On WeddingWire since 2021

Sole Performance, a distinguished wedding DJ and entertainment company based in South Amboy, New Jersey, is committed to delivering an exceptional experience for every client. Led by the visionary founders, Eric D. Lewis and Jeff Davies, our team goes above and beyond to meticulously craft every aspect of your special day, ensuring that it is nothing short of extraordinary.

At Sole Performance, our team takes pride in offering an extensive array of services to cater to your unique preferences. Our skilled DJs will curate a playlist spanning various genres, encompassing pop, rock, soul, hip hop, country, and Top 40 Hits, ensuring the perfect musical backdrop for your event. We go beyond music, providing essential event items such as microphones, projectors, top-tier sound systems, and more to enhance your celebration.

At Sole Performance, our commitment to creating an all-inclusive experience means we also offer additional services like photography, videography, and photo booth rentals. With Sole Performance, you have the convenience to transform your event into a seamless and unforgettable affair.

• Black-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,999

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,418

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

100% Recommended by couples

Z
Zamaan R. Sent on 06/27/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Sole is the team to rock out to all night!

Eric & Bishop = Amazing! They hosted Holiday Parties for my Company 2 years in a row prior to COVID. When I heard Eric on the mic, I knew he was perfect to MC my Wedding and with Bishop spinning the turntables with different genres of music, I knew he would be able to play Indian Music as well as American. Having a grand 2 day Indian-American Wedding, Eric and Bishop absolutely rocked the dance floor both days. There were certain Indian songs that I wanted played at certain entrances and all Bishop needed were the names of the songs. He was able to pull it up and play it at the exact timings I wanted him to. Bishop also made announcements through-out the different events which was great! Eric had all the guests pumped and everyone moving on the dance floor. They offer dancing on clouds, up-lighting, TV Screens, Violinist and much more! Eric & Bishop are the Jordan & Pippen of Entertainment!!
R
Rebecca Sent on 04/07/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Made my dreams come true

There aren't enough words to describe how AMAZING Eric and Bishop were. The whole team was fantastic. Eric made my husband and I feel like we were friends, not clients. I saw Eric at another wedding and knew I had to have him at ours. He had the crowd going and was so much fun. They are pros at what they do and made me feel so special. I wish I could do it all over again just to have them do another event. Look no further for the best time around!
J
Jordan Sent on 01/23/2022

Phenomenal Team!

This team is absolutely phenomenal! They ARE the party! We’ve had the honor to work with them in October 2021 and they bring so much energy! We loved having them! Eric and Bishop were also incredibly accommodating. They focus on the details to help the day run smoothly. Boy, did they deliver!!! My guests were super impressed and they had the time of their lives! I highly recommend them!
illustration stars