Edgar Music Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

LIVE MUSIC & DJs

Let The Party Begin!

Let your ideas run wild and explore all the possibilities! Think fun, think crazy, think out of the box! Or stay traditional, keep it simple, sophisticated and smooth.

We Love It All, We Do It All

With over 20 years of experience in every type of celebration imaginable, EME Will listen and deliver the perfect ingredients for your special celebration.

Aside from all the essential and traditional styles of music, we also offer our unique Premier Event Band, The Jersey Joint and niche ensembles & bands including Bluegrass, Barbershop Quartet, French jazz/pop, Latin, Reggae, Beatles, Zydeco, Indie Folk/Americana & more!

Our founder and president Edgar has spent years hand-picking and cultivating our family of some of the finest musicians, DJs and entertainers in the business. Our loyal clients continue to grow like an extended family.

We love what we do and we love making you happy!!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,250

What is included in the starting price?

MC

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Microphones
Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$850

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Any other questions?

Message vendor

R. Lasalle Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and very attentive to our requests.

EME provided an excellent experience for our daughters wedding. DJ Nicco did an amazing job. Highly recommend their services.

Edgar Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Richard! We’re glad to hear that everyone had a great experience, it was our pleasure! Best in Life & Love!
  • Claire
    Claire D. Married on 06/04/2022

Extraordinary

I wish there 6 or 7 stars to offer here. We hired EME for our wedding a couple of weeks ago, Edgar provided 3 different sets of artists for us. He worked with us to understand our specific vision and wants, and he understood and made it happen. He was professional, attentive, helpful, responsive and communicated amazingly.

First we had a pianist - Russell Norkevich who provided our ceremony music. Russell was fabulous, he nailed the music we requested, had immense talent, and not only that, but when our service was delayed for transport issues he played well past his time allotment to keep the guests entertained.

Then we had the Steve Teti Jazz trio for our cocktail hour - and they were so professional, the sound was amazing, the music was played was exactly right for our setting. The band were so accommodating that when my dad who is an amateur musician asked if he could join them with his harmonica they welcomed him and even asked him to play a couple more sets. They really were quite spectacular.

Then we had DJ Joe G - for the reception / party. Our only real instructions to him were "read the room" and keep everyone dancing all night. Well boy did he do that. His MC'ing was absolutely impeccable, his music selections were great.

I truly can't say enough good things about Edgar / EME and the artists he selected for us. We had so many comments from our guests about the music for all parts of our day.. Truly magical

Edgar Music Entertainment's reply:

Hi Claire! I have a huge smile from ear-to-ear right now reading this! Nothing makes me happier than to know how happy you were with all the parts of your wedding and our services on your special day. Thank you for the wonderful and kind words and we wish you all the best in life and love!
    Lauren K. Married on 04/09/2022

Last Minute Wedding DJ

Edgar and his team are wonderful! I had a destination wedding in April 2022 and at the last minute decided to throw together a party for when we returned home to New Jersey. Luckily Edgar was available for the date I selected! He was super understanding, accommodating, and patient with me as I stumbled my way through planning a 100 person party on short notice. Pricing was fair too- since I wasn’t having your typical wedding reception, Edgar made adjustments on the cost based upon my needs and was flexible with every request I had made. The music was great and they got everyone dancing—All of my guests had a great time! I definitely recommend EME for your next event.

Edgar Music Entertainment's reply:

Hello Lauren, It was my pleasure helping you navigate on short notice! We are ready and prepared for everything here at EME ;-) I’m so happy to hear DJ George rocked the party for you all! We love what we do and are happy to read your review!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

55 Union Place Suite 272 Summit, NJ, 07901
973-460-8107
Location of (Edgar Music Entertainment)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding