Inviting Treasures Reviews

26 Reviews for Inviting Treasures

1 User photo

Inviting Treasures 1

Missy Jingles · Getting married on 09/08/2019

Made my life so much easier!

My fiancé had the invitations designed, but I had no clue how to get them printed. I called Nikisha at Inviting Treasures – she knew exactly what I needed, was fast, professional, and from the moment I met her I knew my invitations were going to be perfect. Even my fiancé said she nailed it!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Melissa · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend!

I worked with Nikisha to design invitations for my wedding. She was so friendly, patient and professional. She was able to bring my ideas and vision to life.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding invitations. I am looking forward to being of service on your future design and printing projects.
  • Marcela

Marcela Romero · Getting married on 05/25/2019

She did everything they way I want it .

Everything came out just perfect
    So happy

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Inviting Treasures 2

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Hi Marcela, thanks so much for the review! I enjoyed working on your beautiful invitation suite with a flair of Las Vegas.

Liane · Married on 10/20/2018

Working with Nikisha and her team at Inviting Treasures was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning process. She was creative, attentive, and very easy to talk to. I felt at ease throughout the whole process thanks to her consistent communication and timeline updates. Nikisha was able to take my vision and design invitations that completely exceeded my expectations. I am beyond happy with the outcome and cannot wait for my guests to receive their beautiful invites. I would highly recommend using Inviting Treasures!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Hi Liane,
    Congratulations on your wedding and thanks for allowing us to be part of one of the most treasured occasions in your life. It was a pleasure working with you and making this process easy and stress-free. Looking forward to being of service in the future.

Tanit · Married on 07/27/2018

After designing my wedding invitations and waiting over a month for an incomplete product, i found myself without invitations and starting from scratch. During my desperate online search, I came across a lovely review about the quality of work received from Inviting Treasure. I decided to take a chance and could not be more pleased. Nakisha understood my vision, time restrains, and my anxiety. She was accessible every step of the way. She designed a beautiful invitation suite for a more than competitive price. The way she moved the project along was super efficient and her personal touch was impressive. I could not be more pleased with the quality of work, my design, and the superb customer service I received. The personal hand written note included with my order proved I made the right decision going with Inviting Treasures Inc. for my wedding invitations. This is a company that cares about its customers and the quality their work. If you need custom invitations for a competitive price I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Hi Tanit!

Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you for taking a chance on us and trusting us to do a great job of creating your wedding invitations. We truly care about all our customers and want to ensure their experience is stress-free, fun, and efficient all at the same time.
    Looking forward to working with you on your future design and printing projects :)

Linda · Married on 07/14/2018

My wedding was two weeks away when I contacted Nikisha. I needed table names and place cards printed with no time to spare. I also had a vision to incorporate the theme of the NYC skyline on the place cards and table cards. Nikisha quickly returned my call. From that first conversation I knew that she wanted to make my dream come true. She asked me to send her a picture of my invitation. Once she had that in hand she worked magic. Nikisha came up with artwork that complimented the invitations and look absolutely awesome. She is clear when asking questions and offering suggestions and she allows for unlimited proofs, which I didn't even need because all the work exceeded my 11th hour expectations! They turned out beautifully. I could not be more pleased. Nikisha is a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy to have found her. If you want personalized first rate service by someone with artistic talent and excellent people skills, Nikisha is the one to call. When all else is crazy during the last couple of weeks before the wedding, Nikisha came through and put my printing worries to rest. Five star service all around. I recommend Inviting Treasures for professional, reliable and personable service.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Hi Linda!

Thank you for a graceful review! I enjoyed working with you and you made the process easy. I am so happy I was able to create your vision in a short time and reduce any stress. Congratulations on your matrimony and if you ever need anything, I am here to help :)

Gail · Married on 04/07/2018

Nikisha did an excellent job capture the mood of the event in our invitations she designed. I was so blown away by them! Awesome to work with and very responsive! Please don’t hesitate to use Inviting Treasures!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Hello Gail! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We had a blast creating your bespoke invitations.

Jean · Married on 03/03/2018

Nikisha from Inviting Treasures is a pleasure to work with. She is very creative and talented. Nikisha helped me come out of my traditional comfort zone to create a beautiful invitation for my daughter's wedding. Nikisha is extremely patient and calm. She helps take the stress out of wedding planning.
    Nikisha is a perfectionist. She did a beautiful job addressing the wedding invitations. I received many compliments on the invitations. I highly recommend using Inviting Treasures!
    Jean W

Sent on 03/02/2018

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Hi Jean! It was a pleasure working with you on the invitations, place cards, menus, and thank you cards. I am so happy you were able to come out of your comfort zone and it led to creating something beautiful for your daughter. We will always be here to help you with your design and printing needs : )
  • CPR1125

Christina · Married on 11/25/2017

Nikisha is a pleasure to work with! Not only are her designs beautiful, she was responsive, professional, organized, and put me at ease! She helped make designing our wedding invitations and our place cards both an enjoyable experiences. We received so many compliments on our beautiful invitations. Thank you, again!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Hi Christina! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I enjoyed creating your beautiful invitations and place cards. It was a pleasure working with you and you made it extremely easy. Enjoy your new chapter and hoping to work with you again in the near future : )

Noelle · Married on 10/20/2017

I originally ordered my wedding invitations from a different site and was extremely disappointed when I received them. I was panicking because I was all ready to send the invitations out and needed to order new ones in a short amount of time. Thankfully my florist recommended Nikisha and Inviting Treasures. She assured me that Nikisha will work with me within our budget. I called Nikisha that day and she was very helpfully from the start. She instructed me how to personalize invitations online. She gave me several design suggestions based on my wedding colors and price range. Once I found the perfect invitation for us, Nikisha helped me with proofing the sizing and wording to make our invitations look their very best. We received our order in about a week and were very pleased with the result! I sent the invitations out this week and have received many compliments on how beautiful they are. Thank you Nikisha for all your help!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Hi Noelle,
    Thank you for taking the time out to write a review on our service and products, we truly appreciate it.

It was a pleasure working with you on our online wedding collection. Thanks for trusting us and using our online invitations, they were perfect for your time line, budget, and still received beautiful compliments. My team and I loved working with you and ensured all went smooth, we totally understand the stress of wedding planning and it is our job to make sure this process is smooth as silk. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
    Sincerely,
    Nikisha and the "IT" team

Tenneill · Married on 10/07/2017

"I truly appreciate how much attention you have paid in helping me and your quick communication! I will definitely refer others to you just based on that!"

Sent on 11/05/2016

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Hi Tenneill, thank you so much in advance for the recommendations.

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2017

The service we received for our save the dates was fantastic! Nikisha is great to work with and we are looking forward to working on our invitations in the near future.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Hi Stephanie, thanks so much for the review and working with us in creating your custom save the dates and wedding invitations. I had a great time designing them and working with you and Matthew.

Grace · Married on 08/12/2017

Nikisha was extremely wonderful to work with. I sent her pictures of what I had in mind and she completely saw my vision. She was excellent to collaborate with as well as very responsive and timely. My husband and I did our wedding invitations with her and liked them so much that we later incorporated the design into menu cards, place cards, and table numbers. She was the best! You cannot go wrong with Nikisha and the Inviting Treasures team.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Thank you, Grace, for writing us a beautiful review. We loved working on your invitations, menus, place cards, and table numbers they were fun and creative. I am so happy you and Edward loved our designs. Blessings on your new chapter and looking forward to working with you soon.

Cherry Lou · Married on 07/08/2017

Very professional! Easy to work with.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Thank you Cherry Lou for allowing us to be apart of your big day, we enjoyed working with you and Derek as well.

Emillie · Married on 06/03/2017

Exceptional service, when it comes to planning a wedding hands on, "a professional is needed to to get the job done!" Wedding planning is already stressful why not have someone help custom design the wedding invitations. The service is a must, highly recommended!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Noemi · Married on 04/01/2017

My goodness! I am still over the moon with their work. We hired Nikisha and her team to create our custom wedding invitation suite around September. We had originally planned for a Vegas wedding and ended up with a Wine Country wedding in Temecula, CA. With all the winding and circling to get us there Nikisha was patient, professional, and absolutely wonderful. She really knows her craft and how to put a stressed bride at ease. Given the ideas and inspiration of what I had in mind, she customized a beautiful invitation. The end result was beyond my expectations. She worked with me through it all, meeting and exceeding my expectations while being reasonably priced. I've never had better service! I felt so comfortable and I am so pleased. I wish I could give her a hug! ??

Sent on 12/05/2016

Shanique · Married on 02/25/2017

Great service. Nikisha was very professional and responded to all my questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner. I would definitely recommend this company to couples who are looking for great quality at an affordable price.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2016

Here is the thing about wedding invitations - they will set the tone of your wedding, it all starts there. I got married on New Year's Eve so I knew that I needed something classy, fun and definitely unique. Nikisha at Inviting Treasures was amazingly helpful to work with! Even though we did everything over the phone and online, she completely understood my vision and my invitations looked OUTSTANDING. People who couldn't even attend my wedding told me that they wanted to save them since they were so beautiful! She was very affordable as well and was able to stay within my budget by making some great recommendations to keep the cost down. They will not disappoint and I plan on using them again for any future events!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Teresa · Married on 11/26/2016

I would definitely give more than 5 stars if I could. This is by far the best service I have had in a very long time. Nikisha is a gift from God! She is very professional and I know that my wedding table cards, invitations and programs will be fabulous. I have already shared her website with all my friends and family. I look forward to doing business with her as well as maintaining a great relationship.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Donna · Married on 10/29/2016

Inviting Treasures is such an excellent company. If you are looking for a company that put the needs of there customers first then look no further. The quality of work is amazing. Nikisha was so hands on with helping me achieve my desired look for my labels. Nikisha caring and prompt service let's me know that I have found a company that I can trust with all my business needs.
    Thanks Inviting Treasures for your excellent work.

Best Regards
    Donna Maxwell

Sent on 10/29/2016

Anna · Married on 10/09/2016

Nikisha and her team were a dream to work with!
    Both creatively and logistically she went above and beyond to make everything absolutely perfect. Her responsiveness, attention to detail and professionalism were beyond anything I could have ever hoped for! She would not rest until every last detail was perfect and always encouraged me to tell her if I wanted to make any changes, or had any questions. She truly wants to please and work with the client in the most collaborative and friendly way. Her work ethic is un-paralleled and her product is simply beautiful. I would use her services again and again!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Adeola · Married on 05/30/2016

Inviting Treasures is a Wonderful Company. Very personalized and customized service tailored to the needs of their clients.

Sent on 11/09/2016

ayelet · Married on 12/13/2015

Nikisha is a dream to work with!! She is receptive, creative and attentive to details! She was incredibly patient and dedicated to making our place cards, programs and table numbers perfect! Could not recommend her more highly! You will be thrilled with the final products!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Ashlee · Married on 09/19/2015

After working with Nikisha last year and having such a great experience, I enlisted her services for another wedding invitation project I was doing. I can't express enough how nice it is to have a printer who is so thorough and communicative. She is there every step of the way to make sure everyone is on the same page, and everything is being done to the client's exact specifications. I will absolutely use her services for any and all future printing projects.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

I would totally recommend printing your invitations with Inviting Treasures! We worked with Nikisha to print our wedding invitations and they came out beautifully. My husband and I are illustrators, so we wanted to draw and design our own invitations and have them printed, but having that done well isn's a simple task. We used watercolor which has a tendency to come out badly if not printed correctly. Nikisha's work on our invitations was perfect! The colors of our illustrations all came out so well and the paper stock was lovely. Turnaround was fast and the price was more than reasonable. We were also really happy to keep our business in the neighborhood instead of having some corporate online printer do these. We couldn't be happier and we're still receiving compliments from our guests on the invitations. Couldn't have done it without Inviting Treasures!

Sent on 10/28/2016