55 Union Place Suite 233, Summit, NJ 07901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About ILÉ Events

ILÉ Events is a wedding planning service in Summit, New Jersey, which specializes in curating personalized, distinctive weddings. Offering everything from full planning to partial planning, this business has a variety of different options available, no matter your venue.

Services offered

The ‘White Glove’ service offered by ILÉ Events affords couples an exhaustive plan that guides them through a whole host of wedding-themed events - from the bridal shower and rehearsal dinner all the way through to your main event. It even offers a shopping experience with a bridal fashion designer, which is ideal if you have yet to pick out your elegant gown.

A virtual collaboration service is also available where the couple can receive online guidance and support. Also included with this package is on-site coordination.

A detailed design package is also offered by the business where they can take care of the whole decoration process of your venue - lighting, floral design, entertainment, and more.

For those couples seeking a planner to come in to choreograph just the wedding day, a day-of service can also be provided. So, if you’ve planned everything, met with vendors, and have laid out your concept, ILÉ Events can make sure it all falls into place for your memorable date.

img3654
Couple kissing
Couple kissing
Junior groomsman
Junior groomsman
Couple on their sweetheart  table
Couple on their sweetheart table
Couple

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for ILÉ Events

Jade Gittens · Married on 08/30/2019

ILE Events is the best!!

I decided to hire a wedding planner as I wanted to get married 5 months after I got engaged. I knew I would need a wedding planner to make this happen for the level of glam and elegance that I wanted. I reached out to several planners. Alicia of Ile Events emailed me back within a half hour. We scheduled a call for the next day, and after speaking with her, I knew that she could help me achieve my vision. After checking references, I was all in. Alicia's knowledge and expertise of every detail is what makes her able to do her job so well. She assisted me with every detail, answered every question, and always made herself available. Text, phone, email- she always responded timely. She helped me with so many important details that included, selecting the venue, selecting my dress, dress visitings, bridesmaids dress shopping, menu, makeup, hair, DJ, photographer, videographer, hotel for guests, welcome bags for guests, floral design, reception table design. And this list doesn't include anything. She really took the time to understand my vision, based on things I liked, culture, and budget. She was very conscious of budget. Alicia helped to achieve my dream wedding. I would highly recommend ILE Events.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Sabrina · Married on 08/31/2018

Alicia (ILE Events) was truly a blessing from the very beginning. Prior to meeting her we pre-booked most of our vendors and she worked so gracefully with all of them to ensure our Wedding Day Vison was being fulfilled. Her expertise, support and attention to details were exceptional. When we needed help with last minute decisions and ideas, she gave us recommendations and much needed advice to ensure we were stress free. She also went above and beyond by being available to attend my first dress fitting, being flexible & readily available for vendor appointments, helping me find an awesome hairstylist and returning the guys rental tux. She made everything seem so seamless On Our Wedding Day and truly saved the day. We highly recommend ILE Events!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Haneef · Married on 10/01/2016

Our company has partnered with Touched by Innocence on several occasions and she is very professional with coordination. The events we've been a part of have turned out beautifully and the clients were very happy with their experience. We will definitely be working with Alicia and her team again!

Sent on 10/01/2016

ILÉ Events's reply:

Always fun to work with The Lehigh Valley Faces ! Thank you so much for your continued professionalism

ILÉ Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,140.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,260.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Beyond Linen Rentals
    Beyond Linen Rentals Wedding Rentals

Alicia and her team are amazing planners who work very hard for their clients. From start to finish they are there. I highly recommend Touched by Innocence.

• 55 Union Place Suite 233, Suite 233 Summit, NJ, 07901 See on map