About Kleinfeld Bridal

The Leader in Bridal Fashion

Kleinfeld, the leader in bridal fashion and home of TLC's Say Yes to the Dress, has been turning wedding dreams into realities for more than 70 years.  Brides who seek the largest selection of designer bridal gowns, a couture-inspired fit and undivided personal attention from our staff, make Kleinfeld's 35,000 sq ft salon in New York City their only shopping destination.

Just Say Yes:

You are one of a kind… and so are we. Our professional bridal consultants understand your individuality – with listening ears, a keen sense of style, and a vision of perfection – they will guide you to your perfect gown…limited only by your imagination.

It's all in the details...Our bridal stylists will help you complete your look with our accessories-- from shoes to jewelry for you, your bridesmaids and your family.

We travel the world twice a year… to bring you the latest European bridal gowns which can only be seen in the United States at Kleinfeld… No passport or travel expenses required!

Every day is like a trunk show at Kleinfeld. We carry the largest selection of bridal gowns from each of the top American and European bridal designers… So you don’t need to wait for a trunk show to find your dream gown.

Our service is unsurpassed with nearly 200 dedicated professionals, including on-site stylists and bridal consultants, and custom fitters, sewers, beaders, embroiderers and pressers. Your gown will receive more than 30 hours of personal attention that goes into sculpting it to your body.

Kleinfeld is with you every step of the way, from the day you purchase your dress through the day you wear it. The owners of Kleinfeld give each bride their private home phone number in case a bride needs special attention when the store is closed.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: New York City, Birmingham, Montgomery, Anchorage + 148 Additional Regions

Follow Kleinfeld Bridal on

Undergarments (13)
Cleaning (11)
Preservation (8)
Garters (8)

Great - thank you so very much.

Profile Picture User7060495, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Going to Kleinfeld Bridal was the best decision I ever made! I worked with Shay and he knows exactly what he is doing. He allowed me to try on the dresses that I liked online but also picked what he felt would look best on me. I tried on his choice first and it ended up being the dress I purchased. The staff is super friendly and made the purchasing process so easy. They have already been in touch numerous times and I just purchased my dress on Friday. I would HIGHLY recommend going here!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Kleinfeld Bridal FAQ

Tuxedos
4 AWARDS

110 West 20th Street, New York, NY 10011   See On Map
646-633-4300 (phone)
Kleinfeld Bridal is a wedding gown retailer from New york . We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, , Manhattan,, and internationally. Kleinfeld Bridal is a professional wedding gown retailer that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 75 years years. We specialize in gowns and accessories.