Kleinfeld Bridal Reviews

Kleinfeld Bridal 6
Kleinfeld Bridal 7

Jeannine · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Yes!... Loved!

We had the most amazing time! She said, "YES! to the Dress"

Sent on 11/09/2019

Toni Rottenberg · Getting married on 05/30/2020

A dream for many years.

I always wanted to experience the Kleinfeld moment with my granddaughters. First to get engaged was Jen and we brought family from Ohio, Rhode Island Tennessee and Maryland.
    Best of all we had Lisa as our consultant who made all of us feel like the most important clients of all. Lisa MADE the dream come true. My granddaughter said Yes To The Dress and we have the marvelous memories of our Kleinfeld experience. Smiles all around!!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Kleinfeld Bridal 8
  • Amber

Amber Davidson · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful Experience

Saying yes to the dress at Kleinfeld was such a wonderful experience. They listened to my wants and needs and helped me find the dress of my dreams within an hour.

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2019

My Dream Dress

At the risk of sounding like a cliche, my Kleinfeld experience truly made me feel like a princess. When I went to pick out a dress I had Debbie as my consultant, and she understood my vision immediately. I tried on about 5 dresses, and found the one. It was a Michelle Roth gown, and since it was during her trunk show I got to meet her. She helped pick out the perfect veil to go with the dress. I still had an appointment at another salon scheduled for that day, and she didn’t put any pressure on me to make a decision on the spot. She gave me her card and told me to come back the next morning if I wanted the dress. When I came back the next day, she said “I had a feeling you’d be back.” The designer of the gown came back when I tried it on again, and she even did my measurements and talked about how she would customize the pattern for me.

I also went with Kleinfeld for alterations, and that whole process was smooth as well. Lule was my fitter, and she made me feel beautiful during every fitting. She talked through all of the changes they would make, and listened to me to make sure the dress looked exactly how I wanted. During my second fitting, one of the managers came up to us and asked if this was the final one because the dress already fit so well. It turned out to be everything I wanted in my dress. I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/09/2019
    Kleinfeld Bridal 9
    Kleinfeld Bridal 10
  • Danica

Danica · Married on 10/11/2019

Love at first pin

I tried on exactly one dress. 😭 Day three into dating my (now) husband, I found myself browsing Pinterest, visualizing what it would be like to marry the man I already knew in my heart to be my husband (because: VIRGO). This Pnina Tornai gown was the dress of my DREAMS, but I pinned the dress purely as inspo since Pnina Tornai designs dresses exclusively at Kleinfeld Bridal in New York, and when would I be traveling to NY?! When Regg popped the question, we got into planning mode almost immediately and I’d picked out a few bridal boutiques in Virginia for me and my mom to visit, but not before showing her “the dress to rule them all.” One look at the gown and the bridal inventory for the boutiques I proposed, and my mom said absolutely not ... she told me we would be flying to New York to try on the dress, even if only to rule it out because she knew I would never stop dreaming of it and nothing would ever measure up. One of my bridemaids was amazing enough to meet us there 😭 So yes, I tried on exactly one dress. It fit like a GLOVE and I was pretty sure it was the one. But as soon as I saw the tears run from my mother’s eyes the deal was sealed and I said “Yes” to the dress, in the very bridal parlor where the saying became a thing. Thank you to my AMAZING, loving, selfless mother for moving MOUNTAINS to make my dream dress a reality while creating memories to last us a lifetime, together. --
    The Kleinfeld's team was a DREAM. Paula was amazing from the very start. It just so happened that her room number is 11 and 11 is my life path number, birth date, and our anniversary. We took it as a sign! Josephine in alterations was such a joy to work with each and every time we came to visit! She began to feel like extended family! If I could do it all over again, I'd do everything exactly the same way! I wouldn't change a thing. I HIGHLY recommend the Kleinfeld experience for any new bride!

Sent on 11/03/2019
    Kleinfeld Bridal 22
    Kleinfeld Bridal 23
    Kleinfeld Bridal 24

Darah · Married on 09/21/2019

Made my wedding dress dreams come true

Judith was the MOST amazing bridal consultant ever and DELIA is truly the best alteration specialist. Working with the two of them was MAGICAL! They made my wedding dress dreams come true!!!! xo

Sent on 09/13/2019

barbara gedeon · Married on 09/19/2019

Perfect Fit

I entered the shop expecting to spend a lot however my consultant helped me find something amazing at half my budget! I looked like a million bucks on my wedding day. Didnt expect to find my dress there but I was happily wrong. Looking forward to my vow renewal!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Sharen

Sharen Gatling · Married on 09/08/2019

Excellent Customer Service

I had a wonderful experience with the Kleinfeld staff. Everyone worked effortless to ensure my gown was perfect for my big day. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible Experience

Kleinfeld literally is every girls dream come true. From the minute you walk in, up until your initial meeting with your bridal consultant, the entire experience was flawless and extremely well executed. Everything that happens on the TLC show “Say Yes to the Dress” actually happens! I was blown away with the service and staff who made me feel extremely comfortable and important, as every bride should be! The designer of my dress Pnina Torani had a trunk show the weekend I was there trying on dresses so I even got to meet her! She was extremely sweet and down to earth. It was such a cool experience to have without being on the show!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Shereen

Shereen · Married on 08/24/2019

Jaw dropping dress !

Awesome as usual. I went to a road show in New Jersey and found my amazing dress. The price was normally 15,000 but we got it marked down for 1,000😁

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Kleinfeld Bridal 25
    Kleinfeld Bridal 26
    Kleinfeld Bridal 27
  • Suhayl

Suhayl · Married on 07/08/2019

Kleinfeld is more than a TV show! They're perf.

Kleinfeld was such a lovely expierience. My consultant helped me pick out my dress and made sure that i didn't let the noise of what everyone else wanted for me cloud my judgment. After I selected the perfect dress for me the alterations department helped make it fit perfectly fit! Maria, my alterations woman, was patient and kind. She gave recommendations and remained honest about what would work and what wouldn't work. I loved my experience at Kleinfeld!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Nia

Nia · Married on 07/07/2019

The best dress shopping experience

I had my heart set on going to Kleinfeld’s for my dress and they exceeded my expectations. They provide mimosas for you and your entourage while you wait for your appointment, they even gave me a mini bottle of champagne to take home and had bottles of water for us which was really cute. My consultant Candace was the sweetest, she was patient and a really dope person. Just the best! And I even got to meet Shay and took pictures with him.. loved him! Candace brought me dresses that I showed her and also what I described but the dress I ended up picking was something she brought out for me. Everyone loved it, I’m beyond happy with my decision. Fast forward almost a whole year.. the dress is altered and home with me :) I’m still so happy with my experience at Kleinfeld’s. (Dress not pictured)

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Kleinfeld Bridal 28
    Kleinfeld Bridal 29
    Kleinfeld Bridal 30
    Kleinfeld Bridal 31
  • Samantha

Samantha B · Married on 06/29/2019

Found my perfect dress at Kleinfeld

Had a great time picking out my dress with my mom and friends at Kleinfeld. Beautiful store and tons of inventory to choose from. I had a very specific style in mind that is not so common. Our stylist worked hard to find me options and we narrowed it down to a favorite. The tailoring experience was fabulous--Anna did such an amazing job and was patient when I went back and forth between wanting it tighter or looser. It came out just right, could not be happier.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 06/28/2019

Supported & Budget-Friendly

My bridal appointment to actually find my dress went amazing. Candace truly targeted what I wanted and found me some beautiful gowns and narrow down the elements I was looking for. She stayed well within my budget and I felt she truly wanted to help me look and feel my best. My experience with their alterations department has also gone well !

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 06/01/2019

A true fairytale

It has been my dream since I was a little girl to go to Kleinfeld’s and I was lucky enough to have this be my first and only stop on the hunt for my dress.

My consultant was Farrah and she made me feel just like you watch on the tv show. She pulled numerous Hailey Paige dresses I printed out and even pulled Hailey in to see me in each of her dresses! (It was her trunk show, so she was there all day!) In the end it was Farrah who selected THE dress, a Blush Hailey dress - I immediately cried and knew she had found the winner, just based off of our discussions.

Akela was my seamstress and she was a dream to work with! The dress was ordered a size larger up top and by the third fitting you never would’ve known! The dress fit like a glove and could not have been any more perfect. Akela made me feel so comfortable every fitting and made an already beautiful dress absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Kleinfeld Bridal 32
    Kleinfeld Bridal 33
    Kleinfeld Bridal 34
    Kleinfeld Bridal 35

Lauren Zambas · Married on 05/25/2019

Loved Kleinfeld Bridal!

I had an AMAZING experience getting my dress at Kleinfeld Bridal. From my first time trying on dresses to my final fitting, everyone was friendly, helpful, and patient. They worked with me to help me find my perfect dress, and alterations fitted it to me perfectly!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 04/19/2019

Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

From my very first day with Kleinfeld, to the day I picked up my dress the week before my wedding, everything went exactly as I would have hoped. I went to Kleinfeld last May to try on dresses, and had the perfect consultant, only showing me dresses in my price range, and of all different styles she thought would look right for me. I fell in love with a Maggie Sottero and purchased the dress that day!

I also had all of my fittings with Kleinfeld which was perfect! My seamstress did an amazing job making sure my dress fit me like a glove! I had 4 fittings overall, and by the last fitting we were good to go! My dress was so comfortable and fit perfectly I only wish I could wear it every day!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Kleinfeld Bridal 36
    Kleinfeld Bridal 37
    Kleinfeld Bridal 38
    Kleinfeld Bridal 39
  • Z

Zak · Married on 02/02/2019

Great - thank you so very much.

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • Roberta

Roberta · Married on 12/02/2018

Kleinfelds Is The Best For A Reason!!

After looking at 5 places for a wedding gown, my daughter wanted to check out Kleinfelds in NYC. We worked with Paula Hittner and she knocked it out of the park, as the dress that my daughter decided on, was beyond perfect her! It fit her like a glove and she looked more beautiful than I have ever seen her. Maria M. was the seamstress and she should be commended for her patience and talent. The December 2, 2018 wedding just took place and my daughter looked like a princess. If you go to Kleinfelds, make sure to request Paula Hittner as your salesperson and Maria M as your seamstress.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • kbrands

Kelsey · Married on 12/01/2018

Going to Kleinfeld Bridal was the best decision I ever made! I worked with Shay and he knows exactly what he is doing. He allowed me to try on the dresses that I liked online but also picked what he felt would look best on me. I tried on his choice first and it ended up being the dress I purchased. The staff is super friendly and made the purchasing process so easy. They have already been in touch numerous times and I just purchased my dress on Friday. I would HIGHLY recommend going here!

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • ambergray23

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

I bought my dress from Kleinfeld's Bridal in New York while being filmed for Say Yes To The Dress. My consultant was Debbie, and Randy Fenoli stepped in and offered his opinion several times. The staff at Kleinfeld's were courteous, kind, and extremely knowledgable. Debbie used her intuition based on the information that I brought along to help me find the perfect dress for my wedding day! I could not have been more thrilled with the experience! I've always wanted to have a grand experience when wedding dress shopping and visiting Kleinfeld's definitely made that happen!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Mariel · Married on 10/06/2018

WOW. Just wow. I'm not sure what I was expecting walking into Kleinfield Bridal.. I was excited to have the opportunity to try on dresses at a world renowned bridal boutique and stepping through the front door I became a little nervous by how huge and beautiful and busy it was. However, my nervousness was immediately put to rest when we checked in and I met my amazing consultant, Paula Hittner. I was not expecting to say 'Yes' to a dress that day. It was only my second time trying on dresses and they have so many dresses I never imagined I would find the one. Everyone there worked as a team, I incorrectly favorited my dresses on the website, so Paula quickly took a look at the dresses I liked from my phone, and pulled some colleagues together to grab all of my favorite dresses to try on so. Paula was genuine, asked all the right questions, and you could tell she really loved her job. I was so lucky to have her! We stepped into her room, we started trying on dresses and to my delight, my talented consultant was able to listen to what I liked, and kind of liked, and didn't like, and we started moving towards dresses based on my feedback. Paula was outstanding. We found a dress that I liked, but didn't love, mentioning that it was 'almost' perfect and with Paula's knowledge of their inventory coupled with her ability to hear and understand my vision led her to proclaim that she had a wonderful dress and mind, she grabbed it and within and hour from walking through the door I was saying 'Yes!' I was a little nervous at first that the experience would be more pushy towards trying to get you to go over your budget, but that wasn't the case. There are beautiful quality dress options at many different price points. Paula so sweetly introduced me to various colleagues, I was able to chat with the wonderful Joan Roberts, and they both made me feel like part of the family. I can't recommend Paula or Kleinfield enough, I am so happy with my experience and still on cloud 9 :)

Sent on 03/10/2018

Molly · Married on 09/01/2018

I would go back again and again and again if I could. The whole process is just an amazing experience. Everyone we encountered from the receptionist, financial office, wedding dress consultant and shipping team made me feel so special and everyone wanted to accommodate me in any way possible. Ashleigh Pichon who was my wedding dress consultant was absolutely amazing. She stayed within my budget and gave me exactly what I asked for. She also knew exactly what to ask me to help me decide between two dresses I loved. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2018

Kleinfelds was truly a DREAM! It was an experience fit for every bride because EVERYONE truly makes you feel like a princess! My mom used to love watching "Say Yes to the Dress" and would tell my sister and I that when we got engaged, she would take us there. My wonderful mom passed away before my sister and I each got engaged but we both went to Kleinfelds to make our mom happy and thankfully, we both found the gowns of our dreams there! I went into Kleinfelds feeling nervous and emotional without my mom. I brought my sister and two cousins with me and when I met my consultant, Morgan McCullough, all of my nerves and sadness went away. Morgan had me pick out dresses and we got to know each other first before I had my sister come into the room. I felt this was important because Morgan got to know me and my vision without having any one else's opinions in my head. Morgan showed me tons of beautiful dresses for my very first dress experience and in that first time, I tried on THE DRESS. However, I did browse and return to Kleinfelds to try on more dresses to ensure that the dress I had fallen in love with was truly THE ONE! Thanks to Morgan, my family, and all of the consultants that helped me along the way, I had a FANTASTIC, seamless experience at Kleinfelds. I also had my mom with me in spirit and I know she was thrilled that I found THE DRESS at Kleinfelds! I'd also like to thank my amazing, talented, and overly kind seamstress, Akela Knowles, for making the dress fit PERFECTLY. My dress was made by Alvina Valenta and it was a romantic, elegant ivory cashmere a-line gown. I wanted to be a classy, romantic bride and I felt like one in this gown! Thank you EVERYONE at Kleinfelds, especially Morgan and Akela! It was truly a dream!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Kleinfeld Bridal 40
    Kleinfeld Bridal 41
    Kleinfeld Bridal 42
    Kleinfeld Bridal 43

Rachael · Married on 06/02/2018

I filmed Say Yes to The Dress about a month ago, and ended up picking a dress from the show. After leaving I was having serious doubts and my fiance convinced me to sleep it off and see how I felt in the morning. The next day I called Ronnie to tell him how I was feeling. He was super helpful- since I called so soon after ordering the dress, the dress order hadn't been placed yet and Ronnie was able to cancel the order and apply my original deposit to whatever dress I was to get next. He also made a new appointment for me to come back and try on additional wedding dresses. He didn't make me feel bad about second guessing the dress and made sure that the consultants/anyone else wasn't pressuring me (they weren't!!! Just caught up with all the opinions and emotions of my entourage).

I just went back to Kleinfelds this past week for my new appointment with my same consultant (Dianne- who is AMAZING!) and ended up getting a Pnina dress that I am in LOVE with. I am so happy and excited now to marry my fiance in a beautiful dress. Overall great experience- everyone there truly just wants the bride to be happy and end up with a dress she loves- which I did!

Sent on 09/16/2017