Kleinfeld Bridal Reviews

945 | New York, NY

945 Reviews for Kleinfeld Bridal

Jeannine · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Yes!... Loved!

We had the most amazing time! She said, "YES! to the Dress"

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Dani

Dani · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Dream Come True

I’ve dreamt of going to Kleinfeld for a dress since I was a little girl. All of the dresses there are amazing and they make you feel good. I had Morgan as my consultant, and I just loved her. She was able to read my mind and body language which was a plus. I didn’t have to speak for her to get me. I found a dress that looks like it was made for me.

Tips:
    Try other dresses on first so you have an idea of what shape you want before going there. It will help to save some time so you can make the most of your appointment.
    Don’t wear lace panties, all of the zippers and hooks will get stuck when trying dresses on / taking them off.

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 08/22/2020

Sparkling Bride

Kleinfeld’s was wonderful! My appt. time got miscommunicated at first but they were excellent in getting me in that day ASAP seeing as we traveled to get there. They recommended a number of places to have lunch within walking distance. All of the staff is friendly and helpful. They spent as much time as I needed and did not cut me off at the ended appt. time, they let me keep looking until I found the one! Alterations on site are just as wonderful! The whole store is very informative and keep you in the loop every step of the way! And they call you back the same day if you happen to have to leave a voice message!! Parking is also easy to use and on the same street!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Maria

Maria Graziosi · Married on 08/20/2020

100% would recommend!

From start to finish my wedding dress experience was amazing and stress free. Everyone is amazing and goes above and beyond!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Toni Rottenberg · Married on 05/30/2020

A dream for many years.

I always wanted to experience the Kleinfeld moment with my granddaughters. First to get engaged was Jen and we brought family from Ohio, Rhode Island Tennessee and Maryland.
    Best of all we had Lisa as our consultant who made all of us feel like the most important clients of all. Lisa MADE the dream come true. My granddaughter said Yes To The Dress and we have the marvelous memories of our Kleinfeld experience. Smiles all around!!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa Brown · Married on 03/13/2020

Great Experience

We had great customer service and a quality experience at kleinfelds. Our sales rep was a great listener and seemed very tuned in to what I liked regardless of what my audience was saying. I also didn’t mind that I was surrounded by other brides trying on in the shop it was a unique experience with a lot of positivity and support from other brides. So much joy and emotion on the floor.

Sent on 08/11/2020

alexandra · Married on 02/14/2020

Bridal Dresses

Gorgeous dresses & elegant design, my bridal party looked fabulous!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Layne

Layne · Married on 12/21/2019

Dress of my dreams

From start to finish Kleinfeld's was a fairytale experience!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Maura Osullivan · Married on 11/23/2019

Say yes to the dress

From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave you have their attention - the experience was amazing they help me find my dress within an hour- I can’t thank them enough and the alterations were perfect

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Amber

Amber Davidson · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful Experience

Saying yes to the dress at Kleinfeld was such a wonderful experience. They listened to my wants and needs and helped me find the dress of my dreams within an hour.

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent Experience

Being a NYC native and having watched Say Yes to The Dress I knew I had to visit Kleinfeld at least for the experience when I went in search of my wedding dress. Well needless to say I said Yes to the Dress there. My budget was probably average for most, maybe slightly lower for those who visit the store but that didn't stop Lisa from giving me excellent service. She was attentive, stayed within my budget and really listened to what I was looking for. I also decided to go through Kleinfeld for my alteration and couldn't have been happier with Ayana as my fitter. She was fantastic!!! Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 11/15/2019

Dreamy Dress

I was not expecting to buy my dress here, but the second dress I put on, I fell in love with. It was the one.

Rosa knew exactly what I wanted and kept me under budget. She didn't overwhelm me with too many dresses at once and made sure that I absolutely loved EVERYTHING before making any decisions. Even encouraged me to come back another time for a veil because she could see I was getting overwhelmed with my "possy", and I did come back later that day and completed my look!

Suzanna was the most amazing seamstress. She worked magic on my dress and made it look like it was made FOR me. I felt so beautiful and sexy and she played such a huge role in that.

Ronnie (the owner) even came in during my last fitting and gave me his card, telling me he wanted a picture of me on my wedding day in the gown because of how good of a job Suzanna did!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Rachel Kazman · Married on 11/10/2019

perfection to say the least

Just go! You won't regret it. Seriously, why would you go anywhere else for the one special dress where there would be pictures of you forever? JUST GO!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience!

My consultant was kind and calmed me throughout a somewhat overwhelming process! I had never been dress shopping before and didn't know what to expect. There was 1 dress I had saved on my phone that I loved and wanted to try on. My consultant had me pick some other options to try on first to give me the opportunity try other styles. Then, I tried on the dress I already had in mind, my consultant "jacked me up" and did the whole "are you saying yes to the dress" and it was really sweet. I'm glad she gave me the opportunity to try on those other dresses first so that I could be 100% sure in my decision. I had a great experience and there are so many options to choose from!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2019

My Dream Dress

At the risk of sounding like a cliche, my Kleinfeld experience truly made me feel like a princess. When I went to pick out a dress I had Debbie as my consultant, and she understood my vision immediately. I tried on about 5 dresses, and found the one. It was a Michelle Roth gown, and since it was during her trunk show I got to meet her. She helped pick out the perfect veil to go with the dress. I still had an appointment at another salon scheduled for that day, and she didn’t put any pressure on me to make a decision on the spot. She gave me her card and told me to come back the next morning if I wanted the dress. When I came back the next day, she said “I had a feeling you’d be back.” The designer of the gown came back when I tried it on again, and she even did my measurements and talked about how she would customize the pattern for me.

I also went with Kleinfeld for alterations, and that whole process was smooth as well. Lule was my fitter, and she made me feel beautiful during every fitting. She talked through all of the changes they would make, and listened to me to make sure the dress looked exactly how I wanted. During my second fitting, one of the managers came up to us and asked if this was the final one because the dress already fit so well. It turned out to be everything I wanted in my dress. I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Danica

Danica · Married on 10/11/2019

Love at first pin

I tried on exactly one dress. 😭 Day three into dating my (now) husband, I found myself browsing Pinterest, visualizing what it would be like to marry the man I already knew in my heart to be my husband (because: VIRGO). This Pnina Tornai gown was the dress of my DREAMS, but I pinned the dress purely as inspo since Pnina Tornai designs dresses exclusively at Kleinfeld Bridal in New York, and when would I be traveling to NY?! When Regg popped the question, we got into planning mode almost immediately and I’d picked out a few bridal boutiques in Virginia for me and my mom to visit, but not before showing her “the dress to rule them all.” One look at the gown and the bridal inventory for the boutiques I proposed, and my mom said absolutely not ... she told me we would be flying to New York to try on the dress, even if only to rule it out because she knew I would never stop dreaming of it and nothing would ever measure up. One of my bridemaids was amazing enough to meet us there 😭 So yes, I tried on exactly one dress. It fit like a GLOVE and I was pretty sure it was the one. But as soon as I saw the tears run from my mother’s eyes the deal was sealed and I said “Yes” to the dress, in the very bridal parlor where the saying became a thing. Thank you to my AMAZING, loving, selfless mother for moving MOUNTAINS to make my dream dress a reality while creating memories to last us a lifetime, together. --
    The Kleinfeld's team was a DREAM. Paula was amazing from the very start. It just so happened that her room number is 11 and 11 is my life path number, birth date, and our anniversary. We took it as a sign! Josephine in alterations was such a joy to work with each and every time we came to visit! She began to feel like extended family! If I could do it all over again, I'd do everything exactly the same way! I wouldn't change a thing. I HIGHLY recommend the Kleinfeld experience for any new bride!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Darah · Married on 09/21/2019

Made my wedding dress dreams come true

Judith was the MOST amazing bridal consultant ever and DELIA is truly the best alteration specialist. Working with the two of them was MAGICAL! They made my wedding dress dreams come true!!!! xo

Sent on 09/13/2019

barbara gedeon · Married on 09/19/2019

Perfect Fit

I entered the shop expecting to spend a lot however my consultant helped me find something amazing at half my budget! I looked like a million bucks on my wedding day. Didnt expect to find my dress there but I was happily wrong. Looking forward to my vow renewal!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Sharen

Sharen Gatling · Married on 09/08/2019

Excellent Customer Service

I had a wonderful experience with the Kleinfeld staff. Everyone worked effortless to ensure my gown was perfect for my big day. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible Experience

Kleinfeld literally is every girls dream come true. From the minute you walk in, up until your initial meeting with your bridal consultant, the entire experience was flawless and extremely well executed. Everything that happens on the TLC show “Say Yes to the Dress” actually happens! I was blown away with the service and staff who made me feel extremely comfortable and important, as every bride should be! The designer of my dress Pnina Torani had a trunk show the weekend I was there trying on dresses so I even got to meet her! She was extremely sweet and down to earth. It was such a cool experience to have without being on the show!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Shereen

Shereen · Married on 08/24/2019

Jaw dropping dress !

Awesome as usual. I went to a road show in New Jersey and found my amazing dress. The price was normally 15,000 but we got it marked down for 1,000😁

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Suhayl

Suhayl · Married on 07/08/2019

Kleinfeld is more than a TV show! They're perf.

Kleinfeld was such a lovely expierience. My consultant helped me pick out my dress and made sure that i didn't let the noise of what everyone else wanted for me cloud my judgment. After I selected the perfect dress for me the alterations department helped make it fit perfectly fit! Maria, my alterations woman, was patient and kind. She gave recommendations and remained honest about what would work and what wouldn't work. I loved my experience at Kleinfeld!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Nia

Nia · Married on 07/07/2019

The best dress shopping experience

I had my heart set on going to Kleinfeld’s for my dress and they exceeded my expectations. They provide mimosas for you and your entourage while you wait for your appointment, they even gave me a mini bottle of champagne to take home and had bottles of water for us which was really cute. My consultant Candace was the sweetest, she was patient and a really dope person. Just the best! And I even got to meet Shay and took pictures with him.. loved him! Candace brought me dresses that I showed her and also what I described but the dress I ended up picking was something she brought out for me. Everyone loved it, I’m beyond happy with my decision. Fast forward almost a whole year.. the dress is altered and home with me :) I’m still so happy with my experience at Kleinfeld’s. (Dress not pictured)

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha B · Married on 06/29/2019

Found my perfect dress at Kleinfeld

Had a great time picking out my dress with my mom and friends at Kleinfeld. Beautiful store and tons of inventory to choose from. I had a very specific style in mind that is not so common. Our stylist worked hard to find me options and we narrowed it down to a favorite. The tailoring experience was fabulous--Anna did such an amazing job and was patient when I went back and forth between wanting it tighter or looser. It came out just right, could not be happier.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 06/28/2019

Supported & Budget-Friendly

My bridal appointment to actually find my dress went amazing. Candace truly targeted what I wanted and found me some beautiful gowns and narrow down the elements I was looking for. She stayed well within my budget and I felt she truly wanted to help me look and feel my best. My experience with their alterations department has also gone well !

Sent on 04/17/2019