Kleinfeld Bridal Reviews

897 Reviews for Kleinfeld Bridal

897 Kleinfeld Bridal Reviews
  • Z

Zak · Getting married on 02/02/2019

Great - thank you so very much.

• kbrands

Kelsey · Getting married on 12/01/2018

Going to Kleinfeld Bridal was the best decision I ever made! I worked with Shay and he knows exactly what he is doing. He allowed me to try on the dresses that I liked online but also picked what he felt would look best on me. I tried on his choice first and it ended up being the dress I purchased. The staff is super friendly and made the purchasing process so easy. They have already been in touch numerous times and I just purchased my dress on Friday. I would HIGHLY recommend going here!

• ambergray23

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

I bought my dress from Kleinfeld's Bridal in New York while being filmed for Say Yes To The Dress. My consultant was Debbie, and Randy Fenoli stepped in and offered his opinion several times. The staff at Kleinfeld's were courteous, kind, and extremely knowledgable. Debbie used her intuition based on the information that I brought along to help me find the perfect dress for my wedding day! I could not have been more thrilled with the experience! I've always wanted to have a grand experience when wedding dress shopping and visiting Kleinfeld's definitely made that happen!

Mariel · Married on 10/06/2018

WOW. Just wow. I'm not sure what I was expecting walking into Kleinfield Bridal.. I was excited to have the opportunity to try on dresses at a world renowned bridal boutique and stepping through the front door I became a little nervous by how huge and beautiful and busy it was. However, my nervousness was immediately put to rest when we checked in and I met my amazing consultant, Paula Hittner. I was not expecting to say 'Yes' to a dress that day. It was only my second time trying on dresses and they have so many dresses I never imagined I would find the one. Everyone there worked as a team, I incorrectly favorited my dresses on the website, so Paula quickly took a look at the dresses I liked from my phone, and pulled some colleagues together to grab all of my favorite dresses to try on so. Paula was genuine, asked all the right questions, and you could tell she really loved her job. I was so lucky to have her! We stepped into her room, we started trying on dresses and to my delight, my talented consultant was able to listen to what I liked, and kind of liked, and didn't like, and we started moving towards dresses based on my feedback. Paula was outstanding. We found a dress that I liked, but didn't love, mentioning that it was 'almost' perfect and with Paula's knowledge of their inventory coupled with her ability to hear and understand my vision led her to proclaim that she had a wonderful dress and mind, she grabbed it and within and hour from walking through the door I was saying 'Yes!' I was a little nervous at first that the experience would be more pushy towards trying to get you to go over your budget, but that wasn't the case. There are beautiful quality dress options at many different price points. Paula so sweetly introduced me to various colleagues, I was able to chat with the wonderful Joan Roberts, and they both made me feel like part of the family. I can't recommend Paula or Kleinfield enough, I am so happy with my experience and still on cloud 9 :)

Molly · Married on 09/01/2018

I would go back again and again and again if I could. The whole process is just an amazing experience. Everyone we encountered from the receptionist, financial office, wedding dress consultant and shipping team made me feel so special and everyone wanted to accommodate me in any way possible. Ashleigh Pichon who was my wedding dress consultant was absolutely amazing. She stayed within my budget and gave me exactly what I asked for. She also knew exactly what to ask me to help me decide between two dresses I loved. Thank you!!!!

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2018

Kleinfelds was truly a DREAM! It was an experience fit for every bride because EVERYONE truly makes you feel like a princess! My mom used to love watching "Say Yes to the Dress" and would tell my sister and I that when we got engaged, she would take us there. My wonderful mom passed away before my sister and I each got engaged but we both went to Kleinfelds to make our mom happy and thankfully, we both found the gowns of our dreams there! I went into Kleinfelds feeling nervous and emotional without my mom. I brought my sister and two cousins with me and when I met my consultant, Morgan McCullough, all of my nerves and sadness went away. Morgan had me pick out dresses and we got to know each other first before I had my sister come into the room. I felt this was important because Morgan got to know me and my vision without having any one else's opinions in my head. Morgan showed me tons of beautiful dresses for my very first dress experience and in that first time, I tried on THE DRESS. However, I did browse and return to Kleinfelds to try on more dresses to ensure that the dress I had fallen in love with was truly THE ONE! Thanks to Morgan, my family, and all of the consultants that helped me along the way, I had a FANTASTIC, seamless experience at Kleinfelds. I also had my mom with me in spirit and I know she was thrilled that I found THE DRESS at Kleinfelds! I'd also like to thank my amazing, talented, and overly kind seamstress, Akela Knowles, for making the dress fit PERFECTLY. My dress was made by Alvina Valenta and it was a romantic, elegant ivory cashmere a-line gown. I wanted to be a classy, romantic bride and I felt like one in this gown! Thank you EVERYONE at Kleinfelds, especially Morgan and Akela! It was truly a dream!

Kleinfeld Bridal 1
    Kleinfeld Bridal 2
    Kleinfeld Bridal 3
    Kleinfeld Bridal 4

Rachael · Married on 06/02/2018

I filmed Say Yes to The Dress about a month ago, and ended up picking a dress from the show. After leaving I was having serious doubts and my fiance convinced me to sleep it off and see how I felt in the morning. The next day I called Ronnie to tell him how I was feeling. He was super helpful- since I called so soon after ordering the dress, the dress order hadn't been placed yet and Ronnie was able to cancel the order and apply my original deposit to whatever dress I was to get next. He also made a new appointment for me to come back and try on additional wedding dresses. He didn't make me feel bad about second guessing the dress and made sure that the consultants/anyone else wasn't pressuring me (they weren't!!! Just caught up with all the opinions and emotions of my entourage).

I just went back to Kleinfelds this past week for my new appointment with my same consultant (Dianne- who is AMAZING!) and ended up getting a Pnina dress that I am in LOVE with. I am so happy and excited now to marry my fiance in a beautiful dress. Overall great experience- everyone there truly just wants the bride to be happy and end up with a dress she loves- which I did!

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Going to Kleinfeld to get my dream wedding dress was everything I could have ever imagined. They made me feel so special and made sure that I found my perfect dress no matter how long it took. They made everything feel so personal and designed around me, they helped me choose dresses to try on, jewelry, and even allowed me to meet the designer of my dress since she was in town the same time I was. I could never thank them enough for the pure joy I felt when I stepped into my wedding dress for the first time. I loved every minute of it and if I could do it all over again I would.!

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2018

I got my wedding dress from Kleinfeld and have to say I was very satisfied with the whole experience. Yes, it’s a busy salon with lots of brides but the associate that you work with really makes the experience. My first and only stop was at Kleinfeld. I worked with Robyn and she was so helpful. I went in there with no expectations and trusted her to find what would look best on my body. The second dress was I tried on was the one. I got a Randy Fenoli dress that was stunning and in my budget. The whole alteration process was very smooth. Ana was my seamstress and she was fabulous. The day of my wedding EVERYONE came up to me saying how gorgeous my dress was and that it really stole the show. I recommend coming to Kleinfeld and trusting the associate because they will make you look and feel gorgeous.

Amy · Married on 11/26/2017

The staff was friendly and my dress fits perfectly.

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

I would recommend Kleinfeld to everyone looking for a wedding dress. The staff is friendly and will work with you to find the perfect dress. The fitter that worked with me, Suzana Kocllari was absolutely amazing. She tailored my dress to fit my body and it looked stunning. She did such beautiful work.

• User5433927 · 1+ year ago

Sure the name speaks for itself, but my experience was amazing. I went on the weekend, I would recommend going in the morning but even with over 30 brides trying on gowns and filming going on, I was able to try on dresses I printed out and was even given a few extra minutes! I didn't leave with the dress, but I haven't been able to find "the one" yet but I will be back!

• Gianna

Gianna · Married on 10/13/2017

I cannot thank Kleinfeld for helping me select my dream wedding dress. I went to three shops prior and never felt like it was a special experience. I did not have a high budget (as typically seen on the TV show), but they found me multiple options. Ashley was my consultant on the day I found the dress. She was so nice and down to Earth. Suzana was my seamstress. She did an unbelievable job. My dress fit me perfectly. There is no place like Kleinfelds.

Myranda · Married on 09/23/2017

This was by far one of the best decisions I have ever made!!! It was everything that I wanted and more!! It was so worth the multiple trips made from the selection to the alterations! Debbie was my consultant and I think I had a heartache when she called my name! Of course I have seen her on the show but I didn't realize that the consultants on TV worked with brides not on the show. She picked out the perfect dress based on the options that I brought but within my budget, however turns out I didn't like that dress, I didn't get the feeling I was hoping for. Debbie went and picked out a dress she thought I would look good in and BAM, that was the dress that I bought!! Not only did she find me the perfect but also a veil and a head piece. Everything matched so well together, like they were all made for each other and meant to be together!! The dress was even under my budget!! I was able to get my headpiece, veil, the dress, and the alterations for my original budget!!

The alterations department was just as amazing!! Josephine was awesome! I had a mild panic attack when she got the scissors out and just started cutting but she definitely knew what she was doing!! I loved that every time I went back for another appointment I got to meet with her, so we were on the same page every time. Every attached she made was perfect, she knew exactly what needed to be done! It fit like a glove!

This was definitely a trip of a lifetime!!! To top it all off, during one of my alterations appointments one of the owners, Mara walked by and I got so excited! She came over an introduced herself and made she I was having a good experience!!

Kleinfeld Bridal 5
    Kleinfeld Bridal 6
    Kleinfeld Bridal 7
    Kleinfeld Bridal 8
    Kleinfeld Bridal 9
    Kleinfeld Bridal 10

Raechelle · Married on 07/20/2017

First off I was very skeptical that I would find THEE dress at Kleinfeld's. Despite being a fan of the show, I have read too many reviews from Bs2B complaining of high pressure sales tactics and the consultant pushing "their vision" instead of trying to meet the bride's vision. Well that wasn't my experience at all. My Mom & I came in on a Thursday at 5:15pm and were greeted warmly by the ladies at the reception desk. I was told my consultant would be Ellie and she would be out momentarily. As a fan of the show, her name didn't ring a bell but once I laid eyes upon her I knew exactly who she was & I was a bit star struck. Of all the folks I could have hoped for (again going in with a very skeptical mind) Ellie was the one I would have requested but was lucky enough that she was assigned to me. She greeted us very warmly and brought us back to her room. She gave me plenty of opportunity to show her pictures and explain my vision. She chimed in where needed and made my Mom & I feel very comfortable. To make a great story short, Ellie pulled 4 dresses based on what I described and all were within my budget of $3k. By the time we got to the 4th dress, I was caught off guard. I never judged any of the dresses based on the hangers and the 4th one just blew me away. Once I made it to the main stage and showed my Mom, the ugly cry face came over me and I couldn't stop rubbing the dress and avoiding myself the mirror b/cevery time I looked at myself, I started to cry. It was crazy - surreal feeling! I have seen at least a 100 other women do "That Cry" on the show, I even shed a few tears myself watching them react and being so happy for their joy/their moment. When it happens to you... you just know you have found THEE one! Mom cried, I cried, Elle got chills! The icing on the cake is Mr. Kleinfeld himself stopped by my podium, genuinely complimented me, took photos with me & even gave me his personal card - WOW! I said, "Yes To The Dress!" - pls give 'em a chance too!

Chelsea · Married on 07/14/2017

I am in LOVE with my dress, I want to wear it everyday! Now that my wedding is over I am going through princess status withdrawals! Seriously though, the staff at Kleinfeld obviously know what they are doing. Dianne was my bridal consultant and she was so friendly and professional, she let my family and friends sit where they had filmed earlier that day and knew what I wanted before I knew what I wanted. I got to say "YES to the dress" while my grandma and the moms cried. It was such an exciting experience for us all. I found my princess ballgown and I never felt more beautiful! Matthew was my tailor and he was amazing! I want to wish him a happy birthday and tell him that he did an awesome job, I had 3 fittings and he remembered me each time and did everything he promised he would. My dress and my veil were a hit at the wedding and I could not have asked for a better princess look! Traveling into the city was definitely worth it, and I just want to wear my dress everyday!

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2017

Such a great experience!... I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!

I'll be the first to admit that the only reason I went to this shop was because I wanted to see the famous shop from "Say Yes to the Dress." I went with an open mind hoping that I would find my dress but not really quite knowing what to expect. I had only been to one other shop to try on wedding dresses and still wasn't 100% sure what I wanted. My consultant worked tirelessly with me until I found "the one." NEVER in a million years would I have pulled my dress off the rack. I thought it looked absolutely ridiculous in the bag. But, I'll never forget the moment that I stepped into "my dress." I spent the first 3 seconds looking at myself thinking I looked ridiculous. But then something happened..... I stopped and really felt it and really looked at myself. This was MY dress. I don't know how she did it but my consultant found the dress of my dreams! I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!!!! I can't comment on their alteration service because I had them done at a shop closer to home. The dress shopping and buying experience was absolutely incredible though!

Angelique · Married on 06/23/2017

This was an amazing experience!! They make you feel like you are the only bride is the salon! I suggest everyone to go and have the Kleinfeld experience!

boby · Married on 05/18/2017

Very good....!!! Keep up the great work!! ;)

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/06/2017

I went for the experience, but while I was there they were having a trunk show. Pnina Tornai was the feature of the trunk show, I saw some of her dresses and liked them but then I saw the one! It was perfect but way too small for me to try on so I only held it up to me, but I ordered it any way. Let me tell you the dress is perfect!

• User6605248 · 1+ year ago

I was a little worried it would be a hyped up experience. But it was amazing! If you have any self image issues or are concerned, don't be! They are the kindest people who truly know what they are doing. If you want the best experience and to get your moneys worth on alterations, this is your place.

asa · Married on 04/07/2017

absolutely amazing service!! Very nice work!!

Luci · Married on 02/26/2017

Obviously amazing selection and service

• User7888257 · 1+ year ago

worth every penny and the travel to get my beautiful dress! Thank you!

Katya · Married on 02/04/2017

So happy that I got my dress at Kleinfelds! Their staff is amazing and give you such close attention. They make you feel so special while you're picking out your dress but then also make sure you're completely happy during all of your fittings.