888 Reviews for Kleinfeld Bridal

Cleaning (11)
Preservation (8)
Garters (8)
888 Kleinfeld Bridal Reviews

Great - thank you so very much.

Profile Picture User7060495, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Going to Kleinfeld Bridal was the best decision I ever made! I worked with Shay and he knows exactly what he is doing. He allowed me to try on the dresses that I liked online but also picked what he felt would look best on me. I tried on his choice first and it ended up being the dress I purchased. The staff is super friendly and made the purchasing process so easy. They have already been in touch numerous times and I just purchased my dress on Friday. I would HIGHLY recommend going here!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

WOW. Just wow. I'm not sure what I was expecting walking into Kleinfield Bridal.. I was excited to have the opportunity to try on dresses at a world renowned bridal boutique and stepping through the front door I became a little nervous by how huge and beautiful and busy it was. However, my nervousness was immediately put to rest when we checked in and I met my amazing consultant, Paula Hittner. I was not expecting to say 'Yes' to a dress that day. It was only my second time trying on dresses and they have so many dresses I never imagined I would find the one. Everyone there worked as a team, I incorrectly favorited my dresses on the website, so Paula quickly took a look at the dresses I liked from my phone, and pulled some colleagues together to grab all of my favorite dresses to try on so. Paula was genuine, asked all the right questions, and you could tell she really loved her job. I was so lucky to have her! We stepped into her room, we started trying on dresses and to my delight, my talented consultant was able to listen to what I liked, and kind of liked, and didn't like, and we started moving towards dresses based on my feedback. Paula was outstanding. We found a dress that I liked, but didn't love, mentioning that it was 'almost' perfect and with Paula's knowledge of their inventory coupled with her ability to hear and understand my vision led her to proclaim that she had a wonderful dress and mind, she grabbed it and within and hour from walking through the door I was saying 'Yes!' I was a little nervous at first that the experience would be more pushy towards trying to get you to go over your budget, but that wasn't the case. There are beautiful quality dress options at many different price points. Paula so sweetly introduced me to various colleagues, I was able to chat with the wonderful Joan Roberts, and they both made me feel like part of the family. I can't recommend Paula or Kleinfield enough, I am so happy with my experience and still on cloud 9 :)

Profile Picture Mariel, 10/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

I filmed Say Yes to The Dress about a month ago, and ended up picking a dress from the show. After leaving I was having serious doubts and my fiance convinced me to sleep it off and see how I felt in the morning. The next day I called Ronnie to tell him how I was feeling. He was super helpful- since I called so soon after ordering the dress, the dress order hadn't been placed yet and Ronnie was able to cancel the order and apply my original deposit to whatever dress I was to get next. He also made a new appointment for me to come back and try on additional wedding dresses. He didn't make me feel bad about second guessing the dress and made sure that the consultants/anyone else wasn't pressuring me (they weren't!!! Just caught up with all the opinions and emotions of my entourage).

I just went back to Kleinfelds this past week for my new appointment with my same consultant (Dianne- who is AMAZING!) and ended up getting a Pnina dress that I am in LOVE with. I am so happy and excited now to marry my fiance in a beautiful dress. Overall great experience- everyone there truly just wants the bride to be happy and end up with a dress she loves- which I did!

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

The staff was friendly and my dress fits perfectly.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I would recommend Kleinfeld to everyone looking for a wedding dress. The staff is friendly and will work with you to find the perfect dress. The fitter that worked with me, Suzana Kocllari was absolutely amazing. She tailored my dress to fit my body and it looked stunning. She did such beautiful work.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Alterations

Sure the name speaks for itself, but my experience was amazing. I went on the weekend, I would recommend going in the morning but even with over 30 brides trying on gowns and filming going on, I was able to try on dresses I printed out and was even given a few extra minutes! I didn't leave with the dress, but I haven't been able to find "the one" yet but I will be back!

Profile Picture User5433927, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Plus Size Gowns, Bride

I cannot thank Kleinfeld for helping me select my dream wedding dress. I went to three shops prior and never felt like it was a special experience. I did not have a high budget (as typically seen on the TV show), but they found me multiple options. Ashley was my consultant on the day I found the dress. She was so nice and down to Earth. Suzana was my seamstress. She did an unbelievable job. My dress fit me perfectly. There is no place like Kleinfelds.

Profile Picture User6743873, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Cleaning

This was by far one of the best decisions I have ever made!!! It was everything that I wanted and more!! It was so worth the multiple trips made from the selection to the alterations! Debbie was my consultant and I think I had a heartache when she called my name! Of course I have seen her on the show but I didn't realize that the consultants on TV worked with brides not on the show. She picked out the perfect dress based on the options that I brought but within my budget, however turns out I didn't like that dress, I didn't get the feeling I was hoping for. Debbie went and picked out a dress she thought I would look good in and BAM, that was the dress that I bought!! Not only did she find me the perfect but also a veil and a head piece. Everything matched so well together, like they were all made for each other and meant to be together!! The dress was even under my budget!! I was able to get my headpiece, veil, the dress, and the alterations for my original budget!!

The alterations department was just as amazing!! Josephine was awesome! I had a mild panic attack when she got the scissors out and just started cutting but she definitely knew what she was doing!! I loved that every time I went back for another appointment I got to meet with her, so we were on the same page every time. Every attached she made was perfect, she knew exactly what needed to be done! It fit like a glove!

This was definitely a trip of a lifetime!!! To top it all off, during one of my alterations appointments one of the owners, Mara walked by and I got so excited! She came over an introduced herself and made she I was having a good experience!!

Profile Picture Myranda, 9/23/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Trunk Shows

I am in LOVE with my dress, I want to wear it everyday! Now that my wedding is over I am going through princess status withdrawals! Seriously though, the staff at Kleinfeld obviously know what they are doing. Dianne was my bridal consultant and she was so friendly and professional, she let my family and friends sit where they had filmed earlier that day and knew what I wanted before I knew what I wanted. I got to say "YES to the dress" while my grandma and the moms cried. It was such an exciting experience for us all. I found my princess ballgown and I never felt more beautiful! Matthew was my tailor and he was amazing! I want to wish him a happy birthday and tell him that he did an awesome job, I had 3 fittings and he remembered me each time and did everything he promised he would. My dress and my veil were a hit at the wedding and I could not have asked for a better princess look! Traveling into the city was definitely worth it, and I just want to wear my dress everyday!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Such a great experience!... I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!

I'll be the first to admit that the only reason I went to this shop was because I wanted to see the famous shop from "Say Yes to the Dress." I went with an open mind hoping that I would find my dress but not really quite knowing what to expect. I had only been to one other shop to try on wedding dresses and still wasn't 100% sure what I wanted. My consultant worked tirelessly with me until I found "the one." NEVER in a million years would I have pulled my dress off the rack. I thought it looked absolutely ridiculous in the bag. But, I'll never forget the moment that I stepped into "my dress." I spent the first 3 seconds looking at myself thinking I looked ridiculous. But then something happened..... I stopped and really felt it and really looked at myself. This was MY dress. I don't know how she did it but my consultant found the dress of my dreams! I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!!!! I can't comment on their alteration service because I had them done at a shop closer to home. The dress shopping and buying experience was absolutely incredible though!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

This was an amazing experience!! They make you feel like you are the only bride is the salon! I suggest everyone to go and have the Kleinfeld experience!

Profile Picture Angelique, 6/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Very good....!!! Keep up the great work!! ;)

Profile Picture User7543600, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went for the experience, but while I was there they were having a trunk show. Pnina Tornai was the feature of the trunk show, I saw some of her dresses and liked them but then I saw the one! It was perfect but way too small for me to try on so I only held it up to me, but I ordered it any way. Let me tell you the dress is perfect!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns, Shoes

I was a little worried it would be a hyped up experience. But it was amazing! If you have any self image issues or are concerned, don't be! They are the kindest people who truly know what they are doing. If you want the best experience and to get your moneys worth on alterations, this is your place.

Profile Picture User6605248, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

absolutely amazing service!! Very nice work!!

Profile Picture User7520713, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Obviously amazing selection and service

Profile Picture User7882815, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

worth every penny and the travel to get my beautiful dress! Thank you!

Profile Picture User7888257, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

So happy that I got my dress at Kleinfelds! Their staff is amazing and give you such close attention. They make you feel so special while you're picking out your dress but then also make sure you're completely happy during all of your fittings.

Profile Picture Katya, 2/4/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns

amazing dresses...service is wonderful!

Profile Picture User7514116, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I bought my dress over a year out before my wedding. Had buyer's remorse after but on my wedding day, I knew I had made the right choice. Everyone still talks about how beautiful it was.

Ellie did my alterations and she was so sweet.

My advice to brides - don't get pressured into buying your accessories the day you buy your dress. I purchased my veil and sash on the same day as my dress and regretted it later. I was fine with the veil but no longer wanted the sash because I had found something else. You cannot return anything so I would say wait on your accessories.

They allowed me to exchange the sash for some other items I could actually use so I was happy about that!

Profile Picture Yvonette, 1/16/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations

Very nice work!! Highly Creative!!!

Profile Picture User7511116, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love this place and the show! I hope to be a Kleinfeld bride someday!

Profile Picture User7367882, 1+ year ago, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils

Why go literally anywhere else?

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews