Bloomfield, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number

About Beyond Linen Rentals

Beyond Linen Rentals is an event rental company located in Bloomfield, New Jersey that services weddings throughout the local area. The company specializes in providing affordable linens with the service that clients deserve.

Beyond Linen Rentals offers high-quality service options to each couple. The company is not your ordinary big box linen store. They are a small business with big customer service! Each client receives one-on-one detailed attention. Beyond Linen carries a large assortment of specialty linen as well as custom drapes, and they also carry different styles of pipe stands for all your event needs. Standard linens, overlays, spandex chair covers and more are available for couples to select from. Other event items and services include:

• Chair covers

Beyond Linen Rentals 1
Beyond Linen Rentals 2
Beyond Linen Rentals 3

Gina · Married on 03/02/2019

Great customer service, linens are so beautiful! Beyond Linen Rentals helped me create beautiful Events that my clients love!

Sent on 02/28/2017
  • Kathrina

Kathrina · Married on 10/13/2018

Love her linens! Although sometimes I order last minute she will still try her best to help me out! Answer a million and one question as much as she can, and lift me up when I'm feeling so stressed! I am so glad I found a very close, very professional and outstanding service linen company! Love you Iris! Xoxo

Sent on 03/08/2017

Beyond Linen Rentals's reply:

Awww Kathrina Thank You! ;)
  • Michelle

Michelle Brock · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

Upon doing a google search I found Beyond Linen and so happy I did. I absolutely love the service I received, from my initial email to the day of pick up smooth sailing. They are home based but nothing about it defects from the way we treated. Iris the owner was amazing, she answered all of our questions accordingly and even referred other businesses for things she was not able to provide! I was impressed. Thank you Iris for the exceptional service and making our wedding day stress free! I will definitely use her services again.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Beyond Linen Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Lights
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• The Ritz-Walton Collection
    The Ritz-Walton Collection Wedding Florists

I began using Beyond linen Rentals about a month or so ago. Not only were they conveniently located near my showroom, but the Customer Care is phenomenal. All linens have always been clean and pressed and the hardware has been in working order and correctly packaged. Thank you. Because of your excellent service I have been able to offer the same to my clients.

• The Dreamery Events
    The Dreamery Events Wedding Planners

Iris is such a great person to work with! She's so accommodating, efficient and always able to help me with my linen & draping needs for clients. She's my go-to person whenever I need event linens!!

• Two Girls and a Plan
    Two Girls and a Plan Wedding Planners

We love working with Beyond Linen Rentals. Iris is very responsive, professional, and accomodating. Not to mention she has been able to accommodate our very last minute requests! She is a pleasure to work with.

• Bloomfield Bloomfield, New Jersey, 07003 See on map