The Ritz-Walton Collection

Bloomfield, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

The Ritz-Walton Collection is a boutique floristry business located in Bloomfield, New Jersey, and that provides wedding florist services. Owner and founder Maritza Walton leads this team of floral designers to provide unique wedding decor. You may draw on the expertise of Maritza and her team to create fresh floral design for the heart of your celebration.

Wedding service with the Ritz-Walton Collection begins with a one-on-one consultation so that this team fully understands your expectations for your wedding decor. These driven and personable floral designers will schedule a site visit at your venue and provide samples to ensure your complete satisfaction. The floristry for your special day will reflect your style and taste whether romantic, glamorous, rustic, or vintage. This team is ready to cover the design, creation, delivery, setup, and cleanup of your wedding floristry. These florals will be a colorful enhancement to your wedding festivities.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$190

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Marissa
    Marissa H. Married on 05/29/2022

Art Factory Wedding? You NEED This Vendor!

I had my May 2022 wedding at the Art Factory in Paterson, NJ and I couldn't have done it without Martiza and her team! Their experience of my venue allowed my planning team to be prepared for EVERYTHING and their beautiful arrangements and decor contributions just blew everyone away. Grateful for her team for going above and beyond and making my wedding dreams come true.
    Aaliyah M. Married on 05/20/2022

Best Florist Ever!

I came to know the Ritz-Walton Wedding Collection through my wedding planner/Coordinator Natasha from WeddingsbyNatasha. I loved how they made me feel like I was the only bride in the world. They worked diligently to make sure that my wedding was the way I wanted. I felt like true royalty. The theme of my wedding was romance and they ensured that my vision came to life. Maritza was amazing with being super responsive and patient with the many changes I made from beginning to end. I will never forget the moment when my bouquet was presented to me in my bridal suite. It was so beautiful that I cried. My guests and in-laws were amazed at how beautiful the flowers at the wedding came out. The unforgettable moments and professional, heartfelt services of the Ritz-Walton Wedding Collection are what all brides need as they plan and go through their special day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jhenelle  Creighton
Jhenelle Creighton
Designer

Lead Designer Associate - Jhenelle is a bright millennial who brings new and creative designs to the team. She has executed over 100 weddings at her previous position as Maritza’s Assistant at the Art Factory. Her strengths keeps our designs modern and fresh, while maintaining our mission of to provide excellent service to our customers.

Kai Blake
Kai Blake
Designer

Kai B is one of our most creative designers. Her keen eye for style and fashion elevates any wedding. If you are looking for originality and uniqueness, Kai is your designer.

Beyond Linen Rentals Beyond Linen Rentals Wedding Rentals

Been working with Maritza for a couple months now, and I am very pleased. Maritza and her team return my rentals on point and organized which a big plus for us! Very professional and sweet. I would highly recommend Ritz-Walton to all.

300 Glenwood Avenue Bloomfield, NJ, 07003

Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10:00 am 7pm Saturday 11 am - 3 pm Sunday 11 - 3pm Special Appointments made at request
Location of (The Ritz-Walton Collection)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding