222 east 34th st Suite 3, New York, NY 10016 Map · Phone number

About Tinika Sadiku

Hair by Sadiku is a hairstylist based in New York, New York. Owner and stylist Tinika holds years of industry experience and loves the art of styling her clients’ hair so they can look and feel beautiful. She will create a classic and timeless look for you on your wedding day. Ensuring long-lasting styles, she exceeds her clients’ expectations and desires for every bride to feel confident and stunning on their special day.

Hair by Sadiku creates whimsical and romantic hairstyles for their brides. Through a consultation, Tinika will get to know you and your hairstyle preferences in order to give you the look you've always dreamed of. She provides the following services:

• Hair

Tinika Sadiku 5
Tinika Sadiku 6
Tinika Sadiku 7

Joint wedding · Married on 10/21/2017

Tinika is absolutely amazing!!! She took inspiration from the “looks” I brought with me to my trial, and then took it up several notches... created a look beyond my dreams for my wedding day. I’m truly in awe of her talent. And not only did my hair style look AMAZING, it also held up all day and night... through dancing, hugs, etc. I cannot tell you how many people complimented me on it. I am biracial, with very curly but not course hair... and I’ve been to many hair stylists who don’t understand how to work with my hair. Tinika is a total pro. And she is a calming energy and presence on a day filled with much excitement and nerves! She even pitched in to help steam my gown with my bridesmaids! Just a lovely, talented lady. Was grateful to have her on my team for the big day. (I also hired her for my engagement photoshoot, and she created another amazing look for that too!)

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Tinika Sadiku 8
    Tinika Sadiku 9
    Tinika Sadiku 10
    Tinika Sadiku 11
    Tinika Sadiku 12
    Tinika Sadiku 13

Arielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Tinika really worked with me and my five bridesmaids to give us exactly what we wanted. One bridesmaid in particular was kinda unsure about her look and Tinika kept trying different styles until she was happy. She was also super accommodating when I emailed her literally the day before and asked if she would be able to add my flower girl to the schedule.

On the morning of the wedding she arrived promptly, and was so much fun to hang out with. We all chatted and had a good time, and in the end, everybody's hair looked gorgeous! Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

I used Tinika for my hair and my maid of honor hair on my wedding day and I could not have been happier with the result. From contacting her, to the trial, to the wedding day, she was SO easy to work with, listened to my suggestions and gave me her input as a professional and made all my dreams come true! I got SO many comments about my hair and I still have friends enquiring about her! Thanks so much Tinika. Love, your happiest bride :)

Sent on 09/03/2017

Tinika Sadiku FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 235.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Victorious Events NYC
    Victorious Events NYC Wedding Planners

Fabulous hair styling! My brides are always thrilled with her work. Chic, sophisticated and beautiful!

• 222 east 34th st Suite 3, Suite 3 New York, New York, 10016 See on map