Brooklyn, NY 11205 Map · Phone number

About Victorious Events NYC

Victorious Events NYC is a full service boutique event production company servicing the tri-state area and beyond. From private gatherings for 20 guests to sophisticated affairs for over 250 attendees, no event is too big or small. Elegant, charming, captivating -- if you can envision it, Victorious Events NYC will find a way to create it. Let's plan the wedding of your dreams!

Follow Victorious Events NYC on

• The Event Of A Lifetime, Inc.
  • Vijon
  • Ruby J Events
Lyndhurst Castle
victorious events nyc 001 arielle john metropolitan building wedding carolina rivera photographer 51 702277
Green Building
Green Building
Dumbo Loft
Dumbo Loft

53 Reviews for Victorious Events NYC

• Sarah-Lois

Terri · Married on 10/01/2019

Sheer Excellence

Every time I reflect on my October 1st wedding and how beautifully everything came together, I gush about the wonderful work of Victoria and her team at Victorious Events NYC.
    I was the type to think I’d never need a wedding planner because “I can handle it”, but there is a huge difference between planning another event or even a friend’s wedding, and planning your own wedding.
    Victoria is a necessity! I’m so glad I booked her. She knows the industry, and she provides top-notch service! If you’re concerned about being able to afford a planner (like I was), Victoria offers three-tiers of service, each with a different price point, thus making it easier to decide what works for your overall budget.
    Victoria was easily accessible for every little (annoying) question I had—whether by phone or by email. One memory I’ll always think on with fondness, was how calm Victoria kept me. Every time I thought the wedding planning was getting out of my control, she calmly reminded me that everything would be just fine—and it was. She always presented with a level-headed approach, which is what just about every anxious bride needs.
    The aesthetic of the wedding ceremony and reception had me near speechless (see her Instagram highlights)! Just beautiful! My guests are still talking about the decor two months later!! I loved how she brought my vision to reality!
    Victoria handled everything with ease and with care—she really cares about the quality of work she puts forth, and about her brides! I told her, she went from a vendor to a friend! I truly admire her as a person for her calm and kind spirit, but also as a professional for being committed to her work and providing high-quality event planning services with the highest level of excellence.
    Believe me, you will thank yourself for booking Victorious Events NYC.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Janeiya

Janeiya · Married on 09/20/2019

The Best Wedding Planner Ever!!!!

Victorious Events NYC is the BEST! Victoria is such an amazing wedding planner! She is super sweet, resourceful and her attention to detail is unmatched! Throughout the wedding planning process, Victoria was very responsive and was able to provide us with great vendor recommendations to help bring our wedding day to life! Victoria and her team put together a very detailed agenda of the wedding day, which was super helpful to ensure everyone was at the right place at the right time.

Our Wedding Ceremony and Reception design exceeded my husband’s and I expectations, it was absolutely breathtaking! This would not have been possible without Victoria and her lovely team! If your looking for a wedding planner that can execute your wedding dreams seamlessly Victoria is it! Thanks again so so much for everything! The Christians

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Ricardo

Ricardo Welch · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Wedding Planner!

My husband and I were able to have our dream wedding because of Victoria and her team! From the first time we met Victoria we knew that she would be amazing as she immediately got our vision. Not only is she the sweetest person but she gets the job done! Her planning and design expertise helped me feel at ease during the planning process. Despite having gone over every detail of the wedding leading up to the day, nothing could have prepared us for how we felt when we saw how everything came together. She knew exactly which vendors would be able to deliver our vision. Everything was absolutely perfect! It still feels like a dream that we had the wedding of our dreams. So many of our family and friends have told us that it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. We are so thankful for Victoria and her team!

Sent on 12/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Victorious Events NYC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Daurisa Tessier Wedding Hair & Makeup

Victorious Events NYC run by Victoria is more than amazing!!! Victorias passion for what she does always shows in her work. The details she puts into each and every event she does is always breathtaking. She cares about her clients wants and needs and makes sure that everything is done to their liking and done with exquisite taste. She is the sweetest person you ever want to meet with a lot of class and definitely style. If you are looking for an amazing wedding planner who cares about you and what you want on your special day, hire Victorious Events for your next wedding or occasion.

• IndyFaso Wedding Florists

I always jump at the chance to work with Victoria and the amazing clients she attracts! Victoria has that organized, professional, and on-it vibe that you want from your event planner, with a healthy dose of down-to-earth, stress-free, relaxed and easy-to-be-around vibe that you NEED from your event planner. She's a refreshing balance, and I highly recommend her!

• Yamean Studios Films Wedding Videographers

Victorious Events NYC is one of the best wedding planner's that NYC has to offer! The service they provide is unparalleled and the level of professionalism that this team brings to the table is astounding. They provide you with peace of mind knowing that everything you need is already taken care of. Everyone should want to become a #VictoriousBride

• Brooklyn, 11205 See on map
    Location of (Victorious Events NYC)