Victorious Events NYC

Brooklyn, NY 11205 Map · Phone number

About Victorious Events NYC

Victorious Events NYC is a full service boutique event production company servicing the tri-state area and beyond. From private gatherings for 20 guests to sophisticated affairs for over 250 attendees, no event is too big or small. Elegant, charming, captivating -- if you can envision it, Victorious Events NYC will find a way to create it. Let's plan the wedding of your dreams!

Follow Victorious Events NYC on

Victorious Events NYC 5
Victorious Events NYC 6
Victorious Events NYC 7

Rose · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazingly-talented wedding planner & designer!!

About 7 months before the wedding, I was looking for a wedding designer and planner and soon discovered Victorious Events. I wished that I had found Victoria sooner in my planning process. Nevertheless, I was so glad that I had her expertise for the last 7 months. Victoria is a master of her craft---in both planning and design skills. Our wedding guests are still talking about how our wedding was one of the best that they ever attended. And I believe that it was the attention to detail. In regards to her design, she put together a beautiful aesthetic that captured my wedding vision better than I could have imagined with my pinterest board. She curated vendors that brilliantly executed the vision for the day. In terms of her planning skills, she was always on top of every detail. My husband and I did not have to worry about any detail on the day of the wedding including having a winter storm occur the night before the wedding. Victoria and her team kept everything running smoothly and troubleshooted every detail without breaking a sweat! My groom and I were very well-taken care of by her team on one of the most important days of our lives. We wish we could do our wedding a second time because the day was so beautiful and enjoyable. We would recommend her to any wedding couple.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Mabel Fu · Married on 09/22/2018

Surpassed my expectations

Victoria and her team surpassed all my expectations. We had a multi-cultural modern wedding with many moving pieces (different cultures, traditions, languages, dietary needs, music, bridesmen, groomswoman, just to name a few) with great potential for hiccups, but everything went beautifully when I handed the reins to the team. They embraced our ideas and provided professional feedback that reflected our desire to have an event that respected our families/backgrounds while incorporating our own spin. I am sure there were a ton of little things that popped up during the day, but they took care of everything and made sure that my husband and I were not only stress-free, but also had the opportunity to enjoy the evening.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Joyce Bukuru · Married on 09/01/2018

Hire Victorious Events Immediately!!!!!

First of all, Victoria is just the NICEST. She's warm, funny, approachable... and makes you feel so comfortable. She's also a powerhouse - she's efficient, quick, responsive, and resourceful. She understood me and my husband's wishes and vision - and we were totally lost at the beginning and a bit all over the place. She helped us refine our vision and execute it to perfection! She also made sure we got all our stuff done on time - we needed that push and knew we could rely on Victoria to help us hit our deadlines. Do yourself a favor and hire Victorious Events immediately!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Victorious Events NYC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Daurisa Tessier
    Daurisa Tessier Wedding Hair & Makeup

Victorious Events NYC run by Victoria is more than amazing!!! Victorias passion for what she does always shows in her work. The details she puts into each and every event she does is always breathtaking. She cares about her clients wants and needs and makes sure that everything is done to their liking and done with exquisite taste. She is the sweetest person you ever want to meet with a lot of class and definitely style. If you are looking for an amazing wedding planner who cares about you and what you want on your special day, hire Victorious Events for your next wedding or occasion.

• IndyFaso
    IndyFaso Wedding Florists

I always jump at the chance to work with Victoria and the amazing clients she attracts! Victoria has that organized, professional, and on-it vibe that you want from your event planner, with a healthy dose of down-to-earth, stress-free, relaxed and easy-to-be-around vibe that you NEED from your event planner. She's a refreshing balance, and I highly recommend her!

• Yamean Studios Films
    Yamean Studios Films Wedding Videographers

Victorious Events NYC is one of the best wedding planner's that NYC has to offer! The service they provide is unparalleled and the level of professionalism that this team brings to the table is astounding. They provide you with peace of mind knowing that everything you need is already taken care of. Everyone should want to become a #VictoriousBride

• Brooklyn, 11205 See on map