Blossom Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

Congratulations! You've tied the knot! Now what? Whether you're several months into planning or haven't made it much past googling "how to plan a wedding," we are here to help make your day special, unique and all about YOU!

We startedworking at a venue space, watching brides and grooms flourish and flounder. We realized quickly that even if you enjoy planning, it makes a world of difference to have a fresh eye, someone who can be a soundboard, catching details that are completely overlooked, and pulling everything together. Someone who is on your team. You get expert advice and assistance for every other major life event.. shouldn't you have it for what is likely to be the biggest celebration of your life?

With a background steeped in creative, artistic design, this is also our favorite part of the planning process. We want your special event to tell a story about you, from the moment they receive the "Save the Date" to the glorious day of, it should not only be unique to you, but express who you are!

Sounding like we might be a good fit? Shoot us a message and let's blossom!

Experience

Rockstar team with a boutique touch will be your "partner" through planning, with over 20 years of combined experience in NYC weddings and events.

From full planning services to month-of/day-of, we can be as involved or cheering you on from the sidelines as you'd like. Let's hop on a call to talk about a package that's perfect for you!

Other Services

This company offers the ability to plan religious and non-religious weddings. Additional planning services include:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Eco-friendly

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$11,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jackie K. Married on 06/04/2022

We Love Imani & Michelle!

We can't express enough how much we loved working with Blossom Events, specifically our coordinators Imani & Michelle. Without them, our day would not have been nearly as perfect. They handled everything (and I mean everything) and made the entire month leading up to our wedding/ wedding day relaxing and with no stress! And they did it all with a smile on their face. We had multiple people come up to us after and the next day to tell us how much they loved them both. Thank you Imani & Michelle for everything!
  • Carleigh
    Carleigh S. Married on 05/29/2022

Hire Blossom Events to Make Your Wedding Planning Easy!

Bree and her team (Alexandra, Michelle and Imani) made sure my wedding didn't just go smoothly, they made sure it was a wedding that surpassed my every dream.

Do not listen when people say that wedding planning has to be stressful! Those people just haven't met the Blossom Events team yet. Bree and her team are equal parts supportive and proactive. They let me vent when I was concerned about my RSVP rate without judgement, but then they were quick to pivot toward stress-free solutions!

They know the best vendors to work with... we were impressed by every single one.

Honestly, seeing how the day came together, it makes me want to throw another wedding! (Just don't tell my dad!)

But on a serious note, I can't thank Bree and Alexandra enough for being such a support system throughout this process. I underwent a religious conversion and I was in my second year of law school during wedding planning, so to say I had a lot going on would be an understatement. Bree always made sure I felt heard and did a great job executing on my vision. She also was forthcoming when I was describing requests that were outside of my budget, and made sure to show me more affordable options that were in the same spirit as what I was looking for.

I can't advocate for Blossom Events enough. And Bree has my permission to give out my email address to any potential clients who want additional details about my experience working with her.
    Esther C. Married on 03/01/2022

the best team

The number one advice I would give to any person getting married is to not just hire a wedding planner (Do it- its worth every penny), but specifically to hire Bree and her wonderful team (alex and imani).

These three were lovely, professional, responsive, had impeccable taste, and were incredible to work with and generally be around. We enjoyed every communication with them and they put us at ease during the entire process. They helped with the things we knew we needed & things we had no idea we needed but made the day and vision one that all our guests said was “the best wedding they have ever been too.”

Personally, I am very indecisive and this made every decision easy and seamless. There was not ONE vendor we did not love working with and were not blown away by. The team created a mood board for us that was a pinterest dream and kept modifying it until it was perfect.

We decided to have the team also plan our rehearsal dinner- and they managed to make this extra special with an extra surprise. (As background, early on in the process my now husband was asked his preference on flowers and said he wanted Mets colors. He was then swiftly taken off that assignment). But the team managed to incorporate this detail into the rehearsal and we showed up with mets colored flowers. Keith and his family were very touched and this made it extra special (including them facilitating a surprise Mets cake for my partner with me).

The day of- we had the honor of working with alex and Imani. They both made it a seamless and relaxing experience for my 8 bridesmaids and our 8 groomsman. Everyone was happy, fed, relaxed, knowing where they needed to be and what they needed to do. They put out fires left and right while reminding my partner and I to relax and take it all in. They were our advocates and stole us away for so my partner and I could be together right after the ceremony & eat cocktail hour food. All night - it felt like having two close friends by our side and I genuinely feel sad to not have something on the books to work with them around.

Words can not express my gratitude for Bree, Alex and Imani. I would give them the highest recommendation possible.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Brooklyn Brooklyn, New York, 11211
Location of (Blossom Events)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding