Blossom Events Reviews

Blossom Events 5
Blossom Events 6

Jen O · Married on 08/23/2019

Bree is amazing!

We loved working with Bree as our month of coordinator for our wedding at 501 Union. Throughout the planning process, Bree was super responsive, gave us great advice and made sure all vendors/floorplans/timelines were perfectly ticked and tied. We are so grateful for Bree’s warm, friendly and calming presence — she proactively handled a last minute vendor curveball that no one could have anticipated with such grace that put us at ease. Bree made sure the wedding day went seamlessly and perfectly. We would highly recommend Bree and Blossom Events, you’ll be in great hands!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Gaj

Gaj Manamperi · Married on 05/26/2019

Superstar coordinator!

We couldn't have thrown our wedding without Bree. We hired her as a day-of coordinator, but she was really with us every step of the planning process. Over the last year Bree was our sounding board -- we would bounce ideas off of her (venue layout, timeline, linens....) and she would always give us great advice. As we neared closer to the big day, she was absolutely essential to making sure every detail was noted and every minute of the day was accounted for. Our venue was a "raw space" so we had to bring in everything ourselves -- I was so nervous that it wouldn't come together as I envisioned it, but Bree sent reassuring texts throughout the morning-of to let me know everything was going according to plan and when I finally saw the space I was floored by how well Bree absolutely nailed the layout and design! It looked beautiful and the night went sooo smoothly. 100% the best money I ever spent, couldn't recommend highly enough.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Blossom Events 7

Blossom Events's reply:

Emma and Gaj! You are THE BEST! It was a joy working with you both -- Carly and myself were over-the-moon to be a party of your amazing celebration!! Cheers to you both and we can't wait to pics of your Aussie Wedding :) xo

Kristen · Married on 11/17/2018

Bree is wonderful!

Bree is AMAZING. She was invaluable the day of our wedding--keeping everything and everyone on schedule, and was incredibly helpful in the lead-up to the wedding as well. I felt confident going into our day because Bree gave such sound advice and guidance. She was extremely professional and prepared for anything, and on the day of the wedding was calm and collected, which eased any nerves and helped ensure we enjoyed every minute of our wedding. I can't recommend her highly enough and hope you choose to work with her for your special day as well!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Kristen!! We LOVED working with you - you and Chris were just a blast! Wishing you all the best - and on your second wedding in Ireland ;)

Melanie · Married on 11/10/2018

Goes above and beyond!

Bree was an absolute joy to work with as the Day-of-Coordinator for our wedding! One of the most important things I realized about hiring wedding vendors was how important it was to choose people you trusted as good people and connected with because they are surrounding you and your family during some of the most important moments of your life. Bree is absolutely the type of person you want around you. She was extremely kind, composed, and professional throughout the entire process and was always willing to answer questions and talk through concerns (big or small!) leading up to the day, truly going above and beyond the term “day-of” coordinator. She was patient and understanding with the most neurotic of questions and when we had an issue with an unreliable vendor leading up to the wedding, Bree graciously provided us extra support by following up more frequently with that vendor which helped to mitigate any potential problems. On the actual day of the wedding, she followed all of our requests and there was no task she wasn’t up to take on. We would highly highly recommend her for any event your throwing!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/07/2018

Simply Outstanding

Hiring Bree as the day-of coordinator for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. From our initial call with her, we knew we had found someone with a special touch. Everyone warned us that the wedding would be chaotic, but the minute we arrived at the venue a few hours before the ceremony, it was clear Bree and Ellise were on top of every detail. This immediately put us at ease and helped us to enjoy every moment as the evening progressed. She was incredibly proactive, from organizing the ceremony rehearsal to wrangling family members for pictures, reminding us to sign the marriage license, helping to put a boutonniere on our cranky ring bearer, and we can only imagine a bunch of other things she didn't trouble us with so we could simply enjoy our wedding without having to think about stuff. If you're looking for a coordinator, you've found her.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Wendy! You and Erik were absolutely amazing - ideal clients :) Ellise and I LOVED working with you and are so happy to hear you were able to do relax and enjoy your special day! Lots of love and wishes to you both! xo

Sri Lanka · Married on 09/15/2018

Fearless Wedding Warrior! My wedding could have easily been a disaster mainly because of lazy vendors and crazy family members but Bree helped keep everything on track and helped make my day amazing. I received so many texts and phone calls after the wedding stating it was the best wedding that people had ever attended!!! This girl is like a one-woman team, there is literally nothing she can't do. For my day she entertained 5 year old triplets, served champagne and tea sandwiches on a moving trolley, cleared up some logistical issues, packed up and handed out 300 cannoli's and 150 cream puffs, learned wedding party line up in 15 min (due to the church changing everything last minute), pleased and impressed the most pickiest and annoying family members imaginable, kept my vendors in order and most of was a like a personal therapist to me throughout the entire process. I hated wedding planning, but I would do it all again to get to work with Bree, she's the best. Every bride needs a Bree, believe I know I was a bride with OCD.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Aw thank you SO MUCH Sri! It was such a joy working with you for your beautiful and intimate day! I loved working with you and loved helping pull together all of your fun ideas! Wishing you so much happiness to you and Justin! Please keep in touch!

Meghavaty · Married on 09/14/2018

We had our wedding about two weeks ago in Brooklyn at 501 Union. Our wedding was a little tricky given that it was a mix of Indian/Hindu and American/Catholic rituals. Everything from the ceremony, cocktail hour (we had henna for guests) and reception reflected this mix. My husband and I were confident we could pull it off without any help, however, a couple of months before the wedding we realized we would definitely need help on the day of the wedding. I cannot be more grateful for that decision and for finding Bree. She was amazing and getting all the details together without too much direction or oversight. In fact, she was a source of such support and confidence for us on the day of. If you are looking for a capable, confident, and warm person to help you on one of the most significant days of your life, I would definitely say work with Bree.

Bree managed all the vendors, single-handedly set-up the ceremony space and reception tables (we had brought in our own candles and such for the tables), set up the cocktail transition with a photo space and a table for the henna artists. She also co-ordinated the ceremony processional and recessional with the DJ. At the end of the day, she helped wrap-up and pack-up! Also, she also made sure I had access to some wine during the time I was flipping out a bit before the festivities started!

Bree - thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Megha! Thank you so much for your kinds words - we LOVED working with you and were so happy we could come in when things started to get overwhelming :) You are so sweet and a joy to work with. We wish you both all the best! Sending you lots of joyous wishes! xo
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 07/21/2018

Bree is the best decision we made for our wedding

Booking Bree Swartz was the best decision we made throughout the whole wedding process. We had her for the day of coordinator and timeline and she was amazing. She went above and beyond our expectations and was there for us to help answer questions and bounce ideas off of months before the wedding. On the day of she was the first one there and hit the ground running, making sure everything went smoothly and then was the last one to leave making sure we had all our person items. We were able to enjoy the entire night because we knew she had everything under control. The day after the wedding people came up to us saying how beautiful and seamless everything with our day was and that was entirely due to Bree. I can not recommend and thank Bree enough!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Catherine! You and Ben are one of our favorite clients EVER :) We absolutely loved working with you from planning to day-of; your infectious energy and excitement was a joy to work with! You were just stunning and your day was a total blast! I know you and Ben are loving life because that's just who you are :) wishing you all the best and thank you, thank you for your kind words. Please keep in touch! xo
  • Catti Labelle

Quiana · Married on 07/07/2018

Bree and Michemonde are amazing! Bree was always responsive to my numerous emails leading up to the wedding, always gave great advice for my questions and concerns. My wedding was at the Midtown Loft and Terrace, where you have to bring in all of your vendors. Since a lot of them had never previously worked there, it was so relieving when Bree told me that she used to work there, so she knows the space pretty intimately. She handled everything with such professionalism, and when we finally got to meet about a week or two before the wedding, she introduced me to Michemonde, who took over on the day of the wedding after Bree had to catch a flight. Together, we shared a document that allows couples to fill in all the necessary information for a smooth day, and it was a dream for me since I love to be organized and don't mind going into great detail to make sure things are perfect. While I didn't get to see Bree on the day of my wedding, we briefly spoke on the phone to clarify an order with a vendor. By the time the wedding party arrived at the venue, Michemonde was there and she was just so poised and seemingly calm throughout the night, which is what every person getting married needs. She checked in on us and made sure we were taken care of. If there were any issues (like running out of vodka...) Michemonde handled them swiftly. Together, Bree and Michemonde set the stage for a perfect, smooth night!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Quiana! Thank you so much for your kind words. Coming from someone SO organized, that means a lot!!! We loved working with you and Michemonde said you were glowing all day :) We are so grateful you have been a part of your special day - we can't wait to see the pics!! Thank you again and please keep in touch! xo

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

Bree and her team were fantastic! From something as thoughtful and accommodating as making sure I had a drink constantly to ensuring all the details were taken care of. Very professional, organized, and prepared. She provided a lot of guidance and suggestions ahead of time and was an adept and creative problem solver in the moment.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you SO much Jenn! We had so much fun working with you and Peter during the planning process and it was such a joy to see it all come together on the beautiful day! Thank you for your kind words and please keep in touch! xx

Alexia · Married on 05/26/2018

Bree was an amazing coordinator and provided us some much needed help both leading up to the wedding and on the day itself. She was proactive in determining our needs and wants, she responded rapidly to any concerns we had in advance of the day, and met us the day before to pick up place cards and the like.

She was also extremely flexible with the schedule - she was able to pick up our bouquet and boutonniere from our florist the morning of the wedding, come deliver them to our hotel, and then make it back to the venue in order to receive delivery of the other flowers. Before guests arrived, she managed to set out the flowers from the florist as well as set up place cards, escort cards, and table numbers. This was all done quickly (the wedding started at 11am) and professionally.

Apart from a few questions she deferred to us on, Bree coordinated with the venue independently during the wedding to make sure things were going smoothly and the way we wanted. It was amazing to be able to focus on the fun and happy parts fo the event without having to worry about all the logistics - it wouldn't have been the same without Bree.

On top of it all Bree, was amazingly kind, understanding, and competent. We would recommend that anyone hire her for their own event.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Aw! Thank you SO much Alexia! You two were the sweetest - it was such a beautiful, intimate wedding at one of our favorite spots in Williamsburg, for such a kind and loving couple. It was such a joy to be a part of your perfect day - thank you for the love and please keep in touch! xx

Eric · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so thankful that we hired Bree at Blossom Events to be our day-of wedding coordinator. She is one of the most capable people we have had the pleasure of knowing, and we absolutely recommend her and her company to anyone who needs a wedding coordinator.

Our venue was do-it-yourself, so we had a bunch of different vendors—and lots of moving pieces. Bree familiarized herself with all of our contracts and confirmed with the vendors ahead of time. She knew exactly who the contacts were and what each one was expected to do. We had a couple of calls to go through the details and we also did a walkthrough with her at the venue a few weeks ahead of time. She was easy to get in contact with, and very responsive.

Besides being incredibly capable, Bree is fun and bubbly. She knew how to keep our minds at ease on the day of our wedding, and she ensured that everything ran smoothly. She handled the set-up, and was able to correct a vendor who had started incorrectly decorating the head table. We were also very grateful that she handled the distribution of all of the tips for the various vendors. Even after our wedding day was over, she stayed involved to help us follow up with a vendor, which I think is above-and-beyond what she was obligated to do. Bree is very sweet, and a must-hire for any event!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you so much Eric and Morgan for your kind words - it was just a joy to work with you both. Your wedding was so beautiful, personal and simply fun! Loved getting to know you through this joyous process and seeing you surrounded by such lovely friends and family on your special day. Wishing you all the best and please keep in touch! xx

Jen · Married on 05/19/2018

We hired Bree, Michemonde, and the Blossom Events team to be our day-of event coordinator for my wedding in May 2018. Bree and her team were a great addition to our wedding team. Bree was incredibly professional and accommodating -- she was responsive and willing to work around our schedule. We had a few sessions on the phone and an in-person walk-through; during these sessions we discussed our ideas, detailed timeline, and floorplans. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, the plans got a more complicated as rain was in the forecast so had to create contingency plans for the weather. While I had done most of the planning myself, it was still helpful to talk through details to help pull everything together. They listened attentively and asked clarifying questions to make sure they understood our vision of our event.

By the time the day of the wedding came, I felt confident that Bree and her colleague Michemonde were the right choice. I was able to focus on having fun and being with my family and guests. All the planning and discussions were all worth it because they were able to execute and problem solve quickly and independently. They were judicious about the few decisions I needed to weigh in on throughout the day; in all cases, I thought all the questions they asked were appropriate. They tackled a completely DIY space, the pouring rain, a tent vendor that was late (unrelated to Blossom Events), two large families, and the rest of the vendor team with poise. Professionally, I manage large projects so have a pretty high standard when it comes to organization, attention to detail, and competence. Blossom Events exceeded my expectations and would highly recommend them to work with you at your next event!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you SO much Jen for this glowing review and all of your kind words. It means so much to us that you could relax and enjoy your exceptional beautiful day. We are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations - what a compliment that I truly take to heart! Thank you again, it was a joy to work with you both. All the best to you and Andrew! xx

Alyssa · Married on 04/27/2018

I can't imagine our wedding day going as smoothly as it did without Bree's coordination and support! She was incredibly easy to work with and collaborative throughout the entire process. We highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa! It was such a joy working with you both - Alexandra and I loved helping to make your beautiful day come together! It was such a special day! Thank you for your kind words and please keep in touch! xo

Jaye · Married on 04/22/2018

I used Bree co-ordinate my best friends baby shower in Brooklyn. She was highly recommended that is why I looked her up in the first place and she exceeded all my expectations. She not only managed to get everything I wanted she made it even better with all her finishing touches and suggestions. I will definitely use Bree again. She has such a great eye and vision and really made the day one we will all never forget.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Blossom Events 8
    Blossom Events 9

Blossom Events's reply:

Aw Jaye! Thank you so much - we had a BLAST planning your dear friend's baby shower - I'm so happy you loved it as well. It's truly been one of my favorite events. Look forward to planning her next big event, too ;) XO

Joe · Married on 03/29/2018

We couldn’t recommend Bree highly enough. From the moment we first met with her she was friendly, relaxed, accommodating and gave us great advice.

A number of our wedding vendors would try to impose their opinions on us too much, so Bree was a breath of fresh air, remaining focused on what we wanted and making sure it happened. And for things that we’d forgotten to plan (like the order in which people walk down the aisle!), she took control and coordinated everything perfectly.

She was a constant, calm presence throughout a crazy (but wonderful) day.

I genuinely can’t imagine a day-of planner being any better than Bree.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you so much Joe and Zena! We had SO much fun planning with you and thrilled to hear you were so pleased - definitely one of my favorite couples! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. Congratulations again and thank you so much for the love!!
  • I

Irina · Married on 03/25/2018

Bree is just amazing! Hiring her to run our event was probably the best single investment we have made into our wedding. With so many vendors, ideas, suggestions, and requirements involved in making the wedding our heads were spinning and would have blown off if it wasn't for Bree.

Bree has effortlessly organized everyone and put all of us on the same page, helped us navigate all the different aspects of the event prep and took care of a ton of minutia, as well as a bunch of issues that came up right at the last minute, as they always do. She coordinated all the vendors, gave great suggestions, helped us design a great flow floor plan, kept us organized throughout and ran the wedding by the clock, letting us enjoy every minute. She was also able to easily adopt to new customs and traditions that weren't familiar to her and that we wanted to incorporate into our wedding and ran them flawlessly. Bree and her assistants are also extremely friendly and outgoing people that are just a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Blossom Events! We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Blossom Events 10
    Blossom Events 11
    Blossom Events 12

Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words and love Irina! It was such a joy being a part of your special day, we are so happy you felt the same. We loved working with you and your family - thank you for allowing us to help bring your vision to life. It was such a special event. Please keep in touch and thank you again! :)

mike · Married on 01/14/2018

We were recently married at the Boathouse in Central Park, NY on 1/14/18. We initially found Midtown Event Coordinator, Bree Swartz when we thought that we were going to need her assistance to plan a wedding in a "raw" space. However, with the selection of the Boathouse, our entire wedding vision evolved in a different direction. Over a 6-month period, Bree was exemplary in providing us with information. She guided us and really helped us shape our wedding vision - even if at times we were not entirely certain about what we wanted. Bree was supportive and helped out with several vendor selections and with the invitations and budgeting. She really excelled at working out timelines for us and coordinated and kept tabs on all of the details of the entire production. Bree took charge of directly communicating with our vendors to insure timely payments were made and created amazing timelines to keep everything on schedule. On the day of our event, she was like a whirlwind, splitting her time between the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready and the Boathouse, making sure that everything was on schedule and every last detail was covered. Throughout, she had a wonderful attitude and spirit that was contagious to all around. Our family, friends and vendors all complimented us about how organized and how great she was. She really helped make our wedding such a success and we enjoyed working with her. Without hesitation, we highly recommend Bree, especially if you want to have piece of mind and enjoy your wedding day. I know we did. Thanks Bree!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you so much Mike and Felicia- it was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! I had so much fun bringing your unique vision to life and watching the original idea grow and transform into the magnificent day of celebration it became! I loved getting to know you both and am so happy to hear you were thrilled with the event. Thank you again for everything. Please keep in touch and best wishes to you both on this next step in your journey!

Chelsea · Married on 11/11/2017

Hiring Bree to be our Day of Wedding Coordinator was one of the best decisions we made. Planning a New York City wedding from CA was a bit difficult, as we couldn't meet Bree until the week of the wedding, but walking away from our meeting, all my wedding day bride anxieties were gone. With good reason, because boy she deliver on our big day. She was at the venue all day making sure it was set up properly and was super responsive to my texts about any and everything. Seriously, thanks to Bree 501 Union look exactly like we had planned it to look... but somehow it was even more beautiful than I could have expected. Bree also made sure the timeline of the night was followed and that everyone was having fun without getting out of control. I was seriously so impressed with her and her services that I would absolutely use her again for anything. Plus, her prices are competitive and GREAT. Incredible service for an awesome price = one happy newlywed couple. 10/10 would recommend hiring Bree!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you SO much Chelsea!! Your kind words made me smile. I’m so glad it was everything you hoped for and more! We loved working with you and had so much fun helping pull together such a unique and beautiful wedding. And it always makes my job so easy when the couples are naturally rockstars themselves :) thank you again Chelsea and look forward to collaborating in the future! Congratulations! Xo Bree

Cathy · Married on 11/04/2017

Bree Swartz was terrific! She was responsive, understood the vision, and was able to negotiate the different ideas of the bride and the MOB; the wedding was beautiful and everything went off on time. Everyone had a great time!!
    I would definitely recommend Bree to coordinate and pull off a beautiful event!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Kelli · Married on 09/30/2017

Bree was absolutely amazing as our day-of-coordinator! She had tons of helpful advice in the month leading up to our wedding. On our wedding day, she spent the entire day at the venue coordinating with all of our vendors, setting up our centerpieces and other decorations, making sure our timeline was running smoothly, and making sure my husband and I had everything we needed. She even stayed overtime at the end of the night to make sure our venue was cleaned up. She took care of all of the tiny little details so we could just enjoy ourselves, and for a very reasonable price too. Above all, she was full of both kindness and professionalism, and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review Kelli! It was such a pleasure working with you and Andrew on your special day. I'm so glad to hear you were thrilled with how everything turned out. Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful day. Please keep in touch!

Meg · Married on 09/04/2017

Bree is GREAT and I would recommend her as an efficient and affordable option for a day-of wedding coordinator. In fact, I've recommended her to several of my recently-engaged friends! I was so pleased with the attention she gave us in our pre-wedding meetings, helping us think of the things we might not have thought of yet, and being the point person for everything on the day of our wedding.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Tom · Married on 07/20/2017

We hired Midtown Event Coordinator for our wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we made. Working with Bree and Alex was a pleasure. They were attentive to all of our needs and helped us with several unique requests. On the day of, Alex was everywhere and anywhere we needed her to be. The entire event ran smoothly because of her hard work and attention to detail. I would highly recommend Midtown Event Coordinator for any major event that requires coordination. It's the best insurance policy you can get on the event investment!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you so much Tom! It was such a joy getting to work with you and Krystal. We loved being a part of your special and unique day. Thank you for your kind words and congratulations again!!

Tom · Married on 06/27/2017

Bree coordinated EVERYTHING to give us complete peace of mind on our special day. We met for coffee beforehand so that she knew EXACTLY what we wanted, and therefore was able to make sure everything went off perfectly. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/27/2017