On-Time Event Planning

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Package Price

On-Time Event Planning is a wedding and event planning company based in Brooklyn, New York. Company founder and lead planner Debbie Lucy has been helping to create memorable events for over 25 years, and she established her own event-planning company in 2012. Debbie strives to go above and beyond for her clients to ensure that they receive the day of their dreams.

On-Time Event Planning offers an array of planning service to help bring your wedding vision to life. Choose from full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. Debbie and her elite team aim to expertly coordinate every detail of your day to give you peace of mind. They work with a comprehensive list of reputable vendors that can enhance your celebration with their services. A selection of services offered include:

• Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Melonie Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing and professional

I would recommend "On Time Event Planning " for any occasion. They have a lot of innovative ideas to help make your imagination possible. They are very attentive to your needs and highly professional. The customer service is a one! Debbie makes you feel comfortable to leave the planning in her hands. I was wowed by the final outcome and look forward to using her again in my future event planning. Thank you for helping make my vision come true.
    Ayisha Married on 10/02/2021

Simply the best

My now husband found On-Time Event Planning and Debbie Lucy about a month or so before our wedding date. He saw the stress building to a breaking point as I was trying to plan our wedding and work at the same time. We had a meet and greet phone call with Debbie and knew immediately that we wanted to work with her. Debbie is extremely professional and dealt with each issue or problem with aplomb and a calm reassurance that alleviated all of my stress and allowed me to do what every bride wishes--just focus on the fun stuff and enjoy waking up on the wedding day without having to worry about the details. Debbie took care of everything, and during Covid that can mean last minute unexpected wrinkles. She is highly responsive to emails, text messages, and phone calls. She anticipated and asked about details I wouldn't have known to even consider. Several of my guests, including my mother, commented on her skill of making the actual day run incredibly smoothly. There was never a moment where guests were standing around unsure of what was happening next. Debbie also made sure I changed into comfortable shoes (that she insisted I bring), as I spent most of the night dancing. She handled the timeline, sent out the venue's required Covid survey to all the guests and dealt with all issues that arose related to that, was ready with Plan B when it seemed as though my place cards were not going to arrive on time, and contacted all of the vendors on my behalf and communicated with them. Debbie asked me if I wanted to be included on those emails and I opted out, knowing that I was in very good hands. That one aspect alone made the experience of hiring Debbie worthwhile.
    On-Time Event Planning and Debbie Lucy enhanced my wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience with a wedding planner. Simply the best.
  • Ernest
    Ernest D. Married on 09/25/2021

“We Still Do” 30th Anniv Vow Renewal

In my line of work as a DJ for more than 25 years, I’ve worked with numerous Event/Wedding planners. On-Time Event Planning has been the best by far.
    Debbie Lucy’s focus on the details of our celebration left no stone unturned.
    Her decorum, patience and professionalism demonstrated during an adverse situation with our caterer, reigned supreme and allowed my wife and I to focus on our guests.
    From theme and color scheme to music and vendors, she was on top of it. She even assisted as a food server when one of the hired servers had an emergency on the day of our event.
    Without hesitation, we will use On-Time Event for future celebrations and will highly recommend them to family and friends.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Brooklyn Brooklyn, NY, 11238
Location of (On-Time Event Planning)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding