893 Bergen St. #9, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number

About IndyFaso

IndyFASO is a Brooklyn-based floral studio, proud to source seasonal, local flowers whenever possible- for the sake of our environment as well as the pursuit of using more interesting and lovely material. We listen well, love to collaborate, and thoughtfully build moments of visual beauty throughout our couple's joyous celebrations. We do this through caring business and curated design.

If you're looking for a down-to-earth floral studio who loves both "less is more" stylish details as well as *epic* floral installations, we'd love to talk with you!

Full Event Service beginning with $4k Minimum in Brooklyn, $5k in Manhattan, $6k tri-state (or based on distance of venue). We also offer Artist's Choice A La Carte ordering for extra simple pick up/delivery orders for more intimate events.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Snowdrop Flowers
  • We Make Fun Floral & Design.
  • FloraModa
26samsylviafloralskop
websized 1648 michelletyler wedding 51 925122 1572474526

54 Reviews for IndyFaso

Clemmie E. · Married on 12/12/2020

Absolutely Fantastic Flower Dream Team!

I cannot recommend IndyFaso enough. From Day 1 India was helpful, encouraging, open to ideas and suggestions and brilliant at guiding and collaborating with a flower novice like myself to make the best decisions within our budget. After a crazy year of ifs and maybes, we decided to cancel our original plans at a venue and get married at home. They supported us and rolled with the punches through all the different scenarios, offering their support and help along the way as well as some delightful humour! As we ended up with no venue, we decided to decorate our apartment instead and India made some incredible Christmas wreaths that looked amazing and made our Covid Christmas at home considerably brighter. Our personal flowers were gorgeous, brightened our day and look absolutely amazing in our photos. Thank you India, Michael and Pup for not only being a wonderful creative, kind company, but also stellar human beings.

Sent on 03/02/2021

Tracey · Married on 11/08/2020

Best Floral Team!

I reached out to IndyFaso a few days after NYC went on pause, not knowing that life as we know it would never be the same. Our original guest count was 120 ppl. India and I worked together to create a floral proposal that was everything my husband and I wanted but within our budget. A few months later, we were in the middle of a pandemic and the city was still on lock down. We decided not to postpone our November wedding, but that we would have whatever number of guests were allowed at the time.
    India and I were in constant communication as we got closer the big day. India was very patient with me throughout all the changes and last-minute additions and subtractions. What I appreciated the most is that when it was time to make a decision on something, India always gave me multiple options. She gave me her professional opinion on what she thought worked best but always encouraged me to go with what I wanted. The majority of the time I went with her suggestion because I trusted her.
    Fast forward to the wedding day...our floral décor was more than I could have ever imagined. Our wedding took place at the Greenpoint Loft and I loved how the floral arrangements felt really natural to the space. It felt like I walked into an enchanted Forrest. It was absolutely beautiful. I could not have asked for a better team (Michael and India). If you’re looking for a floral company that will work with you to create something unique and beautiful and also looking to work with genuinely good people, send your inquires their way.

Sent on 03/15/2021

Jenny · Married on 07/03/2020

Stunning flowers, and wonderful to work with

I didn't think I would be able to have beautiful flowers at my wedding, because I had a very limited floral budget--but working with IndyFaso made it possible! I gave them my budget and after a conversation about general likes/dislikes and the vibe of our wedding I asked them to take creative control (they are the experts after all! I know basically nothing about flowers). When I arrived at my wedding, I was stunned by how beautiful the flowers were. Each bud vase had absolutely gorgeous, bespoke arrangements. IndyFaso's incredible work showed me how lovely floral arrangements can be. They were also so easy to work with, they have great systems in place, are very easy to communicate with, and were so thoughtful and flexible in explaining their prices and options. I would recommend them to anyone getting married (or holding any sort of event) in NYC!!

Sent on 03/15/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

IndyFaso FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 175.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• BLB Events Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough good things about India. She has amazing talent and such a pleasure to work with. You cannot go wrong with IndyFASO.

• Victorious Events NYC Wedding Planners

Working with Indy is like a dream! Her floral designs are always fresh and beautiful, full of vibrant colors and lush greenery. I thoroughly appreciate her professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond. She makes my clients happy and therefore I'm happy, too.

• 893 Bergen St. #9 Brooklyn, NY, 11238 See on map