893 Bergen St., Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number

About IndyFaso

IndyFASO is a Brooklyn-based floral studio, proud to source seasonal, local flowers whenever possible- for the sake of our environment as well as the pursuit of using more interesting and lovely material. We listen well, love to collaborate, and thoughtfully build moments of visual beauty throughout our couple's joyous celebrations. We do this through caring business and curated design.

If you're looking for a down-to-earth floral studio who loves both "less is more" stylish details as well as *epic* floral installations, we'd love to talk with you!

Full Event Service beginning with $4k Minimum in Brooklyn, $5k in Manhattan, $6k tri-state (or based on distance of venue). We also offer Artist's Choice A La Carte ordering for extra simple pick up/delivery orders for more intimate events.

27samsylviafloralskop
Floral bracelet
9fbf38d355a89ee0 1516810507 f9c96f855e574e0a 1516810490771 5 24 bergnstyledshoo
img2792
IndyFaso
wilde scout alexa and scott
05bergnstyledshootsneakpeekswebsized

IndyFaso 7
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/14/2019

IndyFaso---Tens Across the Board

I can’t give IndyFaso enough stars. India is so profoundly professional, flexible, and knowledgeable in her field. I had a specific look in my head of how I wanted my flowers to be, and India went above and beyond. I only wanted bouquets of yellow, green, and white wildflowers and she never gave me a hard time about it; she just got creative and designed the most beautiful bouquets, boutonniere for my husband, and wrist cuffs for our mothers. My photographer was raving about how gorgeous the flowers were---he said that he sees tons of bouquets and felt these were very unique and well made. I will post photos when I get the photos back from my photographer---they were so beautiful! I really recommend IndyFaso for any flower needs.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Alyse

Alyse · Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous Arrangements!

I cannot begin to thank India for the floral arrangements she created for our wedding! From the very beginning, India was amazing to work with. She truly has a passion for flowers and it shows in her work. She was extremely flexible when deciding to create three different table centerpieces and really helped bring the outdoors into our reception hall. I received so many compliments on our wedding! India was really the best!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    IndyFaso 13
    IndyFaso 14

Emily · Married on 04/07/2019

Wedding Flowers

India was wonderful to work with! I had a very specific vision of what I was looking for and she nailed it perfectly. She was very responsive and accommodating to last minute changes and working within my budget. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/18/2019

IndyFaso FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• BLB Events
    BLB Events Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough good things about India. She has amazing talent and such a pleasure to work with. You cannot go wrong with IndyFASO.

• Victorious Events NYC
    Victorious Events NYC Wedding Planners

Working with Indy is like a dream! Her floral designs are always fresh and beautiful, full of vibrant colors and lush greenery. I thoroughly appreciate her professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond. She makes my clients happy and therefore I'm happy, too.

• 893 Bergen St. Brooklyn, NY, 11238 See on map