Snowdrop Flowers

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

Brooklyn, New York is home to Snowdrop Flowers, a specialized wedding florist company. Since opening in 2013, the family-owned and operated enterprise has established itself as one of the local favorites for couples planning their big occasion. Well-known for treating clients with individual care and attention, the designers here are ready to work one-on-one for the best results. Snowdrop Flowers is committed to seeing the vision and style of its clients appear through carefully curated floral arrangements.

Whether couples are searching for the perfect bouquet or centerpieces, Snowdrop Flowers can craft all kinds of designs. They understand that every client is unique and so is their budget, color palette, and venue size. These experts take every detail into consideration, ensuring that the needs of their couples are not only met but exceeded wholeheartedly. Some of the following flower arrangements are available but are not solely limited to:

• Corsages and boutonnieres
  • Aisle and Altar decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Jess & Doug Guerra
    Jessica Married on 05/13/2022

Magical Spring Floral Arrangement for My May Brooklyn Wedding

We cannot recommend Olga and Snowdrop Flowers enough for any wedding or event. Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. My vision was lush greenery with pops of white and blush spring florals, and Olga achieved this perfectly. My bouquet was so beautiful that I am planning to send photos of it to an artist so she can paint a portrait of it to hang in my home, so I can look at it forever! The bud vases on the long tables were truly elegant, as were the candle centerpieces on our banquet tables. My family especially loved the florals on the welcome sign. Lastly, a big heartfelt thanks to Olga for her flexibility, compassion, and support when we rescheduled our wedding date not once, but three times due to the COVID pandemic. Olga is a true professional and is a joy to work with!
  • Sayri
    Say S. Married on 03/26/2022

Amazing florals!

We hired Olga to do our flowers for our March wedding at the Prospect Park Boathouse -- she did an incredible job! We asked for a mix of bud vases for 7 long rectangular tables, two pedestal arrangements for the ceremony, a small bridal bouquet, and one boutonniere for the groom.

We had a smaller floral budget (for NYC), so we spent a lot of time looking for florist who would help us accomplish what we were looking for. Olga helped us focus our budget on the "high impact" florals (we nixed bridesmaid bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres for more table arrangements), and the space looked absolutely stunning. I shared inspiration pictures of what I was hoping for, and Olga was able to use these to make our floral dreams come true! I was absolutely amazed at her work, and all the guests were raving about how beautiful the flowers were. Olga was also incredibly flexible -- we changed our minds about a couple of things (color scheme, types of vases) a few weeks before the wedding and she was able to accommodate these changes without any issues. We also last minute asked to add on "clean up" service after the wedding, she was also able to accommodate this without issue.

Olga was an absolute dream to work with and I highly, highly recommend her!!

Snowdrop Flowers's reply:

Thank you Sayri the pictures incredible you looks amazing.
    It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day.
    🌸🌸🌸🌸
    Alexa C. Married on 10/03/2021

Wonderful!!!

Olga was incredible to work with from day one. She had done my best friends wedding two years prior, so I knew to expect quality from her. I had a vision in my mind and Olga completely brought it to life and went above and beyond with it. My flowers were beyond stunning, people couldn’t stop asking me about them and making comments. Olga is extremely kind and caring and made sure that we were happy with her work. I had asked for a very specific color for my roses and I know that during the time of year it was difficult to find them. Olga assured me that she would do whatever it takes to get what I want and she absolutely came through. Not to mention, Olga had the BEST and most fair pricing out there. I 1000% recommend her to everyone.

Snowdrop Flowers's reply:

Thank you Alexa it was pleasure to be a part of your special day! Very Very beautiful pictures 💐🌸🥰
  • illustration stars

Snowdrop Flowers 1
Exclusive

266 47th street Suite 357 Brooklyn, NY, 11220
7184919100
Location of (Snowdrop Flowers)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding