Snowdrop Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Cristina
    Cristina P. Married on 08/13/2021

Excellent Experience!

Olga was fantastic to work with! I initially sent her photos of what I was looking for in order for her to give me a quote for her services. Once we signed the contract, I shared the colors the bridesmaids were sent, my dress, the venue, what the groom was wearing, etc. so that she had an idea of the overall look I was going for. Olga had several recommendations and was very flexible - as we got closer to the wedding, I realized that we didn’t need as many tables as we initially had anticipated as we had a smaller guest count (thanks, Covid!). We also found out that our table length was different from what was initially anticipated. Olga adjusted the plan so our garlands would still run the full length of the table. The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres that she created were beautiful! Each had its own unique personality and was truly stunning. I was impressed that our flowers were able to withstand the heat of one of the hottest days of the year! Olga’s work was amazing and she was flexible and great to work with. If you are looking for someone to make your floral dreams come true, please work with Olga!
  • Jamtex
    Jamtex R. Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful, Artistic, Sophisticated, Humble

My wedding day was so beautiful and magical thanks to Olga. She was direct, helped me along the way, and suggested few things I didn’t think about. She also helped me with flowers for the cake and style it. I was so happy!

She was so sweet, and knowledgeable from our first conversation over the phone, to meeting in person and finalizing all the details. My favorite wedding vendor was Snowdrop Flowers.

If you are looking for style, beautiful flowers, and nothing like the cookie cutter flowers you see at some events, connect with Snowdrop Flowers.

Olga is passionate about flowers, and you will see that in her work and enthusiasm.
  • Paulina
    Paulina B. Married on 04/17/2021

Great experience, beautiful decor!

We used Snowdrop Flower for our April wedding and it was amazing! Olga is the best. We were suppose to have our wedding last year in August but because of covid we had to postpone it. Olga was very accomodating and understanding with the situation and we were so happy and thankful with that. The flowers and the overall decor was amazing. It was everything that we wanted and Olga was so easy to communicate to and understood everything that we were asking for. Everything turned out perfectly! We highly recommend Snowdrop Flowers! They are the best!
  • F
    Frederica Married on 12/25/2020

Dream Wedding

From start to finish Olga from Snowdrop was incredible. She has the most beautiful flowers to choose from. The arrangements she made were stunning. I could not believe how fresh the flowers were. Her arrangements were so romantic and exactly what I dreamed for wedding. I cannot count how many people complimented the flowers on my special day. Olga is both creative and professional. She was always available and personable. I felt so lucky to have been in such good hands.
    Cristina R. Married on 10/16/2020

Intimate quarantine wedding

This review is long overdue, but necessary. I reached out to Olga at Snowdrop Flowers with exactly two weeks until my wedding. Due to quarantining, venue restrictions, and guests limitations, we weren't sure if the wedding was going to happen, but at the last minute everything came together and we needed flowers ASAP.
    Enter Olga, who was extremely accommodating and responsive to our short timeline. I sent Olga images of what I wanted and she was able to make the most beautiful bouquets and table arrangements with very little turnaround time. Our guests raved about the flower arrangements and I couldn't have been happier with choosing Snowdrop Flowers! Would highly recommend to anybody needing a beautiful arrangement!! Thank you again Olga!

Snowdrop Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Cristina for a beautiful review it is so important for me.
    I am so grateful that you choosing me as your florist for your special day.
    So happy that you love flowers.
    Best
    Olga
    Lauren V. Married on 08/16/2020

Olga is the sweetest person ever, and loves her job!

I went to see Olga with vague ideas and dreams. She figured out exactly what I was looking for and made it happen. Give her a call to make an appointment, and she will make the magic happen. Thank you so much, Olga. My flowers were SO PERFECT! Everything was hand delivered on time. Thank you!!!

Snowdrop Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for review!
    It was my pleasure working on your special day and make you happy.
    Tamila A. Married on 06/06/2020

beautiful, amazing and professional

The flowers, the service, the elegance and all of the little tiny details exceeded my expectations! Everything looks more beautiful than I can put into words! I’m so happy and delighted to have worked with such an amazing crew, made the special day even more special.

Snowdrop Flowers's reply:

Thank you Tamila and Enes !
    I am so happy and excited for having me and my crew in your special day.

Sofia Married on 03/06/2020
    I worked with Snowdrop Flowers for my engagement party and it was such a pleasure. They truly work with you to get the best possible combinations that work for your event. The price was reasonable and their service was amazing. Check them out!
  • Janelle
    Janelle R. Married on 10/26/2019

My flowers were everything!

I cannot comment enough about my experience with Snowdrop Flowers and Olga. From the first time I met Olga, she was informative, kind and super passionate about flowers. I met with Olga numerous times before the wedding where we went over what I had envisioned to make sure we were on the same page. At the last meeting, I changed my ceremony decision -Olga guided me what would be the best looking and the best value - which just shows how honest and caring Olga is about her craft. You can tell this isn't just a job for her, this is her passion and is portrayed in her work. She is so flexible and generous, she really wants the client to be happy - she would send me pictures of vases and flowers to see if I liked it which i found so thoughtful!

The actually execution of the wedding flowers was flawless. She exceeded my expectations and every single bouquet, ceremony design, flower placement was perfect. I 100% would recommend to use her - in fact I love her creativity so much I am requesting bouquets for my home now! THANK YOU OLGA
    Heidi Married on 10/25/2019

Stunning flowers!!

Olga will make your floral dreams come true! Olga came recommended to me by a friend who used her for her wedding, and now I’m recommending her to every bride I meet. She was easy to work with, so knowledgeable about flowers, and so passionate about her job. I came up with some crazy ideas and she never doubted that we could pull them off, and she absolutely delivered! Our flowers turned out amazing and I don’t know what we would have done without her. I’ll miss working with Olga, hope I’ll have another reason to hire her again soon!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/05/2019

Transformed our small ceremony

Olga worked her magic to turn our small at home ceremony into a beautiful garden-like venue. Her work is always gorgeous and this was no exception. She was so responsive and helpful which helped keep our big day from becoming too stressful. Highly recommend!
  • Julia
    Julia P. Married on 08/25/2019

Snowdrop Flowers Rock!

Snowdrop Flowers was the best choice we could've made for our wedding. She honestly made my floral dreams come true. It was jaw dropping when we saw how beautiful she had made our venue. Olga exceeded above and beyond our expectations and I cannot recommend her enough! Olga is beyond talented and truly loves what she does.
    When I started my search for a florist, I had a general idea and a specific vision for our venue. I envisioned beautiful green garlands with white flowers for my long tables and medium size centerpieces with whites roses and anemones. I reached out for quotes to numerous florists and my vision was crushed in an instant because because none of them were remotely close to our budget. At the time I met Olga, she had a floral shop in my neighborhood to which I would go often to get bouquets for special occasions. And one day, passing by her floral shop I noticed a sign they specialize in weddings. I instantly made an appointment and as soon as we met Olga, we knew she could see our vision and she did it affordably.
    She is a total sweetheart and so easy to work with. She spent hours with me going over each detail. She even went above and beyond by loaning us candle holders and her team set up and decorated everything.
    I cannot praise Olga and Snowdrop team enough. She is a true artist and exceptionally warm and kind person. I would recommend her without ANY reservations. Olga, my husband and I truly thank you form the bottom of our hearts!
  • Julia
    Julia P. Married on 08/25/2019

Snowdrop Flowers Rock!

• Renée Clavell
    Renee Married on 07/19/2019

Olga was great

Her suggestion were on point and she is flexible. I am looking forward to working with her as the date gets closer and seeing the finish product. Which I am sure everything will look amazing.
  • Johanna
    Johanna Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful flowers with such a wonderful experience!

We found Snowdrop Flowers via Wedding Wire and were so ecstatic to find out she one in the same with our neighborhood florist for years! Our first visit at the storefront over a year ago helped us to start shaping the vision for our wedding. Ahead of the wedding day, we worked with her for my bridal shower and based off of an inspiration photo and Olga absolutely went above and beyond our expectations. On the wedding day, everything looked absolutely gorgeous. The high/low centerpieces were such a hit along with the beautiful arch she made, which doubled as the back of our sweetheart table. You can truly tell how passionate she is when she talks about the special time she takes on the bridal bouquet, she truly wanted to make me feel so special with a bouquet that has the most beautiful fresh flowers. Olga took our vision and brought it to the next level and we cannot say enough things about her! We highly recommend her for any occasion you may have because the quality of her work is outstanding and we look forward to coming back to her over the years. Going with Olga was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day.
    Thank you Olga!

Snowdrop Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Johanna it was my pleasure to be a part of your special day.
    You were such a beautiful couple and I enjoyed be able to make you happy.
    Nina C. Married on 04/26/2019

Beautiful, Beautiful Flowers!

I can't say enough good things about Olga from Snowdrop Flowers! Initially, I had been planning to DIY all of my floral arrangements but quickly realized that arranging and transporting all my own flowers from my parents home on LI to our venue in Brooklyn was much more work than I had been expecting. After getting numerous quotes from various floral designers that were all out of our budget (and would have only gotten us the bare minimum in terms of arrangements), I was about to give up on my floral vision when I found Olga, who delivered floral arrangements that were more beautiful than I could have ever anticipated. I wanted a very specific style of florals that felt modern and elegant, and Olga did such a fantastic job translating my inspiration photos into beautiful arrangements while keeping my budget in mind. There were a few points in the planning process where I added and modified a few of the flower arrangements and Olga was very flexible and receptive to all my changes. My flowers are one of my favorite features from our wedding last week—Olga got the natural, romantic, modern vibe I was hoping for exactly right. Working with Olga was such a pleasure, I would recommend her and her team to any bride looking for modern floral designs!

Snowdrop Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Nina it was my pleasure to work on your special day. I am glad that you happy with our service.
    Julie P. Married on 03/24/2019

Wedding florist

My wedding bouquet and the venue flower décor were spectacular. The flowers were oh so beautiful and fresh. Olga was amazing, a true artist! She accommodated every one of my request and coordinated everything from the moment I contacted her to day off- she is so easy to work with and aims to please. Highly recommended!
    Lidiia L. Married on 03/17/2019

Excellent experience

It was the best day of my life and Olga helped it happened. All flower decorations were so elegant and beautiful, and my bouquet was gorgeous, love it!!! It was a pleasure to deal with such a professional team. Everything was perfect. Highly recommend Snowdrop Flowers, The Best Florist!
    Joanna G. Married on 03/01/2019

Beautiful flowers, beautiful work

I had Olga do the flowers for our 3/1 wedding in Brooklyn. Olga was a pleasure to work with and had great ideas, since I didn't really know what I wanted. She was efficient, hard-working, easy-going and made the process stress free. I would highly recommend Olga! The pictures speak for themselves!

Dear Joanna
    I am really glad that I am made you day special. Big thank you to your Dad for his job.
    Cindy M. Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful arrangements

My husband and I found Snowdrop Flowers through a mutual friend. When we first met Olga, we knew right away that she knew what she was doing. She asked for our ideas and what kind of style we wanted for our wedding day. Olga was able to take our ideas and turn them into exactly what we envisioned and more. She's very attentive and detail-oriented. She was also open-minded and flexible when it came to accepting whatever changes we might've had when it comes to a centerpiece or other floral arrangements. We also think her prices are fair and reasonable compared to other florists when we shopped around.

On our wedding day, she delivered and set up everything early and on time, despite the rainy and windy weather that we had unexpectedly. I could tell right away that everything was fresh and ready for the big day. We could tell that she put a lot of work and love into the arrangements. I would definitely recommend Olga and her team in a heartbeat for those who want beautiful arrangements done for their wedding. She was even able to get the dahlias that I wanted! (Our wedding was in the fall time). My husband and I couldn't be happier to have picked her.

Dear Cindy
    I am so excited that I had a chance to work on your special day. You was such a beautiful bride.
  • Becky
    Becky Married on 09/01/2018

Olga and her team are amazing!

Before I hired Olga for my wedding, I talked to about fifteen other florists. I am so glad that I picked Olga. Olga truly prioritized making me happy, sticking to my budget, and creating the vision I had for my wedding. I wanted to have a boho-ballroom themed wedding, and I changed my mind a bunch of times about the colors and flowers. Plus I was a picky bride, and wanted things to be done in a very specific way. Olga was extremely versatile and willing to accommodate to my changes. She was also quick about responding to my emails and good at communication.

On the day of the wedding, Olga and her team were dependable and timely. She was able to complete the ceremony set up for my 10 am wedding within 3 hours. And then she was able to convert the ballroom where the ceremony was held to the room for the reception in about an hour. I had so many guests from the wedding compliment the flowers and stage design. And the bouquets and center-pieces were stunning. I am so glad I booked Snowdrop flowers and have recommended Olga to all of my friends who are planning their weddings.
    Amber Married on 08/18/2018
    Worked with them to get my friend's engagement bouquet. Flowers are just what I pictured! Thank you!
    Anna Married on 05/06/2018
    Olga, the Owner of Snowdrop Flowers, was such big help on our special day. She and her crew came earlier and set up all tables with beautiful center pieces. All flowers was fresh and smell wonderful all evening. Will hire Olga again for all our special occasions! Highly recommended!
    Maria Married on 04/21/2018
    We had a chance to work with Snowdrop team for our wedding and thanks to them, especially to Olga our experience was fantastic!!! When it comes to weddings, everything matters, and their attention to details, creativity of decorating the place was a huge A+++ she was very responsive, easy to work with and very reasonable pricing. Thank you so much for making our day so special!!! We have already recommended them to our friends and we highly recommend them to everyone who cares about their special occasion!!!
    Volodymyr Married on 04/25/2017
    Thank you so much for beautiful flowers and helping with the decorations to Snowdrop team.
    This florist is amazing, they did everything exactly We wanted, even better!
    Snowdrop Flowers was one of my most favorite venue about my wedding. My centerpiece and bouquets were absolutely gorgeous.
    It’s obvious that Olga love her job and highly skilled/ creative design. Love this Florist and high recommended!