QG Floral

Whitestone, New York View map Visit website

$5,000 Typical Price

QG Floral is a boutique wedding studio based in Whitestone, New York, which also serves the Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Long Island, and New Jersey areas. QG Floral have been delighting couples with their gorgeous arrangements for the past 40 years. The business, which is family owned and operated, takes great pride in creating memorable weddings through their individualized service and premium quality flowers.

Your fresh flowers can be arranged in a style complementing the rest of your wedding, with style options that include classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, and vintage. In your complimentary consultation, you can discuss all of your style needs and wedding vision. Our professional team will assist you from concept design, to day of coordination. To ensure your experience is enjoyable, you can also select from the following convenient services:

• Bridal Bouquet
  • Clean up/Breakdown
  • Delivery
  • Floral Preservation
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$185

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• I
    Ingris V. Married on 10/16/2021

Qg floral beyond and above

I cannot thank Stacy enough for the wonderful work she and her team did for our wedding. Stacy was so helpful and very friendly. She truly understood my vision and made it come to life. My bouquet was EVERYTHING I dreamed. The service was outstanding. We did a room reveal and I couldn't be happier when I saw the room. It was everything I dreamed and more. Also Carly went above and beyond to get in touch with us after we thought we had misplaced our neon lights. Thank you so much for your great help!

QG Floral's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your day and we couldn't be more grateful for such kind words. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to work with you again soon!
  • Mayeline Perez
    Mayeline P. Married on 11/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing

QG floral were super accommodating. We were working with them prior to the pandemic and were scared that our plans were going to be canceled. They assured us that we would not lose our deposits and if our dates had to be switched then that would be ok. We ended up pushing our date a month later and in between that, they were very accommodating with us in terms of the details we wanted to include. I recomend working with Karla at QG. She was easily accessible whether it was by phone, text and even video chat. She is one of the sweetest girls I’ve ever met. She makes sure that she stays close withing your budget and gives you options if certain flowers are not in season. I would definitely work with the QG team in the future.
    Debra Married on 08/08/2020
    I can not thank Karla enough for the wonderful work she and her team from Queens Garden Floral did on my daughter’s wedding last week. The flowers were absolutely amazing. Everyone was wowed by their freshness and the vivid color palette. The service she and her team provided was outstanding. Everything was done on a very timely manner leaving us no room for worries on the wedding day. Karla listened to my daughter’s vision and made it come to life.

Debra