QG Floral

Whitestone, New York View map Visit website

$5,000 Typical Price

QG Floral is a boutique wedding studio based in Whitestone, New York, which also serves the Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Long Island, and New Jersey areas. QG Floral have been delighting couples with their gorgeous arrangements for the past 40 years. The business, which is family owned and operated, takes great pride in creating memorable weddings through their individualized service and premium quality flowers.

Your fresh flowers can be arranged in a style complementing the rest of your wedding, with style options that include classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, and vintage. In your complimentary consultation, you can discuss all of your style needs and wedding vision. Our professional team will assist you from concept design, to day of coordination. To ensure your experience is enjoyable, you can also select from the following convenient services:

• Bridal Bouquet
  • Clean up/Breakdown
  • Delivery
  • Floral Preservation
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$185

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Christine O. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing Florist

Last minute we had a change up with our florist and QG Floral stepped in to help my husband and I have an incredible wedding day. We worked with Carly and she was so kind, professional, and knowledgeable.

The flowers turned out AMAZING and they made our day so special! Would recommend working with them!

QG Floral's reply:

Thank you so much, Christine! It was such a pleasure working with you and we loved helping make your day everything you deserve!
  • F
    Francine S. Married on 02/14/2022

Absolutely Stunning

I was looking for a florist for my daughters wedding. I interviewed the ones recommended by the venue, and they were very nice, but did not seem to fit what I was looking for. I remembered I had gotten flowers from QG for a different occasion and thought I would give them a call.
    I am so glad I did. The entire team was wonderful. They took care of everything I needed in decor, from the bouquets to the tables..... They also built the chuppah They dealt with the paper work for the venue and they took my daughters description of what she wanted and produced it. Absolutely beautiful. Definitely will use them again!

QG Floral's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you, your daughter, and son-in-law! Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to helping you again in the future.
  • I
    Ingris V. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Qg floral beyond and above

I cannot thank Stacy enough for the wonderful work she and her team did for our wedding. Stacy was so helpful and very friendly. She truly understood my vision and made it come to life. My bouquet was EVERYTHING I dreamed. The service was outstanding. We did a room reveal and I couldn't be happier when I saw the room. It was everything I dreamed and more. Also Carly went above and beyond to get in touch with us after we thought we had misplaced our neon lights. Thank you so much for your great help!

QG Floral's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your day and we couldn't be more grateful for such kind words. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to work with you again soon!
  • illustration stars