QG Floral Reviews

QG Floral 1
QG Floral 2
QG Floral 3

Debra · Married on 09/22/2018

I can not thank Karla enough for the wonderful work she and her team from Queens Garden Floral did on my daughter’s wedding last week. The flowers were absolutely amazing. Everyone was wowed by their freshness and the vivid color palette. The service she and her team provided was outstanding. Everything was done on a very timely manner leaving us no room for worries on the wedding day. Karla listened to my daughter’s vision and made it come to life.

Debra

Juliana · Married on 09/22/2018

Dream Come True

Working with Karla and the QG team was the BEST decision we made. From start to finish the planning experience and working with Karla was amazing- I wish we can do it again!! She turned our dream into reality and the whole process stress-free. The details on the floral arrangements, napkin treatments, chair covers, and linens were beyond what we could've ever imagined. My family and friends could not stop raving about how beautiful everything was. QG Floral was wonderful to work with, goes above and beyond expectations, and I highly recommend their services to anyone who is planning a wedding or an event!

Karen · Married on 09/17/2017

QC Floral provides beautiful flowers which are fresh, full and vibrant...lasting long beyond the event. Their white glove treatment made us feel like we were more than clients, but family. They were mindful and attentive to our needs. One stop shopping for the best of everything.

MaryEllen · Married on 08/12/2017

Queens Garden Floral arranged the flowers for my daughter’s wedding at Battery Gardens in New York City last August. They are very professional and accommodating. They met with us to discuss our ideas and vision, and then provided us with detailed pictures of the designs, colors and flowers that would be used. My daughter’s wedding day was beautiful from the bouquets and centerpieces to the ceremony space and cake decoration. QG Floral was a pleasure and delight to work with!

Michela · Married on 07/29/2017

QG Floral went above and beyond for our wedding. It was everything we wanted and more. Every request detail and request was fulfilled. We are so happy they were a part of our wedding day! Thank you so much to the QG Floral staff!

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2017

Wedding: June 2017
    Queens Garden Center exceeded our expectations in every way. Working with Peter (the owner) and Samantha (the wedding coordinator) was a pleasure from day one. Samantha was in constant contact with me every step of the way, emails, calls and questions were answered within hours and after several meetings, I was confident that our flowers would be of high quality, beautiful presentation and affordable. Between pictures, a few meetings, and the staff really taking the time to know us as individuals, they captured our style and vision for the church and venue. Our flowers were radiant and fresh. We also opted for a flower wall as a backdrop for our guests, which later turned into a backdrop behind our table. The wall was a huge hit and our guests were raving about the presentation. I trusted QGC and let them use their talent and judgement when choosing certain flowers for the centerpieces as some of my flower choices were out of season. They want to ensure beauty and freshness so together, we came up with alternatives which were in season to ensure quality. Samantha delivered the flowers the morning of, decorated both homes, and was at the venue until their work was complete. We couldn't have asked for better quality, presentation, and interactions with QGC. The staff is accommodating, friendly, and you will feel like you gained friends once your event is over. We will continue to use them for future events and recommend them as a wonderful florist. ​

QG Floral 4
    QG Floral 5
    QG Floral 6

L · Married on 05/06/2017

You cannot go wrong with QG Floral! They are a family business and family is what they will become when they provide floral and decor for your wedding! We met with Samantha Vani several times and provided her a design plan created by our wedding planner, Tracey Goldstein, from Polka Dot Events. Samantha then added her creative touches and the result was a wonderful collaboration! What really made this a wonderful experience was that we had very last minute changes, including adding hundreds of orchids to our design plan due to extremely unforeseen circumstances. QG Floral incorprated them without even a flinch! I would recommend them without reservation and leave you with photos which speak for themselves!