Makeup by Aditi

New York, NY View map Visit website

Makeup by Aditi is a wedding makeup business based in New York City, New York. Aditi is a freelance makeup artist, has years of experience and intensive training, and has worked for many beauty and fashion photoshoots. With a master's in marketing and a background in public relations, you can rely on Aditi to deliver phenomenal customer service. Aditi values high-quality makeup products and uses them to skillfully elevate the natural beauty of her clients. If you'd like a talented makeup artist to bring out your most magical self, Makeup by Aditi will strive to do just that.

Makeup by Aditi would love to host a consultation to discuss your desires for your special day. Aditi will happily travel to your venue to apply your makeup on-site. Some of the services she offers include:

• Makeup
  • Hair artistry
  • Airbrushing
  • Vintage styling
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$97

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$117

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$87

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$50

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Priyanka T. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Just what I wanted for my wedding!

Right from the outset my experience with Aditi was very comfortable and seamless. At the trial Aditi put me at so much ease, patiently hearing my requirements and suggestions and providing great inputs of her own. We were able to perfect the look at the trial and I immediately knew at the trial that she was going to be my MUA for the wedding. Aditi gave me great tips to get my skin and hair in great shape before the wedding day.

On the day of the wedding itself, Aditi arrived right on time. She did my and my mother's makeup for the day and we could not have been happier with the experience. She gave me exactly the look I desired which we had finalized at the trial. Amongst the many things to take care of during the wedding, i was grateful that my makeup and hair was taken care of so seamlessly by Aditi, that I didnt have to think about it even for a second. I would strongly recommend her!!

Makeup by Aditi's reply:

Thank you so much Priyanka! I had the best time getting you and your mother ready for your big day! Looking forward to seeing your wedding pictures!
    Manasi C. Married on 12/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best experiences I’ve had

Aditi was great to work with, she understood my skin type and colour, her makeup looked so natural and vibrant. It didn’t crack and was very long lasting. Her products were excellent and very light on my skin.
    Along with being a great makeup artist she was very warm and patient in nature, she listened to my requirements very patiently and was able to execute her skills in perfection

Makeup by Aditi's reply:

Thank you so much Manasi, your review means a lot to us! It was an absolute delight to get you ready, thank you for trusting me with your big day!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

New York, New York New York, NY, 10001
6092018179
Location of (Makeup by Aditi)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding