420 Bloomfield Ave., Verona, NJ 07044 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Richfield Regency

Richfield Regency is a beautiful banquet wedding venue in Verona, New Jersey. This locale has been a fixture of numerous weddings for over 40 years and offers both beautiful surroundings and highly-attentive staff. This venue is an excellent place for couples to celebrate their love and commitment to each other.

Facilities and Capacity

This wedding locale faces the scenic Verona Park and is set by a picturesque waterfall and stone bridge. These beautiful environs will frame the beauty of your wedding day bliss as backdrops for memories and photographs alike. Couples celebrating their wedding day can enjoy an on-site chapel for up to 250 guests and a tastefully appointed banquet hall for up to 300 guests.

Both ceremonies and receptions can be hosted at Richfield Regency. The experienced and skilled staff are eager to help each couple plan and customize a wedding celebration that suits their unique expectations and style. Should a couple choose to hold their ceremony at this location, the chapel is well-suited to hosting wedding ceremonies to treasure. For the reception, the banquet hall awaits, with beautiful decor tailored to match each couple’s preferences.

Cuisine

A wide variety of catering packages are on offer at this venue. These include accommodating dietary preferences and requirements, such as kosher meals and vegetarian dining. Butlered hors d’oeuvres, cold displays, plated dinners, and Viennese dessert tables will tempt your guests. Courteous staff will give attention to the details of cooking, preparing, and serving your wedding feast.

Other Services

In addition to wedding events, Richfield Regency is also available to host other special events. These include celebrations for baptisms/christenings, commitment ceremonies, corporate events, first communions, mitzvahs, sweet sixteens, high-school proms, and holidays. Off-site catering services are also available for events in New Jersey.

Location

This wedding venue is located in a suburban area of northern New Jersey, less than a 20-minute drive from downtown Newark. Being just across the street from Verona Park, it is also within easy driving distance of several other local trails and parks. These include Hilltop Reservation, Mills Reservation County Park, and Alonzo F Bonsal Wildlife Preserve.

Follow Richfield Regency on

106 Reviews for Richfield Regency

• Alise

Alise Yates · Married on 08/07/2020

COVID Date Change Was a breeze

So obviously we booked Richfield Regency because we loved it and Trish was a dream to work with. So then Covid-19 happened right when we were supposed to send out our invitations. I’d heard from other brides that their venues were nightmares to work with and I began to get very nervous. However I called Trish and she couldn’t have been more helpful. She reassured me that I was able to move my wedding date to whenever I wanted and gave me the dates to choose from immediately. She knew I had to cross reference with my other vendors and was patient with me and so glad to hear when I’d gotten it all aligned again. I’ve never once doubted that Richfield Regency was where I want to have my dream wedding and Trish is a huge part of that and I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 05/22/2020
  • Jennifer&Andy

Jennifer&andy Deock · Married on 07/10/2020

Quality Vs Quantity

For 200 people off site catering is hard to come by. My fiance and I wanted to make sure the service and food were impeccable. It was the hardest and most frustrating part of vendor shopping until we found Richfield. They were absolutely professional and we knew that if we were going to do this, we needed quality. They made our day so special and our guests are still talking about the food!

Sent on 12/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Richfield Regency FAQ

• Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Planner

Real Weddings

• 420 Bloomfield Ave. Verona, NJ, 07044 See on map
    973-786-1399 (Phone number)
    Location of (Richfield Regency)