Richfield Regency Reviews

Richfield Regency 5
  • Yolanda

yolanda spearman · Married on 11/02/2019

Great people! Amazing venue

We loved our meeting with Jude. He was very sweet, informative and friendly. The price was well worth the visit. Booked immediately

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Jade

Jade O’Leary · Married on 09/14/2019

Best venue ever !!!!!

I just want to give the biggest thank you to The Richfield Regency. I had the pleasure of having my wedding here this past Saturday. It was absolutely stunning from beginning to end and truly a 5 star experience. The staff and management were more than accommodating and went above and beyond to help me when I had an emergency minutes before walking down the aisle even adding on an extra hour to my party due to the circumstances to make sure we can have the best night possible. I want to to give a special thank you to Jude & Trish who made the evening magical and truly a night to remember. I could have not gotten through this with out you all. My guest keep on talking about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to and how good the food was as well ! If you are looking for the perfect place to have a wedding or event look no further !!!

Richfield Regency 6
    Richfield Regency 7
    Sent on 09/16/2019

Richfield Regency's reply:

The pleasure was ours Jade, your wedding was nothing short of Magical, The chapel and dining room were breathtaking! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Trish and the entire team
  • Latoya

Latoya · Married on 07/04/2019

Bang for your Buck!!

Awesome team and my guest enjoyed the food, space and Trish & Jude were a delight to work with!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Richfield Regency's reply:

Thank You Latoya, It was my pleasure hosting your special day. we wish you many years of happiness. Trish
  • Sugar

Sugar Plum · Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent Venue

From the first day of meeting with Jude to then coordinating with Trish throughout our wedding day process was a breeze. Everytime we went to make deposits we were greeted and provided with a cup of cappuccino. You can feel the love! At first we had the gold room because of the amount of guest predicted but the Trish gave us the bigger room because of our guests that was coming and because she wanted us to be happy and just enjoy our wedding. Trish you're the Best! Trish coordinated with my DJ and my event planner/ coordinator to make our day happened. Thank you to Trish, Calvin and Jude all played a part in making our day run smooth and extra special!🤗💕💕💕 Definitely will send all of my friends there top notch service you won't regret. Food is to die for and the cocktail hour is the best I've ever had and believe me I've been to other venues before for weddings and they can't compare to the Richfield Regency!

Richfield Regency 8
    Richfield Regency 9
    Richfield Regency 10
    Richfield Regency 11
    Sent on 05/31/2019

Richfield Regency's reply:

It was a total pleasure working with both of you. I have a connection with you both, I will never forget when you called with a question and you heard in my voice I had a cold, not more than a half hour went by you both came to visit and brought me in a home-made remedy. Thank You!! it is clients like you that make what I do so enjoyable. Trish

Bill · Married on 10/26/2018

superb!!!!!

Trish was awesome. Always returned our calls within an hour. Food was amazing (or at least we were told lol).

Sent on 11/07/2018

Richfield Regency's reply:

Thank You so much! It was our pleasure hosting your wedding! I wish you both many years of happiness. Trish

Karolina · Married on 08/31/2018

Thank you to everyone at Richfield Regency! Trish was amazing throughout the whole process of initially looking at the venue and then making the final decision. She was very helpful in helping me make decisions about plates, food, and everything in between. Unfortunately, she was unable to be there the day of my wedding but she passed my contract over to Kalvin who made sure everything was perfect on my wedding day. All my guests still continue to talk about the food and the wedding was almost two months ago on August 31! Everyone at Richfield Regency was so attentive the day of the wedding and super helpful. There was nothing for me to stress about from the second I arrived to the second I left. Thank you so much again for an amazing wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Gwendolyn · Married on 07/28/2018

We had our wedding on July 28th 2018 from the 1st time I saw this venue I knew this is where I wanted to have my special day what a beautiful place,To Jude and Trish, and Calvin You guys are awesome very pleasant and genuine people, willing to work with you , everthing was wonderful the place itself is beautiful, Its been about three weeks since our wedding everyone is still talking about the cocktail hour, entrees, drinks, everyone loved the black and white cocktail room reminded them of more like a club/ lounge atmosphere, so much food which was delicious, the service was excellent everyone had a wonderful time, what can I say about the Viennese table unbelievable loved that, everyone keep saying that they wish they could do that day all over again, thank you Jude and Trish & Calvin for going beyond our expectations, Trish you kept us laughing omg I would definitely recommend the Richfield Regency love Andre & Gwen

Sent on 08/22/2018

Richfield Regency's reply:

Thank You, it was our pleasure hosting your wedding! It was a fabulous wedding, we wish you many years of happiness. Trish

David · Married on 07/20/2018

We had our wedding on July 20, 2018. Words alone won't be able to do justice about how thrilled we were with this venue, but we'll give it a shot. From the 1st time we walked in to inquire about this venue, we were overwhelmed by their hospitality, professionalism and how at ease they made 2 people who didn't really know what to expect feel. We knew from the moment we left that this was going to be our choice. Prior to our wedding we met Jude, Trish and Calvin, who guided us through the whole process and overall set up. They could not be nicer or friendlier people, offering us the perfect suggestions to enhance our wedding experience.
    The day of our wedding was perfect! Jude, Trish, Calvin and staff were amazing. My wife and I were overwhelmed with the way we were given the "royal treatment" throughout the night. It wasn't just the business side, but the personal side and small details they helped us out with all night. They were constantly checking up on us, making sure everything was perfect not only for us but for our guests as well. Our parents, family and friends could not stop complimenting them to us all night.
    The food was absolutely delicious. The amount of food we had for the cocktail hour was tremendous and our guests still have not stopped raving about it! You MUST get the Vienesse hour for desserts!! Incredible!! The cocktail hour room had a unique "loungie" vibe to it and the reception room was magnificently lit up all night.
    Overall we could not be happier with the whole experience. We can't thank Jude, Trish and Calvin enough for making our night unforgettable and hope to use this venue again in the future! Highly recommended for any affair!

David and Wendy 7/20/18

Sent on 07/24/2018

Richfield Regency's reply:

Thank You for your kind words, so happy everyone enjoyed your wedding, wishing you both many years of happiness. Trish and the entire team
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/07/2018

Where do I start?! We got married on 7/7/18. From the moment we walked into the Richfield my breath was taken away. Everything was so beautiful and everything that I had asked to be put out, was exactly how I wanted it to be. Trish definitely went above and beyond our expectations. She was so awesome to work with and helped me with so much. The food was amazing and the staff was super attentive. Kelvin, our maitre d, was awesome! Always making sure that everyone was ok and always on top of everything. If I can do it all over again, the Richfield would be my number one choice. Our guests can’t stop raving about how beautiful and perfect everything was. They were overwhelmed with the amount of food/desserts and how delicious everything was. I highly recommend the Richfield Regency. You will NOT be disappointed.

Richfield Regency 12
    Sent on 07/09/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2018

Greatest day of my life

We absolutely loved this venue and loved that we had it all to ourselves. It was the one (after 12 previous venue tours) when I walked in the door and was offered a cappuccino and biscotti. From the moment we booked until the last person walked out of the reception, the team here was unbelievably helpful. Trish (I LOVE YOU!) was like a mother to me, answering questions even on her days off, via email, cell, however I could reach her. A couple of days before the wedding I dropped off the décor for the cocktail hour and reception and they put it all out on display PERFECTLY – absolutely it was better than I would have done it myself. They pay very close attention to detail. The FOOD…. Amazing… people are still telling me how delicious cocktail hour was and how phenomenal their entrees were. Obviously it is difficult for the bride and groom to eat, but they stocked the bridal suite with the passed hors d'oeuvres for us (VERY MINOR GRIPE that it was prematurely removed - they should leave it for as long as they can). When I walked around to the tables during dinner, I saw all empty plates so I take that as a very good sign. And the Viennese, are you kidding? It has to be the coolest display of desserts I’ve seen – I love that it is right there on the dance floor every selection you could possibly imagine. They could probably do a little more with the (free) table numbers, menus or the flowers that are available for purchase, but they accommodate whatever décor you want to bring in yourself. Highly recommend.

Richfield Regency 13
    Richfield Regency 14
    Richfield Regency 15
    Sent on 03/08/2019

Helena · Married on 05/05/2018

Richfield Regency made our wedding reception last night all that we could have asked for. Food and service was excellent. Trish and all the staff did a great job and made us and guests feel special. Joe and Helena Tufaro

Sent on 05/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding was truly a dream come true, we looked for a venue for almost 3 months before we found Richfield, when we walked through the doors, I looked at my fiancé and said "This is literally what I have been picturing in my head" every place we went to there were things that just weren't pretty. All of Richfield's rooms, the walls, the design, the decor, every single detail was EXACTLY to my taste.

On top of the details being there, Trish was the one who sat with us our very first meeting and her and I just clicked from the moment we said hello to each other. She was absolutely amazing, she truly tries to make your vision come to life (even though practically all of it was there already) she was providing suggestions on things that can be altered or added and she really worked with me. One of the reasons we took so long to find a venue was because I wanted Portuguese Food, while Richfield Regency doesn't have a Portuguese menu, Trish made additions to our menu to have a taste of Portugal and accommodate us! It was amazing! Trish was truly amazing from the moment we said YES to the venue to the day of our wedding!

The day of our reception, even though I had seen that room over 5 times already, everything set up for MY day truly took my breath away! It was beyond beautiful and Trish took care of everything I wanted. I could never thank her enough! Our reception was so much fun, I have guests telling me every time I see them how amazing all of the food was and I still have guests telling me the Viennese Table was the BEST they ever saw and tasted!

We are so blessed and thankful to have found Trish and Richfield Regency. Our wedding was truly a dream come true and we are so beyond thankful to Trish and Richfield Regency staff who made our Wedding Day the best night of our lives!

Thank you so much for everything!
    Jessica & Joe Maio
    April 28, 2018

Sent on 06/03/2018

Gyselle · Married on 03/31/2018

Thanks to all the Richfield Rengency staff for making my dream come true. My wedding was perfect thanks to all your support. They are incredible, they didn’t forget any detail. All the guests were in love with their excelent service and their delicious food, with a beautiful presentation. I work organizing events, so i was really worried about my wedding details, but Patricia is the best, she made me feel like a queen and pleased me in all my whims, she didn’t forget anything. Thank you Patricia!

Richfield Regency 16
    Richfield Regency 23
    Sent on 04/11/2018

You are so welcome Giselle! It was my pleasure hosting your wedding! Trish

Dana · Married on 09/22/2017

Wow! Awesome venue, great food and service. We can't thank Trish and her staff enough! Top notch with a reasonable price. Thank you for making Ashley & Nicks wedding an event to remember for everyone. Our guests can't stop talking about it!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Anneka · Married on 08/11/2017

My husband and I got married on August 11th at the Richfield Regency and we don't regret it one bit. You will not be disappointed if you choose the Regency for your big day. This venue is very reasonable and your guests will not walk away hungry. They had tons and tons of food. My guests still talk about our reception and how great the food was and that the staff was so professional and helpful. I worked with Trish the entire time from start to finish and she was absolutely amazing. I just love her spirit. She was very warming and welcoming. Kalvin was my right hand man at the reception and he did not miss a beat. He made sure my husband and I were well taken care of the entire night. He also made sure everything was on schedule so we could party the night away. GREAT venue! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • W

Wadia · Married on 07/14/2017

I just want to say I had my wedding at the regency about two weeks ago, they went above and beyond for both my husband and i, as well as our guests. From the food to the decor to the amazing staff everything was just beautiful. Our guests still tell us how the food was great and the elegance of the venue was beyond expectation. My husband and I was catered to our every need, we could not have appreciated the staff anymore. They made the night go very smoothly. Calvin and Jude kept making sure that everything was going great, they repeatedly asked my husband and I if we were doing fine or needed anything or another drink haha which was awesome. We loved our experience there and recommend the Richfield Regency to everyone and anyone. We will definitely be coming back for any big life events for us. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2017

A week later and our families are still raving about our wedding! First of all, I would say the part that took the cake was the food!!! If you like to eat this is the place for you!! Not only was the amount of food limitless but it was amazing!!! The Richfield Regency is also something that I would say is affordable, especially those who are trying to stay on a budget. For the amount of food and open bar all night, it truly was a steal! Trish is amazing!!!!! She almost became a second mother! They like to make sure you get everything you are looking for out of your reception! The other aspect that was important to me was that my reception was the only party happening that night. I didn't have to worry about other receptions or weddings doing on. We had around 150 people and it was still intimate but amazing!! They do like to keep things going on time. We had cocktail hour from 6-7 and around 6:58 they started to get people to go in the other room. I asked that we wait another 5-10 so I could at least say hi to the rest of our guests at cocktail hour and they were very accommodating. It truly was a night to remember!!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Loved everything about the Richfield Regency! Trish was awesome.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Janica · Married on 12/31/2016

I don’t know where to start, from Trish to the servers n the food were great. I had my marriage reception there on 4/28/2018 n I can’t say anything bad about their service. My guest still talks about the food n how classy Trish n the management were. Thank you Trish for your help from the beginning. Ken and Janica thank you.. I will recommend this venue..

Sent on 05/01/2018

My husband and I used Richfield Regency for their offsite Kosher catering services and dealt with Jude. This was the first time Richfield Regency was doing an offsite Kosher catering event at the Park Savoy as well. Jude and our Maître d communicated with one another and we are very pleased with how everything turned out. Their menu was incredibly diverse and the cocktail hour options alone would've been enough! When we met with Jude to walk through our menu options, he was honest with us and helped guide us to a variety of pallet pleasing foods. We are very thankful for his insight and were very happy with the food options we chose. The food was phenomenal! Everyone came up to us and said how great everything was and how impressed they were. Our cake came out excellent as well. Which for a parve cake, is not an easy feat to accomplish! We went home with a lot of leftovers too and we have been able to continue to enjoy Richfield's food the week after our wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2016

karina · Married on 04/15/2016

I just had my wedding here on 04/15/16 and what an amazing time!!!! Trish helped through every step of the way!!! The food was AMAZING!!!!! All of our guests are still talking about the food!!!! That's exactly what I wanted! A great place with amazing food!!!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

i don’t know where to start with the review of the Richfield Regency. From the day we first met Jude and I told friends that we booked the Richfield, I knew we made the best choice. People RAVED about the place whether they were just at an event or someone they knew got married there 10 yrs ago– from the reviews alone, we had very high expectations. To say they went above and beyond any type of expectations we had is an understatement. They were amazing- they made our vision come true and then some. The attention Trish and Jude paid to us , our bridal party AND our immediate family were phenomenal to say the least. And Calvin- what can I say about Calvin- he was my savior! When we met the day before to drop off the boxes (and boxes) of things for the reception he greeted me with a smile and a hug and told me he was my best friend for the wedding day.
    After pictures, my husband and I pulled up to the venue and the greeting we got from Jude Trish and Calvin instantly put me at ease – I knew from that moment on, the day was going to be amazing. During our tiny rehearsal we noticed that there was an extra person in the procession, seeing that it could have been an awkward family situation, Calvin sensed it as if he could read my mind and it was adjusted seamlessly.
    After the ceremony, during the cocktail hour and reception we were completely as ease knowing that we made the best choice for our wedding and ceremony. I was told by numerous people that the wedding was AMAZING, the venetian table was nothing they have seen before, that they cleared their plates at dinner (which never happens after such a huge cocktail hour) and that service that we were provided with was top notch. The Richfield regency has 3 of the best people working there– not only did I feel that we had the best customer service and wedding experience, but I felt as though Dave and I had 3 guardian angels making sure we had the most amazing day to start off our lives together!

Sent on 05/26/2016
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/25/2016

I come from a huge family and we attend so many weddings each year but I have had guests calling for days saying that this was hands down one of the best weddings they've ever been to. RICHFIELD REGENCY is that reason! Our guests are still raving about the delicious food, the amazing staff, the gorgeous atmosphere and decor, and just overall how smooth the night went. Everyone was obsessed with the insanely huge cocktail hour and the extraordinary Venetian hour. Trish, Jude, and Calvin poured their hearts into our reception. They made sure everyone was happy and enjoying themselves.

Trish - how can we ever thank you enough for everything you've done?! She's absolutely amazing and skilled at what she does. She ran the show and took care of everything! Great communication; she really cared about our wants and needs and turned our wedding into exactly that! From helping my MOH bustle my dress, to fixing it when we had a clasp malfunction on my gown - she made sure everything ran smoothly and she went above and beyond to make sure it was a dream come true for us.

I came back the next day to pick up my items and show Trish the same day edit video we had and she was crying. This isn't just a venue - Richfield Regency is family and we are so extremely glad that we were lucky enough to have our wedding at such a wonderful place where the staff truly cared about us we love you guys! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/19/2016

clean, updated, great food great value

Sent on 12/03/2015
  • I

Ilana · Married on 11/25/2015

The Richfield Regency was the perfect venue for our wedding! They worked closely with us during the months leading up to the wedding. Our wedding night was amazing! Many of our guests complimented the venue during and after our time there. Trish took good care of us and also made sure we ate during the reception! We are very happy we chose the Richfield Regency!

Sent on 11/27/2015