The Crystal Point Yacht Club

3900 River Road, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Crystal Point Yacht Club

The Crystal Point Yacht Club boasts breathtaking views of the Manasquan River. Our outdoor ceremony site lends a picture-perfect backdrop for your sunset ceremony, followed by a plentiful cocktail hour with an open air setting with additional seating outside for your guests to enjoy! Once your guests enter the Crystal Ballroom for your grand wedding reception, everyone will have the perfect water view from their seats! Our all day ceremony package provides you with a complimentary stay at our on-site motel, The Crystal Point Inn. You can wake up with your bridal party, get ready in your bridal suite, and then come to the Bridal Lounge in your ballroom for food and drinks prior to your ceremony. We also provide a motel room block for your guests the evening of your wedding

Facilities and Capacity
The Crystal Point Yacht Club offers both indoor and outdoor venue spaces for weddings. The stunning Crystal ballroom, with water veiws from every seat, can accommodates up to 300 guests.

The Crystal Point Yacht Club is a full-service wedding venue, providing a complete package for couples to plan their big day. Their reception services include:

• Open bar serving premium brand liquors
  • Bottled wine, champagne toast, and signature drinks
  • Custom designed tiered wedding cake
  • Professional maitre d' and wait staff
  • Silk floral centerpieces and table numbers
  • White checkered linens and your choice of napkin
  • Menu and direction cards
  • Complimentary bridal accomodations at The Crystal Point Inn

Accommodation
The Crystal Point Yacht Club offers luxury guest rooms at the newly renovated Crystal Point Inn. The guest rooms include high speed wifi and HD flat screen TVs, plus a continental breakfast. The Crystal Point Yacht Club also provides complimentary bridal suite accomodations for the bride and groom, as well as a motel block for the wedding guests the evening of the wedding.

Follow The Crystal Point Yacht Club on

The Crystal Point Yacht Club 6
The Crystal Point Yacht Club 7

Katlyn · Married on 06/01/2019

I love Crystal Point!

I was married at Crystal Point on June 1, 2019! It has been a week now and all of my guests still cannot stop talking about it. The renovations to the ballroom, bridal suite and the bar were so beautiful! Our guests (and ourselves) had seconds and thirds of our dinner. The food was TO DIE FOR! Our maire d, Janine, was so beyond helpful. I mean... she literally carried my flower girl down the aisle. She continued to help fix my extremely heavy bussell all night long. From start to finish, Janine was right there making everything run so smoothly. I am begging my newly engaged friends to get married here so I can enjoy a wedding as a guest. The bridal suite was so beautiful and such a lovely place to run off to when I needed a minute to breathe from all of the dancing. Everyone has told us that this was the most beautiful, organized and fun wedding they have been too. I recommend it to all future bride and grooms over and over and over again. Crystal Point was the only venue we looked at. We literally did not need to look further as it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! Thank you so much to the entire Crystal Point Staff for making our wedding the absolute best day of our lives (and SOOOO stress free!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/03/2019

A Dream Come True

Oh my gosh! Where do I begin?! When we first booked this venue, our Maitre D, Janine told us that she would make our dreams come true and boy did she! My now husband and I got married over the weekend and had our reception here! Not only was the venue stunning and the service spectacular but they were beyond helpful and accommodating! My mother and coincidentally my florist broke her ankle right before the wedding and our Maitre D Janine not only set up a space in the ballroom for her to work on the flowers but personally helped her and allowed her to set up early! Every detail I wanted was completed and it was stunning! The food was exceptional and all of our guests raved about the quality and abundance of it, especially the cocktail hour! My husband and I had drinks before we even knew we needed them and ate like royalty! Janine was so kind and even made my mom a cup holder on her scooter so she would get around easier! They used golf carts to transport my grandparents and mom to the cocktail hour so that they wouldn’t have to deal with the stairs. I am blown away by the work they did for us. We made the perfect choice of venue for our wedding and Janine in particular was a dream! The new renovations are icing on the cake! So gorgeous I wish I could rewind and relive it all over again! We are still hearing our guests rave about the quality and the service at our wedding!

Sent on 05/07/2019

The Crystal Point Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Megan!!! You, Jordan and all of your friends and family were AWESOME!!! I appreciate the beautiful review XO Janine

The Crystal Point Yacht Club Pricing

The Crystal Point Yacht Club Price Rates

The Crystal Point Yacht Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Set Up
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Boat/Yacht, Marina, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

Real Weddings

• Elite Entertainment
    Elite Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amazing staff, always a pleasure to work there!

• DC Photo and Video
    DC Photo and Video Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a facility with a spectacular view of the water and offers great service check out The Crystal Point Yacht Club. The food is great, the staff is professional, and the view is breathtaking.

• Expressive Image Photography & Videography+ Photobooth
    Expressive Image Photography & Videography+ Photobooth Wedding Photographers

Beautiful wedding facility with a great staff! The food and service are excellent. We love to work at Crystal Point!

• 3900 River Road Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, 08742 See on map