About Narcissus Florals

Experience Quality. Expect Excellence.

We at Narcissus Florals believe flowers are one of the most important elements of your big day. Whether it is simple elegance or abundant beauty our talented design team will meet your every need, instilling confidence and providing the professionalism you should expect.

A little more about us:

Founded in 1989, Narcissus Florals has been a Malagiere family business for over twenty nine years. Serving the greater New Jersey Shore for weddings and events Narcissus is a proud recipient of the Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award from 2010-2018. Today our business is an active community partner participating in many charitable events, and promoting the arts in all forms.

We sincerely thank you for considering Narcissus as your wedding florist.

Visit our wedding and event website www.mynarcissus.com to meet the team, browse our gallery, testimonials and read our monthly blog. We look forward to hearing form you soon.

Contact Us Today!

Single Flowers (6)
Clean Up (4)
Non-Floral (3)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Narissus did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. Ken and Linda are amazing to work with. Ken really took the time to listen to what I envisioned for my wedding- mostly white flowers, clean, simple style, some beachy accents- and was able to turn that vision into a reality that was even more beautiful than I had imagined. The Narcissus team helped set up beautiful décor for our outdoor beach ceremony as well as for our reception that perfectly captured an elegant beachy vibe. They also helped set up some décor items I had brought for the reception to complement the flowers and truly made the room look beautiful. The personal flowers were also amazing- my bouquet was the perfect arrangement of white hydrangeas and complementary flowers that was exactly what I always wanted, and they even incorporated a piece of my grandma’s jewelry into the wrapping; the guys’ boutonnieres had cute little starfish accents! Linda was so helpful too throughout the whole process, answering my questions, patiently incorporating any changes I wanted to make or things I wanted to add, and making sure everything went seamlessly on the big day. And Ken made this whole process just fun, which I hadn’t really expected as someone who is not so creative myself!! I highly recommend Narcissus to any Jersey shore bride!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Narcissus Florals exceeded our expectations. They were the first florist we saw and I instantly knew we would end up choosing them. We went there with a lot of pictures of examples we liked so it was a very easy process. We met with Ken and he was absolutely wonderful! I wanted an orange color to pop with my main royal blue color for the bridesmaids. I loved the orange/peach lilies and I wanted mainly white flowers with a hint of blue. He also suggested adding grass loops to get the look I was going for. I was told by another florist that I shouldn't use lilies, especially orange, because they would stain the bridesmaid dresses and the flowers would fall out from the girls handling them. I don't know what they were talking about. All of our bouquets were in tact at the end of the night and even lasted in vases for almost two weeks! I was impressed. Narcissus was also very accommodating when going over the final order as I still had to finalize some corsages for the family. I had to make a few changes and they were very helpful. We also rented an arch with flowers for our ceremony and they made the process of re-purposing those flowers to our sweetheart table very easy for our day of planners. Overall, a great experience and beautiful flowers!!

Profile Picture Jacqui, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Narcissus Florals Pricing

1 VIDEO

Narcissus Florals
1:06 minutes

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Narcissus Florals does amazing work! Their designs are spectacular. The staff comes into the venue and is professional and timely. Once the room is transformed by their work, it is breathtaking.

We were honored to host Ken's wedding here at Clarks Landing. In addition to being a true gentleman he is a creative force with his team to create some of the most unusual and beautiful arrangements. He and his team are professional, timely, and neat. They are respective of our venue and when I see Ken's name on a contract, my stress level goes down to zero because I know to expect amazing designs and impeccable service.

The designers are experienced, particular and produce extraordinary work. They are a pleasure to work with.

For the most amazing flowers go to Narcissus Florals and speak to Ken to make all your flowers dreams come to life!!!

Events

635 Bay Avenue , The Seacourt Pavilion, Toms River, NJ 08753   See On Map
800-437-5039 (phone)
Monday-Saturday 9-5pm. After Hour Appointments are available.
Narcissus Florals is a wedding florist from the Jersey Shore. We service weddings throughout the local area, including North Jersey, Central Jersey, and South Jersey. Narcissus Florals is a professional wedding floral shop that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 26 years. We specialize in custom wedding arrangements, imports, farm-fresh, bridal bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony florals.