2 Convention Boulevard, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 1,000
Availability Check your date

About Sheraton Atlantic City

Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel Weddings

The Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel is the ideal spot for your wedding. We have all the amenities and accommodations to make your event a success. Our contemporary and magnificent Crown ballroom offers a truly upscale setting for your reception. Take advantage of our professional services and all the fun of Atlantic City before and after your wedding. Additionally, all guest rooms feature the ultra-comfortable Sheraton Sweet Sleeper(SM) Bed to ensure all of your guests get the best night's sleep!

The beautiful winding staircase in our lobby is the perfect photo setting for your grand entrance, and our lovely, traditional Crown Ballroom holds up to 550 with a dance floor. If you're looking for a more unique setting, our elegant Boulevards Café, with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Atlantic City skyline, accommodates up to 150 guests for an intimate, stylish affair or our new Gallery, with a more comtempory flair is perfect for an evening reception. We offer special wedding packages, or can happily suggest preferred florists, music, decorators and planners.

We can accommodate all of your guests overnight needs whether you are looking for a small block of 10 rooms up to 100 rooms for large parties.

• - Crown Ballroom, providing 11,700 impressive square feet of stylish space
  • - Pearl Ballroom, featuring the ideal space for a small intimate wedding under 100
  • - Boulevards Cafe, featuring floor to ceiling windows overlooking Atlantic City
  • - The Gallery, offering an elegant and contemporary setting to suit your special occasion

Click here for more information!

Your Wedding Specialist:

she270lo 42222lg
she270re 72589lg

14 Reviews for Sheraton Atlantic City

Nikin · Married on 09/07/2014

The Sheraton Atlantic City was by far the best venue we could have selected. We had a traditional Indian wedding, nearing 200 guests, and needed a variety of accommodations and services, including the Baraat. We worked with Melissa, the event coordinator at the Sheraton, and she ensured us 100% of the way that everything would turn out fantastic, and she did not disappoint. From the decorations, to the coordination between vendors, to the wonderful staff, our morning Wedding Ceremony and evening Reception went absolutely as we had imagined. Many other venues we spoke to were no where near as flexible and accommodating. In addition, the cost of the Sheraton was also surprisingly affordable and fit within our budget. We highly recommend this venue for any event in the future.

Sent on 10/09/2014

The Sheraton in Atlantic City was the perfect location for our wedding! I am from Boston and my husband is from Atlantic City, but we live in California and our friends live all over the country. We decided that Atlantic City would be a perfect location to have a fun filled wedding weekend! When we found the Sheraton it was perfect! We had a huge elegant wedding at the hotel. The cocktail hour was filled with delicious food, open bar, and a fantastic view of the Atlantic City boardwalk casinos. The ballroom reception was very elegant with a three course meal and beautiful ambience. The wedding coordinator, Melissa Schneider, worked with me all year helping me to pick the perfect vendors, along with the perfect combination of linens, chairs, and flowers. All I can remember is having fun that night! I also remember being constantly pampered by the staff. The staff was so amazing! Every time I turned around somebody was asking me if I needed anything. I felt like a princess all night! Our wedding package also included a gorgeous bridal suite that overlooked a three point view of Atlantic City and the Bay. The great part about the Sheraton was the location of the hotel in Atlantic City. It's only about a few blocks away from the boardwalk so it's close enough to walk to the casinos. Since our guests were traveling from all over most of our guests stayed at the Sheraton. I have to say that having your entire wedding party at one hotel bonds you as a group. We had so much fun! The bachelor and bachelorette party, the shower and the rehearsal dinner were all able to happen that weekend. The Sheraton had a beautiful room called the Gallery for the shower. The boys were able to hangout at the Tavern during the shower. We went to a delicious restaurant called Angelo's Tavern for the rehearsal dinner which was just a few blocks away from the hotel. The Sheraton staff was there for us to help with whatever we needed that weekend! It was an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Katie · Married on 05/03/2014

Where do I begin? My husband and I were searching for a venue for our reception for quite some time. The second I walked into the Sheraton at Atlantic City, I knew this would be perfect! My main point of contact was Melissa Schneider. Melissa was AMAZING! Not only was she very professional, she was also very personable which made me feel very comfortable with her helping me with my wedding. Melissa was always very flexible to meet and answer any questions that I had (and I constantly had a ton of questions). She is quick to respond to emails - even on her days off. It is obvious that Melissa enjoys her job and takes great pride in her work. The staff were very friendly and my own particular server (I believe her name was Pam) was absolutely perfect!
    We had our cocktail hour in the Boulevards Cafe and my guest kept saying how great the views were! Our reception was in the Crown Ball Room. Very beautiful - It does have high ceilings so I encourage those to make sure they have uplighting! The rooms at the Sheraton are VERY clean and modern. The best part is the BRIDAL SUITE! My goodness! I felt like I had the royal treatment! All of my bridesmaids got ready in the suite and we had a blast! Everyone that walked into the suite, their jaws dropped! It was a perfect touch to my wedding day!
    The food was GREAT and Melissa and her team gave us a private tasting prior to the wedding. *Met my father's approval!

On a final note, which I personally thought was one of the most important aspects of my whole wedding day was the fact that my mother was comfortable. My mother is confined to a wheel chair. They made sure she was very comfortable throughout the whole event!!! Her food was already cut, her drinks were never empty, and she was even given a beautiful handicap accessible suite.
    Words can't explain how pleased I was to have my wedding at the Sheraton. Everything was perfect! I must say, I honestly had nothing to stress about - especially with the help from Melissa!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Sheraton Atlantic City FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Linens
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Wedding Cake
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs