Hotel LBI

$22k - $30k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$22k - $30k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Welcome to the finest wedding venue on the east coast located in the heart of Long Beach Island, New Jersey. We provide a premier wedding venue to couples searching for a charming beach town desitnation.

Facilities Offered

Nestled in the center of Long Beach Island, Hotel LBI offers breathtaking views of the sea throughout the premises. It’s a short walking distance from the sandy beaches, for romantic strolls and photo sessions. Their main ballroom reception boasts 3,700 square feet of floor space, where up to 200 guests can be comfortably seated. Its vaulted ceilings are adorned with exposed wooden beams, delicate chandeliers, and large overhead skylights. The panoramic windows not only cover events with plenty of natural light, but also offer glorious views of the seaside town. A gas fireplace, adorned with sailboat details on its mantle, creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere throughout the evening. For couples that want to exchange their vows at sunset, the hotel’s rooftop space surrounds ceremonies and receptions with vibrant flowers and trees. The elegant, minimalist arbor allows you to use the vision of the sea as a backdrop. Hotel LBI has 102 suites, with high-quality amenities and services to ensure you have a relaxing and romantic weekend. These suites can also be used as luxurious dressing rooms for soon-to-be-weds to prepare with their entourage. In addition, you will have access to the fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub, and bicycle rentals for you to enjoy.

The in-house staff at Hotel LBI will be ready to assist you in the wedding planning process, to ensure your schedule runs smoothly. Hardwood tables, wooden cross-back chairs, and various linens add to the indoor reception area’s effortless nautical theme. During your special events, the in-house restaurant, Salt Kitchen & Bar, will be happy to provide you with upscale selections from their menu. Each of their items is made with ingredients provided by local farmers and fisherman, to ensure the freshest, strongest flavors. From your rehearsal dinner to your day-after brunch, the onsite team will make it their goal to make your celebrations unforgettable.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Julianne
    Julianne C. Married on 09/03/2022

Best day ever!

1000/10 !! I cannot recommend this venue more! They went above and beyond for my husband and I that even two weeks later we are still on Cloud9. From start to finish the whole process was relaxing, never any hiccups and did exactly what they said they would do. My husband and I from the moment we met with Donna we knew we were in the right hands. Because of her I did not need to hire a wedding planner! She took us under her belt as if we were one of her own and made sure our dream wedding happened exactly the way we wanted. She was super responsive and helpful along the entire process and gave lots of recommendations that we used and LOVED. Can’t forget about Petra (Donnas right hand woman) and my Maître D' was the behind the scenes day of (but you’ll meet her WAY before your actual wedding) to make sure my day went smoothly. And then KIM my GIRL! She was with my from the beginning of the day right up until the end. Held my train, bustled my dress, changed my shoes (also made sure they were waiting for me under the table), helped me get into my second dress, made sure our drinks were full including water and just waited on me and my husband hand and foot all night long: She was absolutely a A ROCKSTAR that day.

Our food was top notch! Nick is a phenomenal chef and cannot thank him enough. Its definitely different from your regular wedding food and another big reason this venue stood out above all. Cocktail hour was phenomenal and then for reception the food was excellent. Started with a burrata salad, followed by sorbet to cleanse your pallet and we served filet and lobster as our main course, they were very accommodating to any allergies and food restrictions as well. People are raving about how delicious our food was!

What stood out to us when choosing the venue was a few things:
    1. The room itself: we didn’t want a big ballroom, we were looking for my of a modern feel but still was very elegant to have a beautiful wedding.
    2. That we were the ONLY wedding that day
    3. How every table has their OWN waiter/waitress - so they constantly made sure drinks were being filled when people were seated, etc. Gave it more of a personal feel!
    4. And everything all in one spot! From ceremony on the rooftop, to reception in the conservatory to the after party in the bar in the lobby to rooms just an elevator ride up!

I don’t know what I would have done without the dream team that Hotel LBI provides. But This was truly the best day of my life, with no stress just focusing making you and your husband happy. They think of every last detail from the start of your ceremony right up until the end. You will not regret your decision with them!
    Katie C. Married on 06/05/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough about Hotel LBI. The staff went above and beyond during our whole wedding planning process. They made our special day go so smoothly! Our guest couldn't stop talking about this venue and how amazing everything was. I would not have changed a single thing! I wish I could do it all over again.
    Meg D. Married on 05/01/2022

Absolutely perfect!

We stubled upon Hotel LBI by mistake and I am truly glad we did! I fell in love with Hotel LBI the minute we pulled up and even more so once we got to the roof top. It was the absolute perfect venue for my husband and I. Meeting with Donna for the first time was the absolute best, she knew exactly how to incorporate every detail we wanted and between her and Petra, the day was absolute perfect. The food was amazing, the service was great! We have recieved so many compliments about how breathtaking everything was. I am so thankful that we chose Hotel LBI and for everything their team does. It was the ultimate venue for our wedding!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Donna Bongiovi
Donna Bongiovi
Director of Events and Catering

Donna Bongiovi is a seasoned Event Specialist with over 25 years in the industry. She has worked at various hotels and country clubs in the state of New Jersey and has "bid farewell" to many couples as they begin their journey together on the road to "happily ever after." Donna's experience and knowledge on menu creation, beverage specialties, event design and most importantly, event execution has proven her success in the event industry. "No one couple is the same as the other......" She prides herself in listening to and getting to know every couple she meets to create a unique, individual and fabulous celebration. Supported by the best culinary and service teams, Donna is by your side from beginning to end - "that's the tough part, saying goodbye as each couple begins their lives of love and laughter, together. At least when they leave me, they are beaming with joy and thrilled with their experience!"

Petra Dugas
Petra Dugas
Maitre d'

Petra makes the magic happen the night of your special event! She is a key player in ensuring that all of our events run flawlessly, we wouldn't be able to do it without her!

Erica  Papania
Erica Papania
Event Sales Coordinator

Erica is our Event Sales Coordinator who works side by side with the Events Director. She is a graduate of Stockton University where she studied Hospitality and even traveled abroad and worked events in the beautiful country of Italy.

Erica's enthusiasm and brilliant ideas never end and her guidance and assistance with our couples is priceless. She keeps us current and fresh and is responsible for Hotel LBI's Instagram Page. She's a great addition to our office and her smile brightens every room!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit