Narcissus Florals Reviews

Narcissus Florals 5
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Ryan · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful!

Narcissus Florals exceeded my expectations for my wedding flowers. I had a general idea of what I wanted my flowers to look like. Brady was able to take my vague ideas and turn it into something magical. I received so many compliments on my flowers throughout the night. Narcissus Florals attention to detail is amazing and their professionalism was outstanding. Everything was delivered and then set up at the venue exactly when they said it would be. I highly recommend using Narcissus Florals for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Ciaramello · Married on 08/18/2019

BEST DAY EVER!! Thank you Narcissus!

THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!! We used Ken and his team at Narcissus Florals for our wedding at Clark’s Landing on 8/18/2019. Everything was absolutely gorgeous! My wife & I love flowers, and had a vision for our wedding, and Ken and his team brought that to life for us. The day of our wedding, I was in awe over how beautiful our flowers were. He personally came to our venue to assure everything from perfect. From decorating our pergola, to flower girl crowns, boutonnieres, flower arrangements and our STUNNING bouquets which lasted over a week after our wedding, and so much more we couldn’t be happier. They have amazing customer service and helped us with any questions or concerns. We cannot wait for the professional photos! I want to also send a thank you to Linda who I spoke with many times and helped me with all the final details! Thank you so much Ken and the staff at Narcissus.

Narcissus Florals 6
    Narcissus Florals 7
    Narcissus Florals 8
    Narcissus Florals 9
    Narcissus Florals 10
    Sent on 08/29/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2019

Cannot recommend enough!

Narcissus was one of my favorite vendors that I worked with. I knew very little about flowers going into this process, and the initial meeting with Ken put me so at ease that I knew I did not have to look further. I had a few pictures and Ken started pulling flowers and really brought my vision to life, even just in that first meeting. Ken's professionalism is top notch, and everyone in the office was a pleasure to work with from that first meeting to the wedding day. When our wedding day came, I was absolutely blown away by our flowers. I knew that Narcissus was going to do an amazing job, but my expectations were still exceeded in my bouquets, centerpieces, and floral details.
    I cannot recommend Narcissus enough. Between the professionalism, helpfulness, and quality of work, they truly were a pleasure to work with for my wedding.

Narcissus Florals 11
    Sent on 07/02/2019

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Beautiful

Not only are their flowers beautiful, but they are the nicest people to work with. They took my vision and made it come to life. From the bouquets to the ceremony space to the flowers for the cake, I was blown away. I also greatly appreciated that they included an extra boutonniere- it came in handy for a groomsman before the ceremony.

Narcissus Florals 12
    Sent on 07/27/2019

Taylor Moscatiello · Married on 10/12/2018

Thank you, Narcissus!!

When my husband and I booked our venue, there were very specific requirements/timing that our vendors had to follow for set up. With that in mind, we wanted to ensure we chose a florist that had perhaps done the space before so we felt confident they would be able to set up quickly.

Upon meeting Narcissus for the first time, we felt immediate confident in their abilities and even more excited for the work they had done in the past. Over the planning months they were responsive, efficient, and able to guide me in finding exactly what I wanted for flowers.

They were also flexible to work with my budget yet still give me the wedding of my dreams. I could not have been more happy or impressed with their work. I would highly recommend letting them take some creative liberties to play around with what you think you want, as they put together recommendations that were beyond gorgeous and something I would have never imagined putting together!!

Thank you, Narcissus, for going above and beyond my expectations in not only delivering gorgeous flower arrangements in a very timely manner, but putting together arrangements that perfectly complimented our vineyard wedding. Literally everyone was fighting over your arrangements at the end :)

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2018

Remarkable!

I couldn’t have asked for more perfect centerpieces or bouquets.. they were exactly what I had invisioned. Excellent staff, creativity and professionalism! I highly recommend Narcissus!!

Narcissus Florals 13
    Narcissus Florals 14
    Sent on 09/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

I do not know where to begin! 2 weeks before my wedding I found myself without a florist and Ken & Linda from Narcissus saved the day! Not only were they able to produce all of my flowers (bouquets, high and low centerpieces, etc) but they also were able to show us samples of both center pieces within days of first meeting with them! The flowers were even more beautiful that I could have ever imagined and I could not recommend Ken and his team more!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

The perfect flowers for our perfect day!

When we scheduled our first meeting it was surprisingly with the owner Ken. He made us feel comfortable and gave great suggestions and input of the visions I had in my head. Then after booking, email correspondence was so easy with his team and phone calls were so helpful in making sure everything looked right. The day of the wedding, I was so shocked by the arrangements in my room. Ken and his team developed the most beautiful bouquets for myself and for my girls. The boutonnieres and wristlets were absolutely perfect. Ken and team made my vision come alive and the color pallet was perfect tying everything together. Thank you Ken for making my steal blue and cranberry dream come true to allow my husband and I have the most perfect wedding. We definitely will be getting more flowers from you in the future.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 07/27/2018

I can’t say enough about our flowers at our wedding! They were beyond anything I could of dreamed of! The archway, bouquets and boutonnières were stunning! The staff is so friendly and bring tour floral vision to life. We can’t thank you enough for our beautiful flowers :)

Narcissus Florals 15
    Sent on 08/14/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2018

To start off with, our first meeting was scheduled to my surprise it was with the owner (Ken). I was told over the phone that he was off that day and come to find out he came in just to meet with me. He was one of the most professional in the wedding industry that I dealt with and immediately knew my vision. I did not even have a picture of a flower to show him, he just asked me very specific questions in which I appreciated (it helped me explain my vision)! If I was unsure of a type of flower he mentioned, he went into the back to grab it and show me. The day off the wedding I was also surprised when he came to deliver the flowers! Him and his team did an absolutely amazing job on our floral arrangements. I loved working with them.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Elia · Married on 06/01/2018

What a wonderful experience working with Ken and his team. When I did my research as well as having my venue give me their recommendations it was very clear that Narcissus Florals was the florist to work with. Yes, luck was on my side…June 1st was available. I met with Ken (the owner) in the first meeting, and I came in with my sister (matron of honor) and told him my color schemes and what I was envisioning for my flowers for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and flower arrangements for the tables. He put together a sample in a matter of minutes and I was impressed. I told him what my budget was and he was great at keeping it to that amount by even suggesting areas of saving cost. Once I knew what my wedding theme would be and the props that I would be using, I emailed Ken directly to show him pictures and to get his feedback. He responded right away and said: “The colors in the prints will be beautiful with the blue tone of the hydrangea and the green tones in the foliage and textures.” I was so happy to hear this. At my next two meetings, I met with Brady and I came prepared with the items (travel theme signage, lantern and bud vases) that I would be using at cocktail hour and reception. Brady did a wonderful job in showing me how these pieces would work with the color schemes of the flowers. Once I saw all of it together, I knew that it would be beautiful. I’m a very detail oriented person and to work with the Ken and Brady on my vision was an enjoyable process. I could not have been happier with the end result - from my bouquet, bridesmaid’s bouquets, boutonnieres, the flower arrangements placed in the mason jars, the bud vases and flower arrangements adorned on the tables with the lanterns was all absolutely stunning. Thank you Ken, Brady and the rest of the team for your professionalism and the amazing work you all did on making my wedding even more special with the memorable flowers. Elia :)

Narcissus Florals 16
    Narcissus Florals 17
    Narcissus Florals 18
    Narcissus Florals 19
    Narcissus Florals 20
    Sent on 08/31/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2018

They did such an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. Everything came out beautiful!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Carley · Married on 03/10/2018

We chose Narcissus Florals to do our wedding florals on March 10, 2018. Some brides picture their wedding dress when they are a little girl. I had always pictured my bridal bouquet. When I first sat down with Brady and told him that I wanted a BIG, asymmetrical bouquet with a ton of textures, he was immediately on board. He told me not to worry, that he would make my vision come to life. He did not disappoint! The florals completely blew me away! They exceeded every expectation! If I didn't just have my makeup done, I would have cried tears of joy over how beautiful the flowers were! I cannot thank the team at Narcissus enough! Linda was so pleasant to work with. They made my day everything that I had ever dreamed of! I will forever be a customer of Narcissus Florals!

Narcissus Florals 21
    Narcissus Florals 22
    Sent on 04/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2017

Narissus did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. Ken and Linda are amazing to work with. Ken really took the time to listen to what I envisioned for my wedding- mostly white flowers, clean, simple style, some beachy accents- and was able to turn that vision into a reality that was even more beautiful than I had imagined. The Narcissus team helped set up beautiful décor for our outdoor beach ceremony as well as for our reception that perfectly captured an elegant beachy vibe. They also helped set up some décor items I had brought for the reception to complement the flowers and truly made the room look beautiful. The personal flowers were also amazing- my bouquet was the perfect arrangement of white hydrangeas and complementary flowers that was exactly what I always wanted, and they even incorporated a piece of my grandma’s jewelry into the wrapping; the guys’ boutonnieres had cute little starfish accents! Linda was so helpful too throughout the whole process, answering my questions, patiently incorporating any changes I wanted to make or things I wanted to add, and making sure everything went seamlessly on the big day. And Ken made this whole process just fun, which I hadn’t really expected as someone who is not so creative myself!! I highly recommend Narcissus to any Jersey shore bride!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Jacqui · Married on 10/21/2017

Narcissus Florals exceeded our expectations. They were the first florist we saw and I instantly knew we would end up choosing them. We went there with a lot of pictures of examples we liked so it was a very easy process. We met with Ken and he was absolutely wonderful! I wanted an orange color to pop with my main royal blue color for the bridesmaids. I loved the orange/peach lilies and I wanted mainly white flowers with a hint of blue. He also suggested adding grass loops to get the look I was going for. I was told by another florist that I shouldn't use lilies, especially orange, because they would stain the bridesmaid dresses and the flowers would fall out from the girls handling them. I don't know what they were talking about. All of our bouquets were in tact at the end of the night and even lasted in vases for almost two weeks! I was impressed. Narcissus was also very accommodating when going over the final order as I still had to finalize some corsages for the family. I had to make a few changes and they were very helpful. We also rented an arch with flowers for our ceremony and they made the process of re-purposing those flowers to our sweetheart table very easy for our day of planners. Overall, a great experience and beautiful flowers!!

Narcissus Florals 23
    Narcissus Florals 24
    Narcissus Florals 25
    Sent on 11/15/2017

lauren · Married on 10/08/2017

We worked with Charles throughout the entire process and he was fantastic! Flowers were the one thing I didn't drive myself crazy trying to pick out. I showed him a few pictures of bouquets that I loved and showed him pictures of my and the bridesmaids' dresses and told him I would trust his opinion. The day of the wedding I was surprised and relieved to see Charles was the one dropping everything off. (Didn't have a clue how that would work) The bouquets were unveiled and they were phenomenal and the boutonnieres matched perfectly. We were all blown away by the professionalism and talent from Charles and the rest of the staff. We highly recommended them.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lorraine · Married on 10/07/2017

Ken and the wonderful team at Narcissus Florals design amazingly gorgeous wedding flowers. We received countless compliments on all our flowers from bridesmaid bouquets to lush centerpieces to adorable pomanders for the flower girls. When you meet with them for your planning consultation, every possible detail is covered and they guide you if you need some help with flower choices and ideas. You leave the appointment feeling confident that the flowers will be perfect...and they will be.

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 09/23/2017

Narcissus flowers really exceeded my expectations. I am not a big flower lover and went into the process not really caring what my centerpieces were. After sitting with Ken, who by the way is amazing and creates beautiful pieces, he easily persuaded me into loving centerpieces. I just verbally told him what I was envisioning and he came back with a sample that was literally what I described. I have never been more excited about flowers in my life. All of our bouquets were also breathtaking. Narcissus also decorated our arbor, ceremony space, and made my memory table look angelic. They did everything I asked plus more. Look no further than Narcissus when searching for the perfect florist. Thank you Ken and the rest of your team. Everything was perfect.

Narcissus Florals 26
    Sent on 10/04/2017

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Narcissus was fantastic. I didn't have an exact idea of what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like and had no idea how to describe what I envisioned but somehow they were able to make exactly what I wanted. They were very easy to work with and were super professional. All the bouquets and arrangements were beautiful. I would definitely use Narcissus again in the future.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Joan · Married on 09/09/2017

Ken was incredible to work with and arranged the most beautiful wedding flowers I could have imagined. I missed the appointment to look at all my sample arrangements because of a car accident earlier that day. Ken FaceTime'd the entire appointment with me and my now husband so we could see the arrangements and provide feedback. Also, two weeks before the wedding we had to add 2 additional centerpieces and 4 boutonnieres to our order and they had no issues fulfilling the additional arrangements They arrived well before we needed to take photos and decorated the entire ballroom, chapel, and outside before our guest arrived. I will happily use Narcissus Florals again for any flower needs, their selection is amazing.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Marie · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Narcissus for our wedding flowers and Ken and his team did not disappoint. I met with Ken twice before the wedding and he was very understanding of what I wanted and was very conscious of the budget I set forth from Day 1. His staff was so friendly each time I called. Flowers were all delivered right on time on wedding day, which helped the day move smoothly. My husband had a great experience as well with personalized boutonnieres being delivered to the church.

We had absolutely beautiful arrangements for bride, bridal party, flower girl bouquets, corsages for mothers of bride/groom, and boutonnieres for the groom, fathers of the bride/groom, groomsmen and ushers. We had white roses and lilies with greenery included for color. We also had two beautiful arrangements placed at the altar of our church, which added so much warmth and beauty to the church. We were lucky and were also able to bring our arrangements back to our venue. People came up to me all night complimenting our flowers. I am recommending Narcissus to any bride looking for flowers ☺

Sent on 09/16/2017

Rita · Married on 08/03/2017

A friend recommended Ken and his team and they did a spectacular job on my Paris Themed Bridal Shower. All the guests jaw dropped when they walked into the room. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/08/2017

David · Married on 06/17/2017

Kenneth and his team did such an amazing job. We could not have wished for the beautiful floral creations to have come out better, from the bouquets to the center pieces to the smallest accent decorations. It was absolutely beautiful! We didn't want to give any of them away! Hands down the best florist in NJ!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Alison · Married on 05/06/2017

We absolutely LOVED our flowers from our wedding! I've lived in Toms River practically my whole life and always heard about Narcissus. Once I spoke with the team there I knew we had to book with them. I sent Ken some pictures of the ideas we were thinking of (different shades of pink), and the samples he made for us were perfect. My bouquet was HUGE!!! They were also able to take a lace sleeve from my mother's and grandmother's wedding dress to use as the wrap. I couldn't have asked for better flowers!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Heather · Married on 12/31/2016

This vendor came recommended by our venue and I was definitely not disappointed. Ken is incredibly attentive and the whole staff is willing to walk you through different options. Our flowers were included with our venue package and when we came in to give the final signature on the arrangements we asked to see a rough put together. The staff was more than happy to do so and I'm SO happy we asked. We were disappointed and saw something very different than what we originally thought. No worries though, when we decided right there on the spot to use something COMPLETELY different (they were bringing out arrangements for another wedding and I was stunned at the beauty), they were quick to adapt and give us our options and prices for the new design. Low and behold Hurricane Sandy hit the week leading up to our wedding (11/3/12) and while I was frantic about everything else, the staff reached out to let me know that no matter what - I would have flowers for my big day. I cannot say enough about this business and the professional and caring staff.

Sent on 01/03/2017