Flowers by Melinda

Lavallette, New Jersey View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Flowers by Melinda is a flower design company and flower shop in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. Designer and flower arranger, Melinda, reflects her easy-going way of life into her flower designs, creating soft, whimsical flower arrangements and bridal bouquets. Flowers by Melinda works with couples to create romantic flower arrangements that will be the talk of the day throughout your wedding.

Products Offered
Melinda will take your vision and turn it into a spectacular display in classic, rustic, romantic, or vintage styles. Her team works to go the extra mile for all creations, whether it be table arrangements or bouquets for the wedding party. Flowers by Melinda offers the following services and products:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Consultations
  • Corsages
  • Delivery
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals and single flowers
  • Set up
  • Venue visit

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$165

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Erin
    Erin F. Married on 09/17/2021

Stunning flowers for our wedding

Flowers by Melinda made our wedding dreams and visions come to life. Melinda was a pleasure to work with and I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with her and her team. We had our wedding at the Asbury Hotel, which is a very untraditional venue. It's a blank slate and you have to bring all of your vendors in to make it your own. That's what attracted us to the space so much, but I knew I would need a team of experts to make it perfect for our big day. I sent Melinda a bunch of inspo pictures and had a zoom call with her to discuss what we wanted the space to look like. I told her to have fun and did not give her too many specifics since she's the expert. And WOW. It was the most magical venue after she decorated it. Her flowers, arrangements, greenery, and design were all STUNNING. Our head table looked like it was out of a wedding magazine. My bouquet and my husband's boutonniere were exactly the vibe we were going for. SHE PULLED IT OFF TO A T. So happy we went with Melinda and her team!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay R. Married on 07/30/2021

Beautiful Flowers!!

Melinda was absolutely amazing! Honestly I do not know a lot about flowers, I just had a color palette, knew I wanted anemones, and had a few pinterest pictures of what I liked. I’ve read reviews and seen pictures of flowers they’ve done for weddings, so I had full faith that whatever she came up with would be amazing and boy was I correct. Melinda completely blew my expectations away - all of my flowers were beautiful, but I was completely obsessed with my bridal bouquet. She really took my vision and brought it to life. Working with FBM was easy and effortless! Melinda worked with me to add last minute items up until the last minute and her team delivered all my flowers the day of the wedding to both the venue and the church. She did my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, altar arrangements, pew bows, and cake flowers. My venue provided centerpieces and since Melinda was familiar with them she was able to make sure everything looked cohesive! I am SO glad that I chose them as my florist.
  • Kelly
    Kelly F. Married on 05/21/2021

Picture Perfect Florals!

Melinda and her team as always created the most beautiful floral arrangements for my May wedding. As the co-owner of Shore to Please Wedding Planning I went to Melinda and she helped me figure out the most beautiful plan for my wedding day flowers. Everything I said I wanted she went above and beyond! Her team were so wonderful and I still have my beautiful bouquet in a vase at my house! I cannot recommend FBM enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

1403 Grand Central Ave Lavallette, New Jersey, 08735

off season : Tues - Saturday 9:30-3
Location of (Flowers by Melinda)
1403 Grand Central Ave Lavallette, NJ, 8735 See on map