Barbara Bell Design

Kenilworth, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

Located in Kenilworth, New Jersey, Barbara Bell Design is a private floral design studio for wedding couples. With a knack for adding a distinct edge to her lush designs, Barbara offers complete floral services for both intimate and large weddings. Barbara takes careful consideration in her design process, specifically incorporating the dreams and choices for each particular client.

Barbara Bell Design has the ability to offer arrangements in a multitude of styles, including, but not limited to, tropical, romantic, country, glamorous, and modern. Consultations with couples are an important part of the design process, and can also include a venue visit, complete with event design. Barbara’s floral services extend to provide delivery, set up, and clean up for a couple’s chosen pieces. Specific arrangements she can provide include:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 09/24/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

I was struggling to find a florist that was willing to work with my timeline and my budget when I happened to come across Barbara. I reached out to her and she reached out for a call asap and I haven't looked back since! Not only did she work with me on my budget, she went above and beyond. The bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, basically everything was amazing! I know absolutely nothing about flowers but that didn't phase Barbara at all because she's so knowledgeable and has such an eye for colors! Everything came out SO pretty and it was the cherry on top of our wonderful day :)
    Becky A. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and exactly what we asked for!

We are so beyond happy with how the flowers and arrangements came out for our wedding! Barbara worked hard to figure out what we wanted and then did everything she said she would do. She was able to incorporate all the flowers that we wanted into my bouquet as well as our arch, and we even told her that we were working with her budget and she was very conscious of that. Barbara was able to repurpose some of the flowers she used during our ceremony for our reception and helped to save us a lot of money. We honestly cannot recommend Barbara Bell florist enough!
  • Sara
    Sara T. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simplicity at its finest!

I wasn’t looking for over the top floral arrangements, but simple bouquets, boutonnières and corsages, Barbara Bell Design nailed it! One thing I will note is I wanted some dyed flowers for my bouquet and with being out of state, I wish I could’ve seen them in person as opposed to on my wedding day. My bouquet was initially not what I was hoping for, but it was immediately corrected!! Aside from my bridal bouquet needing an adjustment, everything else was perfect!!
  • illustration stars

24 photos · 08/03/2018
Mike & Marley
21 photos · 09/04/2016

Havana Photography Havana Photography Wedding Photographers

I am always amazed at barbaras work. It is always a pleasure to photograph her work of art. Amazing work and always professional. Brides are always in awe

Teacup Floral Teacup Floral Wedding Florists

Barbara Bell taught me nearly everything I know about working with clients, designing events and following through to set up on that big day! She is the sweetest person to talk to and will guide you through the process while teaching you a little something about the flowers you'll be getting. She has fantastic floral skills and a passion for designing the perfect event for you. I highly recommend Barbara Bell Design for your big day!!

Kenilworth Kenilworth, NJ, 07033
9084190568
Location of (Barbara Bell Design)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding