Kenilworth, Kenilworth, NJ 07033 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Barbara Bell Design

Located in Kenilworth, New Jersey, Barbara Bell Design is a private floral design studio for wedding couples. With a knack for adding a distinct edge to her lush designs, Barbara offers complete floral services for both intimate and large weddings. Barbara takes careful consideration in her design process, specifically incorporating the dreams and choices for each particular client.

Barbara Bell Design has the ability to offer arrangements in a multitude of styles, including, but not limited to, tropical, romantic, country, glamorous, and modern. Consultations with couples are an important part of the design process, and can also include a venue visit, complete with event design. Barbara’s floral services extend to provide delivery, set up, and clean up for a couple’s chosen pieces. Specific arrangements she can provide include:

• Aisle decor

152 Reviews for Barbara Bell Design

• Estephanie

Estephanie Betances · Married on 01/18/2020

Great to work with, Beautiful Arrangements

From day 1, Barbara was a pleasure to work with. She made me feel at ease during the process, even though I didn't have a very clear vision of what I wanted. I shared some pictures (of my dress) and my Pinterest and she absolutely EXCEEDED my expectations. The flower arrangements were beautiful and the colors worked perfectly. I received SO many compliments on the flower arrangements and center pieces. They were simple, elegant, and stunning. Thank you so much, Barbara.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Margaret · Married on 11/15/2019

Gorgeous work & my favorite vendor I worked with

Barbara is amazing to work with. She has a great spirit, impeccable taste, and helped me a lot with deciding on decor for our reception. She completely got the moody/romantic/with slight Halloween undertones that we were going for, and our flowers and reception decor were beyond my expectations and simply stunning. My bouquet was so unique looking with these velvet looking roses.. I was in love with it! And the way she decorated my black wedding cake brought it all to the next level. It was all so gorgeous and everyone was complimenting the flowers and decor, even weeks after our wedding. We also had to use LED candles for our tent and she had awesome ones that looked like the real thing in these beautiful candelabras.

Barbara herself is an incredible person to work with and my favorite vendor I worked with. She helped me a lot with deciding on decor items for our tables, and had great ideas to incorporate the things I wanted and work around things I couldn’t change (like the silver chairs we were stuck with when I wanted everything to be black and gold) She made them look great by mixing metallics in the decor and everything blended together and looked like the vision I had wanted. She guided me in the last minute details which I appreciated because I was getting exhausted by the end and making decisions was getting difficult for me.

She’s genuinely a great person and cares deeply about what she does. It shows through her high quality work and I highly recommend her! Thank you Barbara!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Barbara Bell Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 8
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 60
    $ 125
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Havana Photography Wedding Photographers

I am always amazed at barbaras work. It is always a pleasure to photograph her work of art. Amazing work and always professional. Brides are always in awe

• Teacup Floral Wedding Florists

Barbara Bell taught me nearly everything I know about working with clients, designing events and following through to set up on that big day! She is the sweetest person to talk to and will guide you through the process while teaching you a little something about the flowers you'll be getting. She has fantastic floral skills and a passion for designing the perfect event for you. I highly recommend Barbara Bell Design for your big day!!

• Kenilworth Kenilworth, New Jersey, 07033 See on map
    908-442-7433 (Phone number)
    Location of (Barbara Bell Design)