43 Route 202 Po Box 385, Far Hills, NJ 07931 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Jardiniere Fine Flowers

Jardinière Fine Flowers has earned a reputation of floral design excellence and superior service to picturesque Central and Northern New Jersey for nearly 15 years.

We are a reputable NJ florist that offers local floral delivery, as well as world-wide delivery via our wire service. We also welcome you to stop by our Far Hills, NJ Flower Shop and Chatham, NJ Flower Shop conveniently located in northern central New Jersey.

Our services include fresh floral arrangements for weddings, corporate events, parties and seasonal occasions. We also offer unique gifts, such as handmade silk swags and wreaths, artificial fruit topiaries, and a wide selection of decorative cachepots, vases and seasonal container plantings.

Feel free to reach out to us at 908-781-5600 or www.jfineflowers.com

Jardiniere Fine Flowers 6
Jardiniere Fine Flowers 7

Colleen · Married on 10/26/2018

Gorgeous Flowers!

Jardiniere is sooo good at what they do! I had my wedding at the Coach House at The Ryland Inn. They knew exactly what to do to enhance the venue. Kevin & co. were a complete pleasure to work with during the planning process. I changed a few things within 10 days out from my wedding and they did not skip a beat. They took my wedding vision from 10 months before & made it come to life on our wedding day. My husband works at a local country club & suggested them for our wedding day as he has seen their work & let me tell you that I was not disappointed!! Thank you Jardiniere for making my wedding day magic.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing Flowers!

When I met with Jardiniere flowers I wasn't really sure what I wanted in terms of flowers, size, etc as i'm not really a flower person. After meeting with them and looking over numerous photos and flowers and discussing colors they truly found the perfect flowers for the wedding. I could not have been any happier with them! They made 4 amazing bouquets as well as corsages, boutonnieres and 2 aisle flower arrangements for the ceremony. Everyone that see's the pictures talk's about how beautiful the flowers were from color to arrangement. They were wonderful!

Jardiniere Fine Flowers 8

S · Married on 09/08/2018

We can't say enough wonderful things about Jardiniere Fine Flowers, Mike and their staff!! We hired them because of their amazing reputation and they far exceeded our expectations. Mike's ideas and creativity were spectacular, and he did it all while staying within our budget. So many of our guests commented on the mouth-dropping large centerpieces that fit the room perfectly. I would absolutely hire them again and again and again!!!

Jardiniere Fine Flowers 9
    Jardiniere Fine Flowers 10

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jardiniere Fine Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Peony Events
    Peony Events Wedding Planners

Mike from Jardiniere is a dream to work with, he knows exactly what my clients want and provides the freshest flowers for our weddings! His talent and professionalism make the planning process easy breezy which my clients and I appreciate so much! Thanks for going above and beyond for my clients!!

• Olde Mill Inn
    Olde Mill Inn Hotel Weddings

Jardiniere Fine Flowers produces beautiful and elegant arrangements, and we know them well.

• The Bernards Inn
    The Bernards Inn Hotel Weddings

Jardiniere provides outstanding quality, design and creativity for every occasion. It has been a distinct pleasure to recommend Jardiniere as one of our preferred florists for over five years. Owner, Michael Pelligrino is able to deliver product for the wedding client, social client and corporate client that is on time and within budget. His recommendations for color, texture and design are spot on and definitely not "cookie cutter"! We are proud to recommend Jardiniere!

• 43 Route 202, Po Box 385 Far Hills, NJ 07931 See on map