43 Route 202 Po Box 385, Far Hills, NJ 07931 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jardiniere Fine Flowers

Jardinière Fine Flowers has earned a reputation of floral design excellence and superior service to picturesque Central and Northern New Jersey for nearly 15 years.

We are a reputable NJ florist that offers local floral delivery, as well as world-wide delivery via our wire service. We also welcome you to stop by our Far Hills, NJ Flower Shop and Chatham, NJ Flower Shop conveniently located in northern central New Jersey.

Our services include fresh floral arrangements for weddings, corporate events, parties and seasonal occasions. We also offer unique gifts, such as handmade silk swags and wreaths, artificial fruit topiaries, and a wide selection of decorative cachepots, vases and seasonal container plantings.

Feel free to reach out to us at 908-781-5600 or www.jfineflowers.com

tmw8959
tmw8965

116 Reviews for Jardiniere Fine Flowers

S · Married on 09/08/2018

We can't say enough wonderful things about Jardiniere Fine Flowers, Mike and their staff!! We hired them because of their amazing reputation and they far exceeded our expectations. Mike's ideas and creativity were spectacular, and he did it all while staying within our budget. So many of our guests commented on the mouth-dropping large centerpieces that fit the room perfectly. I would absolutely hire them again and again and again!!!

Jardiniere Fine Flowers 1
    Jardiniere Fine Flowers 2

Allison · Married on 08/10/2018

Truly amazing florist. From the beginning, working with Jardiniere was so easy. I worked with Kevin throughout my wedding planning. I had a clear idea of what I wanted and he prepared a proposal in line with what I wanted and without a hefty price tag. Everything was clearly outlined for me to see. I wasn't able to get to the florist shop in person before the wedding so his team put together sample arrangements for me to review by photos. This was very helpful, as I did end up having a few changes. I was supposed to supply half of the centerpiece containers, and at the last minute I wasn't able to so Jardiniere to the rescue. Kevin took my frantic call the day before my wedding and calmly put me at ease and told me they would take care of it. Amazing. On the day I was simply floored by my flowers. They were beyond perfect, I only wish they lasted forever! Please work with this florist - they are wonderful.

Carly · Married on 07/29/2018

Mike at Jardiniere is young, talented, and a pleasure to work with. He helped us design the flowers of our dreams and exceeded our expectations the day of the wedding. We highly recommend Mike and the team at Jardiniere! They knew the venue well and were able to be sure that every detail and corner was taken care of!

Jardiniere Fine Flowers 3

Jardiniere Fine Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Peony Events
    Peony Events Wedding Planners

Mike from Jardiniere is a dream to work with, he knows exactly what my clients want and provides the freshest flowers for our weddings! His talent and professionalism make the planning process easy breezy which my clients and I appreciate so much! Thanks for going above and beyond for my clients!!

• Olde Mill Inn
    Olde Mill Inn Hotel Weddings

Jardiniere Fine Flowers produces beautiful and elegant arrangements, and we know them well.

• The Bernards Inn
    The Bernards Inn Hotel Weddings

Jardiniere provides outstanding quality, design and creativity for every occasion. It has been a distinct pleasure to recommend Jardiniere as one of our preferred florists for over five years. Owner, Michael Pelligrino is able to deliver product for the wedding client, social client and corporate client that is on time and within budget. His recommendations for color, texture and design are spot on and definitely not "cookie cutter"! We are proud to recommend Jardiniere!

• 43 Route 202, Po Box 385 Far Hills, NJ 07931 See on map