84 Somerville Rd, Far Hills, NJ 07921 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 5

About Jardiniere Fine Flowers

Jardinière Fine Flowers has earned a reputation of floral design excellence and superior service to picturesque Central and Northern New Jersey for nearly 15 years.

We are a reputable NJ florist that offers local floral delivery, as well as world-wide delivery via our wire service. We also welcome you to stop by our Far Hills, NJ Flower Shop and Chatham, NJ Flower Shop conveniently located in northern central New Jersey.

Our services include fresh floral arrangements for weddings, corporate events, parties and seasonal occasions. We also offer unique gifts, such as handmade silk swags and wreaths, artificial fruit topiaries, and a wide selection of decorative cachepots, vases and seasonal container plantings.

Feel free to reach out to us at 908-781-5600 or www.jfineflowers.com

Real Weddings 26 Photos

130 Reviews for Jardiniere Fine Flowers

Monica Grzelak · Married on 09/09/2020

They love what they do!

Would definitely recommend Jardiniere as a florist for any occasion. Mike and his team were beyond helpful, patient, creative, and enthusiastic at what they do and it shows in their work. The attention to detail was above and beyond and their knowledge in creating a beautiful day through flowers is exceptional!! I was completely confident in their work and they delivered!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Ruiz · Married on 08/28/2020

Best Florist You Could Have!

Mike and his team are absolutely phenomenal! From the beginning Mike was very patient, he listened to all of the ideas I had visioned for my wedding day and even suggested some things that I ended up loving. He was in touch with me throughout the entire wedding planning process and on my wedding day everything was breathtaking. Everyone loved all of the decor and flowers and it was all thanks to Mike and his amazing crew. I would definitely recommend Jardiniere Fine Flowers for weddings or any parties that you may have needing a florist you won't regret your decision!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Sasha

Sasha Lipton · Married on 06/06/2020

Beautiful Flowers & Wonderful Staff

I used Jardiniere for my intimate wedding ceremony and cannot say enough good things, but the two most important things that stood out were:

1. The incredibly kind staff - every single person I spoke to and emailed was patient and willing to work with me and my thousands of questions! We were originally planning to get married at Natirar, but with coronavirus our location changed to my brother-in-law's backyard. Aside from talking on the phone with me countless times before the change occurred, they were so flexible and accommodating when the entire plan shifted to a backyard wedding 2 weeks before our date. The day of, Mike and his assistant (who I regretfully forgot the name of) were wonderful to work with. There were thunderstorms that came through as they were setting up outside, and they covered the entire chuppah and table arrangements so they stayed perfectly in tact and dry! They even left me some extra flowers so I could decorate the cake that I made.

2. The quality - My vision fully came to life and I have received so many comments about how stunning the flowers were. I am super particular about everything, and it all came out better than I could have even imagined! There were hundreds of white flowers and lush greenery that was just so stunning - turning a rushed backyard wedding plan into a truly special event. Without their beautiful flowers it really would not have felt as lovely as it did.

I promise you will not go wrong using them for any event you have. I now know who my go-to florist is moving forward! Thank you to the entire team at Jardiniere!

Sent on 07/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jardiniere Fine Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 4500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Peony Events Wedding Planners

Mike from Jardiniere is a dream to work with, he knows exactly what my clients want and provides the freshest flowers for our weddings! His talent and professionalism make the planning process easy breezy which my clients and I appreciate so much! Thanks for going above and beyond for my clients!!

• Olde Mill Inn Hotel Weddings

Jardiniere Fine Flowers produces beautiful and elegant arrangements, and we know them well.

• The Bernards Inn Hotel Weddings

Jardiniere provides outstanding quality, design and creativity for every occasion. It has been a distinct pleasure to recommend Jardiniere as one of our preferred florists for over five years. Owner, Michael Pelligrino is able to deliver product for the wedding client, social client and corporate client that is on time and within budget. His recommendations for color, texture and design are spot on and definitely not "cookie cutter"! We are proud to recommend Jardiniere!

• 84 Somerville Rd Far Hills, NJ, 07921 See on map
    Location of (Jardiniere Fine Flowers)