Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jardiniere Fine Flowers

Experienced New Jersey Florist Specializing in NJ Weddings, Bridal Flowers & Floral Design

Jardinière Fine Flowers  has earned a reputation of floral design excellence and superior service to picturesque Central and Northern New Jersey for nearly 15 years.

We are a reputable NJ florist that offers local floral delivery, as well as world-wide delivery via our wire service. We also welcome you to stop by our Far Hills, NJ Flower Shop and Chatham, NJ Flower Shop conveniently located in northern central New Jersey.

Our services include fresh floral arrangements for weddings, corporate events, parties and seasonal occasions. We also offer unique gifts, such as handmade silk swags and wreaths, artificial fruit topiaries, and a wide selection of decorative cachepots, vases and seasonal container plantings.

Feel free to reach out to us at 908-781-5600 or www.jfineflowers.com

Flower Petals (7)
Event Design (4)
Chuppah Decor (4)
Single Flowers (2)

Now I sort of have a history with Mike and the entire team at Jardiniere Fine Flowers (they did my twin sister's wedding last year!) so I knew they did beautiful work already but they REALLY knocked the ball out of the park for my wedding this past Saturday. From the birch arbor they built and decorated to the centerpieces to the aisle chairs decor to the boutonnieres to the bouquets- the entire team took my vision and really brought it to reality. Everything, and I truly mean EVERYTHING was perfection! They are so easy to work with and so fast with responses and SO flexible to changes or additions that you really do not have to stress about flowers after you higher them as your florist. I would HIGHLY recommend this company for just about anything! Thank you Mike and the whole team!

Profile Picture Liz, 12/2/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great experience using Jardiniere for my wedding flowers. I was not very specific about what I wanted....I'm not one of those people who come in with a concrete vision and 50 Pinterest photos, I just knew I wanted burgundy tones....but Mike was great to work with. He pulled up images from his computer during our meeting to show me different arrangement shapes/styles, flower types/colors, and available centerpiece holders. It really helped a lot to visualize everything.

The best part was that he emailed me a quote complete with photo examples of each arrangement AND photos of the flowers he would include in each (really helpful to get a visual representation along with the description). This also made things a lot easier for me (a person of limited floral vocabulary) to describe to my mom (a florist) when going over the final designs. She came along with me to see the samples, and we were both impressed with the centerpiece sample! I decided I wasn't a huge fan of the loose bouquets, so emailed a week later to ask to tighten them up, and was told it would be no problem, they would make them rounder along with any other little changes or updates I wanted.

On the day of the wedding, everything turned out great. I had worried a bit about the bouquets, having asked for a modification after seeing the samples, but they were PERFECT. Setup of everything at the venue was taken care of, even moving centerpieces and lanterns after the ceremony to be re-purposed in the ballroom (which was a suggestion made by Mike to reduce our total cost). All in all, working with Jardiniere was a great experience.

Photo of Jardiniere Fine Flowers in Far Hills, NJ - Final outcome - Bridal bouquet
Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The flowers at our wedding were like a dream! Gorgeous! The guys at Jardiniere were easy to work with and very accommodating. I was able to give them colors and a few photos of things I liked and let them run with it. Their creations were nothing short of stunning!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Jardiniere Fine Flowers Pricing

Artificial
Non-Floral
10 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Mike from Jardiniere is a dream to work with, he knows exactly what my clients want and provides the freshest flowers for our weddings! His talent and professionalism make the planning process easy breezy which my clients and I appreciate so much! Thanks for going above and beyond for my clients!!

Jardiniere Fine Flowers produces beautiful and elegant arrangements, and we know them well.

Jardiniere provides outstanding quality, design and creativity for every occasion. It has been a distinct pleasure to recommend Jardiniere as one of our preferred florists for over five years. Owner, Michael Pelligrino is able to deliver product for the wedding client, social client and corporate client that is on time and within budget. His recommendations for color, texture and design are spot on and definitely not "cookie cutter"! We are proud to recommend Jardiniere!

Events