Gypsy Hill Florals & Event Design

Annandale, NJ View map Visit website

Operating out of Annandale, New Jersey, Gypsy Hill Florals & Event Design is a florist boutique specializing in the design and creation of wedding-inspired flower arrangements. Business owner, Steven Letendre created this venture with the visions and dreams of his clients in mind. Together with his talented team, these experts strive to match and elevate the themes and aesthetics of every wedding event they are a part of.

For Gypsy Hill Florals & Event Design it is all about affording you a stress-free experience and unrivaled floral arrangements. Regardless of your budget or preference, Steven and his team aim to design each item in a way that showcases your personal style. Gypsy Hill Florals & Event Design is a business that is proudly inclusive of all walks of life. They commit themselves to providing a safe and comfortable atmosphere for all kinds of couples to express their dream wedding day visions.

Also Married on 08/21/2022

Amazing vision

We got married on 8.21.22 at Neshanic Valley Golf Course (The Valley at Neshanic) and we are so happy we chose Steve for our special day. He was so creative and his vision is amazing! My jaw dropped when I saw my flowers and the ballroom flowers! I just showed Steve the theme I liked and gave him creative freedom and I am so glad I did. He did a great job choosing flowers that were in season and respected my budget. The flowers were STUNNING! Thank you so much, Steve!
  • Amulia
    Amulia Married on 08/20/2022

Magical Floral Artistry!

Steven brought such joy to my wedding day with the vibrancy and celebration he captured in the bouquets! I came across his work online and I could tell right away he had such a romanticism with his approach to his craft. He made my springtime fairytale dream come true flawlessly! He is extremely professional and a pleasure to correspond with.
    Kimberly S. Married on 12/04/2021

Heartfelt thank you!!

Steve and team were amazing and such a pleasure! Steve was so easy to work with. I was able to bounce ideas off of him and he put together my vision in a beautiful way for our wedding day. Between my bouquet/bridesmaid's bouquets to our beautiful greenery centerpieces to the details for our ceremony, every small detail didn't go unnoticed. Thank you Steve and team, we love you guys!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Annandale, NJ 08801 Annandale, NJ, 08801
Location of (Gypsy Hill Florals & Event Design)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding