256 Route 1 North, Edison, NJ 08817 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vaseful Flowers & Gifts

Vaseful offers a gorgeous selection of bridal bouquets, floral cake decorations, wedding ceremony flowers and centerpieces to fit any budget. Wheather your wedding is a spring, summer, fall or winter event, simple or elaborate-we can provide the beautiful flowers to make your day unforgettable.

Vaseful, a Community Options Enterprise, is a unique floral business which provides employment for people with disabilities in an integrated setting.

Vaseful3
Vaseful2
Vaseful4
Vaseful5
Vaseful3

• Real Weddings 1

9 Reviews for Vaseful Flowers & Gifts

Kristen Nowlan · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing flowers with excellent prices

Melissa at Vaseful, Edison NJ did an amazing jobs on my flowers for my 2nd wedding!! I can’t have been any happier ! My bouquet was absolutely what I described to her! The center pieces were gorgeous. I highly recommend Melissa a Vaseful!!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Samanthaa · Married on 08/05/2018

Melissa was wonderful! She respected my budget and gave myself and my wedding party beautiful flowers as well as decorating our chuppah very elegantly. Everything was brought on time. I also love what the business stands for.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Vaseful was our florist for our wedding on May 14th. Melissa was AMAZING! She took everything I said and made it come to life! She was super flexible and willing to work with our budget. When I arrived at our wedding venue, Melissa had everything ready to go. I was in awe at how beautiful everything looked! The gazebo floral arrangement was GORGEOUS and perfect for our ceremony. All of the girl's bouquets were BEAUTIFUL and exactly what I had pictured. Last, but definitely not least, the centerpieces! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! We received SO many compliments on the centerpieces and people were fighting to take them home at the end of the night. I could not have been any happier with the flowers. Melissa and her team at Vaseful were awesome!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Vaseful Flowers & Gifts FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• The Imperia
    The Imperia Banquet Halls

Vaseful Flowers has not only a great team but bountiful arrangements and creativity ! From centerpieces to personals they can do it all.

• 256 Route 1 North Edison, 08817 See on map