Jardiniere Fine Flowers Reviews

131 Reviews for Jardiniere Fine Flowers

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Sullivan · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful flowers!!!

Our wedding planner found this vendor for us. The flowers were soooo beautiful and the flower wall they created at our wedding was completely breathtaking. We rented lanterns, candle holders and some other small decorations from them as well. They were also reasonable all things considered. Would definitely use them again for all of our floral needs.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Monica Grzelak · Married on 09/09/2020

They love what they do!

Would definitely recommend Jardiniere as a florist for any occasion. Mike and his team were beyond helpful, patient, creative, and enthusiastic at what they do and it shows in their work. The attention to detail was above and beyond and their knowledge in creating a beautiful day through flowers is exceptional!! I was completely confident in their work and they delivered!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Ruiz · Married on 08/28/2020

Best Florist You Could Have!

Mike and his team are absolutely phenomenal! From the beginning Mike was very patient, he listened to all of the ideas I had visioned for my wedding day and even suggested some things that I ended up loving. He was in touch with me throughout the entire wedding planning process and on my wedding day everything was breathtaking. Everyone loved all of the decor and flowers and it was all thanks to Mike and his amazing crew. I would definitely recommend Jardiniere Fine Flowers for weddings or any parties that you may have needing a florist you won't regret your decision!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Sasha

Sasha Lipton · Married on 06/06/2020

Beautiful Flowers & Wonderful Staff

I used Jardiniere for my intimate wedding ceremony and cannot say enough good things, but the two most important things that stood out were:

1. The incredibly kind staff - every single person I spoke to and emailed was patient and willing to work with me and my thousands of questions! We were originally planning to get married at Natirar, but with coronavirus our location changed to my brother-in-law's backyard. Aside from talking on the phone with me countless times before the change occurred, they were so flexible and accommodating when the entire plan shifted to a backyard wedding 2 weeks before our date. The day of, Mike and his assistant (who I regretfully forgot the name of) were wonderful to work with. There were thunderstorms that came through as they were setting up outside, and they covered the entire chuppah and table arrangements so they stayed perfectly in tact and dry! They even left me some extra flowers so I could decorate the cake that I made.

2. The quality - My vision fully came to life and I have received so many comments about how stunning the flowers were. I am super particular about everything, and it all came out better than I could have even imagined! There were hundreds of white flowers and lush greenery that was just so stunning - turning a rushed backyard wedding plan into a truly special event. Without their beautiful flowers it really would not have felt as lovely as it did.

I promise you will not go wrong using them for any event you have. I now know who my go-to florist is moving forward! Thank you to the entire team at Jardiniere!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Julie

Julie Johnson · Married on 12/28/2019

Like a dream

The flowers truly made the day! After we lost a few tables of guests at the last minute, Mike made all of the flowers “extra nice”! And everyone noticed. It looked incredible in our church and venue!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Jardiniere Fine Flowers's reply:

Thank you Julie! We appreciate your feedback, wishing you two all the best in your future and always hug it out!

Karen Johnson · Married on 12/28/2019

Extraordinary and beautiful beyond expectations!

Jardiniere Fine Flowers in Bedminster, New Jersey is a wonderfully run business! Mike, the owner, is the person we worked with to plan and create floral decorations arrangements, and bouquets that received rave reviews from everyone who attended the wedding ceremony in our church, and reception at the Park Savoy Estate. Every team member at Jardiniere was a pleasure to meet, talk to, and work with! The flowers were gorgeous, the colors were vivid, and every arrangement and bouquet was put together with incredibly fine attention to detail and beauty. Mike was very sensitive to price point and we found the whole package to be most reasonably priced, and yet more gorgeous than we had even imagined! Jardiniere Fine Florist was a pleasure to work with and we reccommend them Highly. We would use them again for any event that might come our way!

Sent on 06/26/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/05/2019

Guests still raving about the decor!

I cannot recommend Mike from Jardiniere more highly! I came to Jardiniere with a few ideas from Pinterest and the thought that I might want to decorate my reception venue with books - my husband and I are big readers - and Mike just ran with it! We brought him the books and some old brass candlesticks and he made the venue look MAGICAL. He wrapped votives in pages from old books, arranged candles with lanterns and dark burgundy dahlias on every ledge and mantle, it was gorgeous. They didn't just exceed expectation, they blew them out of the water.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Donna · Married on 09/15/2019

Perfection!

My daughter was married last month (Sept 15) at the Ryland Inn and we hired Jardiniere as our florist. We worked with Jeanne who was professional, friendly, and helpful every step of the way. My daughter had a very clear vision of what she wanted regarding the flowers, especially for the venue spaces...and Jeanne, Mike and the entire team did an amazing job of executing her designs down to the smallest detail discussed! The flowers were spectacular and made the room look absolutely magical! The bridal bouquet as well as the bridal party flowers were all lovely and everything arrived perfectly packaged and on time. Not only were we thrilled...but the guests were raving about the flowers all evening as well! Jardiniere did a fabulous job and I would definitely use them again for any future events.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Katherine · Married on 09/15/2019

A Perfectionist's Dream!!!

Hiring Jardinere as my wedding florist was the best decision I could have made. From the day I started planning my wedding I knew I had a very specific and clear vision for what I wanted for that day and evening. We had heard great things about Jardinere, and to be honest, they were the first and only florist we met with. After my initial meeting with Jeannie I knew they were the perfect match for me. I brought tons of photos and sketches of my own to convey exactly what I wanted...and Jeannie just totally "got" it. We connected right away and she truly was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. I was amazed at my mock-up meeting when I literally did not have one change to suggest...which is saying a lot coming from a type-A perfectionist. On my wedding day they nailed my vision...every detail from candles, chandelier greenery, and garland arrangements, down to the shade of dusty rose I was looking for in my bouquet. My dream of creating a timeless and classic candlelit evening of romance was everything I ever wanted it to be. It truly was perfect, and the guests couldn't help but rave over the pure elegance of the decor. Jardiniere's execution and service was above and beyond. I could not ask for more!!!!
    (Photo Credit: Linda & Peter Photography)

Sent on 01/06/2020

Jardiniere Fine Flowers's reply:

Wow Katherine, thank you! You were a pleasure to work with as well! We wish you all the happiness in the world and are grateful we were party of your special day!

Jeanne and the Jardiniere Team

Adriana · Married on 02/23/2019

Hire for your wedding!

We hired Jardiniere for our wedding and were so pleased with the outcome. They worked with us to stay within our budget and the flowers were absolutely spectacular. Exactly what we wanted and would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

Romantic Tables

My daughter had a vision... Jardiniere pulled all the ideas together and produced a gorgeous table.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Joseph Flynn · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing. Created perfect atmosphere for our ceremony and reception.

The team at Jardiniere Fine Flowers of Bedminster provided the most beautiful atmosphere for our wedding day. From the beginning they were so easy to work with. We told Michael what we had in mind, and in about 30 minutes we had the whole day planned when it came to flowers, from the flowers carried by the bride and bridesmaids, to the Church flowers, to all the magnificent displays and flowers at the reception. And all of these things came out perfect! Michael and his team did a wonderful job. Their communication was great. The flowers they provided were of exceptional quality. We received many comments about how the church with the flowers was maybe the most beautiful wedding display people had ever seen. Jardiniere was wonderful to work with and they did a tremendous job in all aspects of our wedding. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Colleen · Married on 10/26/2018

Gorgeous Flowers!

Jardiniere is sooo good at what they do! I had my wedding at the Coach House at The Ryland Inn. They knew exactly what to do to enhance the venue. Kevin & co. were a complete pleasure to work with during the planning process. I changed a few things within 10 days out from my wedding and they did not skip a beat. They took my wedding vision from 10 months before & made it come to life on our wedding day. My husband works at a local country club & suggested them for our wedding day as he has seen their work & let me tell you that I was not disappointed!! Thank you Jardiniere for making my wedding day magic.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing Flowers!

When I met with Jardiniere flowers I wasn't really sure what I wanted in terms of flowers, size, etc as i'm not really a flower person. After meeting with them and looking over numerous photos and flowers and discussing colors they truly found the perfect flowers for the wedding. I could not have been any happier with them! They made 4 amazing bouquets as well as corsages, boutonnieres and 2 aisle flower arrangements for the ceremony. Everyone that see's the pictures talk's about how beautiful the flowers were from color to arrangement. They were wonderful!

Sent on 10/16/2018

S · Married on 09/08/2018

We can't say enough wonderful things about Jardiniere Fine Flowers, Mike and their staff!! We hired them because of their amazing reputation and they far exceeded our expectations. Mike's ideas and creativity were spectacular, and he did it all while staying within our budget. So many of our guests commented on the mouth-dropping large centerpieces that fit the room perfectly. I would absolutely hire them again and again and again!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Allison · Married on 08/10/2018

Truly amazing florist. From the beginning, working with Jardiniere was so easy. I worked with Kevin throughout my wedding planning. I had a clear idea of what I wanted and he prepared a proposal in line with what I wanted and without a hefty price tag. Everything was clearly outlined for me to see. I wasn't able to get to the florist shop in person before the wedding so his team put together sample arrangements for me to review by photos. This was very helpful, as I did end up having a few changes. I was supposed to supply half of the centerpiece containers, and at the last minute I wasn't able to so Jardiniere to the rescue. Kevin took my frantic call the day before my wedding and calmly put me at ease and told me they would take care of it. Amazing. On the day I was simply floored by my flowers. They were beyond perfect, I only wish they lasted forever! Please work with this florist - they are wonderful.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Carly · Married on 07/29/2018

Mike at Jardiniere is young, talented, and a pleasure to work with. He helped us design the flowers of our dreams and exceeded our expectations the day of the wedding. We highly recommend Mike and the team at Jardiniere! They knew the venue well and were able to be sure that every detail and corner was taken care of!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Gaby · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful and romantic rentals!

Mike and his team truly delivered for my wedding! My absolute favorite part of my wedding day were the gorgeous flowers! I met with Mike a year before my wedding and spoke on the phone about two weeks before the wedding. Mike was able to totally understand my vision, bring it to life, and make it even better than I would have ever imagined! The quality of the flowers were gorgeous! The combination of flowers, how they were arranged! I can't even describe how beautiful everything was, let the pictures speak for themselves! Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for making my wedding day absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2018

From our initial meeting with Mike at Jardiniere, I had no doubt we would work with them for our wedding. I did not know exactly what types of flowers I wanted and I only had a few Pinterest ideas, so I went in open minded. But after talking about my colors, venue, and showing a couple of Pinterest photos, he was able to pinpoint exactly what I wanted! I left the initial meeting with Mike feeling so confident that he nailed my vision. Mike also prepared a document of our order with photos, flower descriptions, and cost, which was very helpful from both a design and cost standpoint. Mike and his team were also very responsive to changes and in suggesting additional ideas when asked. The flowers were delivered fresh, on time, and exactly how I ordered them. I was blown away at how beautiful the flowers looked and the guests could not stop commenting on the stunning centerpieces. Thank you Jardiniere!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Jess · Married on 06/16/2018

A great florist who really understood what I was looking for. I changed my mind a lot, but they were fantastic. They really listened and delivered. I was told countless times at how beautiful the decor was. Couldn’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Mala · Married on 06/03/2018

We had a great experience with Jardiniere with Mike working closely with me - representing the bride-to-be who lived across the country. After we provided him with a few initial ideas - he responded with an exceptionally helpful quote that showed photos of each flower to be used. The entire staff of Jardiniere was incredibly patient as we changed our minds several times and then responded immediately to our request to provide us with a "test" of what we were looking for at a very reasonable cost.

Mike was very helpful in suggesting ways for us to hold down our costs and was always sensitive to the elegantly casual "look" the bride-to-be desired. A few days prior to the wedding when we changed the "key" flower in the bridal bouquet, the Jardiniere staff continued to be encouraging and supportive. In fact, the bride-to-be was so thrilled with the resulting bouquet that she is having it freeze dried.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2018

From the moment I met Mike at Jardiniere, I knew they were going to be our florist! He immediately understood the vision of what we were going for. He was extremely kind, professional, and organized during our first meeting. In only a few short days he had a whole document of everything we discussed along with pictures, prices, details, etc. Over the months leading up to the wedding, there were a few changes that had to be made. It was so easy to get in touch with Jardiniere via e-mail. They were quick to respond and make changes to our itemization. The week of the wedding my mom went to go pay the final bill and take pictures of the flowers. The roses were a bit of a brighter peach than I wanted. They immediately called their supplier and got roses with a more subtle color. The day of the wedding everything was delivered at the right time. The flowers looked absolutely GORGEOUS! We got so many compliments. The bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony space was breathtaking. Jardiniere was so easy to work with and made sure that our wedding looked beautiful.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful thinks about the entire team at Jardiniere. From only seeing a few pinterest pictures they completely excecuted the vision I had for my day. They were so flexible throughout the whole planning process. Responding so quickly to any adjustments or changes we wanted. Even on the day of when it poured and we had to move everything for the ceremony and cocktail hour from outside to inside -- they managed to use all of the decor still and make the room stunning. I recieved so many compliments on the flowers, bouquets, and chuppah. I am so happy to have chosen Jardiniere for our wedding and highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Corrine · Married on 04/07/2018

Wish I could give 6 stars here – Jardiniere really blew us away. Their work is amazing; it was everything I had dreamed of and more. My mom actually cried a little when she saw the ceremony décor, it was that beautiful. I must have changed my mind at least 5 times and Mike was so accommodating. He was always available for a phone call and it was truly a pleasure working with him. I couldn’t be happier with Jardiniere and absolutely recommend that you book them for your wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Jardiniere Fine Flowers did an absolutely phenomenal job for our wedding at the Ryland Inn on 3/31/18. Mike was so kind and accommodating from the minute we met him. We came to our first meeting with just a few Pinterest pictures and a general color scheme and Mike totally understood our vision for our event. He showed us some examples from past weddings to help refine our plans and recommended flower and greenery types to help us stay within our budget. Mike was super responsive to all of our emails leading up to the wedding and gave us a very clear picture about how and when our flowers would be delivered for the wedding, which really helped alleviate our stress. The floral arrangements and floral details came out exactly as we had discussed and we absolutely loved them. We would highly recommend Jardiniere Fine Flowers to any couple looking for a stellar, reliable florist for their wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2018