1080-B Garden State Road, Union, NJ 07083 Map · Phone number

About Extraordinary Productions

Extraordinary Productions is a skilled wedding planning and coordination service based out of Union, New Jersey. At Extraordinary Productions, the team follows a simple philosophy: a true event planner has a defined process that helps clients make informed decisions and create a truly magical event. They’ll plan and establish your budget and allocate funds according to your priorities. They also have a wide selection of hand-picked vendors, including photographers and music entertainers. With their artful and professional help, you can create the kind of wedding that you’ve always dreamed of.

Extraordinary Productions can provide planning assistance for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, destination weddings, and eco-friendly weddings. Their team will help you plan every fine detail of your wedding and are committed to removing stress and anxiety from the equation. They provide the following options, depending on how much planning assistance you require:

• Day-of coordination

Table centerpiece
Table centerpiece

9 Reviews for Extraordinary Productions

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2011

Extraordinary Productions could not be a more perfect name for this company, because that is EXACTLY what your event will be EXTRAORDINARY. Our guests are raving NONSTOP about every detail of our wedding, and they will be talking about it for a LONG time. Phyllis helped us from the moment we were engaged. I felt immediately at ease, not being a bride that knew exactly what I wanted, but rather just a general "feel" that I wanted to create for my wedding. As soon as I conveyed to her what vibe I was looking for she was able to perfect every single detail of our special day. She is truly a doll to work with, and incredibly talented at what she does. The ceremony was the most dramatic, romantic and stylish that I have ever seen and my friends and family were blown away by the decor, flowers, the aisle....every single detail. The reception room blew everyone away. The tables were like works of art, and people walked around to appreciate them. Phyllis told us that she would create a look that would not be a "sea of centerpieces" that would just get lost...and that they would stand out, and create drama....and she was of course, right on the money. It was my own wedding and I had to keep looking around and reminding myself that this beautiful affair I was at, was my own! Besides her EXTRAORDINARY talent and eye for style and class, Phyllis is amazingly organized and attentive. Every question, every concern, every request I had was immediately answered and accomodated. She kept us on our budget, and offered tons of options and ideas to choose from. She was present through the entire process, and was there the entire day to make sure every part of the wedding ran flawlessly. She made our wedding the best day of our lives, she made the process a pleasure (which I was dreading), and I will be highly recommending Extraordinary Productions to ANYONE who wants their event to stand apart from the ordinary.....it will be one you will never forget. -Amanda (wedding 07/09/11)

Sent on 07/10/2011
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/28/2011

The only word to describe Phyllis and her team is EXTRAORDINARY!!! Phyllis and I worked together for more than a year to plan my amazingly spectucular affair that was held at Eagle Oaks Golf Course and Country Club on May 28th, 2011. The day was flawless and I did not have to stress about a single thing. With Phyllis and her team, it is all about attention to detail!! From the apple green napkins to the black chargers, beautiful centerpieces, everything was top notch! Phyllis connected me with some fabulous vendors including the photographer/videographer, DJ, rental companies and invitations. I could not have asked for a better day. With no exaggeration, all my guests said that it was the best/most fun/beautiful wedding that they had ever been to. My guests were blown away from the flowers at church, the the placecard tables, and breath taking centerpieces. Phyllis was an integral part in making this day the best day of our lives. Phyllis is amazing and I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Robert & Rhonda · Married on 05/15/2010

Dear Phyllis,

Thank you for making our Wedding Day, May 15, 2010, a truly "Extraordinary" affair. You demonstrated your talents as a wedding planner from the minute we looked at the invitations,to choosing the floral arrangements and most importantly when you were at the reception, in advance, to assure all the last minute details were finished to perfection. Everything was wonderful and many of our guests were quick to compliment us on the uniqueness of our wedding. Once again, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to enjoy the most important day of our lives without the usual stress.

Sincerely,
    Robert & Rhonda O'Neill

Sent on 09/12/2010

Award

• Extravagant DJs
    Extravagant DJs Wedding DJs

What a amazing company, top notch for sure.... We highly recommend to all of our future bride and grooms! -Extravagant Entertainment www.njwedd.com-

• Pink Cake Box
    Pink Cake Box Wedding Cakes

We've had the pleasure of collaborating with Phyllis on some truly remarkable events! A true top-notch professional!

• David Todd Photographers
    David Todd Photographers Wedding Photographers

Extraordinary Productinons is the omg wow factor that makes anything possible

• 1080-B Garden State Road, ( By appointment only) Union, NJ, 07083 See on map