345 Rt 9 South, Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Avanti Day Resort

Avanti has redifined luxury and pampering, reaching out with special touches that are the hallmark of refined hospitality. Our Day Resort captivates our guests with an enchanting salon, world-class spa, nail emporium, executive retreat, cafe, concierge servies, spa cuisine and boutique, all in an intoxicating ambiance...

We at Avanti Day Resort would like to take this opportunity to say Congratulations on your engagement! This is an exciting time for you and we wish you all the best that life has to offer!

Your Wedding Day is an important milestone in your life and it should be worry-free. At Avanti Day Resort, our specialty is beauty & elegance. Join us to experience a place where every feature and detail transports one to a world of unsurpassed services and pampering. Avanti Day Resort can help you with all your beauty & relaxation needs… and most importantly…your Bridal Experience. We will pamper you from Head to Toe and everything in between. We hope to fulfill all of your desires and make your wishes come true!

We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to Avanti for a complimentary Bridal consultation with one of our Bridal Specialists so you may see our facility and all that we have to offer you for your perfect day!

On your special day…we offer you and your Bridal Party of 3 or more guests, a private Bridal table with refreshments and champagne mimosas and a lovely gift for the Bride.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best Bridal Wishes!!!

The Bridal Department at Avanti Day Resort

When calling to set up your complimentary consultation, please ask for Rachel at ext. 214 or you may email her at:

RachelR@AvantiDayResort.com

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

13 Reviews for Avanti Day Resort

Alexis · Married on 09/26/2014

Gina did my hair and Dana did my make up. I thought I left happy on my trial; boy was I in for a surprise!! I couldn't have been happier with how I looked and how they treated me! The salon is clean professional and the stylists are all AMAZING! All my bridesmaids got their hair and make up done there as well as my mother in law and my mom got her make up done there. EVERYONE looked stunning. Multiple stylists worked on our crew and everyone looked gorgeous all night long. No readjusting hair or make up; just reapplying lipstick! So SO HAPPY! We had a table set up for us when we came in with snacks, coffee, tea, water mimosas etc It was wonderful!! Thank you: Nancy, Tasha, Rachel, Gina, Dana, Lisa, Celeste, Ava, Kim, Elona, Cara and all the rest of the staff at Avanti for making my wedding day amazing!!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Shaney · Married on 08/03/2014

Now these girls know what their doing! I was so confident in them that I didn't even come for a trial. All of our hair and makeup turned out absolutley gorgeous and flawless! It's clear that these ladies are artists. Couldnt be happier that I chose Avanti Day Resort for my wedding day!! Thank you tons!
    Shaney

Sent on 08/15/2014

Holly · Married on 08/09/2013

Ava (Lauren) did an AMAZING job on my hair. It did not move all night! It was an absolutely beautiful formal updo.
    Lisa did my make up. I wasn't going to have them do eyelashes but I am so glad I decided to last minute. I did not need to re-apply my eye make up all night long! I left the salon at 11:30am and everything stayed perfect all night! I would highly recommend both Ava and Lisa for your wedding day hair & makeup!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Award

Avanti Day Resort FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Massages
    Spa
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Extraordinary Productions
    Extraordinary Productions Wedding Florists

This is a must have on your wedding day! Avanti Day Resort, makes preparing and pampering on or before your wedding day an experience to remember! Don't just count on them for hair and make up, their spa treatments and all their extra's prepare you and your wedding party for your special day as only one spa can true Avanti Style. I highly recommend their services, their staff is wonderful!

• 345 Rt 9 South Englishtown, 07726 See on map