Chrys Coles Makeup

Tinton Falls, NJ View map

As a business owner and also a past bride, I understand the bride's need during her process since her engagement to the moment she walks in the aisle. With that being said I focus at one bride at a time. No rushing, which means , no working on industrial mode making the bride feel like she is just another number. I will make your experience personal and unique. I will listen to you and with my artistry find the makeup look and formula that is right and better for you.

A little about me: Born and raised in Brasil, moved to USA in early 2000, always have been passionate about art and my favorite one is makeup where every face is a new canvas. I have learned makeup from the best makeup artits from New Jersey if not from USA. I am extremelly detailed and picky about my application that's why I choose bridal makeup over working on a salon where everything is rushed. I'm obsessed with luxury produts and my clients get the best of it.

My style is timeless, wheter you want a natural, natural glam or ful glam makeup I master any style to achieve that flawless, airbrushed makeup look.

Feel free to chat and I wil be happy to give you a quote ans hopefully work with you!

Chrys Coles

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Amanda D. Married on 09/26/2021

Bridal party makeup

Chrys made us all look amazing for my wedding. She’s extremely sweet, caring, smart and great at what she does. She really has talent and skill to work with everyone’s skin type and complexions… I was over the moon excited to see how beautiful we all looked. I will always use her in the future.

Chrys Coles Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I was so happy to be part of your day your family made me feel so welcomed! Looking forward for all the future occasions! ♥️
    Kamelia A. Married on 09/19/2021

Best experience and bridal makeup!

I can’t say enough great things about Chrys. She is a wizard with makeup. I hired her for my wedding and she did the most incredible job not only on me, but also on my MOH and relatives. She makes you feel comfortable even if you’re not used to makeup, and really listens to what you want. I still looked like myself when she was done, just 10000% prettier! She understands how to enhance your best features. She is professional and on time and made sure we were on time. Also, my makeup didn’t MOVE until I was ready to take it off at the end of the night. Run to book her as she books up very quickly. I love you Chrys and thank you for making my day perfect!

Pricing

Chrys Coles Makeup Price Rates

Tinton Falls Tinton Falls, NJ, 07712
7326701977
Location of (Chrys Coles Makeup)
116 Kyle Dr Tinton Falls, NJ, 07712 See on map