Chrys Coles Makeup

Tinton Falls, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

As a business owner and also a past bride, I understand the bride's need during her process since her engagement to the moment she walks in the aisle. With that being said I focus at one bride at a time. No rushing, which means , no working on industrial mode making the bride feel like she is just another number. I will make your experience personal and unique. I will listen to you and with my artistry find the makeup look and formula that is right and better for you.

A little about me: Born and raised in Brasil, moved to USA in early 2000, always have been passionate about art and my favorite one is makeup where every face is a new canvas. I have learned makeup from the best makeup artits from New Jersey if not from USA. I am extremelly detailed and picky about my application that's why I choose bridal makeup over working on a salon where everything is rushed. I'm obsessed with luxury produts and my clients get the best of it.

My style is timeless, wheter you want a natural, natural glam or ful glam makeup I master any style to achieve that flawless, airbrushed makeup look.

Feel free to chat and I wil be happy to give you a quote ans hopefully work with you!

Chrys Coles

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Danielle M. Getting married on 11/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and long lasting!

Chrys did my make up for my engagement shoot. I needed someone who would do my make up before anyone even opened and she took me no problem. She was professional, friendly, did exactly what I wanted, and my makeup photographed beautifully. It also lasted all day! I would recommend her and plan to be back!

Chrys Coles Makeup's reply:

Thanks for your kind worlds Danielle I’m so happy I was able to accommodate you! I love the pictures and I can’t wait to do it again!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Getting married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So accommodating and talented!

I reached out to Chrys in search of someone to do my makeup for my engagement shoot. She is the most responsive vendor and will get back to you ASAP. She was able to fit me into her schedule even after my original photo date rained out. She's a pleasure to work with and asks you so many questions before doing your makeup, as she wants you to look your best! She's also a perfectionist and will go back in and fix anything you ask. Loved my look for my engagement photos, it was exactly what I was hoping for. Would 100% recommend Chrys for your bridal or event needs.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Tinton Falls Tinton Falls, NJ, 07712
7326701977
Location of (Chrys Coles Makeup)
116 Kyle Dr Tinton Falls, NJ, 07712