x3 Couples' Choice Awards

Won the Couples' Choice Awards thanks to recommendations from couples on Weddingwire.com.
  • 2023
  • 2022
  • 2021

Bespoke Floral and Event Design

$7,000 Typical Price

Trending now

On WeddingWire since 2020

With Bespoke Floral and Event Design, you will receive an up-scale experience. For more than a decade, Rondineli Oliveira and Scott Gersten have been committed to designing, planning, and executing extraordinary celebrations throughout the tri-state area. With Rondineli鈥檚 knowledge of luxury floral design and Scott鈥檚 distinguished background in the event planning industry, Bespoke is bringing timeless elegance to the East Coast鈥檚 modern weddings.

From the early stages of the design process to the execution of your special day, Bespoke Floral and Event Design will build a wedding that is as memorable and unique as your love story. Though we are based out of NJ, we do have a satellite office conveniently located in NYC.

Our services include bouquets and boutonnieres, ceremony d茅cor, arches and chuppahs, cake florals, centerpieces, canopies, and chandeliers. We also offer wedding planning from the day-of-wedding coordination to full-service wedding planning.

If you would like to share your wedding inspiration photos and vision with our team via the following link, we can start to prepare a detailed customized proposal: https://app.curate.co/form/bespoke-floral-and-event-design-inc/7f337eb8-8ffe-49a0-9143-fbb33163cc04

You can also contact us today for a virtual consultation by any of the following ways:

• Emailing us at info@bespokefloral.com

• Visiting our website at www.bespokefloral.com

• Calling us at (732) 724-1228

We look forward to hearing from you and sharing in the excitement of planning your special day!

Rondineli and Scott

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$7,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Rachael
    Rachael P. Married on 03/31/2023

So Amazed with Bespoke's Work

My husband and I are so happy we worked with Bespoke for our wedding. Ron, Gabrielle, and the entire team have been kind, professional, and accommodating. Starting from our first meeting to continually adjusting/planning to our actual wedding day was easy and wonderful. The day before my wedding, Ron Facetimed me to show me my bouquet. I was absolutely in love with my bouquet!! It honestly kickstarted my mood for the rest of the weekend. I was able to see the ceremony and reception area before anyone else and was floored to see all of our planning come alive better than I thought. They care and love what they do. I am so grateful to this team for helping make our day the best and would recommend them to anyone!! :)
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful, pleasure to work with, exceeded every expectation!

If I could give 10 or of 5 stars I would! I highly recommend to anyone and everyone. Not only are Ron and Scott so talented, they are a pleasure to work with! They made everything so easy, so clear, and they knew exactly the look I was going for! Bespoke exceeded every expectation! The florals at the wedding were so unbelievably gorgeous, I am still getting compliments. They are true artists! Thank you Bespoke for making our wedding so special!
  • illustration stars

Forevermore DJs
5.0 out of 5 rating , 10 Reviews

2100 Route 66, Suite F Neptune, NJ, 07753
732-724-1228
Location of (Bespoke Floral and Event Design)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding