24 Bentley Lane, Oakhurst, NJ 07709 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 38

About Bespoke Floral and Event Design

With Bespoke Floral and Event Design, you will receive an up-scale experience. For more than a decade, Rondineli Oliveira and Scott Gersten have been committed to designing, planning, and executing extraordinary celebrations throughout the tri-state area. With Rondineli’s knowledge of luxury floral design and Scott’s distinguished background in the event planning industry, Bespoke is bringing timeless elegance to the East Coast’s modern weddings.

From the early stages of the design process to the execution of your special day, Bespoke Floral and Event Design will build a wedding that is as memorable and unique as your love story. Though we are based out of NJ, we do have a satellite office conveniently located in NYC.

Our services include bouquets and boutonnieres, ceremony décor, arches and chuppahs, cake florals, centerpieces, canopies, and chandeliers. We also offer wedding planning from the day-of-wedding coordination to full-service wedding planning.

If you would like to share your wedding inspiration photos and vision with our team via the following link, we can start to prepare a detailed customized proposal: https://app.curate.co/form/bespoke-floral-and-event-design-inc/7f337eb8-8ffe-49a0-9143-fbb33163cc04

You can also contact us today for a virtual consultation by any of the following ways:

• Emailing us at info@bespokefloral.com

• Visiting our website at www.bespokefloral.coml

• Calling us at (732) 718-1149

We look forward to hearing from you and sharing in the excitement of planning your special day!

Rondineli and Scott

Videos 1 vídeo

13 Reviews for Bespoke Floral and Event Design

Victoria Cameron · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Amazing Company

Scott and Ron were with us from the very beginning. They were on call 24/7 which is not only amazing service but, it gave me such peace of mind knowing they were always ready for the next design I wanted to incorporate. From day one Scott and Ron sent out a proposal form to fill out, which had questions on there I didn't even think of! It really helped to get both of us on the same page. I was able to send my inspiration photos which was a huge plus because I am not an artistic person. Bespoke was able to bring my whole vision together. I still cannot understand how they were able to create what they did. I had floral chandeliers, fixtures that hung from the walls, and a sweetheart table that looked like it was made for a king and queen. I cannot say enough amazing things about this company.

Sent on 04/13/2020

Bespoke Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Victoria. The floral chandeliers and the flowers wall came out so perfect. Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your florals. Rondineli and Scott

Juliana Viaggiano · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Still in love…

When it came to my thoughts about my perfect wedding, like many, I had so many ideas but didn't know where to start. Bespoke was recommended to me through a friend who used them at their wedding. What I didn't know was that they had event planning packages! After talking to them about what my ideas are and my concerns they led me to a package that worked wonderfully for my budget. They are very experienced in this field of event design but being able to have the same company work on the wedding as a whole plus the flowers was something I never thought existed! Everything came together beautifully. I am certain if I didn't use this company I would have never had the wedding of my dreams. Thank you, Scott and Ron!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Bespoke Floral and Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 110
    $ 195
    $ 4200
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 24 Bentley Lane Oakhurst, NJ, 07709 See on map
    732-313-2387 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bespoke Floral and Event Design)