Hudson House

Jersey City, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hudson House is a luxurious rooftop wedding venue located in Jersey City, New Jersey. This sophisticated structure is situated at the end of Port Liberte, overlooking the Hudson River and boasting stunning skyline views. From Spring 2019, Hudson House can act as the ideal venue for your special occasion, whether it’s a wedding ceremony or reception, corporate event, or a private party, this elegant space will leave you with memories to be cherished for a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity

This Jersey City-based venue is approximately a 40,000-square-foot space, equipped with several facilities and amenities to ensure your guests have an unforgettable experience. Hudson House has both indoor and outdoor areas available for events, furnished with spectacular glass walls on the waterside, providing breathtaking views of New York City. The first floor features a variety of spaces including a restaurant, private dining space, open kitchen, lounge, bar, and a stylish lobby. The second floor features an event space that carries a capacity of 500 guests, perfectly suited to a couple organizing an event with a large guest count. On the third floor, an additional event space equipped with bridal suites is available, acting as a suitable option for engaged couples. The final floor of Hudson House is a mezzanine containing a wrap around bar and floor-to-ceiling glass, offering your guests a one-of-a-kind experience they will never forget.

Catering

Hudson House has curated a delicious menu, focusing on farm-to-table style cuisine. The skilled team is dedicated to the creation of meals filled with fresh ingredients that are locally sourced and environmentally-friendly. Hudson House also provides an experienced team of mixologists who can pair your meal with a handcrafted signature cocktail.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

4.3

• Ifath
    Ifath N. Married on 12/11/2021

Thank you!

Hudson House was an absolute dream! The venue itself is breathtaking but the staff sets it a part from everything else. Everyone was incredibly attentive, hard working, and continuously made sure we had the best time at our wedding. Our guests gushed at how seamlessly the night flowed. We can’t thank the staff enough!
    Betsy A. Married on 12/04/2021

Amazing wedding venue

The best wedding venue. I originally planned my wedding for December 2020 and due to the pandemic, moved it to December 2021. First off, moving my date- Hudson House couldn't have been better to work with during this difficult time. Jeanne, the president of Landmark Hospitality, and Catie, her exective assistant, were extremely kind and understanding. A few months out, they connected me with their venue coordinator, Gabriel. Once I met Gabriel, I felt so relieved. He was so supportive, attentive, and accommodating. He gave me his number and he was so responsive to my countless texts about so many different details leading up to my wedding. On the day of my wedding, Gabriel and the team at Hudson House took care of everything. I didn't have to worry about a single thing. They also worked amazingly alongside all my other vendors. All my guests raved about the venue itself and the amazing service. They were all so professional and kind at Hudson House. I can't recommend them enough!!
  • Amy
    Amy C. Married on 09/24/2021

Unreal- book this venue hands down

WOW- this place was fantastic. 11/10 recommend, A+++++ They went above and beyond our expectations- we couldn’t be happier with our decision to get married here! Can we move into Hudson house and just live there forever? Our guests (and us of course) have been raving not only about the venue itself, but the staff, the food, the view, everything!

The food was as good if not better than high quality restaurants in the city. The presentation was impeccable and the flavor just amazing!

I have to call out their event stylist, Gabriel Rodriguez. He made the planning process so great, smooth, easy and fun!! Any question we had, he was there within minutes responding and always with the most pleasant response. He literally is an angel and the best of the best and after the wedding we plan on getting a drink with him too because he’s just such a great person! He has so many clients he’s working with, but he truly makes you feel like you’re the only wedding he’s working on. That’s how much detail and attention he gives. He’s truly amazing.

Also Dakota (Bartender) was a pleasure to work with! The cocktails were on point and his speed was fantastic as our guests weren’t waiting for their drinks!

If you get married here, you are in the best hands! When we got to the venue the day of, we were introduced to the bridal attendant (Liz) who was AMAZING, and the maitre d’ Jeff took care of everything we could’ve asked for and needed! Liz even had the cocktail hour food in our bridal suite to make sure we were able to eat and try everything, and anytime our drinks were close to be done she was there with another + anything else we needed.

I can go on and on about this but A++++ for Hudson House. They go above and beyond.

Thanks Hudson House for making our wedding the best day ever!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2 Chapel Ave Jersey City, NJ, 07305
866.683.3586
Location of (Hudson House)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding