50 Stirling Road, Warren, NJ 07059 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Real Weddings 2

About Stone House at Stirling Ridge

Stone House at Stirling Ridge is a modern wedding venue located in Warren, New Jersey. This rustic yet urban location is located in the hills of the Watchung Mountains and is surrounded by their extensive, manicured grounds. With their years of experience, they have serviced countless weddings and events. This venue has amassed dozens of positive testimonials that cite their professionalism, friendliness, and exceptional service. Because of their services, they have won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards for 2017.

Facilities and Capacity
At the Stone House, 325 guests can be accommodated in its open and bright ballroom. The Grand Ballroom is classic, with clean line, state floors, and high ceilings. There is also the space at the Lodge, which is a midcentury modern space while also having an industrial flare. It has floor-to-ceiling windows, chandeliers, and a tall stone fireplace. The outdoors include cabanas, fire pits, and a reflection pool. No matter your taste, wether its rustic or modern, this location has a space that’s just right for you. A bridal suite is also included.

Event services at Stone House at Stirling Ridge includes all-inclusive packages and outside vendors. A list of their services includes:

• Cake
  • Liability insurance
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
The venue includes their catering services for a buffet and dessert, to name a few. A list of their catering services include:

• Cocktail reception
  • Hors d’oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
Chairs and tables are included as event items, as well as additional furniture and a dancefloor. Their food and beverage items include the following:

• Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

History
Frank and Jeanne Cretella, owners of Landmark Hospitality, run and manage this venue. They have 30 years of experience in the hospitality industry, and enjoy providing their guests with an unforgettable and flawless experience.

Location
Stone House at Stirling Ridge services the New York metropolitan area. The venue sits just off of Stirling Road near the Watchung Valley Golf Club.

Follow Stone House at Stirling Ridge on

Stone House at Stirling Ridge 7
  • Allison

Allison Buzzanga · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Dream Wedding

I had the challenge of planning a new jersey wedding from across the country in los angeles. My parents and maid of honor went to see Stone House and some other venues for me. They insisted that Stone House was definitely the place we needed to get married. About a month later my husband and I got the opportunity to see the venue for ourselves and meet our event manager Bonnie. We instantly knew we had chosen the right place. Over the course of the year leading up to our wedding Bonnie was helpful, available, and responsive 100% of the time. I can't stress enough how much I appreciated her dedication to making our day PERFECT. I honestly felt as though I was Bonnie's only bride, the experience was so personal. I'm an event planner myself so attention to detail is very important to me and let me tell you Stone House executed our day to a T. The food was incredible, the alcohol was flowing - a few broken glasses on the dancefloor were cleaned up literally within 2 minutes. The professionalism is truly unmatched and our guests are still raving about the food. Lastly, the bridal attendant was the secret weapon I didn't even know I needed. She was there handing us drinks, making sure we ate, carrying my train and anticipating any need we may have. If you're on the fence do not hesitate to book Stone House - it's truly worth every penny.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • dana11

dana · Married on 06/29/2019

The Best Day Ever...

We had our ceremony and reception at the Stone House at Stirling Ridge (in the Lodge which is perfect for a smaller event) on June 29, 2019. I can't even begin to express how special and unique the entire evening turned out to be. From the top quality food and beverages to stunning grounds boasting beautiful florals and plants, our families and other guests are STILL raving about the wedding one month later.

Carissa was our "go-to" girl along the way. She went out of her way to accommodate our every need and request. She made us feel comfortable and never made any appointment seem like a "sales meeting." Carissa genuinely loves her couples and wants their special day to be as "perfect" as possible. You can see this through her attention to detail/planning process, being present on the ACTUAL wedding day, and her quick /open communication. I literally felt like she was a friend and trusted her advice and opinion. She also hooked us up with some incredible contacts/vendors. Carissa was so kind and genuine, which again, is hard to come by in this industry. I'm so thankful we met her!

I can go on and on and on about Landmark Catering and specifically the Stone House and our manager Carissa. As I reflect on how attentive the assistants were or the bartenders/servers and look back at photos of the fantastic evening (the room itself is just insanely beautiful with it's rustic-elegance combined with a splash of trend), I just want to relive it all over again!! Even with a passing "good luck" thunderstorm that day, the fluidity and details surpassed our already high hopes. YOU WILL NOT REGRET HOSTING YOUR EVENT HERE!!!! I would give more stars if I could!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Stone House at Stirling Ridge 8
    Stone House at Stirling Ridge 9

Stone House at Stirling Ridge FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables