Stone House at Stirling Ridge Reviews

Stone House at Stirling Ridge 4
Stone House at Stirling Ridge 5

Corinne Walker · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Incredible wedding venue!

This venue was just awesome. Everyone was professional, courteous and the venue itself is beautiful, inside and out. We had ~180 guests in the Grand Ballroom and it was just perfect. I highly recommend this location for anyone!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Amie Azzari · Getting married on 03/07/2021

The Grand Ballroom at the StoneHouse

Our wedding day could not have been more magical! We were surrounded by family and friends, we had perfect weather, of course--each other, and our team at the StoneHouse. Bonnie was fantastic and went above and beyond throughout the planning process. She listened to what we wanted and was able to make our vision become a reality. We met Frank a few times over the course of our planning and we knew he was amazing, but our wedding day couldn't have gone more perfectly and we have to thank Frank for that! Frank's attention to detail and genuine concern for us and our guests meant the world to us. Stephanie was also an integral part of our day. As our bridal attendant, she helped with everything from bustling, to food and drink, and even helping with a "catastrophic" spill on my wedding dress! Stephanie made a point to ensure that my husband and I had time to freshen up and eat something before our party. We sat up in the bridal loft with a buffet of appetizers, drinks, and water, looking down at our guests mingling at the cocktail hour below. Looking back, it was one of our favorite moments of the night--we had a few minutes of quiet time together to (try to) soak it all in, we were fed, and after 15 minutes or so, we were ready to party! The staff at the StoneHouse took so much care in every detail and found a perfect balance between honoring our requests and offering suggestions as needed. During an inevitably stressful process, we never doubted our team at the StoneHouse. Even more so, we are so excited to be able to return to the restaurant area for celebrations to come, and in an effort to relive the best day ever! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, to the entire staff!

Stone House at Stirling Ridge 6
    Sent on 10/09/2019

Shari Halpern · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Perfect Venue, Perfect wedding!!!

My daughter was married at The Stonehouse in The Lodge. There are not enough positive words to describe the planning and the wedding. Carissa is an absolute pleasure to work with and I imagine to work for. She has the most amazing team of professional and friendly staff. The first time we sat down with her to plan the wedding, we felt like we were special clients. That feeling never disappeared from that day until the wedding. My daughter and I had endless questions throughout the planning. Carissa always responded in a timely fashion and never made us feel like we were a bother. My guests are still talking about the wedding, the venue and especially the food. My husband and I have frequently eaten at The Stonehouse and have always been impressed. We were not surprised that the catering is equally impressive. From the tasting, to planning the menu, to the actual wedding, the choices were endless and amazing. I can not think of a single thing I would change about the day. It was Perfect!! Landmark Group is a top wedding venue because they know how to do it right the first time and every time!!!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Jessica Douglass · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Seamless experience at Stone House!

We loved our wedding at Stone House! We really didn't want a wedding venue that looked like every other banquet hall - Stone House offered the perfect combination between different/unique, but also with the professionalism of an experienced venue. Bonnie was absolutely fabulous to work with - she and her team thought of everything and were very accommodating to all our requests/customizations! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Samantha Colon · Married on 11/15/2019

Our amazing wedding!

We had our wedding on November 15th in the main ball room and it was outstanding! Wish we can do it all over again. The food, the atmosphere everyone talked about it! My brides mojito was perfect! Bonnie and the rest of the crew were so amazing. Can’t say enough, still speechless

Stone House at Stirling Ridge 7
    Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Jeff

Jeff Nelson · Married on 11/10/2019

The Perfect Wedding

From the moment we walked into the Stone House we knew that it was the venue for us. We worked with Bonnie from the initial visit through the day of the wedding, and she was incredible. She was always available via phone or email to make changes, suggestions, and answer questions and helped everything go off without a hitch. We were also incredibly pleased with our Maitre D' and Bridal Attendants, Frank and Stephanie, for all the dedicated care they provided on the day of the wedding. There was always support on hand for anything we needed.
    The venue itself was also amazing, from the location to the decor, to the food and drinks service. Our guests raved about the quality (and quantity) of the food, and the drinks and service were also unmatched. We were so happy that we picked this venue, and are grateful to Bonnie and all the staff at the Stone House for helping us plan and execute a perfect wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Cara · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing food and beautiful venue!

The Stone House at Stirling Ridge was an amazing venue for our wedding! Everyone is still talking about how good the food was! The cocktail hour was packed with great food and the sit down dinner at the reception was amazing. Bonnie was a pleasure to work with and did a great job making sure all of our requests were met. We would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Allison

Allison Buzzanga · Married on 11/05/2019

Dream Wedding

I had the challenge of planning a new jersey wedding from across the country in los angeles. My parents and maid of honor went to see Stone House and some other venues for me. They insisted that Stone House was definitely the place we needed to get married. About a month later my husband and I got the opportunity to see the venue for ourselves and meet our event manager Bonnie. We instantly knew we had chosen the right place. Over the course of the year leading up to our wedding Bonnie was helpful, available, and responsive 100% of the time. I can't stress enough how much I appreciated her dedication to making our day PERFECT. I honestly felt as though I was Bonnie's only bride, the experience was so personal. I'm an event planner myself so attention to detail is very important to me and let me tell you Stone House executed our day to a T. The food was incredible, the alcohol was flowing - a few broken glasses on the dancefloor were cleaned up literally within 2 minutes. The professionalism is truly unmatched and our guests are still raving about the food. Lastly, the bridal attendant was the secret weapon I didn't even know I needed. She was there handing us drinks, making sure we ate, carrying my train and anticipating any need we may have. If you're on the fence do not hesitate to book Stone House - it's truly worth every penny.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Gabrielle Lombardi · Married on 11/03/2019

Highly recommend!

We got married at the Stone House on November 3, 2019. Everything was fantastic from start to finish. It was the first and only venue we looked at and Carissa made it so easy to immediately book with them. She was so responsive to all of my questions throughout wedding planning and gave some great advice. We got married in the lodge and it was the perfect setting because I didn’t want the typical ballroom feel. We also had the ceremony outside and it was perfect. I loved how we had the whole building including outdoor space. Our guests were raving about the food from cocktail hour and the reception. The maitre d and bridal attendant were amazing the day of! They helped put us at ease and if I needed anything Mercedes and Frank were there right away. I would highly recommend the Stone House to everyone!

Stone House at Stirling Ridge 8
    Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Sara

Sara Venti · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing wedding venue!!!!

We wanted a small, intimate wedding and Stone House delivered! We had a beautiful candlelit ceremony, amazing food, the staff was so helpful and accommodating and the fire pit outside with smores was a big hit. I can’t thank Bonnie enough for making our day so perfect. I am so glad we chose Stone House and I wouldn’t change a thing. Everyone went above and beyond and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone House at Stirling Ridge 9
    Stone House at Stirling Ridge 10
    Stone House at Stirling Ridge 11
    Stone House at Stirling Ridge 12
    Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Wolfrum · Married on 09/27/2019

Not enough words!

If you are contemplating this venue all I can say is look no further. We only looked at venues within the Landmark company and were speechless after seeing The Lodge at Stone House. We worked with Bonnie as our “Memory Maker” and she was exactly that! Bonnie answered all of the countless e-mails throughout the planning process promptly. Our wedding day itself was better than we could have ever imagined; our family and friends cannot stop talking about it. From our bridal attendant Mercedes, maitre’d Frank, the food, and the staff- they all truly make it the best day of your life.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Kate

Kate Patullo · Married on 09/20/2019

The most amazing wedding venue!!!

We just got married at The Stone House on September 20th and I can’t even put into words how amazing this venue is. From start to finish Bonnie helped with everything possible. She was so responsive and attentive and really made the planning process enjoyable and stress free. Guests kept coming up to us all night commenting on how amazing the cocktail hour was and the food at dinner. The venue is so beautiful that one of our Groomsman even came up to us and said “wow I feel like I don’t even deserve to be here this place is unreal!”. We were blown away by our wedding and couldn’t have asked for a better venue or a better person to help us along the way. Huge thanks to The Stone House and to Bonnie to creating the most amazing day for us!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2019

Dream Wedding Come True !!!

I don’t know where to begin. Stone House venue and staff FAR exceeded our expectations. From the moment we walked into the lodge we fell in love. Bonnie made the planning process easy and smooth. The tasting was incredible! We were able to try cocktail hour items, drinks, and all dinner options. They were flexible and easy to work with. Our guests are raving about the beauty of the venue and the amazing food (and they’re all foodies!). Stephanie the bridal attendant made the day SO perfect and relaxed. Mercedes and Bonnie ensured everything went smooth. I can’t say enough good things about this venue. BOOK here or you’re missing out on the best venue and team in the tri-state area!

Stone House at Stirling Ridge 13
    Stone House at Stirling Ridge 14
    Stone House at Stirling Ridge 15
    Stone House at Stirling Ridge 16
    Stone House at Stirling Ridge 17
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Kate · Married on 08/30/2019

Dream wedding

We worked with Carissa for our August wedding in the Ballroom. Everything was perfect! Carissa was super responsive and provided helpful tips and recommendations to us along the way. The day-of team was always on hand when we needed anything. The venue itself is beautiful (and that’s part of why we chose it!) but the best part was the food. It has been a few months since our wedding and people are still talking about our cocktail hour! Everything went exactly as planned at Stone House and we could not have picked a better venue. Thank you!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/16/2019

Gorgeous and Perfect

We got married at the Lodge in August 2019. I still cannot get over how perfect of a day it was! We had our ceremony on the patio and then had a blast at cocktail hour and the reception. We worked with both Bonnie and Carissa and they were fantastic. They were so easy to work with and just as excited about our wedding as we were. The food was amazing, we just wish we could have had more, but we were too busy dancing! We are also excited to go back to the restaurant for anniversary dinners since the venue will also be a special place for us. So many guests raved about how this wedding was the best one they had been to in years and they could not get over the gorgeous facility. I highly recommend the Stone House to everyone I know and hope to go back as a wedding guest some day!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Ashley Smith · Married on 08/11/2019

Stone House is Amazing!

We could not have asked for more when it came to Stone House. First off, regardless of how the rest of your day goes, this place is worth it just for the food. One thing I don't like about weddings is how the food is almost always the same. Not at Stone House! We had 5 stations at our cocktail hour that were UNBELIEVABLE, and the dinner itself was fresh and unique. How many weddings do you go to where you can order braised short ribs for your meal?!
    We had Bonnie for our coordinator, and she was extremely helpful. We really felt like we could rely on her when it came down to it, which we were incredibly thankful for.
    We honestly felt that especially for the price that we paid, we received everything we could have hoped for for our wedding. Our guests are still talking about the beauty of the venue (and of course how phenomenal the food was).

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Timothy

Timothy · Married on 08/10/2019

Jake & Kristen Wedding 8.10.19

The Stone House not only exceeded all expectations, it completely blew them out of the water! From the first moment we toured the venue, we knew it was something special. What we imagined would be a stressful and exhausting process was made enjoyable 100% thanks to Bonnie. She was responsive to emails and calls, extremely helpful with the decision making process and did everything possible to make sure our wedding day was everything we hoped it would be. Bonnie truly made us feel like family and we will be forever thankful for everything she did for us! The food was outstanding, the staff was on top of everything and super attentive and the venue was breathtaking. The entire night went exactly as planned and it was hands down the best night of our lives. If you’re looking for 100% professionalism, attention to detail, superb execution, a beautiful venue and high-end restaurant quality food, look no further than the Stone House!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Chelsea · Married on 08/09/2019

Wish i could relive this day!

I got married 8/9/19 and our reception was at the Stone House in the Lodge. It was absolutely perfect! From the moment we toured the venue we fell in love and booked on the spot! Not only is the property beautiful, but the service was incredible. Bonnie was our memory maker and she was awesome! She made the whole process very seamless and was helpful every step of the way. She was very responsive to all our calls and emails, and was very professional. Our maitre'd and bridal attendant did a wonderful job to help make the whole day run smoothly as well. Stephanie was my bridal attendant and she was there ever step of the way holding my train and veil, and making sure my husband and we well fed and hydrated! They really did a great job making sure we were well taken care of. I wasn't feeling great during the reception, and Bonnie made sure I had pedialyte at the table and was checking in throughout the night to see how I was doing. Bonnie, and the rest of the staff really went above and beyond to make sure we all had a wonderful night that no one would forget, and we did! The food during cocktail hour and the reception were excellent, along with our delicious signature drinks! (We requested spicy watermelon margarita which was so delicious and fresh, and a coconut mojito. highly recommend both! )We have no complaints and no regrets! If you are considering the Stone House, book with them!! You will not regret it!!

Stone House at Stirling Ridge 18
    Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Kim H

Kim · Married on 08/03/2019

Very Happy

We got married at the Lodge on August 3, 2019. After seeing multiple venues, we fell in love with the Lodge. We got extremely lucky with the weather and had an outdoor ceremony on the Lawn. It was absolutely beautiful! We worked with Deirdre, our Event Stylist. She is absolutely wonderful throughout our planning process. Our friends and family raved about the food, especially the lamb chops, sushi station, smores by the fire pit, and the donut wall. Our guests also loved the signature cocktails. The grounds are gorgeous with lots of greenery. We also had the privilege of working with Victor, Maitre’D and Hillary, bridal attendant. They both made sure the bridal party was well taken care of that day. My husband and I also did not get a chance to really eat much during our wedding, but the staff constantly made sure we had food in our bridal suite. We loved how Hillary provided a sample of almost every item from our cocktail hour! After our wedding, my husband and I were extremely happy with our wedding at the Stone House! It felt like the perfect wedding for us!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Kari

Kari Perconti · Married on 08/02/2019

Stone House at Stirling Ridge Lodge

This venue was amazing! The staff, food, drinks, and grounds were incredible! They really went above and beyond my expectations and I am so happy I had my wedding at the lodge here.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • dana11

dana · Married on 06/29/2019

The Best Day Ever...

We had our ceremony and reception at the Stone House at Stirling Ridge (in the Lodge which is perfect for a smaller event) on June 29, 2019. I can't even begin to express how special and unique the entire evening turned out to be. From the top quality food and beverages to stunning grounds boasting beautiful florals and plants, our families and other guests are STILL raving about the wedding one month later.

Carissa was our "go-to" girl along the way. She went out of her way to accommodate our every need and request. She made us feel comfortable and never made any appointment seem like a "sales meeting." Carissa genuinely loves her couples and wants their special day to be as "perfect" as possible. You can see this through her attention to detail/planning process, being present on the ACTUAL wedding day, and her quick /open communication. I literally felt like she was a friend and trusted her advice and opinion. She also hooked us up with some incredible contacts/vendors. Carissa was so kind and genuine, which again, is hard to come by in this industry. I'm so thankful we met her!

I can go on and on and on about Landmark Catering and specifically the Stone House and our manager Carissa. As I reflect on how attentive the assistants were or the bartenders/servers and look back at photos of the fantastic evening (the room itself is just insanely beautiful with it's rustic-elegance combined with a splash of trend), I just want to relive it all over again!! Even with a passing "good luck" thunderstorm that day, the fluidity and details surpassed our already high hopes. YOU WILL NOT REGRET HOSTING YOUR EVENT HERE!!!! I would give more stars if I could!!

Stone House at Stirling Ridge 25
    Stone House at Stirling Ridge 26
    Sent on 07/26/2019

Julianne Berger · Married on 06/15/2019

Stone House/ballroom side

We had a wonderful time at the Stone House! All of the staff were so helpful. Guests raved about the cocktail hour food, areas for photos (esp the outdoor areas near the firepits and the candle-lit wall), and the dinner (we choose short ribs and salmon). We got married on the ballroom side.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/14/2019

A dream come true!

I cannot say enough amazing things about our wedding at Stone House at Stirling Ridge. We got married on 6/14/19 in the Grand Ballroom and had our ceremony just outside on their beautiful patio area. We would like to thank the entire staff of Stone House, particularly our coordinator Bonnie, our maître d’ Frank, our bridal attendant Stephanie for making our wedding a dream come true. Over the course of our wedding planning, Bonnie was so patient, fun to work with, and quick to respond to all of our questions and concerns. Our wedding was truly the perfect day thanks to Bonnie. On the day of the wedding, Frank kept us organized and gave great pep talks to keep us calm, cool and collected. Our bridal assistant, Stephanie, was with us from start to finish. She was so incredibly helpful and attentive! We did a continuous 5-hour cocktail style reception instead of a sit down dinner and it was the best decision we could have made. It allowed our guests to go with the flow, dance, eat and drink when they wanted or hang outside by the beautiful fire pits. All of the food was amazing, and we enjoyed every single station we chose, especially the Austin BBQ, sushi, and paella stations. We were also thrilled with the coordination between Stone House and all of our vendors as well. The venue looked beautiful and everything ran so smoothly. We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else! To all of the staff at Stone House, you are amazing. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • O

Olivia L Paladino · Married on 06/04/2019

Lodge Wedding - perfect !

We got married in the Lodge. The room really is sophisticated, urban & rustic! We were blessed with a picture-perfect day and warm weather which helped make everything run smoothly and on time, but the Stone House staff did everything right and helped make our wedding perfect. We worked with Carissa who was amazing! Wedding planning is stressful and she had a wonderful personality and was always punctual and professional. All the little touches we added were perfect - donuts wall, smores, & pig - were all a big hit!!! The Stone House's grounds are just beautiful and there are so many places to take wedding photos - a big plus! We didn't have a ton of flowers but luckily the Stone House has so many cool features - stone, brick, wine cellar - its really pretty everywhere! And the fountain in the back was open and breathtaking. It made our cocktail hour extra special!!!! We also loved that the space had some outdoor flexibility both during the cocktail hour and wedding because some guests really like to be able to step outside for a smoke. We also had 170 people so it helped with the flow too and the room never felt empty. The staff is attentive and cares about their business. The Lodge room really comes alive and Carissa helped make sure every detail was as expected. We are glad we got married there and love that we can always go back to celebrate anniversaries at their restaurant. All the food was great - especially lamb chops and scallops! Plenty of variety and everyone seemed happy! We also really loved the tasting event with our families - truly special memories made and a wonderful experience start to finish

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Metzger · Married on 06/04/2019

The BEST venue!

We just got married at Stone House on 4/6/2019 and I do not have enough positive things to say. The entire experience, from the day we signed our contract to the wedding day was easy fun! We worked with Carissa leading up to the wedding and she was fantastic - quick to respond to emails and very thorough in her responses. Our tasting was super fun, we got treated like royalty and had the best time picking our menu. Day of was a breeze - the food was incredible (we STILL are getting compliments) and everything ran smoothly. I could not be happier with everything. Thank you Stone House for making our wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 05/14/2019