Makeup Artistry by Denise

Toms River, New Jersey View map

NJ Makeup Artist Denise Gevaras, owner of Makeup Artistry by Denise, is a Licensed Professional making brides beautiful for over 15 yrs. Denise offers On-Site Makeup Services throughout all of New Jersey. Her Bride's have been featured on FOUR WEDDINGS, in THE KNOT MAGAZINE, CONTEMPORARY BRIDE AND NEW JERSEY BRIDE MAGAZINE. Her extensive experience in the industry ranges from makeup application for Print, Video, and TV production. In addition to providing her services for hundreds of brides throughout the tri-state area she is also a freelance makeup artist for a local TV studio, provides makeup services for corporate and promotional media and was one of the chosen Makeup Artists for the 2018 MISS AMERICA PRELIMINARY PAGEANTS.

She looks forward to being a part of your Special Day!!!

For Rate Inquiries and Bookings feel free to call, send an email to makeupartistrybydenise@outlook.com or visit website at www.makeupbydenise.com.

Denise’s on-site services can be tailored to assist all members of the wedding party. Makeup Artistry by Denise can accommodate groups of all sizes. Using all professional products, her go-to look allows brides to look radiant and beautiful while still keeping a natural, clean appearance with long lasting, camera ready results. Working closely with each one of her clients from their first inquiry right up to the "Big Day" Denise strives for complete client satisfaction.

Services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • False Eyelash Application
  • Tattoo coverage/Scar coverage
  • Trial Makeup Sessions
  • On-Location Services

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 05/26/2022

Wedding makeup

Denise is absolutely incredible ! She is so sweet and amazing to work with . She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. My daughter got pink eye and she still made her look beautiful even though we couldn’t do eye makeup.
  • Regina
    Regina S. Married on 12/15/2019

She was fantastic!

I was a 64 year old bride getting married for the first time this past December.Denise made me feel and look like a princess. Denise was very punctual and very professional. I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday. Loved her.
  • Larissa
    Larissa D. Married on 10/20/2019

Talented makeup artist and wonderful to work with!

Denise did my makeup for my wedding on October 20th 2019, and I could not be happier with the results! She listened to everything that I said about my taste and style, and created a look that was absolutely stunning, but still me. Denise was a pleasure to work with, and is such a sweet person. She was prompt with her responses to all of my questions, and was always on time with our meetings, and of course, on my wedding day. She even accommodated me when our plans changed, and we had less time to get ready than we originally planned for making the process smooth and stress-free. Thank you, Denise for such a great experience, and for helping to make my wedding day so perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Pasquale & Amanda
    25 photos · 04/26/2015

Simple Elegance Simple Elegance Wedding Hair & Makeup

Denise is so wonderful to work with. Denise does beautiful, timeless work. She is so sweet and truly passionate about what she does. Denise listens to exactly what her clients are looking for and she is able to use her professional knowledge to create a gorgeous, flawless look. As a former bride/client of hers, I am honored to work besides her to make other brides as beautiful as she made me feel on my wedding day!

Revolution Bridal Revolution Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Denise is great we have worked with her several times over the years. We seem to work very similar in efficient time managing and it's always a seamless day working together .

All the Best Weddings & Celebrations All the Best Weddings & Celebrations Wedding Planners

When i needed makeup tips for myself I went straight to Denise. when my clients need a makeup artist Denise is always on my recommended list. She's professional but friendly and listens to what her clients want and don't want. She'll make recommendations but is never pushy. An absolute pleasure to work with.

579 Loxley Drive Toms River, New Jersey, 08753

By Appointment
Location of (Makeup Artistry by Denise)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding