Makeup Artistry by Denise Reviews

168 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Denise

• Regina

Regina S. · Married on 12/15/2019

She was fantastic!

I was a 64 year old bride getting married for the first time this past December.Denise made me feel and look like a princess. Denise was very punctual and very professional. I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday. Loved her.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Larissa

Larissa D. · Married on 10/20/2019

Talented makeup artist and wonderful to work with!

Denise did my makeup for my wedding on October 20th 2019, and I could not be happier with the results! She listened to everything that I said about my taste and style, and created a look that was absolutely stunning, but still me. Denise was a pleasure to work with, and is such a sweet person. She was prompt with her responses to all of my questions, and was always on time with our meetings, and of course, on my wedding day. She even accommodated me when our plans changed, and we had less time to get ready than we originally planned for making the process smooth and stress-free. Thank you, Denise for such a great experience, and for helping to make my wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Karla B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience!

Denise was really great at what she does. She made sure we were very happy with our makeup. I would definitely recommend her to do anyone’s makeup. You won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine O. · Married on 09/27/2019

An incredible woman and talented makeup artist!

Denise was an absolute pleasure to work with. On top of her being so responsive from the first email I sent requesting pricing through the day of my wedding, she was also so professional, punctual, talented - and of course, so sweet. I had reached out to other make up artists prior to Denise who were priced higher, didn't want to work with such a big group, or were difficult in general. Denise was a breath of fresh air - my trial run at her home was so comfortable and easy. She communicated with me in the days leading up to the wedding, and on the day of, she was so good at keeping everything on schedule, which alleviated any extra stress from me. She is so so talented and did such a wonderful job making my whole party look beautiful! As if it couldn't get any better, my makeup was perfect from start to finish. Coming from a girl with oily skin who can sweat it out while dancing, this was so unusual. I didn't touch up my makeup once! I could not recommend a better person to be a makeup artist for your big day!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/06/2019

Perfect make-up, artist, and experience!

Denise was extremely pleasant to work with from the first email I sent to her reaching out. Moving forward to the trial and then the wedding day, Denise was professional, personable, and exactly what every bride wants during this chaotic process! She truly cares about her clients and takes their vision into true consideration. Her make-up lasted all day and night for myself and my bridal party, even outside in 90 degree weather! I'd recommend Denise to any bride to look beautiful on their wedding day.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely the best!

I recently got married in August and used Denise to do my make up for the big day! I reached out to Denise a year before my wedding. She was very responsive and answered all of my questions right away. I met with Denise for a trial shortly after. She has a makeup studio room in her house for trials. I felt like a movie star as she did my make up! Denise asked many questions on how I normally wear my makeup and made sure she knew exactly the look I wanted. I wanted a natural look that made my green eyes pop. Denise did just that! Anytime I sent Denise an email after that, she was very quick to respond and thorough. She is extremely professional and her experience shines through her completed work. She made sure I felt comfortable and made the whole process completely stress free! She even reached out to me a week before the wedding to clarify all the details once again. On my big day, Denise did the make up for my bridesmaids and my mom as well. Everyone looked STUNNING! The whole night (and still now) we got comments on how beautiful our makeup looked. Many guests (and even my bridesmaids) raved about how our makeup was the most beautiful and natural they had seen! It was natural, yet highlighted all of our assets. I would recommend Denise for anyone looking for a professional, organized, and extremely talented make up artist for their wedding or any special occasion. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Julia77

Julia · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Denise did such an amazing job! As a bride, you always want to look like a star on your wedding day. And she made me look amazing! She had everything to achieve the perfect look. My daughters had light makeup done and my sister and bridesmaid as well and we all looked stunning. She is very professional yet down to earth and fun. Definitely book with her!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer P. · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing!

DENISE IS AMAZING!!! She beyond exceeded my expectations for makeup. She truly is so talented and easy to work with. I can not recommend her enough. My makeup came out perfect and lasted all night. So many of my wedding guests were asking who did our makeup, and wanted her contact information. She truly was wonderful.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Evelyn · Married on 04/14/2019

Couldn't be happier!!

Denise came highly recommended from my fiancé's cousin, and even still I was blown away by how great she was! She was fantastic about staying in touch through the planning process, and on the day of she went out of her way to make sure each girl had exactly the look she wanted.

She was extremely punctual and we were even running ahead of schedule. My bridesmaids all raved to me how wonderful she was, and they're a diverse group so it really showed Denise's amazing range and expertise at her art.

I can't recommend her enough for bridal makeup services. If you book her you can be sure that things will go smoothly and you will be in the best hands possible.

Thank you so much Denise, from a very happy bride and her bridesmaids!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Alyson

Alyson B. · Married on 11/18/2018

Wonderful!

Denise was a pleasure to work with. She is incredibly talented and patient. I originally met Denise when I was a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding and loved how my makeup looked then so I immediately contacted her when I got engaged. I am picky and had very picky bridesmaids as well but Denise was patient and made everyone look and feel beautiful. All of my girls loved working with her. She is very sweet and professional. She answered all of my annoying emails throughout the year. Makeup never lasts on me but it lasted me until the next morning. I can not say enough about Denise. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to look and feel fabulous for any occasion.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Breanne

Breanne B. · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!

Denise was absolutely WONDERFUL and was such a pleasure to work with. She did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding in November and she not only came early to set up but kept everyone on schedule and did such an amazing job. I was so worried that my makeup wasn't going to stay on all day (my ceremony and reception were hours apart) and I was even considering paying her to come to the venue for a touch up but there was no need! The makeup lasted all day and night!! I would deff recommend Denise!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Breeana · Married on 10/21/2018

Denise is the best!!

I met Denise when she was the makeup artist for one of my best friend’s weddings and I knew right away that when I got married. When I got engaged Denise was one of the first vendors I contacted because I knew I needed to lock her in before she quickly booked! Denise is so nice and easy to talk to as she works. I do not normally wear a lot of make up so I was concerned about looking like a bride but also myself, and Denise found the perfect balance. Some of my bridal party who were also nervous about looking like themselves were also pleasantly surprised with the final product. Denise is super talented and incredibly nice, she will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Michele · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing work!

I am so happy to have worked with Denise for my wedding. Denise did my makeup, makeup for my mom, and makeup for seven bridesmaids the day of my wedding this past October. She was prompt and professional with all communication throughout our planning. She was kind, helpful, and a pleasure to be around. She did a beautiful job with everyone’s makeup. I would highly recommend Denise for any and all makeup needs.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Kara P. · Married on 09/14/2018

amazing make-up artist!

Denise was recommended to me by my sister-in-law who used her services 4 years ago. I couldn't have been happier! She showed up early, set up fast, and was able to do all 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and myself (with touch ups at the end) with time to spare. She did a fantastic job - everyone was in love with how they looked! Makeup stayed put all day. Price was very affordable as well. Would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Monica · Married on 07/07/2018

FANTASTIC Wedding Day Makeup!

I am SO happy with the makeup Denise did for myself and my bridesmaids! I had 7 bridesmaids plus myself and she did an AMAZING job individualizing the makeup by person (but still managed to create a uniform look) and each of us loved the makeup she did! Best of all it lasted ALL day. We got ready at 5am because of how many of us there were. The wedding was July 7 ( so I was very worried about the heat and sweating). The ceremony was at 2pm and my reception was 5:30pm so I was even more worried about the makeup lasting, but little did I know I had nothing to worry about because it lasted the WHOLE day! The other thing I was a little nervous about was the timing. I hired Denise for makeup and obviously a separate individual for hair, so I wasn't sure if they'd finish around the same time in order to stick to the picture schedule and the overall schedule for the day. She worked so well with the hair dresser (they each spent 30-45 min on the bridesmaids and kept everything moving). Everything ran smoothly and according to schedule! My pictures came out perfect and I felt so good after she had done my makeup! I highly recommend Denise for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Denise! I was first attracted to her excellent reviews and outstanding prices. After I met her at our consultation, I knew I had made the right choice! Denise is so friendly, so sweet and so easy to work with. She was always available to answer any questions I had throughout the entire wedding planning process and worked with me to create an easy, relaxed and smooth timeline for the day of. She is so efficient and so professional. She came in with her bubbly and positive personality and instantly had everyone relaxed. The work she does is out of this world…I can honestly say I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. Her work is so natural and she makes sure you are completely happy and satisfied. She jumped right in when the photographer needed her for pictures and was a good sport the entire day. I couldn’t have imagined getting through the day without Denise….I HIGHLY recommend her!! Stephanie & Anthony 6.9.18

Sent on 07/17/2018

Aimee · Married on 04/08/2018

I found Denise via wedding wire and her many many positive reviews and let me tell you - I know why she has so many glowing reviews!. She made everything so easy from my very first email, which she answered in a very timely manner and provided exactly the information I had asked for. She was the height of professionalism and had such a sweet calming manner to her which eased any pre-wedding jitters I may have had.

The day of my wedding she arrived on time and we actually finished ahead of schedule! She did makeup for myself, my bridal party and my mother and everyone looked so gorgeous thanks to Denise! Our makeup held up extremely well all day and still looked perfect at the end of the night. On top of this Denise’s prices are extremely fair! I was blown away by her and i cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Alexandra · Married on 03/04/2018

I had Denise do makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding on March 4th. She was so professional and was amazing to work with. I did a trial run so I could see exactly how my makeup would look the day of, and loved what she came up with. She provided airbrushing and lashes at no extra charge and her fees were very affordable! I cried about 10 times that day (no joke) and my makeup was still flawless by the end of the day. The girls loved getting their makeup done and they all looked stunning as well! Thank you so much Denise for the amazing job!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Caitlin · Married on 12/02/2017

Denise and Miriam were so wonderful to work with. I do makeup on the side, but knew I wanted mine done on the day of my wedding. Denise was patient enough to listen to all of my requests and suggestions, without making me feel awkward or annoying for having very specific changes. She took her time on making the details perfect, but kept to within the timeframe alotted. She was so pleasant to work with and I could not be happier with how my makeup turned out the day of!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Colleen · Married on 10/21/2017

I can not possibly say enough words to describe how unbelievable perfect my make up was. Denise did such and amazing job and everyone was so happy with how their make up turned out. Denise (& Gina) were on time, stayed on schedule, and did such a professional job! Denise always was quick to respond to any of my email with questions or concerns. I could not be happier with their work and that I found them for my special day!

- Colleen Keeley

Sent on 10/24/2017

Marcia · Married on 10/20/2017

I can't say enough good things about Denise. She is so personable and professional. She does a wonderful job doing exactly what you ask for. I am thinking of using her for any affair I go to. She made me look and feel beautiful and my daughter was stunning.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/21/2017

If you’re looking for an amazing makeup artist for your wedding Denise is your girl! She is so sweet and accommodating. She made me feel and look so beautiful. My bridesmaids LOVED her and we were all getting compliments on our makeup the whole night! If you want to look perfect on your wedding day call Denise!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • Kerri

Kerri S. · Married on 09/21/2017

The most amazing experience I have ever had

I used Denise for my wedding last year and just used her again for a wedding I was in on Saturday! I wish she could do my make up every day I wake up. I still have my lashes on and eye make up literally looks like it was just done, yup 3 days, I haven’t washed my face because I still look that incredible. I’ll never use anyone else, she is amazing!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 09/17/2017

I absolutely LOVE Denise! I fell in love with her from the moment I met her. She's so sweet and was literally a dream to work with. She was so accommodating and arrived early in the morning to fit with my time schedule and ran right on time with everyone's makeup. She made me and my bridesmaids (as well as my Aunt and Sister) feel absolutely gorgeous and everyone loved chatting with her. I would definitely look no further than Denise, you won't find a better makeup artist!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't begin to express how wonderful my experience with Denise was! Back in October 2016, I reached out to Denise to schedule a makeup trial for my engagement pictures. I was so over the moon happy with those results (makeup photographed beautifully!), I couldn't wait to book Denise for our September 2nd wedding. Once again and without surprise, the results were stunning! Not only for myself, but for my bridesmaids and my mom. Denise is not only the sweetest woman, but a truly talented professional! You will not be disappointed.
    Thank you, Denise for everything!

Sent on 09/06/2017