152 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Denise

Natural Makeup (4)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Group Discounts (1)
151 Makeup Artistry by Denise Reviews

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Denise! I was first attracted to her excellent reviews and outstanding prices. After I met her at our consultation, I knew I had made the right choice! Denise is so friendly, so sweet and so easy to work with. She was always available to answer any questions I had throughout the entire wedding planning process and worked with me to create an easy, relaxed and smooth timeline for the day of. She is so efficient and so professional. She came in with her bubbly and positive personality and instantly had everyone relaxed. The work she does is out of this world…I can honestly say I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. Her work is so natural and she makes sure you are completely happy and satisfied. She jumped right in when the photographer needed her for pictures and was a good sport the entire day. I couldn’t have imagined getting through the day without Denise….I HIGHLY recommend her!! Stephanie & Anthony 6.9.18

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Denise via wedding wire and her many many positive reviews and let me tell you - I know why she has so many glowing reviews!. She made everything so easy from my very first email, which she answered in a very timely manner and provided exactly the information I had asked for. She was the height of professionalism and had such a sweet calming manner to her which eased any pre-wedding jitters I may have had.

The day of my wedding she arrived on time and we actually finished ahead of schedule! She did makeup for myself, my bridal party and my mother and everyone looked so gorgeous thanks to Denise! Our makeup held up extremely well all day and still looked perfect at the end of the night. On top of this Denise’s prices are extremely fair! I was blown away by her and i cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Aimee, 4/8/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I had Denise do makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding on March 4th. She was so professional and was amazing to work with. I did a trial run so I could see exactly how my makeup would look the day of, and loved what she came up with. She provided airbrushing and lashes at no extra charge and her fees were very affordable! I cried about 10 times that day (no joke) and my makeup was still flawless by the end of the day. The girls loved getting their makeup done and they all looked stunning as well! Thank you so much Denise for the amazing job!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/4/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Denise and Miriam were so wonderful to work with. I do makeup on the side, but knew I wanted mine done on the day of my wedding. Denise was patient enough to listen to all of my requests and suggestions, without making me feel awkward or annoying for having very specific changes. She took her time on making the details perfect, but kept to within the timeframe alotted. She was so pleasant to work with and I could not be happier with how my makeup turned out the day of!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I can not possibly say enough words to describe how unbelievable perfect my make up was. Denise did such and amazing job and everyone was so happy with how their make up turned out. Denise (& Gina) were on time, stayed on schedule, and did such a professional job! Denise always was quick to respond to any of my email with questions or concerns. I could not be happier with their work and that I found them for my special day!

- Colleen Keeley

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I can't say enough good things about Denise. She is so personable and professional. She does a wonderful job doing exactly what you ask for. I am thinking of using her for any affair I go to. She made me look and feel beautiful and my daughter was stunning.

Profile Picture marcia, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If you’re looking for an amazing makeup artist for your wedding Denise is your girl! She is so sweet and accommodating. She made me feel and look so beautiful. My bridesmaids LOVED her and we were all getting compliments on our makeup the whole night! If you want to look perfect on your wedding day call Denise!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I absolutely LOVE Denise! I fell in love with her from the moment I met her. She's so sweet and was literally a dream to work with. She was so accommodating and arrived early in the morning to fit with my time schedule and ran right on time with everyone's makeup. She made me and my bridesmaids (as well as my Aunt and Sister) feel absolutely gorgeous and everyone loved chatting with her. I would definitely look no further than Denise, you won't find a better makeup artist!

Profile Picture Lacey, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Licensed, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I can't begin to express how wonderful my experience with Denise was! Back in October 2016, I reached out to Denise to schedule a makeup trial for my engagement pictures. I was so over the moon happy with those results (makeup photographed beautifully!), I couldn't wait to book Denise for our September 2nd wedding. Once again and without surprise, the results were stunning! Not only for myself, but for my bridesmaids and my mom. Denise is not only the sweetest woman, but a truly talented professional! You will not be disappointed.
Thank you, Denise for everything!

Profile Picture Brittany , 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Denise is AMAZING! I have gotten my makeup done for weddings before by other artists and it has never come out how I wanted. It was always so heavy, especially on me because I don't wear makeup daily. I maybe wear makeup 3 times a year. I went into my trial with Denise as a skeptic. I explained I wanted it light but also lasting. I pulled photos off of her website and we talked before my trial about what I wanted. It was really easy to talk to her and I felt really excited because I felt like she understood what I wanted! When my trial was over and I saw my face I almost cried. It was exactly what I wanted! It was light, a little sparkly, and I felt so beautiful!! I had absolutely no reservations about my wedding day after that! My MOH also got her trial then and she wanted heavier makeup and Denise NAILED it!! My sister is super picky but she loved her makeup and didn't touch it afterwards! She usually would tweak and change things but she loved it!
On the day of my August 2017 wedding Denise was early and ready to go! We started at 7, my first look was at 12, Family photos at 130, wedding from 3-9 and my makeup looked just as good at 9pm as it did at 7am!!
She did a lot of makeup that day, each face a different style but they were all so beautiful! My wedding day makeup was exactly like my trial and I was so happy! Denise also gave me a brand new lip gloss to reapply my lip color all day!
When I did my first look my husband said "You look like Erin, but Erin 2.0". That's exactly what I wanted! I wanted to look like myself but dressed up!
Denise you are amazing and I can not thank you enough for making me feel like a princess on the happiest day of my life!!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

When I found Denise she was a breath of fresh air!! I had just had an awful experience with another make-up vendor for a trial and I had no idea what I was going to do!! Then I talked to Denise she was so kind and listened to everything I wanted! She was great with my mom and my whole bridal party! I am so glad that we found her!! She is really great at what she does and I highly recommend her!!! ☺️

Profile Picture Sam, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Makeup

Denise was so wonderful and accommodating! I absolutely loved my makeup and my bridesmaid's loved their's, as well! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tara, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough amazing things about Denise! She was so friendly and I enjoyed every minute of working with her. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day, and I have Denise to thank for that!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I will say that I may not be like most brides. But I must say Denise is not like most Makeup artist either. She was perfect for my wedding day since she has a soothing manner, that not only kept me calm, but put a constant smile on my face! She works with everyone ,and doesn't mind going the extra mile to make you feel beautiful! I am very happy that I chose her as MUA for my vintage style wedding. She is personal and I love her beyond words for everything! It brings tears to my eyes when I think of Denise and how gorgeous she made me on my wedding day. I was even sad she couldn't stay longer to attend the wedding! That is how much you will fall in love with her kind spirit! My husband thought I was beautiful and even love my trial!!!!!!! She is worth every single penny and she can work on any skin tone!! She customize a look based on you and not what someone else is looking for. Ladies and brides to be if you're looking for someone who going to bring your best features of your own beauty, and not someone making you look like unrecognizable to your groom...... pick Denise each and every time!! I am sure she will be my makeup artist for every major event, and I am able to do my own makeup. She just that wonderful and sweet of a person!

Profile Picture Daneika, 8/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Licensed, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Denise is amazing! I hired Denise to do the makeup for myself, 7 bridesmaids and mother of the bride. She is extremely professional and really listens to what you want to look like on the day of your wedding. She is very responsive and genuine. At my makeup trial she really took the time to figure out what makeup worked best for my skin. I received so many compliments on my makeup at the wedding. I highly recommend Denise!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/22/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Denise did a beautiful job once again! she did my make up as a bridesmaid in my friends wedding in 2015 so it was a no-brainer that she was going to do my make up as the bride! every one of my bridesmaids raved the second they left the chair! She's a perfectionist and her prices are amazing! Book early to secure your spot!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Denise is incredibly talented! She was prompt and helped everyone look beautiful for my wedding. I did not have to touch up my makeup at all though out the day even after crying. Her pricing was fair and affordable for myself and my bridesmaids. She did a wonderful job and I recommend her to future brides.

Profile Picture Michele, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Denise for my wedding on 4/22/16 and I am so ecstatic that I did! When I was first searching for a make-up artist for my big day I had received a number of emails from a variety of artists but Denise's email was the most comprehensive and friendly. Denise was able to answer all of my questions and did so in a kind manner. Denise was always extremely responsive to my emails and welcomed all of my inquiries regarding her services. When I went for my make-up trial I was somewhat nervous as I don't normally wear make up but knew I wanted to look glamorous on my big day. Denise was able to put my mind at ease to give me exactly the look I wanted and matched the lip color I found in a picture online exactly! When it came time for my big day, Denise arrived early and was ready to go for the time schedule she and I created for myself, my bridal party and my mom. I had a large bridal party with a diverse array of skin tones and Denise made everyone look absolutely amazing. In addition, Denise was very warm, personable and flexible. I highly recommend her for your wedding make-up artist!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Denise is amazing! I can't say enough good things about her. I have very picky bridesmaids when it comes to make-up and everyone was soo happy with how they looked. I've gotten so many compliments. Friends of friends have even asked for her email address after seeing pictures on Facebook. Do yourself a favor and book Denise for your wedding. It will be one of the best and easiest decisions you will make during the wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Denise is a very talented makeup artist !! She first did my makeup trial for my bachelorette party in November a few months before my wedding and I Loved the feeling of the airbrush. It feels like you are wearing nothing but at the same time you have great coverage. Denise was great when one of my girls decided to do her eyes last minute and even was able to fit in a second at the hotel room! I have fair skin and the color matched great and i didn't look washed out and pale. Denise also special ordered brown lashes to match when i though the black were too dark for my face. You could see the makeup in photos but it also didn't look like i was wearing any at the same time. Would defiantly use again!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/25/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Amazing work! I don't usually wear makeup and I didn't want to look like a different person on my wedding day so I was a little nervous, but Denise did an AMAZING job. Very light, natural look. So glad my sister found her for us!!

Profile Picture Gina, 3/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Denise was absolutely amazing from my makeup trial to my wedding day. I had a makeup trial a while back by a different makeup artist, but was not happy with how I looked. I also noticed that by the end of the trial, she had not written down any of the colors used or taken any pictures, etc. I decided last minute to do a trial by Denise, as her trial was very affordable. She had my mom and I over to her house where she listened to everything I had to say and looked at pictures that I liked. She spent a long time with me and changed things as needed. I even emailed her when I got home with some things I wanted to change, and she made a note on everything. On my wedding day, she arrived early to set up. She had 10 girls to do the day of my wedding plus my flower girl. Everything went according to plan and everyone was THRILLED with the way they looked! I highly recommend Denise for your makeup on your wedding day. My friends even requested her business card for when they get married. You can't go wrong!

Profile Picture Tricia, 10/23/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Denise was the best! I don't wear a lot of makeup so I was a little nervous but Denise made everyone look natural and beautiful. I did the airbrush and it was light and stayed on for hours - we were done getting ready by 12pm and I was partying until about 3am. I couldn't have asked for more. I wish I could have her do my makeup all the time!

Profile Picture Stefanie , 10/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Denise made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She did such a great job on my make up and all my girl's make up. She was so nice to have around while we were all getting ready. She made the experience so exciting and fun! I would highly recommend Denise.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews