Bridal Music

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$399 Most Popular Price

www.BridalMusic.org

Bridal Music, our Jersey Shore Flute and Strings Wedding Ceremony Music Ensemble performs exclusively in Ocean/Monmouth County, NJ!

OUR ENSEMBLES - Choose our strking Trio of Flute and Two Violins -- or our vibrant Flute and Violin Duo -- or a very romantic Solo Flute peformance by Bridal Music's Owner/Flutist Michele! Please view our videos!

AMPLIFICATION - Bridal Music uses our new, unobtrusive, battery-operated amplification, which is an absolute must for all Outdoor Ceremony Performances!

LIABILITY INSURANCE - Bridal Music carries Liability Insurance, which all NJ Wedding Venues, County Parks and Houses of Worship require.

FLUTIST MICHELE - Full Time Artistic Director/Flutist and Owner of BRIDAL MUSIC. B. A., Music Education, New Jersey University. I studied flute with Thomas Nyfenger/Yale University and Judith Pearce/ Princeton University. My resume includes my outstanding Flute Instructor position at Georgian Court University, Director of the Georgian Court University Flute Ensemble. My proudest career achievement is my creation of award-winning "BRIDAL MUSIC!"

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$229

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$399

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Flute
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sound/PA System

Kathryn D. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Excellent Communication

I did not hire this vendor, as they were already booked for my date. However, Michele was extremely responsive and recommended me to a different vendor! She was very professional and I even asked her some follow-up questions on the other vendor. Definitely recommend checking out!

Bridal Music's reply:

Fine Greetings, Kathryn, Smiles.... thank you SO very much! An equally important part of my job is truly helping every Bride, who has taken the time to reach out to Bridal Music. Don't hesitate, during your Wedding planning journey, to ask me anything about the entire Wedding Day planning process! I'll always immediately respond! All the best, Kathryn, for an outstandingly magical Seaside Winter Wedding Day Celebration! Sincerely, Flutist/Owner Michele, www.BridalMusic.org
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa L. Married on 12/07/2021

Amazing to work with!

Wow! Bridal Music was a great and well priced music vendor! I used Michelle and her company (flute and violin) for my outdoor ceremony. She was incredibly helpful in all aspects of the ceremony. She gave great ideas and suggestions not only for music, but for ways to carry out the ceremony so it was just perfect. Michelle was easy to work with and had great communication skills. I told her what type of ceremony I was looking for and she suggested various types of music along with clips for me to listen to. She worked with my officiant to insert music just at the right times. Bridal Music arrived on time and stayed after to play a little music while we were taking pictures and guests were talking. 10/10 stars!

Bridal Music's reply:

Happy Three Day Celebration Anniversary, Alyssa! What an outstanding setting -- at Crystal Point's Outdoor Ceremony Garden -- with the most special family, friends and Bridal Party all enthusiastically coming together, to celebrate this fabulous day! Thank you SO very much for your special words and for being such an outstanding Bride, Alyssa! Truly, it was so incredibly magical to be a part of this Celebration! All the best always to everyone!!! Sincerely, Flutist/Owner Michele, www.BridalMusic.org
  • Barbara
    Barbara K. Married on 06/21/2021

The best of the best!

My daughter and her soon-to-be husband wanted a beach wedding. The ceremony would be held on the first day of summer, and due to family logistics, the wedding dinner and renewal of vows would be held in October. We interviewed vendors for this very special day, and decided that Bridal Music was a perfect fit. Bridal Music carefully went over the classics and standards and favorites of the bride and groom to be certain that the songs were what they wanted to represent them on their wedding day. The result could not have been more perfect. Entrance, background, ceremony breaks, and post ceremony music was, indeed, memorable. The guests were amazed at the quality of the sound that came over the ocean breezes. It was almost as if we were in a chapel. Guests talk about the music to this day. In October, we celebrated with Renewal of Vows and a family & friends dinner; we once again called on Bridal Music to provide the music for this special occasion, it was a great party, and the music was perfect for us. If I could, I would give Bridal Music 10 Stars. their talent and attention to detail made our celebration (both times) amazing!! They truly are the "Best of the Best!"

Bridal Music's reply:

Fine Greetings, Barbara! Thank you SO very much for your special words for these two very unique and distinctive Wedding Day Celebrations! The Bay Hed Beach Ceremony Celebration was one incredibly romantic Celebration -- ending with the light-hearted Sea Shell Toss! The October gathering of Guests was the icing on the Wedding Cake -- a magical Celebration! All the best, always, to everyone! Thank you SO very much, Barbara!
    Sincerely, Flutist/Owner Michele, www.BridalMusic.org

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

The Wilshire The Wilshire Hotel Weddings

Fantastic!

Clarks Landing Yacht Club Clarks Landing Yacht Club Banquet Halls

So refreshing to see live classical music so well done at our venue. There is nothing like flutes, violins and harps to feel like an old fashioned wedding!

1970 Pamela Court Toms River, New Jersey, 08755
Location of (Bridal Music)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding