516 Passaic Ave, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Rev. Michael Whalen

Friendly, professional and confident non-denominational wedding minister/officiant specializing in custom tailored ceremonies. Proudly serving most of New Jersey, particularly Central NJ and the Jersey Shore at the location of your choice...home, church, banquet/catering hall, restaurant, park, on the beach or boardwalk!

wed bchfrontno pi
wed beachfrontno
wed bchfrontno pi

237 Reviews for Rev. Michael Whalen

Christine · Married on 07/21/2018

Michael was excellent. He took the time to Facetime us so he could get to see us and see our personality before the wedding. He also wanted to know our personal story of how we met and about our families. Our ceremony was beautiful! I highly recommend him for anyone needing an officiant!

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I were so happy to have Rev. Whalen as our officiant for our special day. We came across his information on Wedding Wire and decided to contact him after reading his wonderful reviews. After a Face Time chat meeting with him, my husband and I knew he was perfect for our wedding. He asked questions about how we met, our lives and families in order to get to know us. He was extremely easy to work with, professional, and has a one of a kind personality. The day of our wedding, Rev. Whalen was extremely kind and warm to our friends and family. At one point during our ceremony, my husband could not hold back his sense of humor. All of our guests and Rev. Whalen himself, enjoyed a few laughs making it even more of a joyous and unforgettable moment. He used the details from our conversations with him to share our love story with our guests and did so perfectly. Our ceremony was more special than we could have ever hoped for thanks to him! We HIGHLY recommend!!

Rev. Michael Whalen 1
    Rev. Michael Whalen 2

Rev. Michael Whalen FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 399.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rev. Michael Whalen 1
    Winter Wedding Discount
    Book a wedding ceremony with Rev. Whalen during the months of December, January or February and receive a 25% discount off of the base ceremony fee. Booking does require a $75 deposit to hold your date. Call me anytime to discuss your plans - 848-702-3499.

• Jaclyn Duncan Music
    Jaclyn Duncan Music Wedding Musicians

Michael's friendly and personable manner always makes for a pleasant atmosphere at every ceremony he officiates! I recently worked with Michael (for the second time) on a wedding ceremony at The Rockleigh Country Club in Rockleigh, NJ. Michael's professionalism added to the already classy atmosphere at The Rockleigh. To be sure things ran smoothly, he came by to greet me and my violinist before the ceremony to get all music cues coordinated. The ceremony went on without a glitch and Michael delivered his usual quality work! I would highly recommend him as a wedding officiant and look forward to crossing paths on the job with him again soon!

• Bridal Music
    Bridal Music Wedding Musicians

Dear Brides-to-Be! Reverend Michael Whalen's excellent ease to work with, his professionalism and perfect appearance make Reverend Whalen a pleasure to recommend to our Brides. When you choose Reverend Whalen, you have the confidence, and peace of mind, in knowing that you will have chosen a true professional! Sincerely, Michele, Flutist/Artistic Director, Bridal Music, www.BridalMusic.Org

• Branches Catering
    Branches Catering Banquet Halls

I have had the opportunity of working with Rev. Whalen at several weddings. He is a pleasure to work with. He works with each bride and groom individually to make sure the ceremony is exactly what they want. He has a warm, kind, personality. He is accomodating to work with and right on top of what needs to get done to have a successful wedding ceremony. I look forward to working with him on future weddings. I highly recommend his service to everyone.

• 516 Passaic Ave Spring Lake, NJ 07762 See on map
    732-945-4014 (Phone number)
    Call, text or email me anytime to discuss your plans.