Castle Couture

Englishtown, New Jersey View map

Castle Couture is famous for enveloping you in the luxury bridal shopping experience you've come to expect while offering you an incredible selection of thousands of gorgeous wedding gowns from many of the world’s best bridal designers. And now, we can also provide this experience to nearly your entire wedding party as well as your guests!

Mothers of the bride and groom with find their knock-out gown in our women's evening wear department. And our new bridesmaids department will help you find the perfect dresses that your bridesmaids will love. Don't forget about our expanded accessories department: From tiaras and veils to necklaces and earrings, you are sure to find the perfect accessories to complete your wedding day look, whether it's boho chic, simple and elegant, full-on glam, or anywhere in between.

Every bride works with a personal bridal stylist who will guide her during this significant and often emotional process. Our client's happiness and satisfaction is our number one goal and our expert consultants are ready to assist you in selecting the perfect gown to make your dream wedding come true.

Specialty Departments

• Designer and couture bridal gowns
  • Newly-expanded plus-size bridal department
  • Bridesmaids (seasonal, June-December)
  • Women's evening wear
  • Social occasion formal wear
  • Accessories

Castle Couture offers high-quality service options for each bride and bridal party. Our team stands ready to expertly cater to every detail for the bride. The following dress and attire services are available:

• Alterations
  • Customization
  • Preservation
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299
$300+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Jessica
    Jessica Getting married on 10/22/2022

I cannot recommend this shop enough!

Our experience at Castle Couture is absolutely amazing! The facility is beautiful and the staff truly is a family. Everyone we met during our appointment was extremely friendly and welcoming. Our Bridal Consultant, Jackie, was especially amazing as well as the Bridal Manager, Anthony. Jackie really listened to everything I had to say about every gown I tried on and we ultimately ended up finding my dream dress! I cannot recommend Castle Couture more for your bridal/ special event needs!

Castle Couture's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you for taking the time to review Castle Couture, we appreciate any feedback from our brides. We are thrilled you had such a great time with Jackie and also Anthony and were able to find your dream dress! If you need anything during this exciting time do not hesitate to reach out to us.
    Stephanie P. Getting married on 10/14/2022

Great appointment with friendly service

I am so excited about my experience at Castle Couture! They were so friendly and inviting from the moment we walked inside of their beautiful store. My consultant Rebecca was so helpful and energetic. She made a point to ask and listen to my story and to what I was searching for. She was patient while I made phone calls to family to show the dresses. It was a touching (and very special) moment to be able to see myself walk in the dress. I said yes to the dress at Castle Couture! Amazingly, it was the first dress of the appointment. Thank you, Castle Couture and Rebecca for a beautiful day.
    Monica Married on 01/16/2022

Incredible!!!

I had the most incredible experience at Castle Couture with Mariam Mallakh as my Stylist. I cannot begin to express how wonderful Mariam was and the overall atmosphere of Castle Couture. First when we entered we were in a rush as my 4:00pm appointment had to be only 1 hour since I had dinner reservations at a steakhouse in Manhattan with my fiancé. She was super efficient and pulled me back as soon as I entered the store and started asking me about my dress preferences and about my wedding. I showed her my Pinterest board and explained how much I love clean lines and elegance, but know that in my Egyptian culture plain dresses are not the standard. She was able to find me a dress that was exactly what I needed. It was elegant, royal, simple, clean, but extravagant and dramatic. She found my dream dress and it was the first dress we put on! By 4:17 I had said yes to my dream dress!! She was so sweet and was able to really help my incision what the dress would look like, she picked out my veil, she held my phone and FaceTimed my family and showed them every part of the dress. She was so sweet and comfortable to work with. I highly recommend her to every single bride out there! This was my 5th time trying on Wedding dresses and I had looked at more than 1000 dresses online but I finally said yes to a dress and it was all because of Mariam!!! I highly recommend her and we will be requesting her for Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom dresses too! I am from Washington DC and I am SO GLAD I came from out of town just to go to Castle Couture and have the pleasure of being styled by someone as efficient, proficient, professional, and comfortable as Mariam! By the time we had bought my dress I was about to invite her to my wedding just because she was such a joy to work with! Anyone who is searching for their dream dress must come here and ask for Mariam!! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Julia & Joe
    24 photos · 03/30/2019
  • Merette & Mina
    110 photos · 01/13/2019

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim Wedding Florists

Castle Couture has a large array of designers, sizes, and styles. You can always find an evening gown for any ocassion, or the perfect gown for your perfect day.

355 US Highway 9 Englishtown, New Jersey, 07726

Closed Mondays
Location of (Castle Couture)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding