355 US Highway 9, Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 8

About Castle Couture

Castle Couture is famous for enveloping you in the luxury bridal shopping experience you've come to expect while offering you an incredible selection of thousands of gorgeous wedding gowns from many of the world’s best bridal designers. And now, we can also provide this experience to nearly your entire wedding party as well as your guests!

Our new tuxedo department has all the options and styles you expect for the groom, the groomsmen, the fathers of the bride and groom, and even the ring bearer. Mothers of the bride and groom with find their knock-out gown in our women's evening wear department. And our new bridesmaids department will help you find the perfect dresses that your bridesmaids will love. Don't forget about our expanded accessories department: From tiaras and veils to necklaces and earrings, you are sure to find the perfect accessories to complete your wedding day look, whether it's boho chic, simple and elegant, full-on glam, or anywhere in between.

Every bride works with a personal bridal stylist who will guide her during this significant and often emotional process. Our client's happiness and satisfaction is our number one goal and our expert consultants are ready to assist you in selecting the perfect gown to make your dream wedding come true.

Specialty Departments

• Designer and couture bridal gowns
  • Newly-expanded plus-size bridal department
  • Tuxedos
  • Bridesmaids (seasonal, June-December)
  • Women's evening wear
  • Social occasion formal wear
  • Accessories

Castle Couture offers high-quality service options for each bride and bridal party. Our team stands ready to expertly cater to every detail for the bride. The following dress and attire services are available:

• Alterations

main pic2 51 153511 1563988392

473 Reviews for Castle Couture

Monica · Getting married on 01/16/2022

Incredible!!!

I had the most incredible experience at Castle Couture with Mariam Mallakh as my Stylist. I cannot begin to express how wonderful Mariam was and the overall atmosphere of Castle Couture. First when we entered we were in a rush as my 4:00pm appointment had to be only 1 hour since I had dinner reservations at a steakhouse in Manhattan with my fiancé. She was super efficient and pulled me back as soon as I entered the store and started asking me about my dress preferences and about my wedding. I showed her my Pinterest board and explained how much I love clean lines and elegance, but know that in my Egyptian culture plain dresses are not the standard. She was able to find me a dress that was exactly what I needed. It was elegant, royal, simple, clean, but extravagant and dramatic. She found my dream dress and it was the first dress we put on! By 4:17 I had said yes to my dream dress!! She was so sweet and was able to really help my incision what the dress would look like, she picked out my veil, she held my phone and FaceTimed my family and showed them every part of the dress. She was so sweet and comfortable to work with. I highly recommend her to every single bride out there! This was my 5th time trying on Wedding dresses and I had looked at more than 1000 dresses online but I finally said yes to a dress and it was all because of Mariam!!! I highly recommend her and we will be requesting her for Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom dresses too! I am from Washington DC and I am SO GLAD I came from out of town just to go to Castle Couture and have the pleasure of being styled by someone as efficient, proficient, professional, and comfortable as Mariam! By the time we had bought my dress I was about to invite her to my wedding just because she was such a joy to work with! Anyone who is searching for their dream dress must come here and ask for Mariam!! :)

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel & Robert Henry · Getting married on 12/03/2021

A Dream Appointment

I cannot recommend Castle Couture enough. From the second that you walk in to the second you leave, you will be treated with total kindness and professionalism. Alexa was an absolute dream. At the beginning of my appointment, I showed her a handful of dresses I had in mind and told her my vision for the wedding. She completely NAILED it. Alexa pulled dresses that fit my exact style, and we left with a dress that is better than I could ever have imagined. I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Genovese · Getting married on 07/15/2021

Wonderful!!

I recently bought my wedding dress here over the summer. I have to admit, I went into the appointment not expecting to say yes that same day. I had Kristen as my consultant for the appointment and I can’t say enough wonderful things about her! She listened to my likes/dislikes and I trusted her to put me in styles she felt would flatter my body most since it was my first ever bridal appointment. She never pushed me into anything I wasn’t comfortable and allowed me to relax and feel comfortable. She gave me and my family time to think it over before saying Yes. I’m so happy I did! And, I even have two other friends getting married next year who also had positive experiences that lead to them each purchasing their gowns on the first try! Wonderful all around!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Castle Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
    $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Shoes
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

8 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim Wedding Florists

Castle Couture has a large array of designers, sizes, and styles. You can always find an evening gown for any ocassion, or the perfect gown for your perfect day.

• 355 US Highway 9 Englishtown, New Jersey, 07726 See on map
    732-481-1260 (Phone number)
    Closed Mondays
    Location of (Castle Couture)