355 US Highway 9, Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5
  • Events 1

About Castle Couture

Castle Couture is famous for enveloping you in the luxury bridal shopping experience you've come to expect while offering you an incredible selection of thousands of gorgeous wedding gowns from many of the world’s best bridal designers. And now, we can also provide this experience to nearly your entire wedding party as well as your guests!

Our new tuxedo department has all the options and styles you expect for the groom, the groomsmen, the fathers of the bride and groom, and even the ring bearer. Mothers of the bride and groom with find their knock-out gown in our women's evening wear department. And our new bridesmaids department will help you find the perfect dresses that your bridesmaids will love. Don't forget about our expanded accessories department: From tiaras and veils to necklaces and earrings, you are sure to find the perfect accessories to complete your wedding day look, whether it's boho chic, simple and elegant, full-on glam, or anywhere in between.

Every bride works with a personal bridal stylist who will guide her during this significant and often emotional process. Our client's happiness and satisfaction is our number one goal and our expert consultants are ready to assist you in selecting the perfect gown to make your dream wedding come true.

Specialty Departments

• Designer and couture bridal gowns
  • Newly-expanded plus-size bridal department
  • Tuxedos
  • Bridesmaids
  • Women's evening wear
  • Social occasion formal wear
  • Accessories

Castle Couture offers high-quality service options for each bride and bridal party. Our team stands ready to expertly cater to every detail for the bride. The following dress and attire services are available:

• Alterations

Castle Couture 6
Castle Couture 7

Chelsie Berg · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Ask for Cathrin!

I had the pleasure of having Cathrin Torkse as my stylist/bridal consultant and she made the appointment far better than I expected! I don't like trying on clothes and was anxious about the entire process, but she made me feel comfortable and happy. She listened to me and presented me with a variety of options, within my price point! If it was not for her I may not have found my dress as quickly or as seamlessly as I did.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Angie

Angie Novas · Getting married on 08/14/2020

Amazing!!!

I have nothing but good words about my experience at Castle Couture. From the moment we walked in until the moment we walked out, my entourage and I felt nothing but welcomed. Rachel, who was the consultant that helped me, was kind, very understanding of what I was looking for, and not pushy at all. She listened to all my wants and needs and helped me find the wedding perfect dress and accessories. Thank you Rachel!!! I recommend Castle Couture any time.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Castle Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299, $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Event

• Sep Sat

Request Information
    • When:
      Sep 21, 2019 12:00 AM - Sep 22, 12:00 AM (1 day event)
    • Location:
      355 US Highway 9, Englishtown, Jersey Shore

The Blush by Hayley Paige bridal collection is characterized by casual elegance and femininity. Soft tulle, unique lace, and delicate tones create a feel of whimsy and romance within each design.

APPOINTMENT REQUIRED
    Please visit our Appointment page to request an appointment: https://www.castlecouturenj.com/t5356/appointments.html. Or call us at (732) 617-1414 or email us at info@castlecouturenj.com to request an appointment for this trunk show.

• Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim Wedding Florists

Castle Couture has a large array of designers, sizes, and styles. You can always find an evening gown for any ocassion, or the perfect gown for your perfect day.

• 355 US Highway 9 Englishtown, New Jersey, 07726 See on map