355 US Highway 9, Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5
  • Events 4

About Castle Couture

Castle Couture is famous for enveloping you in the luxury bridal shopping experience you've come to expect while offering you an incredible selection of thousands of gorgeous wedding gowns from many of the world’s best bridal designers. And now, we can also provide this experience to nearly your entire wedding party as well as your guests!

Our new tuxedo department has all the options and styles you expect for the groom, the groomsmen, the fathers of the bride and groom, and even the ring bearer. Mothers of the bride and groom with find their knock-out gown in our women's evening wear department. And our new bridesmaids department will help you find the perfect dresses that your bridesmaids will love. Don't forget about our expanded accessories department: From tiaras and veils to necklaces and earrings, you are sure to find the perfect accessories to complete your wedding day look, whether it's boho chic, simple and elegant, full-on glam, or anywhere in between.

Every bride works with a personal bridal stylist who will guide her during this significant and often emotional process. Our client's happiness and satisfaction is our number one goal and our expert consultants are ready to assist you in selecting the perfect gown to make your dream wedding come true.

Specialty Departments

• Designer and couture bridal gowns
  • Newly-expanded plus-size bridal department
  • Tuxedos
  • Bridesmaids
  • Women's evening wear
  • Social occasion formal wear
  • Accessories

Castle Couture offers high-quality service options for each bride and bridal party. Our team stands ready to expertly cater to every detail for the bride. The following dress and attire services are available:

• Alterations

Castle Couture 7
  • Valerie

Valerie Leona · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Experience

I came in for my bridal gown appointment with my Maid of Honor, my fiance's two sisters and both moms. The moment from walking in was an experience and we could already tell it was above and beyond. Even as simple as walking up the front stairs to the bridal room, cups of mimosas and cookies waiting for us upon entry. Jamie, my consultant was outstanding and I have nothing but great things to say about her. She knew exactly what questions to ask to figure out what I had in mind and both moms were super impressed with all her knowledge and advice to give. She pulled out a dress that she knew I had doubts when I saw her carrying it over and somehow it became a top contender. She knew exactly how to keep me at ease and understood what I really wanted and liked. Thanks to her help, I said yes to the dress! We all had the best experience there and would highly recommend Castle Couture for bridal gowns!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Augustina

Augustina Tsistinas · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Amazing!!! I Said Yes To The Dress!!

My whole experience was amazing from the moment I pulled into the parking lot all the way up to the moment I said "YES". And Hannah Fakhrzadeh was absolutely perfect for my experience! She had such a great personality and helped me through all my anxieties. I would absolutely recommend asking for her to assist you through the experience. Thank you so much for all your help Hannah!!! You Are A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Castle Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299, $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

4 Events

Eve of Milady Trunk Show

• When:
      Oct 19, 2019 12:00 AM - Oct 20, 12:00 AM (1 day event)
      355 US Highway 9, Englishtown, Jersey Shore

Award-winning bridal designer Eve Muscio creates all of her gowns using the finest fabrics from different parts of the world and is most widely known for her incomparable designs of embroideries and laces. Her gowns have a unique signature look that fit to perfection no matter the size.

Please join us for this incredibly glamorous trunk show as we showcase her latest designs for Eve of Milady Boutique, Eve of Milady Couture, and Amalia Carrara.

APPOINTMENT REQUIRED

Please visit our Appointment page to request an appointment: https://www.castlecouturenj.com/t5356/appointments.html. Or call us at (732) 617-1414 to book your appointment now.

Tina di Martina Mother of the Bride or Groom

• When:
      Oct 19, 2019 12:00 AM - Oct 20, 12:00 AM (1 day event)
      355 US Highway 9, Englishtown, Jersey Shore

*Gorgeous gowns for the mother of the bride or groom*

When choosing the materials and fabrics being used, Tina carefully selects the most feminine and glamorous items. Her use of lace-work, Swarovski crystals, and structure make for one of the industry's most impressive evening gowns, which are known for their timeless elegance.

APPOINTMENT REQUIRED FOR EVENING WEAR ON WEEKENDS

If you would like to shop our evening wear department on the weekend, including for this trunk show, an appointment is required.

Pronovias Trunk Show

• When:
      Oct 26, 2019 12:00 AM - Oct 27, 12:00 AM (1 day event)
      355 US Highway 9, Englishtown, Jersey Shore

Pronovias showcases an incredible variety of styles in which details become the stars, especially on the shoulders, waists, necklines, and backs. Captivating dresses that flatter the figure, with styles for every woman, from classic and romantic to thoroughly modern brides.

Don't miss this opportunity to try on a huge selection of the latest stunning bridal gowns by Pronovias that will be here only for this trunk show!

APPOINTMENT REQUIRED

Please visit our Appointment page to request an appointment: https://www.castlecouturenj.com/t5356/appointments.html. Or call us at (732) 617-1414 or email us at info@castlecouturenj.com to request an appointment for this trunk show.

• Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim Wedding Florists

Castle Couture has a large array of designers, sizes, and styles. You can always find an evening gown for any ocassion, or the perfect gown for your perfect day.

• 355 US Highway 9 Englishtown, New Jersey, 07726 See on map