100 Route 9 North The Galleria, Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hearts for You

Hearts for You has been voted the best bridal shop in town and has been getting brides "down the aisle" for over 25 years! Our motto is "elegance you can afford!” We offer famous designers for the bride, bridesmaids, mothers, flower girls and more...You will see hundreds of beautiful gowns to fit everyone's shape and size. When you walk out, you do not want everyone to say what a beautiful gown but rather look how beautiful she looks in that exquisite gown!! Find out why Hearts for You is highly recommended by all the brides-to-be! Congratulations and hope to see you soon!!

• Castle Couture
ms1

112 Reviews for Hearts for You

Chelsea Stein · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely the best!

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding gown at Hearts for You! The store had so many beautiful gowns to try on and I never felt pressured or rushed like I had at other larger boutiques. My consultant helped me visualize my dream gown with all of the alterations I had in mind. In the end, I wound up buying the most gorgeous Sottero and Midgley gown that I cannot wait to wear on my wedding day. I would recommend Hearts for You to everyone!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Michele

Michele · Getting married on 05/16/2020

I walked into Hearts for You, told the sales associate a little about what I was looking for, and she just started pulling out amazing dresses. Every single dress is just spectacular. I was a little skeptical at first because it is a small store but they have amazing dresses to chose from. The associate was so much help and she made it an enjoyable experience. I plan to tak my bridesmaid back to pick out their dresses!

Sent on 11/14/2014
  • Samantha

Samantha Hazelgrave · Getting married on 03/14/2020

I got “that” feeling

From the moment I walked In I felt comfortable and not like a walking mannequin. Sloan was my bridal assistant and she was absolutely AWESOME. Made me feel relaxed and actually listened to what I liked and didn’t. Helped me browse as well as choosing some amazing dresses for me. Given my hour glass figure I wasn’t just thrown into a dress and clipped and rolled up. ANY dress I wanted to try she helped make that happen. No time crunch, didn’t tell me “it might not be in your size” and just an absolute pleasure. My dress is a Stella York and I can not WAIT to get back into it! Great prices, excellent service and staff and I was able to say Yes to the dress! You won’t be disappointed with their huge selection and the very spacious dressing rooms (which had AC in the room. Life saver!) Will be going back for my girls dresses without a doubt! Beyond thrilled and ecstatic to walk down the isle in that dress. #sostella #yestothedress #heartsforyou

Sent on 06/23/2019

Hearts for You FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 100 Route 9 North, The Galleria Englishtown, 07726 See on map
    Closed Mondays Tues. & Wed. 10-5:30 Thurs. 10-8 Fri. 10-6 Sat. 10-5 Sun. 12-5
    Location of (Hearts for You)