100 Route 9 North The Galleria, Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hearts for You

Hearts for You has been voted the best bridal shop in town and has been getting brides "down the aisle" for over 25 years! Our motto is "elegance you can afford!” We offer famous designers for the bride, bridesmaids, mothers, flower girls and more...You will see hundreds of beautiful gowns to fit everyone's shape and size. When you walk out, you do not want everyone to say what a beautiful gown but rather look how beautiful she looks in that exquisite gown!! Find out why Hearts for You is highly recommended by all the brides-to-be! Congratulations and hope to see you soon!!

ms10

105 Reviews for Hearts for You

Hearts for You 1
Hearts for You 2

Anne · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely the best bridal store! Maryann was amazing and knew exactly what to show me! She matched a perfect veil and headpiece to compliment my gown! I am so happy that I said yes to the dress at Hearts For You!

• CaldwellWed18

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful to work with !

We went a few places before finally finding the bridesmaids dresses & hearts for you was the one! They were so friendly there and really helped me that i even switched my idea on the color from what i originally wanted before. The girls had finally picked out and agreed on the dresses & it was such a different beautiful dress. Reasonable priced which was a plus for everyone ! I even added a friend in my bridal party a month or two before and they were able to get the dress it AND fitted in time with no extra hidden fees! It was a pleasure to work with them even when i always called up and had a few questions. Would definitely recommend this place to my future brides getting married, thank you guys for everything ! xoxo
    Love Amanda Caldwell

Hearts for You 3

Erin · Married on 06/02/2018

I found my bridesmaids dresses at Hearts For You and I couldn't be happier!! The dresses were gorgeous and the staff was so helpful. Jane was with us for the most part and she was so friendly and professional and let us try on a number of dresses until I found the one I wanted. They did a great job of keeping everything organized and on a timeline leading up to my wedding. Definitely recommend this store!

Hearts for You FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months