100 Route 9 North The Galleria, Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hearts for You

Hearts for You has been voted the best bridal shop in town and has been getting brides "down the aisle" for over 25 years! Our motto is "elegance you can afford!” We offer famous designers for the bride, bridesmaids, mothers, flower girls and more...You will see hundreds of beautiful gowns to fit everyone's shape and size. When you walk out, you do not want everyone to say what a beautiful gown but rather look how beautiful she looks in that exquisite gown!! Find out why Hearts for You is highly recommended by all the brides-to-be! Congratulations and hope to see you soon!!

ms10

Hearts for You 2
  • Samantha

Samantha Hazelgrave · Getting married on 03/14/2020

I got “that” feeling

From the moment I walked In I felt comfortable and not like a walking mannequin. Sloan was my bridal assistant and she was absolutely AWESOME. Made me feel relaxed and actually listened to what I liked and didn’t. Helped me browse as well as choosing some amazing dresses for me. Given my hour glass figure I wasn’t just thrown into a dress and clipped and rolled up. ANY dress I wanted to try she helped make that happen. No time crunch, didn’t tell me “it might not be in your size” and just an absolute pleasure. My dress is a Stella York and I can not WAIT to get back into it! Great prices, excellent service and staff and I was able to say Yes to the dress! You won’t be disappointed with their huge selection and the very spacious dressing rooms (which had AC in the room. Life saver!) Will be going back for my girls dresses without a doubt! Beyond thrilled and ecstatic to walk down the isle in that dress. #sostella #yestothedress #heartsforyou

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Antoinette

Antoinette · Married on 04/13/2019

Professional & accommodating!

I purchased my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses at hearts for you & they made my experience so easy and enjoyable! Maryann is the absolute BEST! She made sure I was happy at all times, listened to what I had to say, and is so passionate about what she does. She truly just wants her brides to feel beautiful! At my first meeting with Maryann, I explained the type of dress that I was looking for and she NAILED it because I chose the first dress I tried on! They also had a great selection of bridesmaid dresses and she was honest with us and guided us when we were unsure of decisions. Overall, hearts for you is wonderful!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Anne · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely the best bridal store! Maryann was amazing and knew exactly what to show me! She matched a perfect veil and headpiece to compliment my gown! I am so happy that I said yes to the dress at Hearts For You!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Hearts for You FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months