Nicole's Boutique

990 Cedar Bridge Avenue Near Carrabba's Italian Grill, Brick, NJ 08723 Map · Phone number

About Nicole's Boutique

Nicole's Boutique has been offering today's hottest styles at modest prices 17 years.

We have earned a reputation for offering exceptional service, superior merchandise and helpful advice to our clientèle in an invitingly warm and friendly environment. Nicole's staff invites you to experience the difference of a couture boutique where you will have your own professional consultant who has the fashion expertise to help you choose the gown that's right for you. Experienced fashion consultants, personal appointments, large private dressing rooms - let the staff of Nicole's Boutique pamper you.

If you are a bride-to-be, bridesmaid, attending prom or looking for that "something fabulous" you owe it to yourself to visit Nicole's Boutique. Call 732.262.3500 to set up your appointment and model the most amazing gowns on our runway! Boutique hours are subject to change so be sure to always visit NicolesBoutique.com for exact store hours!

Follow Nicole's Boutique on

Nicole's Boutique 3
  • Brooke

Brooke Obenauer · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Couldn’t be any happier!

Nicole’s boutique is the most amazing little gem, I couldn’t be any more greatful for this place! I have gotten every important dress I’ve ever worn here so it only made sense for me to go looking for wedding dresses with Nicole! From the second you walk in you know you are in good hands and the selection of dresses for every occasion are unbeatable!

Alyssa · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Speechless!

I have only the best things to say about Nicole, her staff & the boutique! They listened to each detail of what I liked and didn’t like about wedding gowns & helped me find the perfect one so I could say YES to my beautiful dress!! They are so friendly, helpful, and awesome all around. Thank you, thank you, thank you! From buying my prom dress here 7 years ago to buying my wedding dress now, I wouldn’t recommend anyone go anywhere else 💕

Larissa · Getting married on 10/22/2019

I cannot begin to explain how happy I am with my experience at Nicole's Boutique. I was super nervous coming in and trying on bridal dresses. I tried on a total of 7 dresses and I'm thankful for Miranda who helped me in and out of them. The Boutique itself is small and doesn't look like much outside, but when you walk in it's magical. It's a mixture of prom and bridal gowns.. Prom dresses were in the front, however as you walk towards the back, they have racks and racks of bridal gowns that I didn't know where to start. I showed them some dresses I saw from their IG page and Miranda picked out a few for me to try on and it so happened that one of the dresses she pulled is my "say 'yes' to the dress" dress! So a huge shout out to her for doing so. Also, for those who get nervous about standing in front of people, expect that from here (I went during the weekend) lol. Every time I walked out with a gown, the guests who were trying on prom dresses, etc would whisper to each other or go "ooooh" "ahhhh" lol. Made me even more nervous! The one feature I loved about Nicole's was the mini walk stage they had, made me feel like a model.

I highly recommend brides to come here for their gowns. Now that I've said yes to the dress, it's starting to feel real. Thank you so much to Nicole's Boutique and the person that helped me with this experience. If you can, ask for Miranda!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Nicole's Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 990 Cedar Bridge Avenue, Near Carrabba's Italian Grill Brick, 08723 See on map
    Monday 12-6 Tuesday 12-6 Wednesday 1-7 Thursday 1-8 Friday Closed Saturday 11-4 Sunday Closed