89 Reviews for Nicole's Boutique

Formal Gowns (4)
Hair Accessories (3)
Flower Girls (2)
89 Nicole's Boutique Reviews

I cannot begin to explain how happy I am with my experience at Nicole's Boutique. I was super nervous coming in and trying on bridal dresses. I tried on a total of 7 dresses and I'm thankful for Miranda who helped me in and out of them. The Boutique itself is small and doesn't look like much outside, but when you walk in it's magical. It's a mixture of prom and bridal gowns.. Prom dresses were in the front, however as you walk towards the back, they have racks and racks of bridal gowns that I didn't know where to start. I showed them some dresses I saw from their IG page and Miranda picked out a few for me to try on and it so happened that one of the dresses she pulled is my "say 'yes' to the dress" dress! So a huge shout out to her for doing so. Also, for those who get nervous about standing in front of people, expect that from here (I went during the weekend) lol. Every time I walked out with a gown, the guests who were trying on prom dresses, etc would whisper to each other or go "ooooh" "ahhhh" lol. Made me even more nervous! The one feature I loved about Nicole's was the mini walk stage they had, made me feel like a model.

I highly recommend brides to come here for their gowns. Now that I've said yes to the dress, it's starting to feel real. Thank you so much to Nicole's Boutique and the person that helped me with this experience. If you can, ask for Miranda!

Profile Picture Larissa, 10/22/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils

Nicole and her team were a pleasure to work with! I had a vision of what I wanted and they went above and beyond to get me my perfect wedding dress! Id highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/19/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns

Where do I begin. Nicole was the absolute best! She made my bridal party/mother/and myself feel so comfortable. She helped me find the perfect dress My first visit. She is beyond helpful. I was so nervous when I walked in, I left the happiest bride to be! I would recommend Nicole’s boutique to any future brides! Her and her staff are amazing.

Profile Picture Elana, 6/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

I went to this amazing bridal studio and found the dress of my dreams! Everyone was so helpful and great the entire time ! I highly recommend going to this salon amazing dress options to try on and a wide selection of bridesmaids dresses can’t wait to bring my girls back!!!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls

Nicoles bridal boutique was the second place I made an appointment to find a dress and the experience was everything I hoped for and more! The girls are very helpful and I never felt rushed or pressured into making any kind of decision. They made the process as smooth and easy as possible! Never thought finding a dress would be so easy and stress free! LOVE this place and I will definitely be getting my bridesmaids dresses here as well! Highly recommend Nicoles Bridal Boutique!!

Profile Picture Bianca, 11/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn’t be more happy with the staff at Nicole’s boutique! I found my dress on the second attempt and couldn’t be more happy with it. Miranda helped me out from the start and she was amazing. So helpful and kind, she truly was the best and I can’t thank her enough. They aren’t pushy at all which is so great. I would recommend Nicole’s to everyone.

Profile Picture lauren, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only

I had an amazing experience at Nicole's Boutique. Meghan, along with the other workers were extremely nice, extremely helpful and easy to work with. I was nervous going to a bridal boutique because some can be rude and too uppidty for me.. but Nicole's was perfect. I found my dress on the 3rd dress I tried on, and was there for the amazing Bridal Sale! I got my dream dress at half the price! I would recommend Nicole's due to their professionalism, sweet workers and beautiful store!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely amazing! Their selection of bridal and bridesmaids dresses here is unbelievable and beautiful. Nicole and Ashley were so helpful, truly professionals, and MOST IMPORTANTLY honest. I had the best dress shopping experience here. I said YES to my wedding dress, and my bridesmaids said yes to their dresses! All at Nicole’s and in ONE day!!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Nicole is the best! I was dress shopping in NJ with my mom but live out of town. They were flexible with the date and time of my appointment. After I found a dress I liked but not the exact style, Nicole went out of her way to get the sample shipped for me and worked with my schedule to come back to try it on. They make dress shopping a nice experience and really listened to what I wanted. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/14/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

After not-so-great experiences elsewhere, Nicole and her staff's patience and expertise helped me walk out with my dream wedding gown!! Thank you for making it so easy!! Although they do not do alterations on site, they were kind enough to refer a few seamstresses. I would highly recommend this boutique!!

Profile Picture Christine , 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased by wedding dress from Nicole's after visiting several other places and having awful experiences. I was very impressed with the staff at Nicole's and the store. They really made my wedding dress shopping experience more pleasant than I ever thought it could be. I was indecisive and actually ended up leaving and returning the same day to buy the dress I loved! When returning it was closing time and Nicole even stayed past closing hours and let us in so we could order my dress and take my measurements! They had a nice selection of dresses in different styles and were very knowledgeable about which designers would allow changes to be made to dresses. I ended up ordering a customized dress (making strapped dress strapless) and when it arrived it was really the dress of my dreams!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Appts. Only

Nicole and her team are AMAZING. The wedding dress experience for me initially was stressful and I found her shop to be the most relaxing enjoyable experience of any I had been to. I went to her place on a whim, by myself and immediately found my dress. Nicole and her consultants helped me put each dress on, narrow down my choices and when I was 99% sure they let me take photos of each dress, with me in it to take home, think over and share with my very opinionated sister and mother. It made the experience the least stressful and really let me find the dress for me. Nicole remembers every bride and every dress. She always greeted me by my first name when I came to the shop, with or without an appointment. She made me feel important and special, something you do not get at any other store. I would absolutely recommend every bride check out her place-- just so you can experience feeling like a valued customer and not "another bride".

Profile Picture Britta, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

While I did not yet purchase my gown from Nicole's (newly engaged and very indecisive!), I felt compelled to let others know about my positive experience I had shopping here. I had an appointment this past weekend and was helped by Sam. She was great! I came in with a list of gowns from their site--she pulled nearly every single one for me to try on (we ruled some out as we went along so I wasn't a hot sweaty mess from trying on every single one :) ). She was respectful, gave great suggestions, but didn't force her opinion on me and really listened when I said what I liked or what I didn't. Nicole even made an appearance to help give me an idea of what a corset back would look like on one of my favorite dresses. Everyone at this boutique is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Another plus--you are allowed to take pictures, which not all stores will let you do. I'd highly recommend Nicole's for any brides-to-be. Thank you for making my first time trying on wedding dresses a memorable, positive experience!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only

Nicole's Boutique has exceeded all my expectations! I wanted to shop local for as much of my wedding as possible and Nicole's Boutique worked out perfectly. I purchased my wedding gown, a bachelorette party dress, and 9 bridesmaids dresses all from Nicole's. The staff is tremendous and went above and beyond to make the entire experience peaceful and enjoyable. Nicole communicated with me promptly via email and her expertise in the wedding industry was so helpful. I had 9 bridesmaids come in for fittings and her and the staff handled it with ease. Everyone was friendly, helpful and fun! I highly recommend shopping at Nicole's Boutique and will recommend it to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/24/17, 1 Review
0.5

I'll start here: don't buy your bridal gown at this store. I don't ever write reviews but this needs to be known. I initially looked at gowns here and fell in love with the 1st one I tried and I'll be honest was drawn to go back to this boutique because Nicole and her girls were very nice. So although i could've gotten my dress in many other stores, I went back to Nicole's and what a mistake that was. Once I bought my dress there I wanted to buy a beaded belt for he dress which Nicole was charging $400 for so I looked elsewhere and a woman from another boutique told me that Nicole tends to give away floor sample bridal gowns. Well when I went back the dress was not on the floor and Nicole told me that another girl I saw there had bought the dress "and decided to take the floor sample". BS- I happened to see this girl and she did not buy the dress so for $1520 Nicole was planning to give me a used worn sample dress in size 14, which I definitely am not. That explains why she didn't even measure me for my own bridal gown!! When I looked up the measurements my size was between a 8-10. So I didn't find a belt I liked as much and Nicole told us there were only 2 left of a kind and she had designed it herself-BS again because after I bought it from her for $389, I saw it in two other stores for $280. She also charged us $380 for my veil which we saw for $190 in two other stores. Nicole is a liar and her store is a rip-off. She is a good actress in pretending she cares about you and your day, but we actually overpaid $400 at her store and paid $600 in alterations that she should pay the bill for considering she did not measure me or order me the right size. She knows she was caught in this lie and truthfully I don't know how she's still in business.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough about Nicoles Boutique! From the staff to the gown selection, my experiences have been exceptional. I have bought four gowns here - two prom, cocktail dress and my wedding gown!! Not to mention all of my bridesmaids purchased from here as well. The boutique is very clean and accommodating in space. They have not one, but two runways for you to walk down! The gown selection includes everything you could possibly want. The entire staff is extremely helpful and profesional. I highly recommend this boutique for any special occasion! Absolutely wonderful. You won't be disappointed

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I decided to get married in just 8 weeks and everyone told me I would never find a dress in time. I made an appointment with Nicole's just to get an idea of what I wanted and walked out with the first dress I tried on. It fit me like a glove, it just needed to be hemmed. The saleswoman was very helpful. I'm a pretty easy going bride so I was open to anything, especially since I didn't know what I wanted. I described my backyard wedding and she showed me possibilities. Another bride happened to be there trying on a special order, and I asked if they had the dress in stock. They had just so happened to order one for the rack which hadn't been tried on yet. I waited for the other bride to leave as not to be rude, tried it on and loved it! They had me try it on in light gold and white to compare. The saleswoman was very nice and professional. The selection isn't much, but I didn't want to go to a big name store and be overwhelmed anyway. The selection they do have is just enough variety and elegant if you want to keep your life simple. They referred me to a tailor who was also great. The dress and belt were about $2800, which to me is expensive, but I know it is about average for a dress. I am giving this 4.8 stars only for other brides. Truthfully if you are the type who wants to try on 1,000s of dresses this place may not be for you. Also, they only have seats for two guests to join you since they are a small shop, so if you have a large party you want to come with you, this may not be the place for you. Otherwise, I loved their service and loved my dress!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

From the initial email until I went to pick my dress up, my experiences were nothing but wonderful! Nicole made this process easy and painless and everyone on her staff was great! I went in thinking I wanted a certain style of dress and after trying on a bunch and not finding the one, Nicole grabbed a dress that I would have never thought I would like and it was perfect! I highly recommend coming here, best experience ever!

Profile Picture Vicki, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Nicole's came through for me during a major dress crisis- I had ordered a dress many months before from a different boutique and found out - when it was due to be in - that the shop had waited too long to place my order, and there was no dress for me. My wedding was now three months away, and I was in a panic. Nicole's staff were sympathetic, got me in for an appointment right away and made sure (even though I was very upset and stressed) that my appointment was a special experience. I found the dress of my dreams, and they even dyed my veil to match the color of the gown. I can't thank them enough! Highly recommend- and thanks to the team!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My bridesmaids got their dresses at Nicole's. The dresses were stunning! Everyone was so nice and accommodating! They made our experience easygoing and comfortable! I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 1/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Bridesmaids

Purchased my Maggie Sotterro gown through this shop because they were listed as an authorized retailer. I walked in without an appointment on a random day after an entire day of failed attempts at finding a gown. Nicole talked to me about my wedding and what i wanted and immediately picked out a dress for me to try on. It was perfect! i could have walked out of there and worn it that day! She's got a great eye and can dress any body type! We also purchased 3 Bill levkoff bridesmaids gowns through her as well.

Profile Picture User4018180, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns

Went to Nicole’s Boutique specifically because of the quantity of Bill Levkoff bridesmaids dresses the boutique had in stock—I loved a handful of the gowns and wanted my bridesmaids to be able to select the gowns they each felt most comfortable in so quantity of pieces to choose from within the same collection was super important to me. Pricing for these gowns was comparable to most other stores I researched in New Jersey as well. When my bridesmaids all came in to try on dresses, we had a pretty positive experience and everyone left pleased with their selection. When the gowns came in we were a bit disappointed as they all seemed to be significantly over-sized (understood that being a little big is better than being a little small, but this was more extreme than we had anticipated). Wasn’t a huge deal as all of the girls had plans for alterations but this definitely did create some extra work for our seamstresses and increase the girls’ individual costs.

Although Nicole Boutique was not the right place for me to find my dream wedding gown, I will definitely recommend them to future brides shopping for bridesmaids dresses since I was so impressed by the selection.

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/10/15, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

This place is amazing!!!! I bought my wedding dress, veil and belt from Nicole for my wedding 9.12.15 and she was so humble and friendly. I tried on dresses from other places and really felt neglected but when I went to Nicole's she had much better selection and was extremely friendly and attentive. She really is very knowledgeable about style and she helped my mom as well with her dress. She cares about her customers and really makes you feel special. My wedding dress came out perfect and I will always have wonderful memories from her boutique with my mom for my special day. Thanks Nicole! I highly recommend this boutique for a very personal bridal experience!

Profile Picture Lisa , 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am a tomboy so choosing a dress was very difficult for me. Nicole was incredibly knowledgeable about the designers and gown types. She helped me find a dress that fit my personality. I ended up choosing a Maggie Sottero gown that made me look the way I had pictured I would. Most importantly, Nicole ordered the dress in the perfect size both waist and length. I had to spend only a minimal amount of money on tailoring which I appreciated.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress at Nicole's Boutique and it was beautiful. From the beginning to the day before Nicole and her staff were so helpful in finding my dress and steaming it the few day prior . They are so sweet and professional.

Profile Picture MIA, 8/14/15, 7 Reviews