Nicole's Boutique Reviews

Nicole's Boutique 4
  • Brooke

Brooke Obenauer · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Couldn’t be any happier!

Nicole’s boutique is the most amazing little gem, I couldn’t be any more greatful for this place! I have gotten every important dress I’ve ever worn here so it only made sense for me to go looking for wedding dresses with Nicole! From the second you walk in you know you are in good hands and the selection of dresses for every occasion are unbeatable!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Penny

Penny Smith · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Wonderful experience!!

I cannot say enough great things about this Boutique. I went in last week just to begin looking and ended up falling in love with my dress. Totally was not something I had in my mind but with the help of Nicole and her assistant they had me fall in love. So I came back the following week with my mom and again Nicole went out of her way to make this a very pleasurable experience!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Nicole's Boutique 5

Alyssa · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Speechless!

I have only the best things to say about Nicole, her staff & the boutique! They listened to each detail of what I liked and didn’t like about wedding gowns & helped me find the perfect one so I could say YES to my beautiful dress!! They are so friendly, helpful, and awesome all around. Thank you, thank you, thank you! From buying my prom dress here 7 years ago to buying my wedding dress now, I wouldn’t recommend anyone go anywhere else 💕

Sent on 12/16/2018

Larissa · Getting married on 10/22/2019

I cannot begin to explain how happy I am with my experience at Nicole's Boutique. I was super nervous coming in and trying on bridal dresses. I tried on a total of 7 dresses and I'm thankful for Miranda who helped me in and out of them. The Boutique itself is small and doesn't look like much outside, but when you walk in it's magical. It's a mixture of prom and bridal gowns.. Prom dresses were in the front, however as you walk towards the back, they have racks and racks of bridal gowns that I didn't know where to start. I showed them some dresses I saw from their IG page and Miranda picked out a few for me to try on and it so happened that one of the dresses she pulled is my "say 'yes' to the dress" dress! So a huge shout out to her for doing so. Also, for those who get nervous about standing in front of people, expect that from here (I went during the weekend) lol. Every time I walked out with a gown, the guests who were trying on prom dresses, etc would whisper to each other or go "ooooh" "ahhhh" lol. Made me even more nervous! The one feature I loved about Nicole's was the mini walk stage they had, made me feel like a model.

I highly recommend brides to come here for their gowns. Now that I've said yes to the dress, it's starting to feel real. Thank you so much to Nicole's Boutique and the person that helped me with this experience. If you can, ask for Miranda!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Monica · Getting married on 09/16/2019

Helpful, honest and beautiful dress options!

I loved shopping at Nicole's Boutique. The girls there were so helpful! They helped me envision what a dress would like like after adding some stuff to it to cover a scar. They had material to use to show me examples. They really know their products too. She knew just what veil would go with the dress I picked. I mean.. fabulous experience! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Getting married on 07/19/2019

Nicole and her team were a pleasure to work with! I had a vision of what I wanted and they went above and beyond to get me my perfect wedding dress! Id highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Elana · Getting married on 06/02/2019

Where do I begin. Nicole was the absolute best! She made my bridal party/mother/and myself feel so comfortable. She helped me find the perfect dress My first visit. She is beyond helpful. I was so nervous when I walked in, I left the happiest bride to be! I would recommend Nicole’s boutique to any future brides! Her and her staff are amazing.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Marybeth · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Nicole and her staff have been so great with all the other weddings I've been involved in, Including my sisters. It was only righht It was my first stop. I ended up with the first dress she chose for me!!! And my veil! Oh my veil!!! If only it didn't get torn from all the hugging, I would have passed it on... we just need to figure out how to repair it!!!!!!!

Love Nicole!!! Love her staff!! Love her designs!!!

Sent on 05/08/2008
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 02/17/2019

Perfect Experience

My sister got her dress from Nicole's Boutique seven years ago, and I remember the experience being magical for her. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted to go as well. The experience was perfect, and I found my dream dress. I didn't feel rushed to make a decision, pushed, or pressured. Nicole and her team allowed me to take my time, and make the best decision. (i am so indecisive) It was a truly amazing experience from start to finish, and I am so happy!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Kristin · Married on 11/17/2018

I went to this amazing bridal studio and found the dress of my dreams! Everyone was so helpful and great the entire time ! I highly recommend going to this salon amazing dress options to try on and a wide selection of bridesmaids dresses can’t wait to bring my girls back!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Bianca · Married on 11/15/2018

Nicoles bridal boutique was the second place I made an appointment to find a dress and the experience was everything I hoped for and more! The girls are very helpful and I never felt rushed or pressured into making any kind of decision. They made the process as smooth and easy as possible! Never thought finding a dress would be so easy and stress free! LOVE this place and I will definitely be getting my bridesmaids dresses here as well! Highly recommend Nicoles Bridal Boutique!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

I couldn’t be more happy with the staff at Nicole’s boutique! I found my dress on the second attempt and couldn’t be more happy with it. Miranda helped me out from the start and she was amazing. So helpful and kind, she truly was the best and I can’t thank her enough. They aren’t pushy at all which is so great. I would recommend Nicole’s to everyone.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Maria · Married on 09/30/2018

I had an amazing experience at Nicole's Boutique. Meghan, along with the other workers were extremely nice, extremely helpful and easy to work with. I was nervous going to a bridal boutique because some can be rude and too uppidty for me.. but Nicole's was perfect. I found my dress on the 3rd dress I tried on, and was there for the amazing Bridal Sale! I got my dream dress at half the price! I would recommend Nicole's due to their professionalism, sweet workers and beautiful store!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Kerry · Married on 08/12/2018

Absolutely amazing! Their selection of bridal and bridesmaids dresses here is unbelievable and beautiful. Nicole and Ashley were so helpful, truly professionals, and MOST IMPORTANTLY honest. I had the best dress shopping experience here. I said YES to my wedding dress, and my bridesmaids said yes to their dresses! All at Nicole’s and in ONE day!!!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Nicole is the best! I was dress shopping in NJ with my mom but live out of town. They were flexible with the date and time of my appointment. After I found a dress I liked but not the exact style, Nicole went out of her way to get the sample shipped for me and worked with my schedule to come back to try it on. They make dress shopping a nice experience and really listened to what I wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Nicole's Boutique 6

Christine · Married on 06/03/2018

After not-so-great experiences elsewhere, Nicole and her staff's patience and expertise helped me walk out with my dream wedding gown!! Thank you for making it so easy!! Although they do not do alterations on site, they were kind enough to refer a few seamstresses. I would highly recommend this boutique!!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

I purchased by wedding dress from Nicole's after visiting several other places and having awful experiences. I was very impressed with the staff at Nicole's and the store. They really made my wedding dress shopping experience more pleasant than I ever thought it could be. I was indecisive and actually ended up leaving and returning the same day to buy the dress I loved! When returning it was closing time and Nicole even stayed past closing hours and let us in so we could order my dress and take my measurements! They had a nice selection of dresses in different styles and were very knowledgeable about which designers would allow changes to be made to dresses. I ended up ordering a customized dress (making strapped dress strapless) and when it arrived it was really the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Nicole's Boutique 7
    Nicole's Boutique 8

Britta · Married on 10/14/2017

Nicole and her team are AMAZING. The wedding dress experience for me initially was stressful and I found her shop to be the most relaxing enjoyable experience of any I had been to. I went to her place on a whim, by myself and immediately found my dress. Nicole and her consultants helped me put each dress on, narrow down my choices and when I was 99% sure they let me take photos of each dress, with me in it to take home, think over and share with my very opinionated sister and mother. It made the experience the least stressful and really let me find the dress for me. Nicole remembers every bride and every dress. She always greeted me by my first name when I came to the shop, with or without an appointment. She made me feel important and special, something you do not get at any other store. I would absolutely recommend every bride check out her place-- just so you can experience feeling like a valued customer and not "another bride".

Sent on 10/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2017

While I did not yet purchase my gown from Nicole's (newly engaged and very indecisive!), I felt compelled to let others know about my positive experience I had shopping here. I had an appointment this past weekend and was helped by Sam. She was great! I came in with a list of gowns from their site--she pulled nearly every single one for me to try on (we ruled some out as we went along so I wasn't a hot sweaty mess from trying on every single one :) ). She was respectful, gave great suggestions, but didn't force her opinion on me and really listened when I said what I liked or what I didn't. Nicole even made an appearance to help give me an idea of what a corset back would look like on one of my favorite dresses. Everyone at this boutique is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Another plus--you are allowed to take pictures, which not all stores will let you do. I'd highly recommend Nicole's for any brides-to-be. Thank you for making my first time trying on wedding dresses a memorable, positive experience!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Molly · Married on 09/24/2017

Nicole's Boutique has exceeded all my expectations! I wanted to shop local for as much of my wedding as possible and Nicole's Boutique worked out perfectly. I purchased my wedding gown, a bachelorette party dress, and 9 bridesmaids dresses all from Nicole's. The staff is tremendous and went above and beyond to make the entire experience peaceful and enjoyable. Nicole communicated with me promptly via email and her expertise in the wedding industry was so helpful. I had 9 bridesmaids come in for fittings and her and the staff handled it with ease. Everyone was friendly, helpful and fun! I highly recommend shopping at Nicole's Boutique and will recommend it to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

I can't say enough about Nicoles Boutique! From the staff to the gown selection, my experiences have been exceptional. I have bought four gowns here - two prom, cocktail dress and my wedding gown!! Not to mention all of my bridesmaids purchased from here as well. The boutique is very clean and accommodating in space. They have not one, but two runways for you to walk down! The gown selection includes everything you could possibly want. The entire staff is extremely helpful and profesional. I highly recommend this boutique for any special occasion! Absolutely wonderful. You won't be disappointed

Sent on 02/06/2017

Vicki · Married on 05/19/2017

From the initial email until I went to pick my dress up, my experiences were nothing but wonderful! Nicole made this process easy and painless and everyone on her staff was great! I went in thinking I wanted a certain style of dress and after trying on a bunch and not finding the one, Nicole grabbed a dress that I would have never thought I would like and it was perfect! I highly recommend coming here, best experience ever!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2017

Nicole's came through for me during a major dress crisis- I had ordered a dress many months before from a different boutique and found out - when it was due to be in - that the shop had waited too long to place my order, and there was no dress for me. My wedding was now three months away, and I was in a panic. Nicole's staff were sympathetic, got me in for an appointment right away and made sure (even though I was very upset and stressed) that my appointment was a special experience. I found the dress of my dreams, and they even dyed my veil to match the color of the gown. I can't thank them enough! Highly recommend- and thanks to the team!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Christina · Married on 01/21/2017

My bridesmaids got their dresses at Nicole's. The dresses were stunning! Everyone was so nice and accommodating! They made our experience easygoing and comfortable! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/09/2017
  • Beachbride85

Danielle · Married on 10/24/2015

Purchased my Maggie Sotterro gown through this shop because they were listed as an authorized retailer. I walked in without an appointment on a random day after an entire day of failed attempts at finding a gown. Nicole talked to me about my wedding and what i wanted and immediately picked out a dress for me to try on. It was perfect! i could have walked out of there and worn it that day! She's got a great eye and can dress any body type! We also purchased 3 Bill levkoff bridesmaids gowns through her as well.

Sent on 10/29/2015