209 Bond Street, Unit 1, Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Abigail Bride AP LLC

Abigail Bride AP LLC is a wedding dress company located in Asbury Park, New Jersey. Supplying gorgeous wedding dresses from all over the world, Abigail Bride creates stylish and thoughtful wedding attire for brides who want to reflect their personality and beauty on their special day.

Abigail Bride provides a wide variety of wedding dresses, specializing in designer dresses from around the globe. Designers include Kite & Butterfly, Catherine Deane, Made With Love, One Day, Bo & Luca, Truvelle, and more. Each of Abigail Bride’s designer dresses differ in style to best suit any bride’s desires and special requirements. In conjunction with stunning wedding dresses, Abigail Bride also provides many different accessories to complete the bride’s look. Accessories include:

• Jewelry
screen shot 2019 04 24 at 1 29 52 pm 51 1062313 1556216993

3 Reviews for Abigail Bride AP LLC

heather · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Well it's quite fitting to be Abigal Brides first review since I was their first customer :)

So I had a very short timeline to find a dress. I had looked around but couldn't find "the dress". By luck I found Abigal Bride on Instagram. I decided to contact them 100% expecting to be turned away due to my timeline. When I recieved an email back almost immediately saying "let's get you in here" I was ecstatic! Their shop is beautiful & intimate which was very refreshing. Their dresses are beyond gorgeous. I tried on a handful of dresses and honestly would have worn all of them if I could! I decided to bring my mom in to help me choose and we found my dress! Even with my timeline I was able to customize my dress with shorter sleeves and a few other details. How amazing is that?? Save yourself some time & start your dress shopping at Abigail Bride. They are a gem!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Abigail Bride AP LLC's reply:

YOU'RE a gem! Thank you so much Heather! You will always have a special place in our hearts being our first bride. We love you and wish you a beautiful life with your new husband

Michelle D · Married on 09/27/2019

3.0

The best, truly amazing in every way possible

Emily and Gail are a dream come true. From the moment you walk in the stress melts away. The most amazing selection of dresses. From start to finish the girls did an exceptional job. Bridal outfits, robes, accessories, you will not be disappointed. Love this place

Sent on 09/19/2019

Abigail Bride AP LLC FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales