Hearts for You Reviews

Hearts for You 2
  • Samantha

Samantha Hazelgrave · Getting married on 03/14/2020

I got “that” feeling

From the moment I walked In I felt comfortable and not like a walking mannequin. Sloan was my bridal assistant and she was absolutely AWESOME. Made me feel relaxed and actually listened to what I liked and didn’t. Helped me browse as well as choosing some amazing dresses for me. Given my hour glass figure I wasn’t just thrown into a dress and clipped and rolled up. ANY dress I wanted to try she helped make that happen. No time crunch, didn’t tell me “it might not be in your size” and just an absolute pleasure. My dress is a Stella York and I can not WAIT to get back into it! Great prices, excellent service and staff and I was able to say Yes to the dress! You won’t be disappointed with their huge selection and the very spacious dressing rooms (which had AC in the room. Life saver!) Will be going back for my girls dresses without a doubt! Beyond thrilled and ecstatic to walk down the isle in that dress. #sostella #yestothedress #heartsforyou

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Antoinette

Antoinette · Married on 04/13/2019

Professional & accommodating!

I purchased my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses at hearts for you & they made my experience so easy and enjoyable! Maryann is the absolute BEST! She made sure I was happy at all times, listened to what I had to say, and is so passionate about what she does. She truly just wants her brides to feel beautiful! At my first meeting with Maryann, I explained the type of dress that I was looking for and she NAILED it because I chose the first dress I tried on! They also had a great selection of bridesmaid dresses and she was honest with us and guided us when we were unsure of decisions. Overall, hearts for you is wonderful!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Anne · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely the best bridal store! Maryann was amazing and knew exactly what to show me! She matched a perfect veil and headpiece to compliment my gown! I am so happy that I said yes to the dress at Hearts For You!

Sent on 08/10/2018
  • CaldwellWed18

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful to work with !

We went a few places before finally finding the bridesmaids dresses & hearts for you was the one! They were so friendly there and really helped me that i even switched my idea on the color from what i originally wanted before. The girls had finally picked out and agreed on the dresses & it was such a different beautiful dress. Reasonable priced which was a plus for everyone ! I even added a friend in my bridal party a month or two before and they were able to get the dress it AND fitted in time with no extra hidden fees! It was a pleasure to work with them even when i always called up and had a few questions. Would definitely recommend this place to my future brides getting married, thank you guys for everything ! xoxo
    Love Amanda Caldwell

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Hearts for You 3

Erin · Married on 06/02/2018

I found my bridesmaids dresses at Hearts For You and I couldn't be happier!! The dresses were gorgeous and the staff was so helpful. Jane was with us for the most part and she was so friendly and professional and let us try on a number of dresses until I found the one I wanted. They did a great job of keeping everything organized and on a timeline leading up to my wedding. Definitely recommend this store!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/15/2018

Hands down the best bridal store in New Jersey! The staff was very helpful and patient with me, they attended to my every need and want. I would like to thank the whole staff at Hearts for you for making this experience a pleasurable one for me and my bridesmaids!! Nicole C

Sent on 12/14/2017

Shana · Married on 04/28/2018

Hearts for You made wedding dress shopping fun and exciting. The moment you walk in you are greeted with the sweetest staff, most helpful staff. I found my dress the first time I walked into Hearts For You. I also found my bridesmaids and jr bridesmaids dresses here.

Sent on 05/05/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 04/20/2018

I went to hearts for you on Tuesday and I found the perfect dress! It was actually only the second place that I had an appointment so I feel like I was super lucky. All the girls working there seemed so friendly and nice. I came in with a fairly large group (6 people) and they were so accommodating. Stephanie was absolutely AMAZING!!! She was so much fun and made me feel so comfortable! I'm so glad I followed a friends suggestion and made an appointment!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Craig · Married on 07/03/2017

Did the right thing after a rock road to start. Impressed with the overall character of the people at the store and how they tried to help.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Roseanne · Married on 06/09/2017

Hearts for You is a wonderful bridal boutique with a variety of dress styles and a friendly and helpful staff. Both of our daughters found their dream wedding dresses there, and we also found beautiful bridal veils, bridesmaid dresses, the mother of the bride dress, jewelry, discounted wedding invitations, accessories, and even wedding gift card holders that you can rent to use during the wedding. Everyone there is warm and accommodating, and the owner, Lisa, and her staff, especially Maryann and Syd, were always a pleasure to work with. All the staff at Hearts for You, including seamstress Marianna, go above and beyond to help brides and their loved ones to look and feel their very best for the big day. I recommend them to all brides to be and their mothers, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/12/2017

After reading the mixed reviews below, a friend of mine and I decided to venture into this store on our own. We are both not ones to believe online reviews, as one bad experience can taint so many opinions. Being we are local, we popped in on our day out. Well...there is not ONE bad thing to say about this shop! The OWNER greeted us at the front door...what store actually does that anymore! She listened to EVERYTHING we had to say, and paired us with the consultant she thought would best fit our needs. We ended up working with Mary Ann, who, in my opinion, was the friendliest, most willing to please person I have ever met! The dresses were beautiful, the dressing rooms were clean and inviting, and the selection was amazing! My friend was not shopping for a veil at the time, but Mary Ann had an eye for design. She paired a veil that matched PERFECTLY and she ended up purchasing the entire ensemble that day! We had previously went into the bigger known shops along Route 9 in Manalapan, and were treated as if we didn't deserve to be there. At Hearts For You we felt like we were treated like life long friends/family! My friend ended up going back after the wedding to show pictures, and Mary Ann remembered her name and ALL of the details about the wedding. It truly was a wonderful experience, and I look forward to buying my dress there as well!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2016

I wrote this review a year ago on Yelp when I found my dress: "All of my life I have waited for the moment when I would choose a beautiful dress for the most special day of my life. I walked into Hearts for You and totally did not even know what I was in for! Mary Ann was spectacular! She made this wonderful experience exactly what I dreamed it would be! I can;t even explain how incredibly helpful and wonderful she was. The whole staff at Hearts for You made me feel like a special, beautiful bride. I am thrilled and so happy with my experience at this amazing bridal shop. Thank you Mary Ann and Lisa."

I just want to say that after the whole experience of getting the dress, all of the fittings, choosing a veil and shoes, and finally picking the dress up, I am even more pleased and grateful to this wonderful bridal shop, Hearts for You. I truly feel blessed to have found wonderful Mary Ann. She was instrumental in helping me with everything. Thank you all again and I will never for get you ladies!!!

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • Brooke602

Brooke · Married on 10/15/2016

They are the BEST! Always accommodating, easy to work with, friendly, helpful. I could not be happier about the service I received here. Mary Ann is so sweet--helped me find the perfect wedding dress and helped all my bridesmaids find their dresses as well. Lisa is so awesome--helped me design the best invitation and was so easy to work with. She made me feel comfortable and was so flexible with my crazy schedule! They have an extremely large selection of dresses and invitations. I have sent 1 friend here already and plan to do so in the future for my other friends. Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/07/2016

Hearts for you is a great little "Mom & Pop" style boutique that has amazing finds. I've been to their store several times, my first as a walk-in, and they found time to assist me even thought I did not have an appointment. I work primarily with Denise and she is lovely, never pushy and allows me to take my time. I just recently brought my 10 bridesmaids there to order their gowns and they were very accommodating when it came to allowing my girls and I to use the Bridal side mirrors and lighting to see the gowns. The dresses are gorgeous and I cannot wait to see my girls in them on my wedding day. I've recommended this vendor to two other friends of mine who have had wonderful experiences as well and would tell any Bride to take a stop in this shop, it's worth the visit!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/09/2016

Mary Ann is the sweetest! I came here originally with my Mother for her Mother of the Bride dress, they have some great options, but she couldn't make up her mind and later down the road wound up purchasing elsewhere. I already had my dress from another shop but still needed a veil and belt for my dress. Mary Ann asked who the designer of my dress was and told me they had that dress in the shop and could try it on to get the full effect with the veil and belt! I was so excited to actually see all the pieces come together, and purchased the beautiful belt and veil there. I wish I had gone there to try wedding dresses on before my trip to the city because I would have purchased from them instead, it was just such a better experience and the staff was amazing and really made me feel special!! While I was there I asked about alterations because I wanted to avoid having to travel to NY for fittings every few weeks. Lisa said one of their seamstresses Lydia that's associated with shop knows the dress inside and out. After hearing that I felt confident and wanted to get them done there. I wasn't sure if they would still do alterations even though the actual dress wasn't purchased from there but they did!!!!! My experience from start to finish was amazing and the entire staff was very accommodating, professional, and experienced! There are lots of options for Mother of the Bride, Bridesmaids, and The Bride! I will continue to recommend them to all my friends who are or just got engaged!!!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kate · Married on 08/05/2016

I found the perfect wedding dress here after searching at 6 other stores. Hearts for you also helped me with my bridesmaid dresses and invitations. I could not be more satisfied with the service and the kind women who walked me through every step of the process. My wedding would not have been the same without Hearts for You.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Tanya · Married on 07/22/2016

I am so happy I decided to buy my wedding gown at Hearts for you bridal! After going to many bridal shops in the area including Kleinfelds, I felt the most comfortable buying my gown at Hearts for You. From day one Sid was so helpful and really took the time to understand what type of dress I was looking for. Not only did she help me find my dream dress but she was there throughout the whole fitting process making suggestions and helping out. Hearts for You also did my dress alterations and they did a great job. They scheduled extra fittings to make sure everything fit perfectly. I highly recommend Hearts for you!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2016

I went to Hearts for You without an appointment and was greeted by Denise the second I walked in the door. She still agreed to help me, my mom and my four bridesmaids without an appointment. I found my dress on a mannequin and just knew it was my dress! I chose the Grace Kelly by Kitty Chen. Gina altered my dress until it fit just perfectly. I received many compliments on my dress at our wedding. My bridesmaids tried on their dresses here as well, and every bridesmaid was happy with the chosen dress! I am so happy with my dress choice and the customer service at Hearts for You is outstanding! I will definitely spread the word about Hearts for you!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/13/2015

Hearts for You was the very first store I went to with my mother to look for my wedding dress. It was like a sign from above that I would find the dress of my dreams here. My mother and I happen to go out one day to get our nails done. After we finished and got into our car to leave, we looked up and noticed that Hearts for You was still open. We were hesitant walking in at first since we were both tired and I was not in the mood to browse for dresses. We finally decided to give it a quick browse and the second we walked into the store, we were greeted by a woman named MaryAnn who was a bridal consultant. From the moment my mother and I started talking to her, we had a good feeling I would find my dress that night. Not only did we feel like we knew MaryAnn, but there were so many coincidences like her and my other growing up in the same neighborhood, etc. MaryAnn truly made my experience finding the dress of my dreams a pleasure. She was not like the typical consultants trying to sell you the most expensive dress just to make comission. She was caring and passionate and took her time narrowing down the dress style I envisioned wearing on my wedding day. Before Maryann pulled a dress she thought I would love, my mother and I already had our eyes on it and said it was the one. After pulling a few more dresses Maryann thought I would also like, we made our way into the fitting room. The first dress was nice but wasn't the one. The second dress was the dress I had a feeling was the one and it sure was! Maryann said my back went straight back and I stood up tall and she even felt just feeling my body language change, it was it. After walking out and my mother crying and falling off the chair screamimg it's the one and my gma crying and sister-in-law's face like wow....it was official that this dress was the dress of my dreams. Everyone at Hearts for You is so friendly and accommodating and I highly recommend going to this bridal store to find your dress of your dreams!!!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2015

I got my wedding dress from Hearts for you in Manalapan for my wedding on 11/7. The ladies at hearts for you are all extremely kind and passionate about their jobs. From my first visit, Maryann was absolutely amazing to work with. I never felt rushed or pressured to try on or buy anything I didnt want. Maryann really took the time to make sure I was happy and that my feelings were not getting lost with my family and friends who came along with me that day. I know that I chose the perfect dress for me and Hearts for you was able to tailor it perfectly to my size. I greatly appreciate all their help and efforts in helping to make my fairy tale wedding come true.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Michele · Married on 10/25/2015

I walked into Hearts for You, told the sales associate a little about what I was looking for, and she just started pulling out amazing dresses. Every single dress is just spectacular. I was a little skeptical at first because it is a small store but they have amazing dresses to chose from. The associate was so much help and she made it an enjoyable experience. I plan to tak my bridesmaid back to pick out their dresses!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/23/2015

Hearts For You was the first place I went to look for dresses, and I walked out knowing I found the perfect dress for me! Maryann was beyond amazing-she knew exactly what I was looking since I didn't have a clue! I told her absolutely no lace, I hated lace...Maryann convinced me to just try one on and then one turned into about 4 lace dresses and then I found my dress (Sottero & Midgley gown) it was of course lace! It was a bittersweet moment knowing I found the one and would never try on another wedding dress again! Maryann had me try on a couple of dresses after I found "the one" to just to make sure..then put mine back on! I got the same feeling the second time as I did when I first tried it on! It was a perfect day with my family! The price was reasonable and below my budget! The whole team there is fantastic. All of my bridesmaids got their dresses there as well as my mother and mother in law! We all looked amazing on my wedding day and I owe it all to these woman for helping us! Thank you Maryann, Cid, and the whole Hearts For You team!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/23/2015

Sent on 11/10/2015

lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

I purchased my veil here for my wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. The told me it would arrive a few weeks before my wedding but it actually came 2 months before which was great! Before I took it home, I looked over it because it had lines of crystals on it. I wanted to make sure none of them were lose, which unfortunately they were. This is obviously not their fault but they said not to take it unless I was truly happy. So, they had their seamstress fix any that were lose without any additional charge. They were so great to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Amber · Married on 09/12/2015

Hearts for you was by far the best experience i had when wedding dress shopping. Vicki was my consultant and she was great! They actually let you look at some dresses that are on the floor before you try them on so they "shop with you" instead of the consultant just pulling dresses from the back room that we all know is off limits to the bride!

I just ordered my dress a week ago and it was the last one i tried on because Vicki convinced me to just "try it". Great place, great service & great prices!

Definatly worth the trip!

Sent on 09/18/2014