Castle Couture Reviews

Castle Couture 6
Castle Couture 7

Chelsie Berg · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Ask for Cathrin!

I had the pleasure of having Cathrin Torkse as my stylist/bridal consultant and she made the appointment far better than I expected! I don't like trying on clothes and was anxious about the entire process, but she made me feel comfortable and happy. She listened to me and presented me with a variety of options, within my price point! If it was not for her I may not have found my dress as quickly or as seamlessly as I did.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Angie

Angie Novas · Getting married on 08/14/2020

Amazing!!!

I have nothing but good words about my experience at Castle Couture. From the moment we walked in until the moment we walked out, my entourage and I felt nothing but welcomed. Rachel, who was the consultant that helped me, was kind, very understanding of what I was looking for, and not pushy at all. She listened to all my wants and needs and helped me find the wedding perfect dress and accessories. Thank you Rachel!!! I recommend Castle Couture any time.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Antonella · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Wonderful Experience

I said Yes to my dress at Castle Couture! I couldn't have had a better experience, and for that i have to thank my Bridal Consultant Rachel! She truly made my experience wonderful. At first i couldn't see myself in any dresses and thought i wouldn’t be saying yes to the dress today, but as time went and Rachel got a feel for what i was looking for, it took off from there. She is extremely talented, friendly, and comforting. I would trust her a million times again, she put my veil and accessories together beautifully. I truly can not thank her enough!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Jessica · Getting married on 06/07/2020

Loved it here!

Castle Couture is a great place for bridal gowns and special occasions attire. I had the best time there, as did my mother and sister. It was such a positive, comfortable, and great experience. My consultant Rachel did an amazing job listening to my wants, likes, and dislikes. She was very easy to work with and had the best energy. She was also understanding when I did not say yes to my dress initially. When I did come back to purchase my dress, she was welcoming and super happy for me. Nothing but pleasant. Rachel also included my mom and sister in the process, which they appreciated. I absolutely love my dress and veil. Rachel knew exactly which veil was perfect for my dress on the first try! She respected my budget and I ended up leaving with everything I wanted below budget! I have nothing but good things to say about her and this bridal shop. I cannot wait to get my dress!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Scicchitano · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Great experience at Castle Couture

I said Yes to my dress at Castle Couture and could not have asked for a better experience! My bridal consultant was Angela and she was absolutely amazing! Right, when we walked in she offered mimosa’s for my guests and I. Angela asked if I had any styles in mind and then pulled dresses that I had envisioned I would love. She really took her time to get to know me and was very honest as to which dresses she thought complimented me. I tried on a few different dresses and said yes to the 1st dress I initially tried on! All dresses are kept in a plastic garment bag which I loved because you can tell all dresses are kept perfect. The I would highly recommend Castle Couture and Angela!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Nicole Stallone · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Angela is amazing!

Where do I begin? I'm getting married on June 6, 2020 and I knew when I got engaged that I wanted a dress and a wedding that people will be talking about for years. I made an appointment with Angela at Castle Couture to look for my dress. I went in with no real mindset on what I wanted and also not looking to purchase a dress that night. I showed Angela some pictures and told her I wanted to be different then the typical bride. She brought me over a dress which I liked, then she brought another over and I was like eh it's ok I don't think I like the straps. She said just try it on and see. Well I tried it on and fell in LOVE. I didn't want to take it off. She was so kind and told me don't settle you have to be sure. I said let me try on another so she grabbed one for me and I put it on and went no the other dress is for me. I put it back on with a cathedral veil and just knew. Angela was the kindest person to work with. She was far from pushy and extremely honest. Anyone who has a bad thing to say about Castle and Angela are totally wrong. It was the easiest experience ever and I'm just so over the moon. If you get offended by someone telling you a dress doesn't look good or that dress is for a different body type, then you shouldn't be shopping. I was happy she was honest and told me what fits best for my body. I give Castle Couture and Angela 100000 stars. I can't wait to go with my mom here for her dress, my fiance for his tux, and my bridesmaids for their dresses.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • F

France · Getting married on 02/20/2020

France Tucker

I had an appointment at Castle Couture for
    My wedding dress. Christina was absolutely fabulous. She made me feel welcomed and worked with me to find the dress of my dreams.
    She was professional and patient. After showing her a few pictures of dresses I had in mind... she exceeded my expectations. The staff were
    all so accommodating and welcoming. I had an absolute awesome time. Thank you Christina!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Rosemarie · Getting married on 02/16/2020

Mother of the Groom

I came in to Castle Couture to purchase a dress for my sons wedding, that’s where we were introduced to Vanessa King. She was extremely patient with us and allowed me to try on as many dresses necessary, some twice! She was knowledgeable about their inventory. Vanessa really did go beyond showing us her full attention. I would definitely recommend working with Vanessa if you are to visit Castle Couture!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Vicky · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Amazing amazing experience at castle couture. My bridal consultant Christina was so helpful and so receptive to my vision and to my budget. We came back a second time with my mom and had asked her if we could pretend it was the first time. It was like I had never seen her before. She pulled out the dress I wanted to say yes to and attended to all of my moms requests when it came to trying different styles. Christina knows what she is doing and really listens and is so active/excited to be helping you. I enjoyed my consultation with her and we said yes to the dress! She made me feel very beautiful and special!

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Excellent service

Angela was my consultant. She was patient and extremely helpful in guiding me towards the perfect dress. I couldn’t be more excited to excited to walk down the aisle in the dress I chose!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Megan Sullivan · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Dress Dreams Come True

From the minute I walked in to Castle Couture, I felt bridal butterflies! I had shopped for my bridal gown at two shops prior to making my appointment at Castle Couture. I had arrived at my appointment having a clearer vision of what I was looking for in my dream dress. My bridal consultant was Kristen Lubrano and she truly exceeded my expectations!! She listened to my "vision" and picked gowns that matched exactly what I had described. She made me feel incredibly comfortable and was very knowledgable of ways to help me see/feel what the dresses would look like on my wedding day (i.e. clipping to visualize design and placement, sampling bustles, testing out veil styles, etc.) Throughout the entire appointment, Kristen was full of positive energy and great recommendations. I found the dress of my dreams that day! My wedding dress shopping vision was complete with a mock walk down the "aisle" and finally saying "yes to the dress!" Overall, it was such a memorable moment and I would like to thank Kristen and the staff of Castle Couture for making my dress dreams come true!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Janine Mayer · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Wedding dress

I had an amazing time buying my dress from castle couture! Christina D. helped me immensely. She brought out the right accessories and helped me with my hair to get the perfect vision of how I want to look on my wedding day. And I said yes to my dream dress!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Joseph · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amazing perfect place

Fantastic!! This place really makes you feel like a princess. Kristen was amazing. Awesome place to find your dream dress

Sent on 11/18/2018

Alexandra · Getting married on 09/01/2019

could not have asked for a better experience. I had the pleasure of working with Jamie who was extremely patient, kind and professional. She helped me find the dress of my DREAMS and made the entire experience fun for me and my family. She truly went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my dress. I never felt rushed or uninspired as I did at other places. What truly touched me was Jamie's honesty. She noticed that the dress was mis-priced by a little more than 50% (which I would have never known) and called me to immediately process a partial refund. That level of integrity amazes me, especially in a sales related role. She looked out my best interest and not her own. I have NEVER had better customer service.

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 07/19/2019

Castle Couture was the first place I went to look for my wedding dress. I went to a total of 6 places in NJ and in NYC. I knew they had a large selection and figured this would be a good place to start, but never thought I would buy my dress there. My bridal consultant was Christina and she was just flawless. She was very sweet to my sisters, mother, and soon to be mother-in-law. After discussing my vision and showing her pictures she went right to work. Christina pulled a few dresses that I showed her but she also picked dresses that she thought would work. She had a great method of how I tried on dresses. The whole time she helped me find the vocabulary to explain what I liked or did not like. I never felt rushed and I felt like she really got to know me and listened to what I was saying. There was one dress that she picked which was everything I was looking for. If it wasn't for her I don't know if I would have ever found my perfect dress. She also picked out the perfect veil and hair comb. At the end of my appointment I never felt pressure to purchase anything she was very understanding that I needed time to make this big purchase. Although that day I didn't walk away with the dress I felt like I walked away with a good friend. After going to my other appointments and finding the dress at another store, I knew Christina had found my perfect dress and I had to go back to buy it from her. Christina was the perfect person to help me find my dress and I couldn't be more thankful for her. If you can make an appointment with her she is truly magical! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/07/2018
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 07/13/2019

AMAZING experience! Amy was my bridal stylist and was so positive and optimistic through out my appointment. I was there for a trunk show and she also pulled dresses that were similar that she thought would look good on my body and she made it a tough decision. She also was honest when it was needed since it was just my mom and I. The owner took the time to meet us and give us a tour making us feel very welcome. Worth the hour trip to this beautiful (and huge selection might I add) salon. Glad I bought my gown from here!

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • Joni

Joni · Married on 07/05/2019

Wonderful!

I had a wonderful experience at Castle Couture! There were sooo many wedding and MON dresses to choose from within many price ranges. I would avoid getting your alterations done here though - extremely overpriced for that service.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Castle Couture 14
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2019

Dream Dress!

The service from the start was nothing short of amazing! Christina was amazing she found me the PERFECT dress. From finding the dress to the fittings and alterations every associate was so kind and made me feel at ease and made me feel beautiful when i didn’t feel it! My wedding day came and went and if I could have slept in my dress I would have I loved it!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Castle Couture 15
    Castle Couture 16

Kim · Married on 04/07/2019

Amy was the best, excellent customer service and very large selection of wedding gowns!!!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Michele Gatens · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding dress of my dreams!

I had the most amazing experience with Castle Couture. I had the privilege of working with Jamie, she was professional, pleasant, and listened to everything I said. She stayed in my price range and showed me numerous different types of dress styles until I found my dream dress. I came with my family and my niece (who is 1 1/2) Jamie made this experience great for us all! She even made sure to include the baby while I was trying on different dresses. Which I thought was amazing! (Most people turn their head to babies or get annoyed) but we had the most memorable, wonderful experience here! I also made a mistake while purchasing (completely my fault) and they graciously fixed my mistakes and made my experience even more pleasant. The manager Betty was also wonderful to work with. Castle couture gave me the wedding dress of my dreams! I would recommend Castle Couture and Jamie to anyone who is looking for their dream dress.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2019

My wedding 3/30/19

I went to Castle Couture in feb of 2018 to start my wedding dress shopping for my wedding in march of 2019. My consultant was Christina D. and she was amazing!! When she first met me she asked a bunch of questions to get to know me, my likes/dislikes etc. I also brought pictures of dresses I thought I would like. She make sure to bring the exact dresses I was looking for to start of the process. I realized soon that I actually didn't like certain parts of the style that I saw in the pictures. Just didn't work for me. She wasted no time in bring me other dress that still matched what I wanted but didn't have the material I didn't like. The overall experience was great!! All the dresses were in my budget and some lower. After an hour I said Yes to the Dress (which happened to be the second dress I tried on)!! She also picked out the perfect veil for me. I was so nervous for the appointment and she made it so easy and fun!! My alternation process was a breeze too and I got my dress preserved by them. I highly recommend going to Castle Couture and asking for Christina! Thank you for finding my perfect dress!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Helen · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect place to find the gown

I was given Castle Couture as a recommendation from my husband's cousins. All of them had found beautiful dresses here and I figured it was worth a shot. When I arrived with my sister, my best friend, my mother and my mother-in-law we were greeted and then brought straight to our appointment with Jody. I explained to Jody exactly what I wanted and showed her a few pictures. She brought out dresses that matched my style and then some other dresses she thought I would like. I tried on 5 dresses total and found my dress. It was everything I had wanted. I tried it on, was able to walk around in it and was given time to be alone in the dress and have that "moment" that brides have. I didn't feel rushed and I felt as though we were the consultant's main priority the entire time at the appointment. After I changed out of the dress, Jody helped us with the deposit and when to expect my dress would be in.
    Each fitting was a dream. I didn't feel rushed at all and met with my seamstress, Marilyn. She was professional, friendly and understood what I wanted completely. I never felt uncomfortable and she always asked for my approval. I would highly recommend asking for her.
    On the day of the wedding, my wedding gown was a dream. It was everything I wanted and more. Everyone complimented it and asked me where I had gotten it. The alterations were pricey but the dress itself before alterations was affordable. Everything was perfect and I highly recommend getting your gown here!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Castle Couture 17
    Castle Couture 18
    Castle Couture 19

Sydnie · Married on 11/24/2018

Marianne was my consultant and she went above and beyond with helping me. The first time I went there I went alone and didn't have a clue as to what style I wanted. She had to not only be my consultant, but she had to be my mother and best friend. When I finally found a dress I brought my mom with me and when I tried my dress on we all knew it was the one. She gave us a deal of a lifetime and I couldn't have been happier. If anyone Is looking to go here I recommend requesting Marianne she's absolutely amazing ! We look forward to working with her again for bridesmaids dresses !!

Sent on 04/23/2016
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 11/18/2018

The experience I had with Castle Couture from beginning to end was amazing. I worked with Jodi Alvino and she made my sister and I very comfortable. She asked me right away what I wanted and what kind of look I was going for and she delivered. When the look I was going for didn't quite fit my body type, she went above and beyond to make sure that I found the right silhouette to fit my body. AND I SAID YES TO THE DRESS. We were only there for about an hour and a half and as soon as I put my gown on I couldn't stop shaking from the excitement. Jodi was professional, caring, understanding, professional and most importantly knowledgeable. Castle Couture lived up and exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely be coming back for future purchases. Thank you so much Jodi for helping me find my perfect dress!

Sent on 02/21/2018